Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4429755 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I am not clicking any link, MMM and other Ponzi schemes had links.

Answer my simple questions and educate us all.

Failure to do this, I think it won't be a bad idea to ban this guy and his irrelevant posts on this thread.

Create your own thread, he won't all he knows is how to hype HYIP on this respectable thread.

Sorry guys for the digression.

This is not about sorry it's the fact you said there. The guy need to leave this thread before he destroy it like he did to other threads with his adverts. I don't just understand why the mods refused to ban him but are quick to ban other people. He has destroyed almost all the business and investment threads with his Forex adverts and he has started destroying other threads. If you create a thread about anything that has to do with you have money somewhere, he will destroy it for you. grin . I wonder if he's paying the mod for allowing him. To continue derailing threads.

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:

This is not about sorry it's the fact you said there. The guy need to leave this thread before he destroy it like he did to other threads with his adverts. I don't just understand why the mods refused to ban him but are quick to ban other people.
what the guy is doing is called phishing in the scam world they have a slang that new maga is born everday.....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Alikote:
what the guy is doing is called phishing in the scam world they have a slang that new maga is born everday.....

He has started using his second ID to advertise he think he's smart Lol
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Gavrelino123: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

What is the name of your fund management company?

Is your company registered and regulated by SEC?

Is your company registered by CBN?

Is your investment scheme registered and regulated by SEC.

Do you have reputable firms like First trustee, United trustee, Union trustee, who are appointed to act as the trustees of your investment schemes?

Do you have reputable companies who act like the custodians of the investible funds eg UBA custodians, First custodians etc?

Who are your fund managers? Can you share the CV of your fund managers? Are the fund managers licensed by SEC?

Your answers to these probing questions are needed urgently.

These were the questions I asked mmm guys, since the guys could not provide convincing answers I was able to save myself and my money from the brouhaha caused by the freezing and final crash of MMM.
That's it .....All these deceitful,crafty and duplicitous investments have no standard-backings,thus Fraudulent at its peak.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:

He has started using his second ID to advertise he think he's smart Lol
yes oh i sent you a massage on the travel thread regarding sponsoring my brother to Ireland...he got admission to Griffith college Msc international business Management is it a good school and do Nigerian get career jobs after graduation with the two year post study work visa ....he is very young 23 and your advice will help me in making the investment decision thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by exclusiveoloori: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
I want to invest my matured t-bills for 30days which of the investments should i go for.. Advice me pls
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by umulobi: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Jejebaba:

Thanks boss.
What are the disadvantages of Stanbic IBTC MMF?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
umulobi:

What are the disadvantages of Stanbic IBTC MMF?

This question should be directed to investnow2017 as he was the one that did StanbicMMF.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Alikote:
yes oh i sent you a massage on the travel thread regarding sponsoring my brother to Ireland...he got admission to Griffith college Msc international business Management is it a good school and do Nigerian get career jobs after graduation with the two year post study work visa ....he is very young 23 and your advice will help me in making the investment decision thanks

Replied!
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RichYoungRuler(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Hi bro, I’m not sure you got me concerning GTBank, the rate at which you bought from the CBN is what is used to buy you from less penalties and you have no business whatsoever with what rate they sell or who they sell to. Geddit? Or is there something I’m missing?[quote author=awesomeJ post=63288350]
It's not who buys that counts, rather the discount at which it's bought. Getting your bills bought (by or through GTB) at a lower discount implies profit.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Lionhearted: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Viking007:
Its better you answer the questions just as they are, not posting unnecessary links.

Good one sir.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by elpiro: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2017
calendar for next NTB

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2017
elpiro:
calendar for next NTB
Thanks elpiro.
1.09trn from 1.26trn just about 14% drop.
I think things won't be as bad as we fear. I yet expect yields on the 364-day papers to remain above 15% through Q1'18.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2017
RichYoungRuler:
Hi bro, I’m not sure you got me concerning GTBank, the rate at which you bought from the CBN is what is used to buy you from less penalties and you have no business whatsoever with what rate they sell or who they sell to. Geddit? Or is there something I’m missing?
Oh I get you now, then try Stanbic now, maybe FBN too.
By the way, should you be here with us? Shouldn't you be out there on the streets giving away those massive riches to the poor. I volunteer my help on that. Happy Friday.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Replied!
please send to my Mail cant find your reply .. ahibgroup@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Fxmanager(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Viking007:
Its better you answer the questions just as they are, not posting unnecessary links.
We will reply him soon
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thotianna: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
So there is no other risk free investment apart from fixed deposits now that Tbills are off till now.

