Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,896 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (10340 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Evanshyginus323(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2015
If fart the one that circulate every where I will throw her out.......
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dyt:
It reminds me d 1st day I saw my present bf
He wz fartin lyk u don't wanna know
Nottin wrong in it sha

YOU NO GIVE AM SLAP FOR FACE FOR MESSING ON YOUR FIRST CONTACT?... ABI NA FART LOVE ROMQNCE HIM DEY LOOK FOR.. well as long.as you.understand no problem because many naija babes will not tolerate that kind of behavior on a first.date
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
kilimanjaro:
Disgusting question

HYPOCRITICAL COMMENT.. AS IF YOUR NYANSH.GET SUPER GLUE AGAINST MESS.. Infact let me fart at ur comment .BBBBRRRRAAAAAUUUUMMMPP FFFIUUPPPTTT.. every one farts

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
ijebuboy18:
Why she no go mess 4 my front,wetin she dey hide? Reminds me of my uncle n his wife who continually fart to see who go vex 1st,infact if u no join in d competition, u r in trouble. Might seem disgusting but it can also be so much fun. As 4 me I dey mess ooo and if she no like am, well, she will jst have 2 like it ni.

YOU FORGET THAT SOME.LADIES MESS(FART) ARE NUCLEAR MONOXIDE THAT POISON EVEN RATS AND.COCKCROACHES IN THE ROOM.. JUST IMAGINE INHALING THAT KIND OF CHEMICAL EVERY DAY.. YOUR LIFE GO DON SHORT BY 50%
BUT ME I DEY MESS TOO.OOH SO I CAN.NOT COMPLAIN IF MY LADY COME DEY.FIRE ME BACK NA

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some mess get level o. When you haven't used the toilet for some days coupled with routine food, such fast gets me annoying.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
tellwisdom:
Mbanuuuuuuu angry angry. Those gurls eat bad foods in nigeria sad sad

POINT OF CORECTION.. MESS(FART) FREQUENLY IS EVIDENCE OF GOOD DIET AND GOOD LIVING.. SO DONT CONFUSE YOURSELF... IF YOU NEVER START TO DEY MESS FOR YOUR PARTNER ABEG START NOW, YOU MAY.NEVER.KNOW.WHAT.YOU ARE MISSING OR.WHAT HE OR SHE IS HOLD OUT AND HIDING.FROM...YOUR.MESS AND LOTS OF FART WILL.REVEAL IF THERE IS TRUE LOVE.BTW THE TWO OF YOU
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
inspirizu:
One tin about ma mess is dat e 2 dey smell like shite
Bur her own go just make noise
Lol

OH MAN YOUR CASE.NA REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY OOH!!! BECAUSE NA LADIES MESS SUPOSE SMELL PASS MAKE E DEY SILENT THEN GUYZ MESS GO LOUD LIKE BOMB BUT NO SMELL.. ARE YOU.SURE.SHE.IS.NOT THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP...I MEAN.THE.LADY BOSS
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Personally, i don't think it's appropriate to freely fart in front of anyone. It's not about who i'm comfortable around.......from a very young age, i was taught that it's bad manners. Be comfortable all you want.........but there's still not a good reason to do it. Do you pick your nose in front of your partner, too? Sit on the toilet with the door wide open for all to see? Tweeze your nipple hairs? Some matters of personal hygiene and bodily functions, in my opinion, should be left private.
You may find it okay to fart but others in the room may not, so why offend them? Why not get up and leave the room for 2 seconds to do what you have to do?
It's a totally natural bodily functions and if it happens accidentally, fine!........an "excuse" me should be said just like when you burp. But to purposely do it goes against my upbringing so i don't do it.

SEE PLENTY GRAMMAR FROM A GUY THAT CLAIM TO BE MORALY HIGH STANDARD OVER A THREAD THAT IS COMEDY BASED.. NOT EVERY ONE IS A STIFF HEARTLESS GERMAN WEAPON THAT HAS NO JOY OR FUN AND.FEELINGS LIKE ROBOT... the question involve the privacy of teo lovers not in public or crouded place...
IF YOU BELIVE THAT IS HOW EVERY LADY SHOULD BE YOU ARE VERY WRONG.. BECAUSE DIFFERENT STOKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.. in.the name of good manners and discipline there are many relationships and homes that common laughter is a very scarse entity.. there is alway sadness in.disguise of seriousness.. the wife and children are raised as psychopatic sadist.. no human feelings.. just growing up like chinese robot.. mess or no mess a relationship that will fail will still.fail
SO FARTING IS NOT.AN ISSUE WHEN.IT COME TO TRUE LOVE.. HOW MANY MARRIAGES HAS BEEN DECLARED BROKEN.DUE TO FARTING NONE,
SOMEONE LIKE THIS WHO CLAIM TO BE DISCIPLINE WILL BEAT.HIS GIRLFRIEND AND BATTER HIS WIFE AT EVERY SLIGHT PROVCATION BUT SRILL HE WILL BRAG ABOUT HOW.HE.CAN NEVER FART INFRONT OF ANYBODY... all this is just wayo talk, a bad person is a bad person whether he fart in the.presents of hes/her partner or not

