Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8801843 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Game finely poised.
A second goal or a 2 - 2 draw would have given Manure further assurance of going through though.
To'ba ya n'sin, you stitched-twäts would start yelling Chelsea na bus parker undecided I wonder what tactics copped you the draw tonight? undecided At times, it was as if Manure was afraid to take the game to them. The last couple of minutes when you miserable onanists became daring, the chances came!

All na tactics cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2013
chamotex:

Kagawa was minus
He's been a bust so far
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2013
montelik:
Giggs was hesitant of using his right foot, which is unfortunate considering he scored with his right just this weekend. RVP may score some cracking goals, but he racks up an alarmingly high number of bad misses. As for Ruudie, he will just call it a fluke, like he did Welbeck's flicked goals last summer.

i cursed out when he didn't smash the ball - what was he thinking? ryan giggs and those 2 van persie misses - we might rue those chances in a fortnight! our counter-attacking football is so efficient - we looked like scoring every time we go forward!

the referee was an absolute bastärd - varane should have seen red when evra was bursting clear to score. the referee didn't even give a foul - he bottled it! then to stop a team from playing a corner kick with 7 secs left in the added time? the rules say the added on time is the minimum and the wankër blew his whistle.

bloody nazi of a ref!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:10am On Feb 14, 2013
nitlad: Game finely poised.
A second goal or a 2 - 2 draw would have given Manure further assurance of going through though.
To'ba ya n'sin, you stitched-twäts would start yelling Chelsea na bus parker undecided I wonder what tactics copped you the draw tonight? undecided At times, it was as if Manure was afraid to take the game to them. The last couple of minutes when you miserable onanists became daring, the chances came!

All na tactics cool
what is the title of this track? embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2013
It was a fine performance all-round... special mention to De Gea and Welbeck (I still think he is shyte by the way).

Frankly, I am slightly disappointed though; I think we should have won this - we created, by far, the better chances and should have made the second leg a far more difficult prospect for Madrid than it is now. Anyhow...as it stands, I am very confident that we will scale through!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2013
chamotex:

Kagawa was minus

I was surprised he wasn't taken off for Hernandez. . .JH14 at the end of either one of those RvP chances, Giggsy's or the 'delicious' cross RvP served Welbeck late in the second half - just the thought in itself warms my heart!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2013
nitlad: Game finely poised.

All na tactics cool

Guy! I don't know the match you watched, accepted united was outplayed in the midfield "I don't think that was a surprise, even a lessr team will still have a handful possession against united", but to say united did not attack or pack the bus that means you don't know what they call counter attacking play. Maybe this will help your memory
Score

Real Madrid 1 – 1 Manchester United

(HT 1 – 1)Ronaldo 30Welbeck 20
Bookings van Persie 5Rafael 40Antonio Valencia 88
Possession61% 39%
Corners12 -9

Goal attempts 28-13

On target 8- 6

Fouls 14-12

Offside 0-3

Besides carrick play the most passes on the field, and real madrid were limited to trying to shoot from outside the box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2013

Any one know how quick DDG. With his ability to pass and cross we may put on the wing for few games. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2013
n0m0705:

Guy! I don't know the match you watched, accepted united was outplayed in the midfield "I don't think that was a surprise, even a lessr team will still have a handful possession against united", but to say united did not attack or pack the bus that means you don't know what they call counter attacking play. Maybe this will help your memory
Score

Real Madrid 1 – 1 Manchester United

(HT 1 – 1)Ronaldo 30Welbeck 20
Bookings van Persie 5Rafael 40Antonio Valencia 88
Possession61% 39%
Corners12 -9

Goal attempts 28-13

On target 8- 6

Fouls 14-12

Offside 0-3

Besides carrick play the most passes on the field, and real madrid were limited to trying to shoot from outside the box.
You are an arboreal troll!
Copying and pasting like the myopic epileptic hunched-back that you are!

Chelsea had 44% possession of the ball against Bayern Munich, yet you mawkish runts labelled it an 'ultra-defensive' display!