Any suggestions?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kemade2007(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
thotianna:
So there is no other risk free investment apart from fixed deposits now that Tbills are off till now.

Any suggestions?

MMF
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thotianna: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kemade2007:

MMF
please how do they work?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by confluence: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
I could be of help, my brother did his MSc in Griffith, currently in Ireland, got a job after his Msc, I could link you if interested, though I did not find it funny initially as regards fees payment and accommodation issue.
Alikote:
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Kemade2007(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
thotianna:

please how do they work?

Ask your question here
https://www.nairaland.com/1912965/mutual-funds/55
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thotianna: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
thotianna:

Any suggestions?

Treasury Bills investment is still risk free.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by acorntree(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

pls what's the stop rate for last 364 days bidding? And what's the next bidding date? I need this info.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Fxmanager(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
What is the name of your fund management company?

The name of our fund management company is Citadel Forex Fund Management, and we are partnering with a New Zealand based foreign exchange broker with good global reputation, to offer our service. You don’t deposit money into our account. You deposit money into your opened and verified foreign exchange broker account with our partner broker Circlemarkets.

emmanuelewumi:
Is your company registered and regulated by SEC?

No. We know that you are asking this question due to your concern about the security of your investment, and since your investment will be in your verified personal foreign exchange account with our partner broker, this question goes to them , and we will answer this question on their behave. We are partnering with a Government,s registered, Licensed, regulated, monitored and audited forex broker called Circlemarkets in the country, New Zealand. The link to the broker’s website is https://circlemarkets.com/regulation-and-licensing/

Our partner broker is Circle Markets Ltd New Zealand

Circle Markets Limited is a company registered in New Zealand under number: 2164379
Circle Markets Limited is a Registered Financial Services Provider (register number: FSP460986)
You can confirm by visiting and doing a search on the database of the regulatory body’ website https://www.companiesoffice.govt.nz/fsp/ Which is the New Zealand Government financial service providers regulatory agency website,.
EXTERNAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION (EDR)
Circle Markets Limited is a member of NZ FSCL (Financial Services Complaints Ltd.)
Registration Number : 6584.
FSCL is a qualified New Zealand financial dispute resolution company.
You can confirm by visiting and doing a search on the database of the financial dispute resolution company.’ website http://fscl.org.nz/ 
Segregation of funds
In accordance with industry regulations, customer funds are segregated from Circle Markets own assets and kept in a regulated banking institution. This ensures that your funds are available at all times, and cannot be used by the company for its own account. These arrangements are checked and verified by their auditors.

Treating customers fairly
With Circle Markets your interests always come first. They fully comply with industry regulations that require every financial firm to ‘pay due regard to the interest of its customers and treat them fairly’.
This means that they protect your interests in everything they do, from customer support to handling of complaints.
They make sure their team is always on top of the latest market developments.
Complaints
Circle Markets Limited strive for the best service so you would have no reason to complain. But if you do, They will deal with it promptly and fairly. You can contact their compliance team via compliance@circlemarkets.com. They take and received complaints seriously and use them to improve their services.
Financial Commission
Circle Markets offers customers neutral support to handle disputes.
Circle Markets is proud to offer you independent help with handling trading disputes via their membership with Financial Services Complaints Ltd.. The company.’ website is http://fscl.org.nz/ 

Financial Services Complaints Ltd is a neutral body that helps you to resolve any disagreement you may have with Circle Markets.
This means that if you can’t reach an agreement with us on any issue, the commission will act as an independent third party to help resolve it for you.
How to file a dispute?
1. Financial Services Complaints Ltd requires you to first try and resolve the issue directly with Circle Markets via an email to: compliance@circlemarkets.com
2. If the issue can’t be resolved in step 1 above, you can then approach the commission to independently resolve the issue by filing a dispute either:
3. online or by
4. downloading the dispute form and posting it.
If you are providing information for an already filed dispute, please email the information to complaints@fscl.org.nz with your case number in the subject line.

emmanuelewumi:
Is your company registered by CBN?

