Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? (19283 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by WebSurfer(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2012
Are u a virgin?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by playahP(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2012
@ ALL4NAIJA,

calling me ignorant because i do not agree with your opinion is pathetic bro!!!
Instead picking internet fights, i would recommend you read your books and prepare for jamb this febuary abi march!!
Im 100% sure you are a jambite,  

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS FOR A WOMAN TO KEEP HERSELF FOR ONE MAN
DO YOU KNOW??

IF I MEET A VIRGIN WIFE, I WOULD FOREVER RESPECT HER,
IF THINGS GO WRONG AND THE LOVE DIES, I WOULD STILL RESPECT HER,
GOD BLESS VIRTUOUS WOMEN.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by rabzy: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2012
Its not just about virginity, its about morals. Good Morals is becoming increasingly outdated. Everyone wants to have their way, enjoy their life, do whatever they have to do without regard to others.  People now lack respect, Cheating is Widespread, Lying is game, Humility is stupidity etc. Soon animals might have more morals than we do.

The only things holding us back is conscience, religious beliefs and prison and these are also very subjective.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Virgins aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ultimate anytime anyday. it tells Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ a whole lot about the girl and most importantly self control. Morals aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ hard to come by these days. Personally, if ℓ̊ should get one for a wife then I'm made.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Hardeyoye: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2012
Did ur friend brought d experience from heaven? If he can't wait till d wedding night to teach her then he shld go ahead and marry a slut. One thing most men don't know is dis: if ur wife happened to have been so exposed to such experience before she marries u and if u can't meet up with her standard, she is sure to go out and look for satisfaction outside. If u are lucky to marry a virgin, thank ur lucky star because whatever u are able to give is what she will knw and abide with, shikena.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by filjc(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2012
Virgins are not outdated and I have utmost respect for them. you can say anything you want to encourage and console yourself for not being one. it doesn't change the fact that you are not one. it also doesn't mean you are inferior anyway. I trust God to give me a virgin as a wife. simple!
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Darey00(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2012
Come o guys,e b lyk say an artificial hymen don dey oh, Viaga Seal or wetin dem kal am sef
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by OgeneDom(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2012
NO is the answer to this question but my question now is What is the Christian/Bible/Muslim/Quran definition of virginity.
Nowadays, many deceive themselves to believe that provided that their hymen is till strong means they are virgins.

Forget it, ask your Iman/Rev/Pastor what virgin is to know if you are to be counted as one.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by supereagle(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2012
Kiaso:

Waiting till marriage is not mans concept, its Gods concept, and  notin said by God ever goes out dated.
    Satan has deceived some of them. I remain the only man in the life of my wife.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by lightest(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2012
@ all, read this
To me  a virgin remains a virgin once she has not tasted it before and after that she can go to any length. i met a girl sometimes in 2004 and when she talks about how she and her boyfriend fu ck each other you will think she must have tried all the f u c king style in the whole world. when i got there to God she was a certified virgin and to behold i did the thing only once and i did not rape her only cajole her to ao sweet it is. the next thing she was that her boyfriend was sending her school becos she was a virgin. later she started fu cking around big time.

my contributions is not all girls that shout about how  good fuc king is are Bottom hole and there are so many SU and the alhaja's that you will think they have not tatsed it before that haved bleeped more than combined of there grandma and there mother
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by chuqudy(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

People like you are in jail for one reason or the other. I'm just saying.

