Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,487 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865703 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2013
chrisley024: Drop ur facts on y u think he has been better than Kagawa?

rooney has 29 goals, 15 assists in 5930 mins in the champions league & someone said he's the deadliest asides messi or ronaldo?

1 goal every 204 mins? grin grin grin

chicharito has 1 goal every 170 mins
van persie has 1 goal every 155 mins.
that's just in man utd, i don't even need to mention other strikers in the other top clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2013
chrisley024:

I'll go with 433

DGG

Rafa Vidic Evans Evra

Clev Carrick Ando

Nani VP Kagawa

sub: Amos, Janu, AV, Chicha, Rooney, Jones, Smalling.
Your line up ain't bad at all!!(d midfield trio looks sorta creative...dats if they re in good form)at least possession is guaranteed!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2013
IMHO WR 10 should rest for today's game!!...he needs it grin grin grin

Stoke city is my priority not sociedad!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
elampiro:

Man United Vs West Brom Rooney was thousand miles ahead of Kagawa.

Man Untied vs Leverkusen, Rooney was a Zillion miles ahead of Kagawa.

Which one again have they played together?

I expect a natty gale to tell me indomie played on the left. But Janujaz has played on both left and right, then centre.
Gollum substituted Kagawa in that West Brom game & they ran us over... Asides Rooney's freekick in that game, he was below par
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
coogar:

rooney has 29 goals, 15 assists in 5930 mins in the champions league & someone said he's the deadliest asides messi or ronaldo?

that's just in man utd, i don't even need to mention other strikers in the other top clubs.

Lol grin grin...abeg make una free Rooney jare!!...he should be rested today!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Ogbeche77: Gollum substituted Kagawa in that West Brom game & they ran us over... Asides Rooney's freekick in that game, he was below par

Osè!!!.. would you like a glass of iced vodka? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Ogbeche77: Gollum substituted Kagawa in that West Brom game & they ran us over... Asides Rooney's freekick in that game, he was below par

once a player scores a freekick @ man utd, he's better than the others regardless of his poor passing accuracy, poor creativity, etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
coogar:

It is easy to have 1 goal in 10 mins when you are priotised to play against weak teams in group stage. SAF kept Rooney far away from cheap group matches once we were close to qualification. The big boys get their time against the likes of Bayern, AC Milan, Barca, Arsenal, Roma, Chelsea etc. Even Ahmed Musa scores EPL goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2013

The same way United became useless once Rooney left the pitch against Southampton. RVP, Carrick and co all became clueless. Aside the Rooney's created goal which RVP capitalised on, RVP was poo all afternoon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
elampiro:
It is easy to have 1 goal in 10 mins when you are priotised to play against weak teams in group stage. SAF kept Rooney far away from cheap group matches once we were close to qualification. The big boys get their time against the likes of Bayern, AC Milan, Barca, Arsenal, Roma, Chelsea etc. Even Ahmed Musa scores EPL goals.

rooney's stats are shyte whether at the group stage or at the k.o. stage. hernandez is a more accomplished striker than rooney @ man utd.

elampiro:
The same way United became useless once Rooney left the pitch against Southampton. RVP, Carrick and co all became clueless. Aside the Rooney's created goal which RVP capitalised on, RVP was poo all afternoon.

rooney left the pitch in the 87th minute. what did he achieve in those 87 mins? nothing! just huffing & puffing against a substandard southampton team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
elampiro:

Man United Vs West Brom Rooney was thousand miles ahead of Kagawa.

Man Untied vs Leverkusen, Rooney was a Zillion miles ahead of Kagawa.

Which one again have they played together?

I expect a natty gale to tell me indomie played on the left. But Janujaz has played on both left and right, then centre.
Rooney better than Kagawa against W'brom?

My guy, football is different from wrestling.
I know AV n Welbeck would be on ur 1st team list if u were United coach.

Remove Rooney's energy n drive n he's below average.

