Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (12072 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by TitilayoK(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
2buff: What goes around will come around. If you sow cheating, you will rip cheating bountifully.
What makes you think you will then escape a future situation of coming back home from work and kissing your spouse not knowing that that same mouth has been [b]vigorously [/b]milking & sucking random corks all day? (or hubby eating random kitty all day for the cheating women)

I do believe you reap what you sow. I also believe that misfortune sometimes comes in reverse. I was in a relationship for 6 years and was 100% faithful while he cheated on me the entire time. I didn't know and when I found out I kept asking God why would this happen to me, but maybe it was because I was going to do the same thing someday. If karma is right, I deserve to cheat for at least the next 5 1/2 years and suffer no consequences *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2012
TitilayoK:

I do believe you reap what you sow. I also believe that misfortune sometimes comes in reverse. I was in a relationship for 6 years and was 100% faithful while he cheated on me the entire time. I didn't know and when I found out I kept asking God why would this happen to me, but maybe it was because I was going to do the same thing someday. If karma is right, I deserve to cheat for at least the next 5 1/2 years and suffer no consequences *shrugs*

It's not always about you.
Him cheating on you means he set that up for HIS life.
You would be silly to then in-response, set that up for YOUR life.

The repercussions come in several ways, sometimes unrelated to the relationship sphere of life, but if God does no step in, they WILL come.
Remember, there is someone always looking at you waiting for you to fawkup in the slightest so he can have the legal right to affect one area or another of your life negatively.
Don't give him the ammunition. It's not worth it. You hear of people being barren for 10-20 years until their wombs were open, etc. But what you never hear is how they gave devil legal ammunition to attack them like that. At times, it could easily be over unrelated things.

Why do you think everytime Jesus healed someone of something or the other he always said "Go and sin no more?".
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Yorisb: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
TitilayoK: If karma is right, I deserve to cheat for at least the next 5 1/2 years and suffer no consequences *shrugs*

shocked
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
Yorisb:

shocked

I know, It's quite a shocking deviation of logic. sad
Sad that this same girl is out there right now acting all innocent waiting for some maga who she has already decided she will cheat on. undecided

After doing the evil in her heart, if one thing happens to her later in life her question would be "God why me?". undecided
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Topic sometimes. It depends on where and what comes up to me.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Dyt(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
^ stfu
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 29, 2012
I pity ds ones profesin faithfulnes after marriage..once a cheat,u ar a cheat 4eva..go 4 delvrnc
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Odunnu: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2012
I am under oath, I have no option than to remain faithful. Yes I am
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by femmy2010(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2012
i am
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by TitilayoK(f): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
Perhaps I was unclear, but I'm actually faithful in my relationship. I was attempting to play devil's advocate. My logic isn't faulty at all; the logic that people get exactly what they deserve in life, however, is completely flawed. Bad things happen to good people everyday. They're cheated on, someone they love dies, they are treated unfairly at work, etc. Who knows WHY this happens? It's God's will. It's not the magic of karma saying, you did this something bad years ago now it's coming back to you. Or else, like I said, someone owes me free passes for years of cheating!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
My eye dey market o. D sun will shine on those standing bfor it will shine on the people squatting. The more people I date the higher the chance of getting the one!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
shenaz: My eye dey market o. D sun will shine on those standing bfor it will shine on the people squatting. The more people I date the higher the chance of getting the one!

How about you just ask God instead of playing dice with possibly one of the most important decisions of your life.
Butterflies ALONE cannot indicate to you which woman was made for you. There are things that can only reveal themselves in the future. This is why you must do your homework on the spiritual side of things now.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
@topic: Absolutely.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
I will take road kill
Not going hunting
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
TitilayoK:

Good for you
Keep cheating
Your til pussy will fall off
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Pakavy(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2012
seems d ladies r claiming faithful.una neva talk true
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Odunnu: I am under oath, I have no option than to remain faithful. Yes I am

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Dyt: ^ stfu

What's up btch
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Goldieluks: 4:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Yes... for the hundredth time.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks: Yes... for the hundredth time.

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Goldieluks: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Now what?? grin
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Now what?? grin

www.cheaterstv.com/Goldieluks
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Goldieluks: 5:08am On Jun 06, 2012
REALITY101:

www.cheaterstv.com/Goldieluks

Like seriously?? shocked embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Like seriously?? shocked embarassed embarassed cry

Here, pepper paper towel kiss. . Goodnight girl n take care
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Goldieluks: 5:35am On Jun 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Here, [b]pepper [/b]paper towel kiss. . Goodnight girl n take care

bad boy, thanks...nanite and take care too. wink
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Yes i am 100% faithfulYes i am 100% faithfulYes i am 100% faithful
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shadshadyz: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
yes i am but someone is messing up, big time!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
shadshadyz: yes i am but someone is messing up, big time!
Call him to order
Tell him you have 4 eyes
To him to appreciate you
Give me all the reasons why you special
The ball is in his court if he want to make the realtionship
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shadshadyz: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Call him to order
Tell him you have 4 eyes
To him to appreciate you
Give me all the reasons why you special
The ball is in his court if he want to make the realtionship

guys who have money dont have a heart neither ears! they do whatever they like, cos they always feel they have all because of money!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Totoplayer20: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
shadshadyz:

guys who have money dont have a heart neither ears! they do whatever they like, cos they always feel they have all because of money!

Question for You
Do you seeing him cheat or you think he is cheating?
I don't agreed with that
I know I value the feeling of the woman or women I have loved
He don't want to hurt you
If he love you,
Don't look at his phone
You need to create a balance for happiness
We men are dogs but there are different types of dogs
If he is the bad bad dog , he need to change
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shadshadyz: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:

Question for You
Do you seeing him cheat or you think he is cheating?
I don't agreed with that
I know I value the feeling of the woman or women I have loved
He don't want to hurt you
If he love you,
Don't look at his phone
You need to create a balance for happiness
We men are dogs but there are different types of dogs
If he is the bad bad dog , he need to change

me! i dont have the time to look at anybody's phone, besides he never drops his phone.
all i know is when a guy aint giving you attention anymore, or ignores you then he's attention is elsewhere, obviously cheating.

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by chumatez: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
its not an easy task to be faithful cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.