Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? (8257 Views)

Poll: What Should She Do?

Abort: 50% (14 votes)
Don't Abort: 50% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by mamalola19: 3:49am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

*helping MamaLola out of the pot*

joins onions mynd with anointing oil and cross. g-nut oil would have resulted to stew.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by nanidee(f): 3:50am On Jan 29, 2012
mamalola19:

falls in inside pot of stew grin grin grin grin grin

Mynd_44:

*helping MamaLola out of the pot*

**puts her back in the pot of stew, turns her with 'tomato' and 'onions' and serves all of them with my rice**
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 3:58am On Jan 29, 2012
Mamalola, I tried to save you oooo no be my fault
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by mamalola19: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2012
nanidee:

**puts her back in the pot of stew, turns her with 'tomato' and 'onions' and serves all of them with my rice**

turns to ring worm in belly and makes u purge me out. leaves onions mynd behind who becomes sper m n give u a cute stew.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by nice4life: 4:06am On Jan 29, 2012
claremont:

So when the abortion does occur on its own, who is responsible for killing those babies?! Who is the sinner?! If this simple question cannot be answered by anyone on this thread, then there is no basis for anyone to suggest that abortion is a sin against god or man.
No wonder it is written " Knowledge of God gives understanding, " . It is obvious from your argument that you lack the common sense to deduce whats wrong between miscarriage and abortion.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2012
mamalola19:

turns to ring worm in belly and makes u purge me out. leaves onions mynd behind who becomes sper m n give u a cute stew.
*With Mamalola out safely, Mynd spit out venom killing the host instantly*
End of film.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by nanidee(f): 4:22am On Jan 29, 2012
Lmao. . . U both aint serious.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 4:26am On Jan 29, 2012
But we are
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by OjaP: 4:50am On Jan 29, 2012
Cuddlemii,

Folks here have said it all.  Whether your friend was in her safe period or not is not an excuse. Tomato is not a baby and should know that having unprotected sex during safe periods doesn't automatically mean she won't get pregnant.

I am just surprised why your friend is now in a state of dilemma. If she could agree she was a fling and just messed around with the guy, then she should be ready to face all the consequences a fling would face.

And since the deed has been done, let her inform the guy she is carrying his baby. Heaven won't fall if she does. The worst that could happen if the guy doesn't want a baby now is "abortion" . Don't tell me a girl who could travel thousands of mile to sleep with a man she met on face book is afraid of abortion. grin - Tell that to the marines.

Nigeria is a country where a very large percentage of men doesn't want to marry a single mother else I would advise her to keep the pregnancy.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by carbon1224(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2012
Pls let Her understand dat aving a baby is not a crime cos sHe doesn't know if that's d only child god wants to give Her,so sHe sHould face it now and enjoy later.tell D guy before and let fate works.dat baby might b her only cHild so don't abort.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2012
seedord247:

broo won't you donate your life to PARASITE bcus i can see that you share so many similarities with them. grin grin
we knw u have many similarities wit em
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Ranoscky(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2012
nice4life:

No wonder it is written " Knowledge of God gives understanding, " . It is obvious from your argument that you lack the common sense to deduce whats wrong between miscarriage and abortion.
They say "The fear of God is the beginin of wisdom." And 'understandin' comes when u have wisdom, for without wisdom, there's no understandin.

How do u expect him to have the understandin when he has NO fear of God? Could u believe there was a day I was argueing with one atheist, and asked him how did this world that we live in, came to existence? The answer he gave me was "Google is ur friend." Bro, from that day on, I gave up on arguein with an atheist.

Now, u hear him say if one is responsible for deliberately killin a baby, then someone should aslo be responsible for miscarriage. WONDERFUL!!
I guess if one also falls sick and dies in d hopital, d doctors should be held responsible cos they were d ones in care of that person before he died.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2012
OjaP:

[b]Cuddlemii,[/b

Nigeria is a country where a very large percentage of men doesn't want to marry a single mother else I would advise her to keep the pregnancy.