Wonder hw's gonna be when he turns 30. Would be better he's sold nw b4 then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
So now free kicks are not goals? Only genius score free kicks. Messi, Juninho, Drogba, Zico, Becham, Zidane, Pirlo, Neyman, Ronaldo.

How many Rooney's goals in the UCL are from free kicks? All his goals against the big teams are from open play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
chrisley024:

rooney is crap!
there's no need to debate more about him. see elampiro crediting rooney with the assist as if he made a deliberate pass for van persie to score. rooney missed a big chance & van persie showed him how it's supposed to be done!

rooney is an idiöt for failing to chip the goalie from that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
chrisley024:

Rooney was our best player against West Brom until he got tired at 70th minute. He had many km in previous matches which tired him out. Get the expert match rating of players and you will see Kagawa was nonsense. Kagawa was giving away possession. The only sensible ball he played was when Rooney put him through with a clever pass on the left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
elampiro: Aside the Rooney's created goal which RVP capitalised on, RVP was poo all afternoon.

Blood of Jesus. Talk abour robbing Januzaj to glorify and credit Rooney. Where will you stop.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
montelik: @A40. Abeg nothing saf has said is explosive. its all been fairly obvious to any long-term united fans. what I would like to know is whether fabregas was the punk who threw pizza at him. I have personally always suspected Cole or Lauren. Also who stopped Rio, Carroll and Giggs from cracking a few skulls in reprisal. lol
I kinda agree with Keane's stance on the book tho! Why is Fergie going out of his way to put down players that helped him establish his legacy! Cos whether he likes it or not credit must go to those players too

Sheesh that man na like Obasanjo! E no dey forgive grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
elampiro:

Rooney was our best player against West Brom until he got tired at 70th minute. He had many km in previous matches which tired him out. Get the expert match rating of players and you will see Kagawa was nonsense. Kagawa was giving away possession. The only sensible ball he played was when Rooney put him through with a clever pass on the left.
So Rooney made d assist for VP goal?
Lol! U need medication to be freed of this guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
elampiro:

the lie detector test says you are lying again.

kagawa completed 85% of his passes while he was on the pitch & rooney completed 78% of his passes while kagawa was on the pitch.

rooney created one chance, kagawa created 2 chances while on the pitch. rooney made 2 tackles and won 1. kagawa won 4 tackles out of the 5 attempted. they both made 2 ball recoveries....

so i ask, how's rooney better than kagawa against west brom?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
coogar:

the lie detector test says you are lying again.

kagawa completed 85% of his passes while he was on the pitch & rooney completed 78% of his passes while kagawa was on the pitch.

rooney created one chance, kagawa created 2 chances while on the pitch. rooney made 2 tackles and won 1. kagawa won 4 tackles out of the 5 attempted. they both made 2 ball recoveries....

so i ask, how's rooney better than kagawa against west brom?

Assignment.
To be submitted in post-card format. No long stories.
chrisley024:
So Rooney made d assist for VP goal?
Lol! U need medication to be freed of this guy.

montelik:

Blood of Jesus. Talk abour robbing Januzaj to glorify and credit Rooney. Where will you stop.
Shocking.
He missed from 4 yards. It has now transformed to a Rooney assist.
This elampiro sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
@A40. I have no problem with frank and honest assessment of his former players, managers e.t.c. Many of them have also given their own opinions about working under him. Keane has hardly been shy about mouthing off on saf and united in general. for what it is worth none of it matters to me. Keane could go on to commit mass murder and he will still remain one of the greatest players in uniteds history and quite possibly the greatest united captain. Beckham will still be fondly remembered. e.t.c

the thing that I don't like is rather tabloidy nature of the book itself and accompanying rollout. could be saf is doing this way to drag attention away from struggling moyes. but its been odd to see saf so tabloid friendly. the book doesn't seem to have much actual football in it. maybe he is saving those pearls of wisdom for his time on the speaking circuit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
montelik:

the thing that I don't like is rather tabloidy nature of the book itself and accompanying rollout. could be saf is doing this way to drag attention away from struggling moyes. but its been odd to see saf so tabloid friendly. the book doesn't seem to have much actual football in it. maybe he is saving those pearls of wisdom for his time on the speaking circuit.
Another way to look at it.
Really I don't think there's much we don't already know, except that Fergie is telling us to remove all doubt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
StarBoard:
Assignment.
To be submitted in post-card format. No long stories.

there's nothing we won't read here.....

