Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? (8261 Views)

Poll: What Should She Do?

Abort: 50% (14 votes)
Don't Abort: 50% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Killz3(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
claremont:

It is more rational for a lady to abort a baby she knows she is NOT mentally, emotionally, financially, and socially able to carry through. [size=16pt]It is a complete journey into irrationality, and sheer wickedness for a baby to be brought into this world by a mother who lacks the capacity to take good care of that baby.[/size] It's faulty logic for someone to pander along the lines of "thou shalt not kill" to justify invalid points, that particular phrase is the most ridiculous phrase in the bible.

"Thou shalt not kill". . . but kill what?! It's turned logical reasoning on its head!

So what do you call a lady that gets pregnant as a result of wanton gallivanting, blames the baby for her future shortcomings, and then to suit her selfishness, she robs the baby of it's right to live and KILLS IT! What?

If i have my way, any lady that deliberately aborts the first time should not be allowed to have children ever!
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Ransocky
we are all different and thats OKAY!!! the catch is to accept that someone may choose to live THEIR lives differently than what we believe is right. the problem is when people are trying to FORCE someone to do what they are not ready to do.
the ultimate decision IS, and will ALWAYS be, down to the mother.
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Mynd44: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2012
This thread is getting too long ooooooo
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Ranoscky(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@Ransocky
we are all different and thats OKAY!!! the catch is to accept that someone may choose to live THEIR lives differently than what we believe is right. the problem is when people are trying to FORCE someone to do what they are not ready to do.
the ultimate decision IS, and will ALWAYS be, down to the mother.
Exactly!
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by Aybank: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
sweetcocoa: Cuddle you na character,so of all things to use as name na tomato and onions you choose,wonderful.

Hmm,the matter serious gan but me thinks she should tell him,after all its his baby planned or not,whatever he says will give her a clue of what next,I don't fancy abortion but she's in the best place to know what she wants therefore she should think it through and decide. btw next time tomato shouldn't try frying itself and onions without groundnut oil when its not ready for what may follow.
u min wen dey r nt redi 2 lick d stew?
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by ijemomo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
The baby is not only hers but d guy too! Hence,d d kissecision does not entirely rest on her to make. Who knows if d guy would not be hapi dt she has 'their'baby! kiss
Re: Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? by donbuchi1(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2012
Y O U R M A M A N E V E R C O M M I T T E D A B O T I O N O N Y O U.

S O D O N ' T C O M M I T T ON Y O U R B A B Y !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Gilrs Sha / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? / Please, Is This Thing Coming Out From My Private Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.