Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,281 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! (6801 Views)

Please Nigerians Come To My Aid! / Please Nigerians Help Me Answer This Question / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2012
Its simply gullible,hilarious,malicious and callous for any individual to insist on the workability of Nigeria federation as an indivisible entity. WE MUST DIVIDE FOR US TO UNITE ON A NEUTRAL PEACEFUL GROUND. I propose that a convention known as BAKASSI ACCORD be set up to allow for self determination of the various ethnic groups in Nigeria. Lets have various Republics e.g Biafra, Niger Delta Republic, Benin,OODUDUWA,AREWA,MIDBELT,KANURI REPUBLIC etc . Then this various quasi Republic can enter into MOU just to preserve the name and declare the UNITED STATE OF NIGERIA(USN) each of the republics can join without losing their autonomy. my comrades we can now take over Africa entirely those that dont want to join can go. Believe me our number and diversity can be a strength. God bless Biafra and Israel

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2012
@Logic mind the thing that qualifies the northern ruling class to own oil wells in my state is also responsible for what qualifies the ruling class in my state to own oil wells! Pls tell me, why can't our governors and house of reps rule against the hausas owning oil wells here? Are the stupid? Are they so retarded that they allow strangers to exploit their land? The answer is quite obvious, the Akwa-Ibom ruling class work hand in hand with the northern ruling class. They all have benefits to enjoy. Nothing goes for nothing. The Akwa-Ibom ruling class have something in exchange for the oil given to the northerners. And I ask again, is it the abokis selling tomatoes on the streets of Lagos that stops me from getting state contracts from my own governor?? Na dem dey guard Akwa-Ibom state house? Interesting!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2012
@
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: @Logic mind the thing that qualifies the northern ruling class to own oil wells in my state is also responsible for what qualifies the ruling class in my state to own oil wells! Pls tell me, why can't our governors and house of reps rule against the hausas owning oil wells here? Are the stupid? Are they so retarded that they allow strangers to exploit their land? The answer is quite obvious, the Akwa-Ibom ruling class work hand in hand with the northern ruling class. They all have benefits to enjoy. Nothing goes for nothing. The Akwa-Ibom ruling class receive something in exchange for the oil given to the northerners. And I ask again, is it the abokis selling tomatoes on the streets of Lagos that stops me from getting state contracts from my own governor?? Na dem dey guard Akwa-Ibom state house? Interesting!

gbammmm !!!!!!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: @Logic mind the thing that qualifies the northern ruling class to own oil wells in my state is also responsible for what qualifies the ruling class in my state to own oil wells! Pls tell me, why can't our governors and house of reps rule against the hausas owning oil wells here? Are the stupid? Are they so retarded that they allow strangers to exploit their land? The answer is quite obvious, the Akwa-Ibom ruling class work hand in hand with the northern ruling class. They all have benefits to enjoy. Nothing goes for nothing. The Akwa-Ibom ruling class have something in exchange for the oil given to the northerners. And I ask again, is it the abokis selling tomatoes on the streets of Lagos that stops me from getting state contracts from my own governor?? Na dem dey guard Akwa-Ibom state house? Interesting!
And can you tell us what northerns gave you in exchange of oil
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 1:38pm On May 21, 2012
Effwazobia:

Yes I would blame the Northerners, because they designed Nigeria in a way that all the resources from the various states goes to the federal government (who are control and have been controlled by the Aboki's). How do you think the Aboki's got the licenses to all your oil wells? Then they turn around and give your state representative crumbs so they can keep cool. So don't you see the role of the Aboki in all of this?

Why are you lying?! Was it not Ironsi that started the unitary system??
I am for Southern Nigeria or EVERYBODY GO YA PAPA HOUSE but for real these lies must stop!

Sweetlemon (pretty profile pic, btw), please do not allow these internet warriors to deceive you o!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 1:46pm On May 21, 2012
LOL, they all ran away!!! The truth penetrates even the marrows of bones! cheesy
SMH! grin grin grin
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by lekkie073(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2012
ak47mann: we are not going to fight any war in Nigeria will vote through referendum fear is the weakness of a man ,a man that fear to take risk will never ever go further than average if he is lucky,most end up achieving nothing because he is scared of changes and risk behind it,is like you have to keep trying never give up, once u give up your dream dies naturally cool
Sensible talk...
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 1:53pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: @Logic mind the thing that qualifies the northern ruling class to own oil wells in my state is also responsible for what qualifies the ruling class in my state to own oil wells! Pls tell me, why can't our governors and house of reps rule against the hausas owning oil wells here? Are the stupid? Are they so retarded that they allow strangers to exploit their land? The answer is quite obvious, the Akwa-Ibom ruling class work hand in hand with the northern ruling class. They all have benefits to enjoy. Nothing goes for nothing. The Akwa-Ibom ruling class receive something in exchange for the oil given to the northerners. And I ask again, is it the abokis selling tomatoes on the streets of Lagos that stops me from getting state contracts from my own governor?? Na dem dey guard Akwa-Ibom state house? Interesting!