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
190:
[size=15pt]If she tries it

ITS OVER!! - WHAT NONSENSE!!

Hiss and leaves thread!
[/size]

IF YOU BORN PIKIN AND.YOUR PIKIN MESS, MAKE YOU.TAKE CUTLASS CUT YOUR PIKIN HEAD COMOT, .. then when your parent.become very old a they probably fart in.your present, you can get a gun and kill them... if you reject and break up with your true love over mess(fart) you eventually fall into the hand of a lady that will suffer you throughout the rest of your life... many husbands that end up marrying wicked women are the men that always break up.with the ladies that truely loves them.whole heartedly over trivila matter as small as.mess(fart).. then they go up and hook up with a jezebel that pretend to perfect and does not fart all untill.she.have what.she want... GUY.CHANGE YOUR.WAY.AND START LOOKING.FOR BABES THAT FART ALOT.. BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE.LADY THAT CAN GIVE.PEACE OF MIND IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
lefulefu:
ehen imagine ur babe dey dance makooousa for u and u come bury ur face for her yansh and na dat time she come release her gas angry

HUHUHOHOHAHA... LAUGHING LIKE SANTA CLUASE...THAT ONE NA DIRECT CONTACT WITH RADIATION POISON OOH.. EXCEPT YOUR BABE MESS NA ROSES AND LAVENDA SMELL...BUT ME I WILL JUST GO.WITH FLOW.AND PLAN MY REVENGE...simple

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
The day my guy tried it with me while we were walking to the car, The sound was thunderous, i just smiled and kept a straight face smiley smiley smiley

By the time we entered the car, He turned on the hearter, windows closed, as soon as the temperature became normal, i silently released a North Korea nuclear bomb. Also kept a straight face, cool cool cool

No body tell am to park by the side, and run out of the car. I kept my straight face, sad sad sad

Before he entered, he pleaded with me not to do it again!

Now, before he tries it with me, he has to be sure he will win the battle..

YOU ARE THE CORRECTEST BABE JARE.. not every issue in relationship must be resolved with shouting nagging and violent approach, sometimes all it takes is simple precise logical response to the action of your loved one...
MESS(FARTING) NA PROOF OF UNDERSTANDING BTW TWO MATURED REASONABLE EXPOSED LOVERS WHO KNOW WHAT A RELATION ENTAILS.... i wish you the best in relationship... good lady
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ariyke:
of course i can cus i believe if i cant fart in front of my guy then am just faking it

GOD GO BLESS YOU JARE CORRECT SINCERE BABE... finally a comment that makes sense that is worth sharing...
make you no mind all them yeye hypocrite trying to belittle guyz/gurlz that belives mess(farting) should not be a stigmatize life expirience.. immagine can you belive.they banned farting in malawi...yeye country wey.no get any.development sef they bann something.wey president sef.dey do everyfay

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
jaysm:
I can mess in d presence of pple not to talk of my bf, if he tries it is an offence to me. Unless by mistake I ignore!

I HAIL YOU AND YOUR NYASH.. you can even make money farting as a lady ooh.. many guyz they find your kind of babe in naija well well..
SO MORE GRACE TO YOUR BOMBOM
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by missyb08(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
yup
I even farted on my first date with him sef �

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
fart4mee:

HUHUHOHOHAHA... LAUGHING LIKE SANTA CLUASE...THAT ONE NA DIRECT CONTACT WITH RADIATION POISON OOH.. EXCEPT YOUR BABE MESS NA ROSES AND LAVENDA SMELL...BUT ME I WILL JUST GO.WITH FLOW.AND PLAN MY REVENGE...simple
that white girl has a nice a nice back sha cheesy.wen ur woman has a well shaped ukwu even if she mess smelly mess u no go too complaincheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2017
PStylish:
I hate smelling fart with the whole of my heart. Not even mine is acceptable.