This is a nominee for the dumbest post of the day. Why should she plan her future based on the fact that she wants to make herself presentable
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2012
i wonder o
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by claremont(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2012
nice4life:

I don't believe I require the "knowledge of god" to understand that a miscarriage is just a form of spontaneous abortion. I will consider myself to be the saddest of all souls if I have to wait on signals from a celestial dictator before I do what is right or wrong.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Killz3(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2012
This is NOT a religious issue! It's a matter of right or wrong. Atheists dont believe in the existence of right or wrong, they dont believe in morals, and they dont believe in the use of a conscience since the whole idea of a conscience dwells on right and wrong! So what exactly are they supposed to contribute? Deliberate abortion is murder! Murder is wrong! What makes it more wrong is the fact that you want to kill a baby out of your own selfish inclinations as a result of your own premeditated and carefully planned stupidity! Conception is not a thing to be toyed with, since it involves life. If you value life, you will not support aborting a baby, even a  week old baby. Life starts at conception, and that is the basis of "9 months!" 9 months will not be complete without the first two weeks. This should not be turned into a religious matter. Debating it religiously is pointless, since atheists dont believe in the existence of the bible, so i see no reason why you should argue over something you dont believe in it's existence! After the abortion, what happens? Any body with a conscience will feel guilt! Yes! You made a mistake by having reckless sex. The result of your romp is a baby, and now you want to kill it? Because you have the power to? That's insane!

Miscarriages or spontaenous abortions is NOT the same as deliberate abortion and this point cannot be over emphasized! Miscarriages always carry a sense of loss. A lady that loses her baby after a miscarriage is mostly inconsolable, because she lost a bay! Deliberate abortionists do so with a sense of pride and accomplishment for getting rid of a baby they perceive and refer to as a premeditated obstacle. How on earth will anyone compare spontaenous and deliberate abortions? What i see is that atheists know the truth about this issue, but telling the truth would make them look cowardly! This aint a matter of ego, but a matter of good or bad, right or wrong. if you dont understand the basics of right or wrong, i suggest you take a hike. . .
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nekai(f): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

This is a nominee for the dumbest post of the day. Why should she plan her future based on the fact that she wants to make herself presentable

If she keeps the baby it will make it much harder for her to be presentable to the opposite gender. On the other hand, being dead would kind of put a damper on her love life as well. undecided
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nekai(f): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2012
Well said killz but what about those instances where the mother's life is in danger if the pregnancy isn't terminated? Those who think abortion is justified in that case are basically saying that it's ok to kill the baby under extreme circumstances. What makes something an extreme circumstance? The mother's physical health is as important as her mental and psychological health and some women know they can't handle being pregnant under certain circumstances. The same goes for birth defects. If a child is going to be born with half a brain, or down's syndrome is it ok to terminate? If so, why? That child is a life and if abortion is wrong, it's wrong.

I'm just presenting another side to the abortion debate. Personally I don't think abortion is right, and every child deserves a chance.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by anonymus11: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2012
facebook or nairaland meeting. babes wld visit unknown men met here for sex this is the penalty. i created a thread of real lovers here n it was deneid but people r gummin here. smh which platform member wld accept baby from fling. the nairaland man would run to his heels. forced to raise a child on ur own poster undecided is sexkill d onion-father?hehehehe
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 29, 2012
@claremont
How can you ever compare spontaneous abortion to deliberate abortion , first of in the spontaneous abortion even if the mother wishes to keep the pregnancy and the body is rejecting the foetus while in the deliberate abortion the the mother is rejecting the baby while the body isn't , how is this the same
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by claremont(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2012
apocalypse:

@claremont
How can you ever compare spontaneous abortion to deliberate abortion , first of in the spontaneous abortion even if the mother wishes to keep the pregnancy and the body is rejecting the foetus while in the deliberate abortion the the mother is rejecting the baby while the body isn't , how is this the same
Do you believe that abortion, in whatever shape or form, is a sin?! If you consider it to be a sin, then ALL forms of abortion can as well be deemed to be sinful. If we say a lady who chooses to commit abortion is a sinner, who do we now hold responsible for spontaneous abortions?!
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2012
Nekai:

If she keeps the baby it will make it much harder for her to be presentable to the opposite gender. On the other hand, being dead would kind of put a damper on her love life as well. undecided
Presentable? Oh please, why can't women take pride in themselves? Why must you sacrifice your life and happiness so you can be "presentable" to some future guy you don't even know yet?
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2012
~Killz~:

This is NOT a religious issue! It's a matter of right or wrong. Atheists dont believe in the existence of right or wrong, they dont believe in morals, and they dont believe in the use of a conscience since the whole idea of a conscience dwells on right and wrong! So what exactly are they supposed to contribute? Deliberate abortion is murder! Murder is wrong! What makes it more wrong is the fact that you want to kill a baby out of your own selfish inclinations as a result of your own premeditated and carefully planned stupidity! Conception is not a thing to be toyed with, since it involves life. If you value life, you will not support aborting a baby, even a  week old baby. Life starts at conception, and that is the basis of "9 months!" 9 months will not be complete without the first two weeks. This should not be turned into a religious matter. Debating it religiously is pointless, since atheists dont believe in the existence of the bible, so i see no reason why you should argue over something you dont believe in it's existence! After the abortion, what happens? Any body with a conscience will feel guilt! Yes! You made a mistake by having reckless sex. The result of your romp is a baby, and now you want to kill it? Because you have the power to? That's insane!

Miscarriages or spontaenous abortions is NOT the same as deliberate abortion and this point cannot be over emphasized! Miscarriages always carry a sense of loss. A lady that loses her baby after a miscarriage is mostly inconsolable, because she lost a bay! Deliberate abortionists do so with a sense of pride and accomplishment for getting rid of a baby they perceive and refer to as a premeditated obstacle. How on earth will anyone compare spontaenous and deliberate abortions? What i see is that atheists know the truth about this issue, but telling the truth would make them look cowardly! This aint a matter of ego, but a matter of good or bad, right or wrong. if you dont understand the basics of right or wrong, i suggest you take a hike. . .

well said
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2012
~Killz~:

This is NOT a religious issue! It's a matter of right or wrong. Atheists dont believe in the existence of right or wrong, they dont believe in morals, and they dont believe in the use of a conscience since the whole idea of a conscience dwells on right and wrong! So what exactly are they supposed to contribute ?.

I don't think you get the whole idea about atheism , it is about belief in God , atheist don't believe in God and that is about all there is to it. Anybody who says there is no right or wrong ( or good or bad ) only says so for his own selfish desires , as an atheist I follow the golden rule of "do unto others what you would have done to you" not because it was written in the Bible but because it is humane. Always empathise with people and it will guide you on what is right or wrong. I don't drink , smoke , club or womanize because these things have no values. A lot religious people do all of this and more but it still doesn't affect their belief ( or so they think ) so please that idea about atheism is totally wrong.

Everybody ( atheist , Christians , moslems , buddist , hinduist , jews and pagans ) knows what is right or wrong and nobody can use a faith or lack of it to say otherwise.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2012
claremont:

Do you believe that abortion, in whatever shape or form, is a sin?! If you consider it to be a sin, then ALL forms of abortion can as well be deemed to be sinful. If we say a lady who chooses to commit abortion is a sinner, who do we now hold responsible for spontaneous abortions?!

A sin from a religious point is what we do by our own free will which is wrong , in the case of spontaneous abortion the mother didn't will the abortion but for a deliberate abortion the mother willed it
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2012
I believe a man ( and woman ) should stand to face the consequences of his/her actions. You had an unprotected romp and the next you want to do is snuff the life of an unborn generation , this is totally unacceptable. Even if you like to play unsafe what ever happened to the morning after pill
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by carfreak: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
I would like to believe that everyone contributing to this forum had the decency to understand that someone is actually seeking advice on how to deal with a wrong. Its bad enough its a dangerous trend that seems to be unending, but to stem its tide, we all need to be objective on what we say. Enough of this stew, onions, tomato. etc. and if all you want to do is have a good laugh or mock, go ahead in your mind, just dont commit to paper.