In the past when morality was valued, early marriage was surported. Mahatma Gandi married at the age of 13 to his wife who was at the age of 12.  Saint Elizabeth of Hungary married at the age of 14 to his husband Saint Ludwig who was at the age of  18.  But when we wait till we are 30 to 40 years before we marry, we have disvirgined ourselves, commited a lot of abortions, spread a lot of infections etc. No wonder many men are steril and women infetile.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by OtunbaMurphy: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2012
I have waited for this for so long, thanks for the thread,

In the olden days virginity was a big proud, to the extent that if a happens to lose her virginity in anyway either by intentional or by mistake before marriage, infact the girl would regret about the days she was born to life, But things are not much like that these days

Disflowering happens to me once and I hate day because blood did not stop because it happens to be my first time to disvirgin but not first time of copulating, infact I never wish it again, even if it comes, I want it in easier and better way with a little blood or maybe there is a means on how to disflower without copulating for the first time with a virgin girl, maybe a drug or something else that will not have side effect because the task was much for me the because I have to get overflow pad for her to use without menstrual period, It was a bad experience

I like a virgin girl but not as much, which means it is not compulsory for me to get married to a virgin lady but ready to get married with a lady with too rough and very wide or unclean pussy, you understand what I mean.

I am saying this because must ladies you see outside now are just beautiful on face but the major place needed at night is a complete hell to avoid,

But not all ladies mind you, but by my logistic percentage 85% for the bad type and 15% for the good type,
Guys let's be very carefully because we caused majority of this, you played one, I played one, he wanna play one, makes it goes round and makes it get wider,

I speak my mind not rubbish
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by cardoso111(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2012
Today you can buy and replace hymen if that is your indicator of virginity!pray for your God given spouse
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by FXKing2012(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Being a virgin means she's not submissive. I dont want a wife who is not submissive and also not good in bed cos virgins aint shit in bed
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Change2011: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2012
I got married in September of 2010. I was in my early 30s. Myself and my wife, who was in her late 20s, had never Were Intimate. For both of us, the week after the wedding was a great time. Till now we both joke and laugh about what happened. I was looking for the hole for the whole week and she couldn't help either. We were complete novice. I remember her screams. It was just clumsy.

The Joy in the whole experience was that we liked the fact that we learned from each other. Today, I never have to look for the hole. My joystick just slides in or should I say her womanliness just grabs it. It's always a great experience and both of us loved the fact that we met each other as complete novice when it came to sex. I respect and appreciate her for keeping herself for me. It just makes me love her the more.

But the fact that we were both virgins does not make us better than those who were of who are not. Virginity does not equal virtue. However, it pays to wait. Some might disagree but it still pays to wait. Nevertheless, one could still meet a non virgin with a blessed heart and even more virtuous than a virgin.

So @poster. Waiting is never and would never be outdated.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Ihengote: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2012
Waiting until marriage is not outdated concept. Is very good.

Am 30yrs and the only person that i will have sex with is my wife which am still looking for.
Looking forward to getting married this year and i wish to marry a virgin.

God bless a virtous women
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by larimo(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2012
What does it mean to wait until marriage? It is not just a slogan or common saying that we should reason out or try to secularise or modernise, but it come from a bliblical (and islamic) position that we should not engage in pre-marital sex.

If we all were virgins who only practiced sexual things in marriage, where would the concept of 'she/he-is-not-good-in-bed' come from? How would you have assessed your partner if you had to prior knowledge?

If you hold/accept these values, then there would be no need to discuss the issue further.  cool wink smiley
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by MichaelJimmy: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2012
Waiting till marrage is the best.The Bible say marrage is honourable when the bed is undefiled.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2012
@op, I do not think it is an outdated concept. I just think people would like to think is outdated so they can use it as an excuse to have indiscriminate s.ex. Virginity, for me, is quite important in any lady I would intend to marry. Sure, it won't be the only criterion and love may make me overlook my potential spouse's lost virginity. Virginity would make me respect and trust my wife even more. so, to me, it is not outdated.

as for men who claim they only want "experienced" women as wives so they can have one hell of a sex life, here's something you should know, or at least remember. As someone rightly pointed out previously; EVERY WOMAN WAS ONCE A VIRGIN! even if she lost her virginity at age 12. They just use the excuse of wanting an experienced woman to avoid the work involved in teaching the woman what she should know about sex. it's just a case of simple laziness. you need to man up and lead the way, instead of expecting the woman to do what you don't know where and how she learn them. besides, what if this "experienced" woman is so "experienced" that even you that considers yourself the god of s.ex cannot satisfy her? should you be surprised if she goes in search of satisfaction elsewhere?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by maclatunji: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

