Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,890,560 members, 6,951,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 07 July 2022 at 03:08 PM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 159 pages)

Politics / Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 8stargeneral: 3:05pm
Let him remain there till after election
Politics / Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 8stargeneral: 2:55pm
kozmokaz:
Lol

Uk is dishing out same energy Nigerian courts use back to them
lol..because they know our system
Crime / Re: Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah by 8stargeneral: 2:43pm
youngbabaj:
I know alot about this place, i have filed alot of reports to the police concerning this gally gally, but nothing was done, if the police only caught 35 girl’s then they need to do more investigation, cause they are more than 80
Are u serious..and police has done nothing since then
Food / Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by 8stargeneral: 1:01pm
Very nice...remember when we hunt it during d season
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 8stargeneral: 12:52pm
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.
Tell us d best time to contest
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by 8stargeneral: 10:05am
When our leaders will emulate such suit...instead of them to resign they will stay to cause more calamities
Politics / Re: Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Jul 06
Even a kid knows that it was a planNed attack...anybody that's supporting APC his life will remain like Nigeria...all d innocent blood will be on their head.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 8stargeneral: 8:56pm On Jul 06
buckeyemedia:
Meanwhile the Minister of interior Rauf Aregbesola is in Osun State campaigning? Very useless Party & individuals.

Tomorrow they will promoting lies of ipob camps they destroyed, where was the intelligence before these Fulani bandits struck?
u dey mind useless people..APC is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On Jul 06
Incompetent president...Na u we go ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi by 8stargeneral: 1:33pm On Jul 06
What a country...one idiot was quoting me here yesterday for supporting peter obi instead tinubu..may that idiot life remain like APC...Anybody supporting APC is an enemy of Nigeria
Education / Re: Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. by 8stargeneral: 12:47pm On Jul 06
Omniman:
grin

I miss Lagos early morning Hustle...

See as everywhere dry for here
5.00am angry
where be this
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies by 8stargeneral: 8:29am On Jul 06
If it's sane country this man supposed roting in jail by now

1 Like

Travel / Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:50am On Jul 06
Peppysco:

Engaging you is a waste of time, just slide. Have a good day.
No..don't stop continue..HV a good day too
Travel / Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Jul 06
Peppysco:

Still the same problem. Can't even come up with a constructive or logical argument for his principal but to hurl insults. Bunch of IPOB's turned patriots.
I said u don't HV a common sense..ur d one that came up with insults..did I used any offensive words on u...from ur write up I can see ur a fo@l..frustrated nicompop.
Travel / Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:08am On Jul 06
GGirll:

They are delusional, one of their lecturers told me loudly that they will beat Igbo people on d election day to prevent them from voting he mentioned agor, oshodi n others where Igbos are populated n I told him, they will be met with all forms if reactions accordingly, imagine what PhD holder said. This tribe is really hates Igbos n it's all out of envy! Tufia:
Don't mind useless people.

1 Like

Family / Re: Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife by 8stargeneral: 11:58pm On Jul 05
This judge for done send many men in prison

1 Like

Family / Re: Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife by 8stargeneral: 11:56pm On Jul 05
dejavuh0007:
Abuse of office
very bad...if this kind of person becomes a governor or president there will be a big problem

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured by 8stargeneral: 10:23pm On Jul 05
His brother want to give him a warm welcome grin

1 Like

Travel / Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:15pm On Jul 05
Peppysco:

You can't even construct a simple sentence, a clear evidence of your past governors' negligence of the education sector in your region. Truth is, your Obi never made Anambra better than he met it, rather, guy hoodwinked many of you into thinking he saved the state's resources. Tinubu took over a state from a past military dictator and transformed it into the 5th largest economy in Africa and you have the audacity to open your gutter mouth and compare his achievements to Obi's, you must be high on mmpumiri or whatever you all can the drug.
Millions of you make use of Tinubu's initiated infrastructures in Lagos while your silly governors only provide you with kerosene in your times of needs, yet, Tinubu is your problem, una eyes go soon clear. When the time comes, none of you should shout of marginalization because, you're all going to definitely reap the seeds you have planted
Ur a clown..I think ur high on animal dung....if u like let him build d whole Africa,he will never rule Nigeria..marginalization my foot..I don't think u HV a common sense.
Travel / Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:22pm On Jul 05
Peppysco:

Obi, upon his tenures as two terms governor of Anambra state ran away from the state back to Lagos. If truly he developed the state, why move back to Lagos? You guys are not even ready for the breakfast you're cooking, everything go soon done, na matter of time
Did he told u that he made anambara what its today...ur tinubu said he own Lagos..if u like don't support obi's movement,stay there and being tribalistic...vote ur tinubu and expect another 8 years doom.
Travel / Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On Jul 05
And d man who made Lagos what it's today has abandoned what he build and fled to fance grin grin
Politics / Re: Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me by 8stargeneral: 6:01pm On Jul 05
Channel TV is like APC ,they hate truth..media houses is one of our major problem is this country...imagine when u want to echo ur view on radio or television they would cut u off..Then I will ask myself why are they bringing d program on air and ask people to contribute...Nonsense

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by 8stargeneral: 5:27pm On Jul 05
They should hold on after election...what a nonsense show to distract youth's
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana Protests Over Inflation by 8stargeneral: 3:56pm On Jul 05
Kaiser20:

The feeling is for a season, now the wind of change don blow we don see Ghana yansch.
But at least Ghanaians have realized that they are in deep shirt, while Nigerians keep voting for the same leaders like Buhari and APC and the suffering continues.
All hands must be on deck to send d evil party where they belong...with peter obi as president our suffering will reduce,everybody will HV a taste of good governance
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana Protests Over Inflation by 8stargeneral: 2:45pm On Jul 05
And many of Nigeria youths are in Ghana feeling like they are in Europe
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana Protests Over Inflation by 8stargeneral: 2:42pm On Jul 05
kingthreat:
Many of you guys know nothing.
It is more expensive to live in Ghana than in Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the cheapest African countries to actually inhabit.
yes..but most of those African country's don't HV half of resources Nigeria HV.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Devastating Landslide Buries Hundreds Of Homes In Peru ( Pics, Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:27pm On Jul 05
What a sad event..our natural disaster is government
Health / Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by 8stargeneral: 10:36am On Jul 05
Skankamola:

There is always some politics/blackmail behind these issues, its typical of govt run institutions. Thank God for you aunty.
yeah..thank u so much.
Politics / Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by 8stargeneral: 9:46am On Jul 05
Only him can't stop d movement
Foreign Affairs / Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by 8stargeneral: 7:54am On Jul 05
If na Nigeria dem go dey speak grammar till d matter end
Crime / Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by 8stargeneral: 10:31pm On Jul 04
Nice ...it will serve as a deterrent to others...not everywhere u will do rubbish and go Scott free..we condemned any form of rituals in our land
Celebrities / Re: Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Jul 04
Penaldo:
We know what will happen on the Oza room

Notting will happen..remove that dirty mind ...if Devido want thousands of girls,he will get them with some minutes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 159 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.