Having said that, it would appear that we are all agreed to the following

1. Flings can result to far reaching consequences etc STIs/AIDS/ what we have in this story - a baby

2. Nigerians are too religious to allow common sense take control of man made problems.

3. There is a divided opinion on A. Whether she tells the man, hear what he says then keep or abort the foetus OR
B. She doesnt tell him at all, then aborts and life goes on.
C. She aborts the child, then tell him about it later, to show she wasnt about to trap him.

Lets get one thing straight, why do we always conveniently remember God after we have on our own put our fingers into fire? Oh here's a problem, nope, dump it to God. Oh there's no power in Nigeria, naw, God will deal with it. Yeah, BOKO HARAM blew a Church on Xmas day, NOW THAT I BELIEVE is GOD's FIGHT!!
The different scenarios are very clear.

Legally, I read that a foetus is not recognised as a child until almost 8 or 13weeks (cant remember which so lawyers help out). If they both agree to abort the pregnancy before then, all's good. Which means my option is A. Tell the guy and let him decide. If you have other suggestions, we can list them as D, C etc.

For the religious ones amongst us, to infer from one of the earlier comments, it will take the grace of God for any young Nigerian man to marry a single mother. Your family, friends etc will bash u severely and you will almost be a laughing stock. If you are asking this lady to keep the baby regardless of what the man says, what do u tell the kid about his father as he grows? What of the man, is it fair on him? Numerous questions that cant be answered. I married a single mother four and a half years ago and its been one of my best decisions ever. However, I know how strong I had to be. My friends thought i was nuts, my colleagues were numbed, the lady's family members secretly mocked her believing it wouldn't last while she herself couldn't believe that a young man (28 at then), with a very good job and possibly other ladies around, really wanted to marry her and raise her child as his. That's what religion and persecution does to single parents, its reduces their psyche into believing they are second best and condemned to mediocrity.Today, we have two other children and they all call me "Daddy". I'm very proud especially as my friends have been converted. One especially who had this loving relationship with a single mum bt was always hesitant as a result of our traditional vibes. Now he tells me, Bro, U bi man oooo, Everyone is now having to change their mindset BUT I realise this does not happen everyday, to everyone. This is why we should all try to help this person, whoever she is.

I'm a little peeved at the couple though, especially the lady. I have been living in Britain now for just 5months and the ladies gladly refer to the "morning after pill" used as a form of contraceptive. So were they both in la la land where all did not matter?
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by carfreak: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2012
By the way,

That poll is highly flawed. U cant have a YES or NO answer to psychological/sociological questions.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Ranoscky(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
claremont:

One falls sick and was taken to the hospital. After somedays, he died. Who is to blame?
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
You all saying deliberate abortion is evil. Do you also think contraceptives are evil too?
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Killz3(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2012
apocalypse:

I don't think you get the whole idea about atheism , it is about belief in God , atheist don't believe in God and that is about all there is to it. Anybody who says there is no right or wrong ( or good or bad ) only says so for his own selfish desires , as an atheist I follow the golden rule of "do unto others what you would have done to you" not because it was written in the Bible but because it is humane. Always empathise with people and it will guide you on what is right or wrong. I don't drink , smoke , club or womanize because these things have no values. A lot religious people do all of this and more but it still doesn't affect their belief ( or so they think ) so please that idea about atheism is totally wrong.
Nah! It's not totally wrong! Maybe your kind of atheism is quite different from that of claremont's, cos it seems you are even making more sense than he is! One thing i particularly dislike greatly about atheists is that they feel and believe that they know everything! And that since they dont believe in God, every other person that believes in a God is deluded. Therefore, when issues about morality comes up, atheists, especially claremont, has this notion that morality and religion are intertwined, and since he doesnt believe in religion, morality is trash, and then makes crazy comments like comparing spontaenous abortion to deliberate abortion, and not only that, making weaker points to support the earlier weak point! I'm surprised to hear you believe in right and wrong, good and bad, good and evil! That's your personal belief and you are not being castigated for it, as an atheist! Now, castigating a group of people for their personal beliefs in religion, and alluding every occurrence in their lives as a result of their beliefs in religion can only be best described as "BULLSHIT" in capital letters and in High Definition! If you dont share my beliefs, allow those that do to debate on the matter the way they deem fit. Let them bring in their religion to make their points! You are NOT religious, so when making points, try NOT to bring religion into it! It makes your arguments weak, substandard, incoherent and whatever substantive word there is for a baseless argument!

