Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (10344 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Chima and I always have fart contests....so far.... lipsrsealed is winning!

do u mean u guys actually play a mess league?grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2012
jk lawson: That's so not nice!

its really important to mess honey, n i mean alot of itgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2012
Having a sensitive nose makes me hate fart so i told her never to try it in my presence even though she warned me before of her prowees. The last time she came visiting, i broke my own rule by landing a thunderous fart which did not smell at all. She responding later with two silent killers, i had to bury my head inside the bed. I apologized for starting it, begged her to stop it. The whole place smelled like a poutry. Chai, women with their toilet stomach!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Fulaman198(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes ke! Y not? Abeg na aroma mehnn!! He go happy sef if my mess na weapon wey go clear Boko bois

Iso to gbayi! grin

ROFL
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Fulaman198(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2012
honeric01: Having a sensitive nose makes me hate fart so i told her never to try it in my presence even though she warned me before of her prowees. The last time she came visiting, i broke my own rule by landing a thunderous fart which did not smell at all. She responding later with two silent killers, i had to bury my head inside the bed. I apologized for starting it, begged her to stop it. The whole place smelled like a poutry. Chai, women with their toilet stomach!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH oh my gosh hahahahaa abeg mek I stop laugh lollllllll nvm I can't
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2012
honeric01: Having a sensitive nose makes me hate fart so i told her never to try it in my presence even though she warned me before of her prowees. The last time she came visiting, i broke my own rule by landing a thunderous fart which did not smell at all. She responding later with two silent killers, i had to bury my head inside the bed. I apologized for starting it, begged her to stop it. The whole place smelled like a poutry. Chai, women with their toilet stomach!

this is one of the countless prove dat a lady's mess smells more dan a guy's grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by koolJ1(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2012
temmy.m3:

MESSMERISING Husband and wife. hope you both wont shit in your pants during your special competition..

why would u wanna think of messing at your partners pressence? what is the pride in that If it s by mistake, Fine. but otherwise omo sometin dey happen o, if u get dysentry then try using capsules and flagil or try local herbs and stop being an ONISO o grin .. puff..puff..poooooo, kai. farting everywhere.. damn, Bad habit.. hope u wont fart at ur inlaw's presence too...

chai.. Look at the Onisos and Onijedijedi gbogbo's comments.. cant believe messing is worth celebratin o.

Finally yu don tok ur own as I take tok my own
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by ajufinz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
unbranded0029: Sometimes, u can't control mess. In d past, i used to release in my gf's presence. She frown about it at first, and later wud run outside to allow d air cool off. Then came one day she decided to pay me back. U knw gurls, dem too chop sweet things that generate high smellin mess. I was wt her in our room dt faithful day wen she scrambled d air. I shout eh, no b small. D mess smel 4 d whole day. There's nothin i didnt use 2 try 2 clear d air. First i sprayd perfume, no way. I then reach out 4 air freshner, no way. Later, i went 4 camphor so tee my custometic shop customa begin ask me weda rat die 4 my hous. Since dt day, i neva try a m again.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Liar Liar undecided
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by NaMe4: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2012
Shollypopz: Personally, i don't think it's appropriate to freely fart in front of anyone. It's not about who i'm comfortable around.......from a very young age, i was taught that it's bad manners. Be comfortable all you want.........but there's still not a good reason to do it. Do you pick your nose in front of your partner, too? Sit on the toilet with the door wide open for all to see? Tweeze your nipple hairs? Some matters of personal hygiene and bodily functions, in my opinion, should be left private.
You may find it okay to fart but others in the room may not, so why offend them? Why not get up and leave the room for 2 seconds to do what you have to do?
It's a totally natural bodily functions and if it happens accidentally, fine!........p an "excuse" me should be said just like when you burp. But to purposely do it goes against my upbringing so i don't do it.

Just imagining if the farts are released in loud quantum doses in a public place... After every packet, an 'excuse me' would follow. Hmmm
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Jaykizz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Vikin: The day my guy tried it with me while we were walking to the car, The sound was thunderous, i just smiled and kept a straight face smiley smiley smiley

By the time we entered the car, He turned on the hearter, windows closed, as soon as the temperature became normal, i silently released a North Korea nuclear bomb. Also kept a straight face, cool cool cool

No body tell am to park by the side, and run out of the car. I kept my straight face, sad sad sad

Before he entered, he pleaded with me not to do it again!

Now, before he tries it with me, he has to be sure he will win the battle..