Is your investment scheme registered and regulated by SEC.

No. We know that you are asking this question due to your concern about the security of your investment, and since your investment will be in your verified personal foreign exchange account with our partner broker, this question goes to them , and we will answer this question on their behave. We are partnering with a Government,s registered, Licensed, regulated, monitored and audited forex broker in the country, New Zealand. The link to the broker’s website is https://circlemarkets.com/regulation-and-licensing/

emmanuelewumi:
Do you have reputable firms like First trustee, United trustee, Union trustee, who are appointed to act as the trustees of your investment schemes?

Do you have reputable companies who act like the custodians of the investible funds eg UBA custodians, First custodians etc?

In accordance with industry regulations, customer funds are segregated from Circle Markets own assets and kept in a regulated banking institution. This ensures that your funds are available at all times, and cannot be used by the company for its own account. These arrangements are checked and verified by their auditors.

emmanuelewumi:
Who are your fund managers? Can you share the CV of your fund managers? Are the fund managers licensed by SEC?

We are a group of seasoned traders and forex market analysts with years of experience. Together, we have united our skills and knowledge to be able to provide you with a reliable "asset-growth" opportunity in the foreign exchange market, an investment that thrives in any economic situations (a recession proof investment). We are working fulltime, six days a week taking a professional and logical approach when it comes to managing our clients’ funds.

We are not licensed by the SEC, but we are offering our service under a Government’s licensed, regulated, monitored and audited foreign exchange broker. In our own opinion, we believe in what someone can do and not their qualification or licence. We have seen professionals messing up in their endeavour due to lack of experience. In fact we value experience more than any degree certificate, etc. We are self-thought traders with about 10years experience with 3 proprietary currency trading systems, which is a result of testing hundreds of currency trading strategies throughout those years. These trading strategies has been able to adapt to any market changing condition during the years of testing. The ability of a trading strategy to adapt to any market changing is lacking in so many other currency trading strategies and causes them to always fail in the long run. Our current trading strategy that we are using to run our public trading journal in this forum through this link https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg was tested for 4years before we came out to run this journal. Before any of our 3 trading strategy fails, every other currency trading strategy must fail, and for our trading strategies to fail, the whole world will be using only one currency or we the fund managers don’t manage risk (we focus on risk management), or there is low liquidity in the currency market (The currency market is the most liquid market in the world). Another thing that you need to know is that our trading strategy has a very low capacity constraint, meaning it can control large amount of investment (The banks and big financial institutions were exclusively in control of this market, before it was retail to individual traders/investors like you). Our aim is to use our trading skills and strategy to generate better returns to interested/potentials investors in our fund management service.

emmanuelewumi:
Your answers to these probing questions are needed urgently.

These were the questions I asked mmm guys, since the guys could not provide convincing answers I was able to save myself and my money from the brouhaha caused by the freezing and final crash of MMM.

MMM was a ponzi scheme, people were making payments into people account, and it was only sustained by new people coming into the scheme. In our own case, this is a fund management service whose performance and survival is tied to our superior trading strategy in the market. We don’t rely on new deposit to make returns to our investors. We use your money and engage it in the market to generated return by actually analyzing and trading currencies in the currency market with it. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 5 business days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer, Skrill and Neteller payment system. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%.

It would have been simple for us to allow the investors to open an account through the broker of their choice and give us the login details to the account to trade the account for them, but it will be stressful and they will be slippage in performance and returns. That is why we decide to set up the investment through a forex broker’s PAMM investment structure so as to be able to manage multiple investors account at the click of the mouse, and the fund managers will also get their monthly performance fees at the end of the month, from the broker without issues with the investors.

We believe there is no body here who don’t know what a foreign exchange PAMM investment structure is. We have foreign exchange brokers here in Nigeria with PAMM investments. We have Alpari, Instaforex, forextime (FXTM), Hotforex as foreign exchange brokers here with PAMM investment. What we are actually presenting here is also a PAMM investment, though it is being set up in our preferred broker “Circlemarkets”, due to our our background check and overall good global reputation of the them including their low commission on trade orders.