Shocking.
He missed from 4 yards. It has now transformed to a Rooney assist.
This elampiro sef.

that's not even the funniest bit.....elampiro claimed rooney created the goal van persie scored. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
See these guys o. Instead of bringing out players rating from credible sources, they are still pulling out sat of short backward passes.

Lest I forget. There is a third match. Man United vs Liverpool caputal1 cup. Rooney was officially the 2nd best player behind Johnny Evans while the fans gave it to Rooney as the fans best. You guys were quick to defend indomie that he was taken off when he started 'entering the game flow'. Lol. Some said he was match rusty. Someone who played Confed cup and preseason. But Rooney who has had four major injuries within 4 months does not deserved to be excused.

When you guys see Rooney on the field today, switch off you decoder and bench him in your PE14.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by meracool(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tonight Natch is a Must Win for the team If they Lose Then

Na Dem Sabi oooooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think the problem of some football fans is their reliance on statistics instead of what they saw on the pitch.

Someone like Neyman may have poor stat as compared to his team mates, due to his style of play he is likely to have a high pass accuracy. However, he can be most dangerous in one out of several attempts at his game. As far as that suit the coach, it's okay.

I believe in no poo stat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Una still dey debate about white pele?
By the way, why is Welbeck on £90k per week & higher on the pecking order than Chicharito grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
last I heard welbz and his agent were trying to get 90k+ per week on the basis of him being a regular starter during the 11/12 season and England starter. but eventually settled for around 75k+ and certain big perks e.g big loyalty bonus and generous appearance bonuses. young is on reported 130k, tony v is supposedly on close to 100k. chicha is on 80k. tom c is earning a reported 60k.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
montelik: last I heard welbz and his agent were trying to get 90k+ per week on the basis of him being a regular starter during the 11/12 season and England starter. but eventually settled for around 75k+ and certain big perks e.g big loyalty bonus and generous appearance bonuses. young is on reported 130k, tony v is supposedly on close to 100k. chicha is on 80k. tom c is earning a reported 60k.

These astronomical sums sometimes piss me off.

Bishop Oyedepo once said of a Football Match at a Stadium:

"A crowd of over 50,000 people in attendance...22 millionaires chasing and achieving their destinies, the rest are just there to watch them do it"

That almost put me off footie for life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring:

"A crowd of over 50,000 people in attendance...22 millionaires chasing and achieving their destinies, the rest are just there to watch them do it"

Loool! We can also say the same for a lotta these pastors too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring:

Sometimes people need to unwind, life can't be 'that' serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
montelik: last I heard welbz and his agent were trying to get 90k+ per week on the basis of him being a regular starter during the 11/12 season and England starter. but eventually settled for around 75k+ and certain big perks e.g big loyalty bonus and generous appearance bonuses. young is on reported 130k, tony v is supposedly on close to 100k. chicha is on 80k. tom c is earning a reported 60k.
Hmmm all these doe for average fvcks. Some people are really lucky.. The likes of Okalla, Amuneke & Elahor must be wishing they came into this world these days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
SailorXY:
Hmmm all these doe for average fvcks. Some people are really lucky.. The likes of Okalla, Amuneke & Elahor must be wishing they came into this world these days
I tell you. no wonder, Rio at 34,vidic the Boss at 32,Evra at 32 and Baba Giggs at 35+ wnt take it lightly to resign!. hun

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LostMyZeal(m), Katcall and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.