Tell me one akwaibomite, no, no, one southerner that owns a natural resource production in the north. One southerner that owns an agricultural farm in the north.
And tell me one akwaibomite that owns an oil well anywhere at all.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:18pm On May 21, 2012
ak47mann: And can you tell us what northerns gave you in exchange of oil
Me? or my Akwa-Ibom leaders?
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PhysicsQED(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2012
jason123: Sweetlemon (pretty profile pic, btw)

Oh yeeeeaaaahhh . .shawty is a 10.

cool

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:23pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

Tell me one akwaibomite, no, no, one southerner that owns a natural resource production in the north. One southerner that owns an agricultural farm in the north.
And tell me one akwaibomite that owns an oil well anywhere at all.
it does not have to be in form of oil wells. It could be in other forms. But the truth is that NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING. Do you know how stupendiously, shockingly, headspinningly rich a local govt chairman is in Akwa-Ibom? Men! They might not really own the oil wells, but I tell you, they are drunk from it!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 2:29pm On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Oh yeeeeaaaahhh . .shawty is a 10.

cool

I can imagine an old professor saying this! grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/680161_physics_jpgf019ad510bd15b528e0a91b7b4c3dc2d
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 2:29pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
it does not have to form of oil wells. It could be in other forms. But the truth is that NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING. Do you know how stupendiously, shockingly, headspinningly rich a local govt chairman is in Akwa-Ibom? Men!

And I am telling you, Nigeria made it thus.
Biafra will not tolerate govt. enriching themselves while the masses go poor.
Your red-herring will not work on me. Nigeria is the problem, not L.G. chairmen.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:30pm On May 21, 2012
@Jason and @physics, Thanks, I am blushing!
You see! not all pretty gals are dumb, some of us are super brainy! wink@Jason and @physics, Thanks, I am blushing!
You see! not all pretty gals are dumb, some of us are super brainy!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 2:32pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: @Jason and @physics, Thanks, I am blushing!
You see! not all pretty gals are dumb, some of us are super brainy! wink@Jason and @physics, Thanks, I am blushing!

you are so brainy you can't even put your photo straight up.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by jason123: 2:36pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: @Jason and @physics, Thanks, I am blushing!

You are welcome! @bolded, Babe, you've proven that!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2012
[/quote]
And I am telling you, Nigeria made it thus.
Biafra will not tolerate govt. enriching themselves while the masses go poor.
Your red-herring will not work on me. Nigeria is the problem, not L.G. chairmen.[/quote]
lol! @my red-herring! You know what? I will even join your struggle for Biafra if you can give me just one TANGIBLE OVERWHELMING, BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT PROOF that your Biafran leaders will not loot the same way your present Igbo rulers do. JUST ONE.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

hehehehehehe! Is that s'pposed to make me feel bad? aww! sorry!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by PhysicsQED(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2012
jason123:

I can imagine an old professor saying this! grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/680161_physics_jpgf019ad510bd15b528e0a91b7b4c3dc2d

Lmao. . .if you only knew how off the mark that drawing is in terms of my appearance.grin grin

I still have to give kudos to odumchi for that classic thread. He got a lot of people real good with those drawings.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:49pm On May 21, 2012
@Logicmind and Biafran wanna-bes, I will even join your struggle for Biafra if you can give me just one TANGIBLE, OVERWHELMING, BEYOND-ANY-REASONABLE-DOUBT PROOF that your Biafran leaders will not loot the same way your present Igbo rulers do. JUST ONE.
waiting.......
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

lol
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: @Logicmind and Biafran wanna-bes, I will even join your struggle for Biafra if you can give me just one TANGIBLE, OVERWHELMING, BEYOND-ANY-REASONABLE-DOUBT PROOF that your Biafran leaders will not loot the same way your present Igbo rulers do. JUST ONE.
waiting.......
their is no govt in these world that is not corrupt,even in UK some MP were charged on corruption but the most important thing is that their govtment works for the people and take care of their people first.Not in nigeria politicians will drive and pass poor people in the street and act as if those people are not humans
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Me? or my Akwa-Ibom leaders?
and what have a common calabar man that drives okada everyday and risk his life just to feed his children gain
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 4:14pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
lol! @my red-herring! You know what? I will even join your struggle for Biafra if you can give me just one TANGIBLE OVERWHELMING, BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT PROOF that your Biafran leaders will not loot the same way your present Igbo rulers do. JUST ONE.

