Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (12074 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
kpolli: females don't know what being faithful means
. Because the males showed them which way to go
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
chumatez: its not an easy task to be faithful cry
You are very Right
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=shadshadyz][/quote]
Give him time
He will run home soon but continue to be nice lady
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shadshadyz: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
yes it is easy to be faithful!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shadshadyz: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ toto wat makes you think am nice?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
shadshadyz:

@ toto wat makes you think am nice?
I don't not say you are nice
I said if you are nice person that he will run home in time
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
shadshadyz:

guys who have money dont have a heart neither ears! they do whatever they like, cos they always feel they have all because of money!
You have the wrongest of mind set, honey. You need serious re-orientation!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by nitrogen(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
@op, i have none presently, so i wouldnt know.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shadshadyz: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2012
nope, i dont. from experience, i say this.wealthy guys are very very very uncommited people.always scared of everything!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2012
D truth is karma is real so be careful! Also who cares if anyone cheats?am not d one who will get pregnant or get an STD,der r always consequences,sooner or later!! lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by firstlady4(f): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2012
if i catch my hubby cheating on me, i will circumcise him the second timegrin
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
first_lady: if i catch my hubby cheating on me, i will circumcise him the second timegrin

funny that your profile text says "catch fun if you can". hypocriticalousology Mcheeeew tongue
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by firstlady4(f): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2012
@2buff, yea, catch fun if u can but dont get caught grin
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by simo2rule(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ofido:

if truelly u are married then i weep for u.
Judge nobody cos nobody holy pass
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by hollagokay(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
u're free to go google it tongue
Coldfeet:
na jamb question be that?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Totoplayer20:

Good for you
Keep cheating
Your til pussssy will fall off
lol,if that's true,most ladies will be pusyless coS those b!tcches knows how to cheat and pretend.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by rsleeky(f): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm faithful to my boifrnd
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by EyeGeeOh(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2015
My definition for faithful may differ from yours.
I may hug, hold hands, kiss, peck..and even had a near miss (strong romance), when under the "influence" or when terribly tempted and weakened.. But to give "junior" to any other is forbidden.
I am in a very long distance relationship.

So, you may judge me and rate my faithfulness on your own scale. I'm only human....flesh and blood o. But I know say I try sha
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Doughyeenbae(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2015
Yes/No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.