apocalypse:
Everybody ( atheist , Christians , moslems , buddist , hinduist , jews and pagans ) knows what is right or wrong and nobody can use a faith or lack of it to say otherwise.
I'll like to dis agree with you on that!. . . But on another thread! Let's talk abortion now! I believe we are on the same team! wink
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Killz3(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Nekai:

Well said killz but what about those instances where the mother's life is in danger if the pregnancy isn't terminated? Those who think abortion is justified in that case are basically saying that it's ok to kill the baby under extreme circumstances. What makes something an extreme circumstance? The mother's physical health is as important as her mental and psychological health and some women know they can't handle being pregnant under certain circumstances. The same goes for birth defects. If a child is going to be born with half a brain, or down's syndrome is it ok to terminate? If so, why? That child is a life and if abortion is wrong, it's wrong.
Let me make myself clear! Naturally, humans have the innate ability to procreate. Sex between a male and female human by default, is the only "Natural" means of procreation. Originally, if you are engaging in sexu[i]a[/i]l activities you are doing so bearing in mind that you want to bring another human into the world. A human with a right to live, just as you had the right to live, and you were given the chance to grow in the womb for 9 months, and then finally born! Everyone knows that bringing another human into the world is quite painstaking, a challenge, a great task to bring him/her up! So, Being Intimate then should mean making a baby! Sex is quite pleasurable, and this pleasure is beclouding the sense of a lot of people today. Therefore, there had to be a way of havin[i]g [/i]sex, receiving that immense pleasure, without making a baby in the process. All manner of contraceptives were introduced ranging from condoms to pills blah blah blah. . . NONE of them is fail safe and experts in family planning or preventing conception would tell you that Abstinence remains the best if you are to avoid having a baby, therefore when havi[i]n[/i]g sex with contraceptives, a part of you still tells you that anything can happen. And that anything can happen means you could have a baby! So who should be blamed if a baby occurs? Who should bear responsibility?
If you are old enough to Be Intimate, you should be old enough to bear the responsibility that results of your carelessness. In this particular case, she DID NOT use contraceptives at all.
When your body spontaneously rejects a baby, is different from when you deliberately reject a baby! We cant argue on that! Even if a baby is to be born with a defect, IT HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE! Taking that right from it deliberately is murder!

I'm just presenting another side to the abortion debate. Personally I don't think abortion is right, and every child deserves a chance.
Theres always a yes or no when it comes to making decisions! There is no "buts" or "maybes". Abortion has it's complications. Some may be immediate, and some may be long term. The thing about it is that you have sole rights to your body, but when you ask others what they think means you dont know what to do. If after having the abortion and you lose your womb, who do you blame? Everyone's body make up is not the same. Some may have 20 abortions and nothing happens to them, but should that be a premise for your decision taking? Abortion makes people believe that they can get away with an irresponsible lifestyle, Any mistake they make should be unaccounted for since we can always abort! A little bit of thoughtfulness helps! If you argue that having a baby would ruin your chances at your academics and future partners i'll say you should have thought about all that before engaging in se[i]x[/i]ual activities in the first place! If you cant handle the heat, stay the hell away from the kitchen! You dont just have flings, get pregnant and then abort! That's the height of irresponsibility! Sex is for "matured" ones with a sense of responsibility, matured ones that would accept the fallout of any eventuality, irrespective of whether they used contraceptives or not. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science / Some Gilrs Sha / Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.