Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (12071 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by poj(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
Married n ve remained faithful till date. Must confess i do feel tempted to act otherwise
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yes.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by unphilaz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
mikeywise: Not married yet,but 100% faithful.
faithful to yourself?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by koolJ1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
Faithful?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by PeeBee: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
If an ordinary kiss does not count as cheating then I'm faithful undecided undecided
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by emofine2(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
PeeBee: If an ordinary kiss does not count as cheating then I'm faithful undecided undecided

(Off Topic: I love your username. That's the nickname I call my sister grin)
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Ninilowo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
hardbody: Faithful Ko Faithless Ni. The more faithful you become, the more she takes advantage of you. Make her sit up, show her competition and she will cherish what she has.
Mtcheewwwwwwww
GBAM!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Yorisb: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
kelz88: I am! Wish they gave award for these things.

STREWTH!!

@OP

Oh yes, I'm faithful.......to all my ''birds'', that is! Lol.

Xcuse me pass jorr!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by saska1122: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
Most girls are very faithful.
EXAMPLE
He came home 3 hrs before his official returning time and bumped in to the parlor only to find her wedded wife semi-unclad talking on phone.
As soon she sees her hubby, the phone went off. The guy pretended and got an irrelevant stuff and left the house again. Unknown
to the randy wife, the guy tiptoed and waited beside the bedroom window.
Few minutes later, madam entered the bedroom and the phone conversation resumed. Pure raw gist that ended with making it out on phone.
As she screamed the guy went in through the back door(since Madam had locked the main entrance). When confronted by the husband, she swore
by her late father's grave that she was not cheating. Yet, the hubby says she was cheating on him.

My question: Is this not 'faithfulness'? What defines cheating? Does it has to do with 'penetration' alone?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yes but I'm heterosexual.they all know themselves !
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by emsquare(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
Sure thing!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by kayzzy24: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
Despite d long distance,i'm faithful. undecidedDespite d long distance,i'm faithful.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by NerdyPoet(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
iiiyyyk:

very watery and meaningless treads are now making the front page of nairaland why?

some times i look at the front page noting really interesting. unlike before i will be rushing to browse through the numerous very interesting topics on the front page.

is NL loosing its appeal.

------>And it seems you are loosing your sense of humour with it.....and by the way..if the topic aint appealing enough...why da heck are yu posting there...huh??
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by ujchief(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yea, i am. I boiled all my eggs b4 putting them in her basket!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by eyoniggar(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
saska1122: Most girls are very faithful.
EXAMPLE
He came home 3 hrs before his official returning time and bumped in to the parlor only to find her wedded wife semi-unclad talking on phone.
As soon she sees her hubby, the phone went off. The guy pretended and got an irrelevant stuff and left the house again. Unknown
Few minutes later, madam entered the bedroom and the phone conversation resumed. Pure raw gist that ended with making it out on phone.
As she screamed the guy went in through the back door(since Madam had locked the main entrance). When confronted by the husband, she swore
by her late father's grave that she was not cheating. Yet, the hubby says she was cheating on him.

My question: Is this not 'faithfulness'? What defines cheating? Does it has to do with 'penetration' alone?

Yes shes cheating, and she is definitely unfaithful. How can one's wife be having phone se.x with another man? Thats hilarious to say the least. She mst have been hammering the dude on ocassional or constant basis.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by koolkamzzy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
@ OP, I always assure myself that when I get married, I will be 100% faithful but for now, its sampling all the way. I always ensure to keep enough substitute before one girl go come dey fi mi pa

2 Likes

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Coldfeet(f): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
ujchief: Yea, i am. I boiled all my eggs b4 putting them in her basket!
LWKMD! Sharp guy grin
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by PeeBee: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
emöfine2:

(Off Topic: I love your username. That's the nickname I call my sister grin)
Wow, thanks : )
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by skydeep(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
koolkamzzy: @ OP, I always assure myself that when I get married, I will be 100% faithful but for now, its sampling all the way. I always ensure to keep enough substitute before one girl go come dey fi mi pa
I dont think you will change grin
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
PeeBee: If an ordinary kiss does not count as cheating then I'm faithful undecided undecided
Yeah, just as ordinary sexing isn't cheating.

1 Like

Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
SMH...And later when something happens to them people will start to cry "God why me?".
God don hear some kain funny questions sha. grin
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by PeeBee: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
fresh_dude: Yeah, just as ordinary sexing isn't cheating.
Lol
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by dabrake(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
Why should I be faithful? Omo, I can't change a losing team.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by koolkamzzy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
skydeep:
I dont think you will change grin
That's the essence of my sampling, so that I can make the right choice out of the lot
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Austinapa: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
[quote author=koolkamzzy]@ OP, I always assure myself that when I get married, I will be 100% faithful but for now, its sampling all the way. I always ensure to keep enough substitute before one girl go come dey.i also belive in dat.dat onces am married no more.
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by uzoexcel(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
v 2 say i am faithful grin grin grin...my girlfrd s also on nairaland and i know she s watchn shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Tropilo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
babihouse: i have four chicks

Chicks!? Are they from hens?
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Teejayphillip(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ow can I b faithful wen she's givin a condition dat she won't ave sex til weddin 9te.... Gat no choice dan 2 cheat on her,even @ her presence.... Nobody holy pass oo
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by shehussubnet: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
u r on ur own
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by Killz3(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
folorunso oladeni: cheesy the ans. is CAPITAL NO, because i ve not married. but i promise after married i'll be 100% faithful
I hope your English becomes faithful too. . . Amen!
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by folakin(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2012
Rara oooo...
Re: Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? by seleroms: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
Gbam help me tell them oh,its difficult when you have an unfaithful partner and it really hurts bad when you love em,i went through that road 5 years ago and just made up my mind think with my head and leave my heary out of it. I will always be faithful but for now there aint nobody and so its .........................stealth mode
saska1122: Most girls are very faithful.
EXAMPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.