Èyin olòshì gbogbo wònyí undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2013
nitlad:

Chelsea had 44% possession of the ball against Bayern Munich, yet you mawkish runts labelled it an 'ultra-defensive' display!

Easy guy, make your point like an intellect and not like a thug, if u can't make your point without abuses ,then I'm sorry.
If you can't use statistics to back your point ,I wonder how you want to about it. I can't seems to remember any clear cut chance that chelsea created against bayern yet you are comparing that match to this one where I can count 4 clear cut chances created by united from the top of my head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2013
nitlad:

Wagba Control grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Guyz let's keep it cool! Let's see how *val* would be! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Big shame we cant get Gareth Bale. What a player he's become.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Michael Owen on De Gea:

"Unbelievable save by David De Gea. I know I'm right when I say he is top class. You wait to see how good he is in five years.

"Inevitably he will make more mistakes throughout his career. Even the best do, especially in his position. I'm sure people will then try to highlight it more than they would normally do because he is an easy target. Other goalkeepers have made far more mistakes than him this year but very little is said.

"The price you pay playing for a famous team, maybe? Fair enough. But considering his age he is top drawer. Look at Van der Sar when he was his age. Similar build. Then look at what he looked like in his prime. Best is yet to come."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Mr_TA: Big shame we cant get Gareth Bale. What a player he's become.

I've been following Spurs games. . .and Bale has been putting on top performances lately. He is just awesome!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
RuuDie:

I've been following Spurs games. . .and Bale has been putting on top performances lately. He is just awesome!
im telling you the guy is becoming better day after day cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Been a long time since Ive seen those muppet gooner fans in our thread. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mr_TA: Been a long time since Ive seen those muppet gooner fans in our thread. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Could be a tough next round if we beat Reading tomorrow as we might face Chelsea next.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr_TA: Could be a tough next round if we beat Reading tomorrow as we might face Chelsea next.

if we are playing at home and against chelsea to be in wembley, fergie would roll out the big boys. like ruudie noted, we are better off playing against top premier league sides, instead of lining up bunch of misfits that would get mashed like blackburn did arsenal. had arsenal drawn spurs or chelsea, they wouldn't have rested their big guns.

then again, i want us to meet chelsea - they have been getting away with a huge slice of luck drawing weak teams in the fa cup!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2013
montelik:

I wish it was Messi. Damn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2013
^^He would need a step ladder or stilts. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
I hate all this treble talk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr_TA: I hate all this treble talk.

i like it.....we have the squad to push for that and i cannot remember the last time we have had only 1-2 players injured in the entire squad. this time last season, we had about 11-13 players crocked. fergie has managed cleverley and anderson well this season. long may it continue. let's destroy reading tonight and look up to the next fixture - one step at a time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
I prefer one step at a time. League first and most important, then FA cup as that to me is more realistic then CL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mr_TA: I prefer one step at a time. League first and most important, then FA cup as that to me is more realistic then CL.

if we can manage to get jose mourinho out of the way then our chances are a big fat. if we keep our players fit then maybe it's doable!

that being said, where's nani? fergie's tactics of playing rooney ahead of rafael in the first leg was atrocious. ronaldo, contreao and ozil took turns to maul rafael. they kept overloading, sometimes 3 versus 1. i want to see nanners in that position in the 2nd leg. he would give contreao something to worry about.

some nani specials:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm still a huge fan of nani, I really hope we can get him back on form. But I fear his career is over at united this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
more nanners......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Vidic, Buttner, Valencia, Cleverley, Anderson, Young, Welbeck and Chicharito.

Finally the return of the Ando & Tom C partnership.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
kudos 2 d boyz! Nani is bak n nids more matches! I hope Jones injury is nt serious n dat he cums bak b4 5th.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
i hope people can now see what nanners adds to this team. when he's bang on form, he's easily the most naturally talented player in the squad. he should automatically get that right wing spot until valencia finds form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Bill8012(m), daharry(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.