ROTFLMFAO!!!...BADDEST GAL
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Jaykizz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Notin bad in fartin nau. Jst dpends on d mood of ur boo.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by paix(m): 3:30am On Jun 09, 2012
There's no problem at all. It's a natural safety relieve valve that opens when necessary.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by cindyrella(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2012
Vikin: The day my guy tried it with me while we were walking to the car, The sound was thunderous, i just smiled and kept a straight face smiley smiley smiley

By the time we entered the car, He turned on the hearter, windows closed, as soon as the temperature became normal, i silently released a North Korea nuclear bomb. Also kept a straight face, cool cool cool

No body tell am to park by the side, and run out of the car. I kept my straight face, sad sad sad

Before he entered, he pleaded with me not to do it again!

Now, before he tries it with me, he has to be sure he will win the battle..

Choi lwkmh..
This really cracked me up... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by cindyrella(f): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
gemstone22: Of course. Why not? Messing togther makes the love stronger.

Now this is crazy grin grin grin grin grin

@topic
Yes i can.. but only if he starts it first.. Na there i go show am pepper no dulling. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
cindyrella:

Now this is crazy grin grin grin grin grin

@topic
Yes i can.. but only if he starts it first.. Na there i go show am pepper no dulling. grin grin

do u mean ur mess has a peppery smell? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by cindyrella(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
masterpiecer:

do u mean ur mess has a peppery smell? grin grin

Yes ke!
it is a nose destroyer grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
cindyrella:

Yes ke!
it is a nose destroyer grin grin

*runs at speed of light with shoes in hands*
i am already weeping for ur boyfriend, or next boyfriend grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
i been dey think say Cinderellas nor dey mess o shocked
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
if you can't fart in front of your partner then you are in trouble!

It is a natural bodily function and if you can put your partner's toto or condo in your mouth....how come you can't tolerate the flatulence?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
PStylish: I hate smelling fart with the whole of my heart. Not even mine is acceptable.

My babe dare not fart in my presence albeit intentionally. I can pardon mistakes.

I usually fart when I'm with ladies (can't explain it) but they never showed any ill feeling. But I felt ahamed of myself each time it happened.

I think we guys are just fart factories.

You are human. Shit happens. No pun intended.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by cindyrella(f): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
masterpiecer:

*runs at speed of light with shoes in hands*
i am already weeping for ur boyfriend, or next boyfriend grin

Lolz where are you running to?? Come back here joor! b4 i release one for ur head grin grin

No need to weep for him he will be fine. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by cindyrella(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
masterpiecer: i been dey think say Cinderellas nor dey mess o shocked

Stay there make pant dey wear you... Na we mess pass sef.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by boron10(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2012
Some guys and ladies here are so gross. Can't fart In front of anyone however close. If my girlfriend does that, i'll smile and tell her not to repeat it.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2012
cindyrella:

Stay there make pant dey wear you... Na we mess pass sef.. cheesy

Eh en, so all dem pretty girls i see in shopping malls and cinemas actually do mess.

its fun to me when a pretty girl does it, i mean if we were dating. truth is, wen a girl does dat in ur presence, she has little or nothing to hide from u anymore, i see it as a level of intimacy.

so all dem pretty ladies, just keep messing, but not d killer type o grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
masterpiecer:

Pls stay n bring d fun back
(Btw y did u stopped replying ma mail?)
Hey masterpiecer, i haven't been on here in awhile...My work is overwhelming at times...I think I will start a thread that will create some gud chaos...hope u have my backsmiley
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Hey masterpiecer, i haven't been on here in awhile...My work is overwhelming at times...I think I will start a thread that will create some gud chaos...hope u have my backsmiley

sure girl, i will always have ur back, patiently waiting to see some drama grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Beync(f): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2012
the last time i took permision he said it's his pleasure grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by MMM2(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Yes
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2012
Beync: the last time i took permision he said it's his pleasure grin

dat kinda sound romantic though
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Black002(f): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2012
If he farts 1st, eheeeeen no wahala will load my stomach with Beans, ground-nuts, moi-moi, akara etc then go release them on him wetin sef sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by edelweiss(f): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sure I do, I mean its natural and the isn't no pretence in our relationship, we bath together and I keep him company in d loo likewise him, we even drink tea dre! Cos he stays so long dre! Lol,but not just weeks in d relationship oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics) / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) / Russian Couple Reunited After 60 Years Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.