So because you have suspicion that Biafran leaders would steal their own resources, we would rather wallow in poverty and let abokis steal them instead?
I have always suspected that you may be a descendant of a saboteur and your responses keep confirming that.

Abokis are occupying our lands and giving bribes to our leaders, you can call it looting if you want but in Biafra, we cannot steal that which is already ours.

Answer me please.
What do you gain from one nigeria?
What would you lose if we divide?

2 Likes

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 4:16pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon:
hehehehehehe! Is that s'pposed to make me feel bad? aww! sorry!

no sweerie. That is supposed to make you rotate your picture so i can analyse your features and see if you are the product of whorehood between invading abokis and ashawo south south.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by ak47mann(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

So because you have suspicion that Biafran leaders would steal their own resources, we would rather wallow in poverty and let abokis steal them instead?
I have always suspected that you may be a descendant of a saboteur and your responses keep confirming that.

Abokis are occupying our lands and giving bribes to our leaders, you can call it looting if you want but in Biafra, we cannot steal that which is already ours.

Answer me please.

other countries give their natural goodness for exchange of EG infrastructure or arms etc i want her to tell me wetin aboki gave them on return,me and you know aboki na gworo they get.........
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2012
Logic mind, you have not logically answered my question, you just twisted it. but let me answer yours.
What do you gain from one nigeria? Much. If we, Nigerians can come together, work on our greedy, selfish nature, even if it is just 30% of us, I tell you, Americans will go on their knees and beg for Nigerian visas! If we can collectively manage our resources, (and I tell you, we are rich, I mean, EVERY SINGLE STATE in Nigeria has something to be proud of! (even if it is onoins or palm oil)) if these resources are properly managed and shared among ourselves...... do you know how much we will make selling cocoa alone? if this money is put in good use, and shared among all the states, do you know how many hospitals and schools we will build? (and I'm am talking about cocoa alone o! Now this is where honest leaders come in.
What would you loose if we divide? Much!
1. we loose our much prestigious giants of Africa title.
2. we loose that unique Nigerianess that stands us apart from the crowd. Do you know how other Africans admire us? Do you know they learn from us? we have this swagg, this extra thing about us that makes them wish they could be like us. HOW MANY OF US CANNOT SAY WE DO NOT SECRETLY LOVE SAYING NAIJA FOR LIFE?"
3. we loose what Nigeria would have been if we do not swallow our pride now that is too late and learn to attack our problems from the root.
Open your eyes and see that Nigeria is a great country. And if you also look further, you will see that our diversity is actually our strength. we could actually make our differences become our selling points if only we can just take away selfishness and greed!
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2012
ak47mann: and what have a common calabar man that drives okada everyday and risk his life just to feed his children gain
As for you, it's obvious you do not understand my message here, that is why you are asking that question.
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by LogicMind: 4:37pm On May 21, 2012
Sweetlemon: Logic mind, you have not answered my question, you just twisted it

To answer your question, I have no TANGIBLE OVERWHELMING, BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT PROOF that Biafran leaders will not loot the same way the present Igbo rulers do.

Please answer mine: should we wallow in poverty and let abokis steal our resources then?

Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Ilaje44(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Please Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 4:56pm On May 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

To answer your question, I have no TANGIBLE OVERWHELMING, BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT PROOF that Biafran leaders will not loot the same way the present Igbo rulers do.

Please answer mine: should we wallow in poverty and let abokis steal our resources then?

Good! now let me let me answer yours.
What do you gain from one nigeria? Much. If we, Nigerians can come together, work on our greedy, selfish nature, even if it is just 30% of us, I tell you, Americans will go on their knees and beg for Nigerian visas! If we can collectively manage our resources, (and I tell you, we are rich, I mean, EVERY SINGLE STATE in Nigeria has something to be proud of! (even if it is onoins or palm oil)) if these resources are properly managed and shared among ourselves...... do you know how much we will make selling cocoa alone? if this money is put in good use, and shared among all the states, do you know how many hospitals and schools we will build? (and I'm am talking about cocoa alone o! Now this is where honest leaders come in.
What would you loose if we divide? Much!
1. we loose our much prestigious giants of Africa title.
2. we loose that unique Nigerianess that stands us apart from the crowd. Do you know how other Africans admire us? Do you know they learn from us? we have this swagg, this extra thing about us that makes them wish they could be like us. HOW MANY OF US CANNOT SAY WE DO NOT SECRETLY LOVE SAYING NAIJA FOR LIFE?"
3. we loose what Nigeria would have been if we do not swallow our pride now that is too late and learn to attack our problems from the root.
Open your eyes and see that Nigeria is a great country. And if you also look further, you will see that our diversity is actually our strength and beauty. we could actually make our differences become our selling points if only we can just take away selfishness and greed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) / Enugu Govt Announces Speedy Repairs Of New Potholes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.