Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (38455 Views)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by GODBLESSU1: 7:38pm On May 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija: And the worst governors are....

1. Aregberascal.. The only man that can make Rochas look good.. Spent 300million to build a dam that will generate 15,000watts of power (equivalent of 1 IpassMYneighbor generator)

2. Rochas Otimpku Kerosene 100 Naira Stipend Okorocha.. The media man!! This guy has been in office for barely a year, but has appeared in the media more times than even governors who are currently on their second term and yet he hasnt completed a single project in the state..

Thats him and his 50,000 liters tanker of a wife

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5aWXkQnmlfU/Tz0qtPM4iRI/AAAAAAAAAwc/DFhQi53Moa8/s1600/imo.jpg[/img]

You see how stupid and ignorant u are. Among everyone that comments about the post, u are the only one that mansion the name of the best Governor of Nigeria Rochas of all people, as worst. That shows that u are a fool an idiot like u. Wow i think ur evil broda who call him self bush meat Ikiri its no more given u contract like before, to eat what u didn't work 4. Go and get life, Imo is working, and he will still rule Imo for another 7 years. I guess u should go and hug transformer or junp into river niger if u are so blind to accept change.

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Anaskie(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2012
Do u guys even know wat ur saying! T.A Orji of Abia state is d worst Governor who has ever existed in Nigeria. When last did we ever hear of a Governor sacking all d non-indigenes in d State's Civil Service? Even d dirtiest parts of hell are cleaner than the streets of Aba. Umuahia, the state capital is nothing to write home about. In dat city, there are more Keke na Peps than passengers! Abia state can't boast of any good road and there's no possible sign of development till 2015. T.A Orji is seriously doing a good job at ruining d state.
Abeg, no need for further arguments. Thank God 4 d Governor u have oooh. Worst Governor of all times ~ Governor Theodore Ahamefula Orji!!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Kolababa: 7:46pm On May 25, 2012
Yes.
Is Murtala Nyako. He spends Ninety percent of the state's revenue ans allocation on his political appointees. He has the largest executive cabinet in the world with over eight hundred advisers.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Butoneday2(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2012
Taaa!! Na lai (have you pple forgotten Anambra State and their governor? I mean ''Peter Obi'' he is the worst govanor? As slow as snail?.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by PeterKbaba: 7:55pm On May 25, 2012
ayodot: Ogun state governor, ebinkunle Amoshi. since he's inauguration, he hasn't done anything, nothing at all. All he does is to chase gbenga daniel about. He even reduce local government funds to the extent that they don't have enough to pay staffs let alone execute projects.

The state was already in the 50 billion naira debt before he became governor.. he is presently laying the right foundation.. you don't expecting him rushing things because he wants to impress.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2012
Myself2: Having visited the thread with the exact opposite caption of this,I decided to create this thread to name those terrible governors in Nigeria that have not bettered the lot of their people but rather have become huge conduit pipes to drain their state's treasuries and have also become a disgrace to democracy

My nominee for that position would have to be the governor of my state,Delta,who spends a princely sum of N75 million naira monthly on diesel to fuel six generators that work less than 12 hours daily,the man that had two initial estimates for an airport;the first estimate was N8 billion,before a final initial estimate of N14 billion naira was approved.At the last count(for those who have not lost count),over N40 billion shocked shocked shocked has been spent on the Asaba airport and the airport is not yet completed.Uduaghan plans to use N7.4 billion to clear some ant hills around the airport so that some mischievous soldier ants will not crawl unto the runway and eat up the tyres of the airplanes.Uduaghan happens to be the only governor who approved and approval limit of N1 million for his commisioners;meaning any project more than that amount,he is the only one that can approve.Under Uduaghan,every and anybody that can go on strike to protest his incompetence has done so,even the members of the state house of assembly went on strike.
Uduaghan is known to have a preference for assasins,rogues,touts and criminals in his choice of commissioners and board members.The list goes on and on

[size=14pt]Without a doubt,the numero uno worstest worst governor in Nigeria is;

Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan[/size]
Uduaghan of Delta state is the WORST and USELESS governor of all time. The thought of waiting till 2015,is like a century to Deltans,if Uduaghan dies today Deltans will jubilate more than they did on june 8th,1998 when Abacha died.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Shynumuolu(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2012
Myself2: Having visited the thread with the exact opposite caption of this,I decided to create this thread to name those terrible governors in Nigeria that have not bettered the lot of their people but rather have become huge conduit pipes to drain their state's treasuries and have also become a disgrace to democracy

My nominee for that position would have to be the governor of my state,Delta,who spends a princely sum of N75 million naira monthly on diesel to fuel six generators that work less than 12 hours daily,the man that had two initial estimates for an airport;the first estimate was N8 billion,before a final initial estimate of N14 billion naira was approved.At the last count(for those who have not lost count),over N40 billion shocked shocked shocked has been spent on the Asaba airport and the airport is not yet completed.Uduaghan plans to use N7.4 billion to clear some ant hills around the airport so that some mischievous soldier ants will not crawl unto the runway and eat up the tyres of the airplanes.Uduaghan happens to be the only governor who approved and approval limit of N1 million for his commisioners;meaning any project more than that amount,he is the only one that can approve.Under Uduaghan,every and anybody that can go on strike to protest his incompetence has done so,even the members of the state house of assembly went on strike.
Uduaghan is known to have a preference for assasins,rogues,touts and criminals in his choice of commissioners and board members.The list goes on and on