Being  a virgin means she's not submissive. I dont want a wife who is not submissive and also not good in bed cos virgins aint poo in bed

I have read a lot of ish on Nairaland but right now yours is topping the charts- unbelieveable!

chuqudy:

In the past when morality was valued, early marriage was surported. Mahatma Gandi married at the age of 13 to his wife who was at the age of 12.  Saint Elizabeth of Hungary married at the age of 14 to his husband Saint Ludwig who was at the age of  18.  But when we wait till we are 30 to 40 years before we marry, we have disvirgined ourselves, commited a lot of abortions, spread a lot of infections etc. No wonder many men are sterile and women infertile.

Classic!

Change2011:

I got married in September of 2010. I was in my early 30s. Myself and my wife, who was in her late 20s, had never Were Intimate. For both of us, the week after the wedding was a great time. Till now we both joke and laugh about what happened. I was looking for the hole for the whole week and she couldn't help either. We were complete novice. I remember her screams. It was just clumsy.

The Joy in the whole experience was that we liked the fact that we learned from each other. Today, I never have to look for the hole. My joystick just slides in or should I say her womanliness just grabs it. It's always a great experience and both of us loved the fact that we met each other as complete novice when it came to sex. I respect and appreciate her for keeping herself for me. It just makes me love her the more.
[s]
But the fact that we were both virgins does not make us better than those who were of who are not.[/s] Virginity does not equal virtue (BUT AT LEAST IT SHOWS YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HONOUR AND SELF-RESTRAINT WHICH ARE VIRTUES). However, it pays to wait. Some might disagree but it still pays to wait. Nevertheless, one could still meet a non virgin with a blessed heart and even more virtuous than a virgin.

Funny and cute. The awkwardness (against waywardness) the two of you experienced it is a beautiful thing to be able to joke about. #Moreblessing.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2012
One fact i console myself with is: I am not a virgin so if my girl/wife is not a virgin also, its no big deal.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2012
Change2011:

But the fact that we were both virgins does not make us better than those who were of who are not. Virginity does not equal virtue. However, it pays to wait. Some might disagree but it still pays to wait. Nevertheless, one could still meet a non virgin with a blessed heart and even more virtuous than a virgin.

LOL this story is just tooooo cute. grin cheesy cool

I know most women say they don't want a virgin man, BUT i seriously seriously wouldn't mind one. kiss
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by batuta: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2012
This advice is for Men!
please i beg you, don't marry any lady because she is a virgin.
if you most marry a virgin make sure you are a virgin too,
because sex plays a major role in marriage.

there is a big difference between having sex and making love.,
virgins have the knowledge of only having sex while non virgins have the knowledge
of having sex and skills of making love.

the major difference in having sex and making love is that having sex requires knowledge(theory)
while making love involves both knowledge and skills(technical Know how)
so please if you have ever  been sexually active , a Virgin wife will make your marriage doll, (from experience)
you may try to teach her, but you know the saying  "if is not panadol e no fit be ,

yes Virgin wife is a gift from GOD, virgin husband is also gift from GOD.
to cut the long story short. Virgins shld marry virgins.
non virgins marry non virgins to avoid early separation
virgin + non virgin = cheating,
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Chnges(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2012
^makes sense
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by maclatunji: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2012
batuta:

This advice is for Men!
please i beg you, don't marry any lady because she is a virgin.
if you most marry a virgin make sure you are a virgin too,
because sex plays a major role in marriage.

there is a big difference between Being Intimate and making love.,
virgins have the knowledge of only Being Intimate while non virgins have the knowledge
of Being Intimate and skills of making love.