If after all this, anybody still believed and tagged what we are presenting here, as a ponzi scheme to you, are we to say that Alpari, Instaforex, Forextime (FXTM), Hotforex operating in Nigeria as foreign exchange brokers with PAMM managers, just like us are also running a ponzi scheme? Why are we allowing them to operate here with offices in Lagos, Abuja, etc then? We have our own reasons for choosing Circlemarkets as our partner broker, low spread on trade orders, no negative report on withdrawals from clients globally, good trade executions, etc.

We believe we have answer your questions to your satisfaction.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thotianna: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Yea it is but CBN has put off all TBills sale till January next year and I wanted to do something with the money.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dotcomnamename: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fxmanager:

The name of our fund management company is Citadel Forex Fund Management, and we are partnering with a New Zealand based foreign exchange broker with good global reputation, to offer our service. You don’t deposit money into our account. You deposit money into your opened and verified foreign exchange broker account with our partner broker Circlemarkets.

No. We know that you are asking this question due to your concern about the security of your investment, and since your investment will be in your verified personal foreign exchange account with our partner broker, this question goes to them , and we will answer this question on their behave. We are partnering with a Government,s registered, Licensed, regulated, monitored and audited forex broker called Circlemarkets in the country, New Zealand. The link to the broker’s website is https://circlemarkets.com/regulation-and-licensing/

Our partner broker is Circle Markets Ltd New Zealand

Circle Markets Limited is a company registered in New Zealand under number: 2164379
Circle Markets Limited is a Registered Financial Services Provider (register number: FSP460986)
You can confirm by visiting and doing a search on the database of the regulatory body’ website https://www.companiesoffice.govt.nz/fsp/ Which is the New Zealand Government financial service providers regulatory agency website,.
EXTERNAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION (EDR)
Circle Markets Limited is a member of NZ FSCL (Financial Services Complaints Ltd.)
Registration Number : 6584.
FSCL is a qualified New Zealand financial dispute resolution company.
You can confirm by visiting and doing a search on the database of the financial dispute resolution company.’ website http://fscl.org.nz/ 
Segregation of funds

Treating customers fairly
With Circle Markets your interests always come first. They fully comply with industry regulations that require every financial firm to ‘pay due regard to the interest of its customers and treat them fairly’.
This means that they protect your interests in everything they do, from customer support to handling of complaints.
They make sure their team is always on top of the latest market developments.
Complaints
Circle Markets Limited strive for the best service so you would have no reason to complain. But if you do, They will deal with it promptly and fairly. You can contact their compliance team via compliance@circlemarkets.com. They take and received complaints seriously and use them to improve their services.
Financial Commission
Circle Markets offers customers neutral support to handle disputes.
Circle Markets is proud to offer you independent help with handling trading disputes via their membership with Financial Services Complaints Ltd.. The company.’ website is http://fscl.org.nz/ 

Financial Services Complaints Ltd is a neutral body that helps you to resolve any disagreement you may have with Circle Markets.
This means that if you can’t reach an agreement with us on any issue, the commission will act as an independent third party to help resolve it for you.
How to file a dispute?
1. Financial Services Complaints Ltd requires you to first try and resolve the issue directly with Circle Markets via an email to: compliance@circlemarkets.com
2. If the issue can’t be resolved in step 1 above, you can then approach the commission to independently resolve the issue by filing a dispute either:
3. online or by
4. downloading the dispute form and posting it.
If you are providing information for an already filed dispute, please email the information to complaints@fscl.org.nz with your case number in the subject line.

No. We know that you are asking this question due to your concern about the security of your investment, and since your investment will be in your verified personal foreign exchange account with our partner broker, this question goes to them , and we will answer this question on their behave. We are partnering with a Government,s registered, Licensed, regulated, monitored and audited forex broker in the country, New Zealand. The link to the broker’s website is https://circlemarkets.com/regulation-and-licensing/

We are a group of seasoned traders and forex market analysts with years of experience. Together, we have united our skills and knowledge to be able to provide you with a reliable "asset-growth" opportunity in the foreign exchange market, an investment that thrives in any economic situations (a recession proof investment). We are working fulltime, six days a week taking a professional and logical approach when it comes to managing our clients’ funds.

