Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (49652 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Wisdytech(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2012
This is REAL TALENT MISS SEXY! hope to glance @ ya NOVEL in the BOOKSHOP in the next 100,000 year$!
DJ WISDYTECH
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2012
Thank you for your well-wishes everyone. smiley

I am back home now, and would try to continue with the story once I am able to steady my gaze on the laptop screen without feeling dizzy (hopefully soon).

Thanks a bunch, I am highly appreciative of your kind words and prayers. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by bassette(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2012
Glad you home now..do try and recuperate well.luv 4rm every1!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2012
awww!welcome back darling..We all missed you.make sure you recover fully before you continue..much love.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by justmenoni: 2:58pm On May 25, 2012
Welcome back..xoxoxoxoxo...
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Cleverley(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2012
Welcome home dear, relax nd be stronge before u continue okay. We miss u
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Cleverley(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2012
Welcome home dear, relax nd be stronge before u continue okay. We missed u
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Udee1(f): 6:44pm On May 25, 2012
Awww, just when i started following this thread. @naijasexy u're doing an awsome job, get well soon!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Otosdd: 7:15pm On May 25, 2012
Tank God u are feeling better nd back home now just take ur medication nd rest 4 now b4 u continue. We all miss u.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Luckygurl(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2012
@Naijasexy I'm jst new in dis gr8 forum.bin following ur stories eva since U started as a guest and I must confess d stories has bin awesome,fascinating and intruiging.More powa 2 Ur elbow.Jst
prayed 4 U and I believe my prayas has been answered.Get well and be strng enof 2 continue ur gud work.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 10:15pm On May 25, 2012
naijasexy: Thank you for your well-wishes everyone. smiley

I am back home now, and would try to continue with the story once I am able to steady my gaze on the laptop screen without feeling dizzy (hopefully soon).

Good to know that u are heald. Thanks be to God.
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2012
naijasexy: Thank you for your well-wishes everyone. smiley

Welcome backkkkkk cheesy cheesy cheesy

who is next lipsrsealed
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by richy5(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2012
Am Hot
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2012
^^are you a bot? undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 8:55pm On May 26, 2012
Fourcade:
Welcome backkkkkk cheesy cheesy cheesy

who is next lipsrsealed

probably you grin grin
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2012
^^^Back to sender angry
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by richy5(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2012
Fourcade: ^^are you a bot? undecided
yes am hot
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 9:13pm On May 26, 2012
Fourcade: ^^^Back to sender angry

don't take it p now wink wink..anyway I'm just recuperating myself..was ill all week. undecided
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2012
@Sexy glad that u are feeling better!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Fourcade(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2012
Tinkybabe:

don't take it p now wink wink..anyway I'm just recuperating myself..was ill all week. undecided
hope u r ok now
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Tinkybabe(f): 5:14pm On May 29, 2012
yea,I am.thanks
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Hoyeenz(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2012
Tnk God 4 ur health, @ naijasexy
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by fontv1: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2012
naijasexy: July 10th, 2010.

Eny was looking closely in the rectangular mirror of her twelve-color Sleek eye shadow palette. Dissatisfied by what she saw, she looked at her two housemates who were sitting at different ends of the parlor and motioned to the slimmer of them.

“Felicia, have you thrown the blade away already?” Eniola asked.

“No. Why? You don’t like the shape?” Felicia answered from the chair she sat opposite Eny.

Eny trailed the edge of her left eyebrow with a finger and said “Oh, I like it. I just want you to arch it a bit more.” She stared into the mirror indecisively, regarding her eyebrows with uncertainty. “Stacy, what do you think of the shape?”

Stacy who was half-asleep on the chair where she sat opened her eyes and answered groggily. “I think it’s perfect. What’s wrong with it?”

“I wanted it to be more like the one we saw in that mag. “Eny said as she pointed to a magazine that lay on a shelf across from her.

“Eniola, you are way too fussy.” Felicia admonished. “If we touch that eyebrow with a blade again, we might end up just shaving all the hair off. Leave it like that joor.”

“It’s not my fault.” Eny said, clicking her tongue twice on the roof of her mouth. “You won’t blame me. My man is coming today and I have to look perfect for him.”

Stacy’s eyes flew wide open. “Eric is coming here today? Ehen! No wonder you have been so jittery since morning. I thought as much.”

“Don’t mind her.” Felicia replied. “She’s always like that anytime she is expecting him. I don’t even know what she sees in that guy sef.” She never failed to express her dislike for Eric.

Eniola’s shoulders began to jerk as she laughed mockingly at her friends. “Look at these two girls o. You guys should just admit that you want Eric and stop being jealous.”

“Me, jealous because you are dating that.. that.. that..” Felicia sputtered. “Don’t let me insult that Eric guy o.” She gave a warning hiss.

Stacy laughed in amusement. “Feli, why do you hate Eric so much? Don’t deny it, you like him but you are angry because you can’t have him.” She had a knack for pulling Felicia’s strings and her teasing always seemed to work perfectly.

Eniola got up to join Felicia on the chair where she sat. “Do you want me to lend you Eric for one night? You know I wouldn’t mind.”

“Two of you are just crazy.” Felicia said, shaking her head and laughing. “Eniola, thanks but no thanks. Carry your Eric dey go, I no want.”

“Okay o. You wouldn’t say I did not give you a chance to have him o.” Eniola said as she playfully hit Felicia on the leg. “Stacy, what of you? Would you reject him too?”

“Me, reject that fine man, am I mad? Give him to me for one night and he’d be grateful to you for the rest of his life.”

“Ehn-Ehn. Thank you, I am not giving, you hear?” Eniola got up to leave the room. “Anyway, I have to shower now. He’d be here in an hour. I have to start getting ready.”

Stacy was now trying to go back to sleep and Felicia who had picked up the magazine to read both answered her with silence and Eniola went into her room to prepare for her lunch date with Eric.

Hello NaijaSex... inbox me here gibson9090@gmail.com I want to discuss business with you. It's urgent. or Call 08123922096 .
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by sigba(f): 2:18am On Jun 03, 2012
Another abandoned project
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2012
Lost all hope on dis topic,na wa o
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
No updates yet? Thought av missed...
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Akinagirl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wow where is this girl now? Another unfinished story.

1 Like

Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by teesexy1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
in the meantime www.bosediary.com
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Exponental(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
Where is naijasexy?
Has she run down
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by ayobase(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Exponental: Where is naijasexy?
Has she run down

She has won a contract!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Wisdytech(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Exponental: .......still waiting, try use kissoquine, romanticillin n fuckomyccin daily, it cures all forms of sicknesses. (experience is d best teacher) See wht ure directing ha 2 do, aldo SEX IS GOOD! It relieves stress and promote sleep!!
Re: Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] really missed your interesting stories.. Welcome back love..!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.