the major difference in Being Intimate and making love is that Being Intimate requires knowledge(theory)
while making love involves both knowledge and skills(technical Know how)
so please if you have ever  been sexually active , a Virgin wife will make your marriage doll, (from experience)
you may try to teach her, but you know the saying  "if is not panadol e no fit be ,

yes Virgin wife is a gift from GOD, virgin husband is also gift from GOD.
to cut the long story short. Virgins shld marry virgins.
non virgins marry non virgins to avoid early separation
virgin + non virgin = cheating,

You have a problem but you brought it upon yourself tongue
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2012
Quote from: chuqudy on Today at 06:53:02 AM

Are you a virgin. I am a  tall handsome 29 yrs old virgin boy looking for a beautiful virgin girl from 16-24 yrs old for marriage. My e-mail is chuqudy@gmail.com.  I am very serious. My dream is to marry a beautiful virgin. I prefer an uneducated virgin than a rich, educated, very pretty girl who is not a virgin.

ℓ̊ laugh in taiwan
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by adaide1: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2012
@ larimo,
I married as a V. Pls note that being a V. or not has little or no bearing to being good or better in bed. There are non-V. that are still no good in bed. With this techno era, all you need is an innovative mind and willingness to act, 'to be that good in bed'.

By the way, most guys might be suprises how much fun you get out of you V. bc you get to trying anything and anywhere, it all new and special.

lastly, why do you guys keep comparing virgin + bad character and non-virgin + good character
why not virgin +good character and non-Virgin + good character?
It is a better level ground for comparison.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by pato405(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2012
I absolutely prefer virgins. there's no pride in knowing another man has sampled your wyf. it hurts real badt! it pays to marry as a Virgin. gurls pls zip up tight if u haven't done it yet. whatever happnd to morality? I appreciate them. as a matter of fact, i'm currently searching for one - i'll tie nuptial knots immediately o if I find any! seriouzly. if you are one, with nice character, pls

feel free, mail me.  minajkindy@yahoo.com.
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by maclatunji: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2012
pato405:

I absolutely prefer virgins. there's no pride in knowing another man has sampled your wyf. it hurts real badt! it pays to marry as a Virgin. gurls pls zip up tight if u haven't done it yet. whatever happnd to morality? I appreciate them. as a matter of fact, i'm currently searching for one - i'll tie nuptial knots immediately o if I find any! serzly. if you are one, with nice character, pls

feel free, mail me.  minajkindy@yahoo.com.

Expect many scam artistes.

For all of you young girls that one "mindless" boy is disturbing for February 14, you better use your head. The boy will probably steal money from his father to buy you Mr. Biggs Snacks and Ice Cream after you have queued for at least 1-hour and then will almost certainly ask for 5ex. Ask yourself, are you so cheap?

You better stay at home and find something worthwhile  to do with your time. I know so many of you will read this and not pay heed. If I see any of you crying around Nairaland about some unwanted pregnancy or STD, I am going to personally make sure that you get the word-lashing of your life.

#Rubbish
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by DECOtech(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2012
I've been a bad boy myself but I never went testing to prove a girl's virginity unless she herself asked to be disvirgined. One actually offered me money to do her that service n it was a blissful pleasure.
Speaking of marriage, I don't mind a non virgin. All I want is the WOMAN- , What's virginity?
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Karmanje(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2012
Virginty is a pride, I praye that Almighty God bless me with a Virgin wife, I dont like the experience, to me is Moral decadence
Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by Change2011: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
maclatunji:

I have read a lot of ish on Nairaland but right now yours is topping the charts- unbelieveable!

Classic!

Funny and cute. The awkwardness (against waywardness) the two of you experienced it is a beautiful thing to be able to joke about. #Moreblessing.

You are right. Virginity does not equal virtue but there is a BIG virtue in being a virgin before marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / What's Your Relationship Status ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.