We are not licensed by the SEC, but we are offering our service under a Government’s licensed, regulated, monitored and audited foreign exchange broker. In our own opinion, we believe in what someone can do and not their qualification or licence. We have seen professionals messing up in their endeavour due to lack of experience. In fact we value experience more than any degree certificate, etc. We are self-thought traders with about 10years experience with 3 proprietary currency trading systems, which is a result of testing hundreds of currency trading strategies throughout those years. These trading strategies has been able to adapt to any market changing condition during the years of testing. The ability of a trading strategy to adapt to any market changing is lacking in so many other currency trading strategies and causes them to always fail in the long run. Our current trading strategy that we are using to run our public trading journal in this forum through this link https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg was tested for 4years before we came out to run this journal. Before any of our 3 trading strategy fails, every other currency trading strategy must fail, and for our trading strategies to fail, the whole world will be using only one currency or we the fund managers don’t manage risk (we focus on risk management), or there is low liquidity in the currency market (The currency market is the most liquid market in the world). Another thing that you need to know is that our trading strategy has a very low capacity constraint, meaning it can control large amount of investment (The banks and big financial institutions were exclusively in control of this market, before it was retail to individual traders/investors like you). Our aim is to use our trading skills and strategy to generate better returns to interested/potentials investors in our fund management service.

MMM was a ponzi scheme, people were making payments into people account, and it was only sustained by new people coming into the scheme. In our own case, this is a fund management service whose performance and survival is tied to our superior trading strategy in the market. We don’t rely on new deposit to make returns to our investors. We use your money and engage it in the market to generated return by actually analyzing and trading currencies in the currency market with it. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 5 business days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer, Skrill and Neteller payment system. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%.

It would have been simple for us to allow the investors to open an account through the broker of their choice and give us the login details to the account to trade the account for them, but it will be stressful and they will be slippage in performance and returns. That is why we decide to set up the investment through a forex broker’s PAMM investment structure so as to be able to manage multiple investors account at the click of the mouse, and the fund managers will also get their monthly performance fees at the end of the month, from the broker without issues with the investors.

We believe there is no body here who don’t know what a foreign exchange PAMM investment structure is. We have foreign exchange brokers here in Nigeria with PAMM investments. We have Alpari, Instaforex, forextime (FXTM), Hotforex as foreign exchange brokers here with PAMM investment. What we are actually presenting here is also a PAMM investment, though it is being set up in our preferred broker “Circlemarkets”, due to our our background check and overall good global reputation of the them including their low commission on trade orders.

If after all this, anybody still believed and tagged what we are presenting here, as a ponzi scheme to you, are we to say that Alpari, Instaforex, Forextime (FXTM), Hotforex operating in Nigeria as foreign exchange brokers with PAMM managers, just like us are also running a ponzi scheme? Why are we allowing them to operate here with offices in Lagos, Abuja, etc then? We have our own reasons for choosing Circlemarkets as our partner broker, low spread on trade orders, no negative report on withdrawals from clients globally, good trade executions, etc.

We believe we have answer your questions to your satisfaction.

Lol. After sweating and struggling unnecessarily just because of simple questions they asked you here, you finally found means and printed the questions and gave your oga at the top in the same Forex league and you were like : "Boss (oga), one guy won spoil market for me for one forum called nairaland O! See the questions he asked me and if I did not answer those questions we won't get another mugun customer O".

Isorite! But we won't fall for this cheap trap. You think we are all still sucking our mama breasts abi? I beg carry your Forex wahala abi whatever you call am to another thread, or don't you have your own thread ni? . This thread is for Treasury Bills as you can see it clearly. We don't need your quick rich forex attached with different diseases like high blood pressure, heart attack and e.t.c. We are happy with our Treasury Bills and we did not complain to you.
undecided

20 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
confluence:
I could be of help, my brother did his MSc in Griffith, currently in Ireland, got a job after his Msc, I could link you if interested, though I did not find it funny initially as regards fees payment and accommodation issue.
thanks you wouldnt mind what did he study
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by confluence: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2017
My brother did his first degree in Biochemistry, Msc in international Business at Griffith, Currently Work for A Company THat Makes Certain Chemical For Intel in Dublin.
Alikote:
thanks you wouldnt mind what did he study

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2228) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: dijon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.