My babe dare not fart in my presence albeit intentionally. I can pardon mistakes.

I usually fart when I'm with ladies (can't explain it) but they never showed any ill feeling. But I felt ahamed of myself each time it happened.

I think we guys are just fart factories.

YOU STARTED WITH SHITTY COMMENT AND ENDED IT WITH COMFLICTING LIES...
soo you dey mess for every lady wey you meet like JELILI ONIISO but you dont want them to return the favour.. that is just crazy selfish senseless heartless wickedness against the lady folks in your life
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
boron10:
Some guys and ladies here are so gross. Can't fart In front of anyone however close. If my girlfriend does that, i'll smile and tell her not to repeat it.

YOU NO WELL... GRSSS KO GLOSS NI.. SHEY YOUR BOMBOM NO DEY MESS ABI YOU BE BAT WEY NO DEY SHIT.AND FART BECAUSE E NO GET NYASH
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Black002:
If he farts 1st, eheeeeen no wahala will load my stomach with Beans, ground-nuts, moi-moi, akara etc then go release them on him wetin sef sad

TIT FOR TAT.. NA TRUE LOVE BE DAT MY PRETTY LADY.. GO ON SOHUN.. MORE GRACE TO YOUR FART POWER
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fart4mee: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:
yup
I even farted on my first date with him sef �

GOD BLESS YOU.. ABEG TELL ALL THE IMBECILES THAT ARE SAYING THAT MESS(FART) IN A RELATIONSHIP IS GROSS, RUDE, IMMATURE, CRAZY AND WRONG THAT UR BF DID NOT LEAVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU FARTED ON THE FIRST DATE OOH..
imagine they are blaming every relationship breakup and failure on mess(fart) ooh... abeg told dem.. ISO KO LO FA WAHALA WON OOH...no be mess... all the useless guyz sef wey dey talk sey babe wey mess no be correct babe dem too they be fake imposters...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by missyb08(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
fart4mee:

GOD BLESS YOU.. ABEG TELL ALL THE IMBECILES THAT ARE SAYING THAT MESS(FART) IN A RELATIONSHIP IS GROSS, RUDE, IMMATURE, CRAZY AND WRONG THAT UR BF DID NOT LEAVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU FARTED ON THE FIRST DATE OOH..
imagine they are blaming every relationship breakup and failure on mess(fart) ooh... abeg told dem.. ISO KO LO FA WAHALA WON OOH...no be mess... all the useless guyz sef wey dey talk sey babe wey mess no be correct babe dem too they be fake imposters...
well, different people mentality shaaa,
as for me oooo, mess no fit break my relationship. Those that break up due to fart, it's obvious the relationship isn't meant to be.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by temmym4(m): 12:58am On Oct 08, 2017
fart4mee:

FULSTRATED SADDIST PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WHERE TO OFFLOAD.THEIR LIFES FULSTRATION AND FAILURE IN LIFE LIKE YOU WILL.ALWAYS LOOK FOR THREADS ON THE INTERNET TO SAY SENSELESS THINGS AND INSULT PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW BECAUSE THEIR OWN LIFE IS SCATTERED AND FULL OF SADNESS..talo ko ba ee.. ti inu ba koro, o o yalo wa suga ko.ma ki inu e.ba le dun?
MR..MAN YOU ARE AN EVIDENCE OF SAD LONELY PATHETIC HUMAN BEING WHO IS FUROIUS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES HAPPINESS.. abeg no yourself oh yeye lonely SCROOGE..
YOU SHOUL HAVE GONE TO OTHER THREAD TO.COMMENT IF REALY FIND THIS ONE REPULSIVE BUT STIL YOU STAYED.AND.READ PPLS COMMENT ONLY TO OPEN YOUR SHITTY BRAIN TO.WRITE AND EXPRESS YOUR INSANITY FOR ALL TO READ
PPPPPRRRRRAAAAUUUMMMM BBBBRRRUUUU BBBBRRUUUAAA ON YOUR STINKING FACE

Who is this Childish Idi*t

U miss road?

Ti were ba n wu e ya, oo de lo wa igi bu je now, why showcase stVpidity here?

Pls go pick ur mates abeg, u ll D.i.e untimely if u ever tag me again.

StVpid kid.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by fuckjesus(m): 4:51am On Oct 20, 2017
fart4mee:

Oga accept my friend request on Facebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics) / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.