Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 212 pages)

Politics / Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by 8stargeneral: 7:05am On Apr 24
We're watching,let see how it end
Education / Re: UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building by 8stargeneral: 5:08am On Apr 23
Useless man...let him face sack immediately
Foreign Affairs / Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by 8stargeneral: 12:59am On Apr 21
Hmm..don't joke with Israel,some people don't what Israel can...if i be Iran with this,i go just die d matter,person wey pass you pass you
Politics / Re: Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:44pm On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
I don't just know why I like Igbo people, the are so unique in anything they do, God bless the Igbos
bless you too
Politics / Re: IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached To Yahaya Bello by 8stargeneral: 12:24pm On Apr 19
kestolove95:
Yahaya Bello wey Don run leave Nigeria... Na only interpol fit help una catch the criminal
To where,he's in Nigeria
Politics / Re: “We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC by 8stargeneral: 11:08pm On Apr 18
If not that EFCC is another corrupt agency someone like yaya bello should be imprisoned for life
Sports / Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by 8stargeneral: 10:16am On Apr 18
Good one to my ororo
Sports / Re: Juventus Lost To Ronaldo In Arbitration. Ordered To Pay The Debt Owed Him by 8stargeneral: 10:16am On Apr 18
Globalhustler:
Omoo. That's additional almost 10m euro to his wealth. The 10k wey person owe me sef, e no dey gree pay and nothing I fit do. This life no balance.

Samsung A70 available for sale. 95k 07.039.45.0095. Ikeja lagos
take the person to court and cash out too grin
Romance / Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:40pm On Apr 17
Her cup of tea
Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 Countries That Owe US Money by 8stargeneral: 12:58pm On Apr 09
Then who US dey owe?
Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands by 8stargeneral: 9:19am On Apr 08
EreluRoz:
What are you saying, I don't even believe in hitting a child, I'm too compassionate to hit anyone. Not in my blood
let me see you,i want to know you
Celebrities / Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 2:30pm On Apr 04
Which cell are they going to put her...male cell or female cell...please let them put him where he belong make those inmates use him do practical grin
Travel / Re: FG Has Begun Construction To Expand The Enugu 9th Mile-benue Expressway by 8stargeneral: 9:09am On Apr 02
APC with fake stories....is this 9the mile road?
Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 8stargeneral: 11:45am On Mar 28
Then how many people that has the work of 200k in Nigeria...please Mr oyenma we don't want to hear this

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 8stargeneral: 7:26pm On Mar 23
Congratulations man
Politics / Re: A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) by 8stargeneral: 9:58am On Mar 21
Just waste them please
Politics / Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders by 8stargeneral: 12:29am On Mar 21
And Mr dullard call buhari know them all but he kept mute...all the innocent people that died will be on his head and family....he don't want to talk because they are his people...let the law take it course

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents by 8stargeneral: 2:54pm On Mar 12
Government will be like are ...are you serious....when una ready una tell us
Business / Re: Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) by 8stargeneral: 11:28pm On Mar 09
So,sad
Politics / Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by 8stargeneral: 2:34pm On Mar 09
That AC na apc man...enemy of Nigerian

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:07pm On Mar 05
After looting money he now realised to come back to school
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos) by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Mar 01
sholatech:
Wow. That's quite energetic and engaging for a man his age. Abuja-Lagos-Doha in 24 hours
Not true bro,am Doha now..Lagos to doha is 9 hour's
Education / Re: Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:38am On Feb 29
We don't have good roads for this please...your putting those kids at risk
Politics / Re: Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:19pm On Feb 27
Because they knew that a hungry man is an angry man...so,they don't want what happened during ENDSARS to happen again...because this one go be a child's play to compare ENDSARS...
Politics / Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by 8stargeneral: 7:11pm On Feb 26
Condemn your own first

1 Like

Health / Re: Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel by 8stargeneral: 3:18pm On Feb 24
So sad
Properties / Re: FG And Cement Producers Agree To Set Cement Prices At ₦‎7,000 To ₦‎8,000 by 8stargeneral: 9:44am On Feb 20
Is this how to boost countries economy....this tinubu and APC don't have common sense
Food / Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by 8stargeneral: 2:06pm On Feb 13
happney65:
You still get money dey drink liquid milk

You're not poor yet

Not at all
For where i am milk is nothing...but in Nigeria milk is big man food now...may God safe Nigeria
Science/Technology / Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by 8stargeneral: 2:02pm On Feb 13
Thank God i done commot for DAT useless country....over two months now i don't know whats mosquito or heat...na cold dey deal with me here
Business / Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by 8stargeneral: 11:55am On Feb 11
BiGVEEN58:
This news will make you take a deep reflection about life.
seriously bro,we came to this life with nothing,why hating...why bragging...why intimidating one another....time we know all these ,better for us to live in peace

1 Like

Crime / Re: Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On Feb 10
These men don't resemble humans
Travel / Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by 8stargeneral: 8:02pm On Feb 10
So,sad what a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.