[size=14pt]Without a doubt,the numero uno worstest worst governor in Nigeria is;

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by tpia5: 8:03pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Lagosu! Lagosuuuu!! Lagosuuuuuuuuuuuu

you're quite s.tupid for sure.

pseudo nigerian that you are.

since you dont know, let me update you on the fact that yorubas call lagos eko, and in addition, lagosuu is what it may be adapted to in the non-nigerian jungle country you hail from.

do you get it, or you need more enlightenment.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2012

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by lacasa: 8:42pm On May 25, 2012
The Worst three governors in Nigeria
No 1 -delta state governor

No 2 -kaduna state governor

No 3 -Adamawa state governor

The Best three goveernors in Nigeria
No 1 -Lagos state governor

No 2 -Imo state governor

No 3 -Jigawa state/Akwa-Ibom state governors

Peace!.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2012
kwaghe: You guys will not appreciate your governors like Emmanuel Uduaghan & T.A Orji until you visit Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako is by miles the worst governor in history.

are you kidding me? the guy is one of the best performing governors in the north. when last were you in adamawa state? because what my koro koro eyes are seing is genuin development. just to mention a few.

1. technical skill acquisition centers are established in ever local government. A population with technical education, is a population ready for industrialization.

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by niyitogun(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2012
OYO STATE!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 25, 2012
Jimmy Boy: Well, I can only speak of states I have visited in the last one year, and the winner is the governor of Abia state. I was ashamed of what I saw at Aba, I saw heap of refuse as I high as a bugalaw at Aba. I am talking of 2011 ooo, and no sign of any infrastructural development.
i live in aba,t.a orji z worst thing to happn to leadership.absolute clueless but to say u saw a refuse as high as a bungalow shows how a pathetic liar u can be...dont make up fake stories
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by mki: 8:58pm On May 25, 2012
Uduaghan is presently handling the longest road dualisation by any governor in the country. Uduagha is the only governor building an airport in Nigeria. Please Uduagha is not in this list.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^
are you kidding me? the guy is one of the best performing governors in the north. when last were you in adamawa state? because what my koro koro eyes are seing is genuin development. just to mention a few.

1. murtala nyako established one of the most modern hospital/diagnostic centers in the north. tell me it doesn't rival hospitals anywhere in the world.

these are just a few, roads were constructed in every local government, Farming skill centers in every L.G.A, infact, just open his fb page and see how every government school is rufurbished, and new ones build throughout the state. FYI, adamawa state won the UBE award (best education implimentation something..) 3 years consecutively, bridges are built. e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c, so i don't know what the h.ell you talking about.

https://www.facebook.com/nyakomurtala/photos

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2012
hapijany: i think anambra state gov takes d crown for a missionless governor

make thunder hammer that ur golimanpa head,omo ale !!!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2012
Kuulnomsy: Governor Peter Ozu Obi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

u are a baaastard born on the day devil was created!!!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2012
Spirit of Okija: And the worst governors are....

1. Aregberascal.. The only man that can make Rochas look good.. Spent 300million to build a dam that will generate 15,000watts of power (equivalent of 1 IpassMYneighbor generator)

2. Rochas Otimpku Kerosene 100 Naira Stipend Okorocha.. The media man!! This guy has been in office for barely a year, but has appeared in the media more times than even governors who are currently on their second term and yet he hasnt completed a single project in the state..

Thats him and his 50,000 liters tanker of a wife

What kind of dam spent #300,000,000 to built will generate 15,000watts
Some people have no business being in public office!!

which kain dam wey go generate 15,000 mega
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5aWXkQnmlfU/Tz0qtPM4iRI/AAAAAAAAAwc/DFhQi53Moa8/s1600/imo.jpg[/img]

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2012
Una dey make me laff...You people in Delta state even have access to the internet...go to taraba na...and see wetin dey happen for there...Some people still climb mountains to receive calls, no internet service..even the governor doesn't even live there.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
What is a worst governor ranking without Peter obi and theodore orji? Anambra is not slowly developing tho and thats because of the peoples ingenuity

Am trying to respect you as a brother and i will politely ask you not to mention Peter Obis name here again!! The man is a legend!! If you dont know Anambra state very well I will advice you to visit the place and see for yourself!!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by deetruth(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2012
And the tittle goes toooooooooooo Uduaghan of Delta state..

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by deHitchcock(f): 10:35pm On May 25, 2012
Everybody seems to forget Ebonyi is a state grin grin grin,visit that state and Ɣ☺ΰ 'aℓℓ ‎​wιℓℓ live to thank your governors

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by omoboy08(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2012
deetruth: And the tittle goes toooooooooooo Uduaghan of Delta state..
take dis topic to any panel this man is undisputed heavyweight champion.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by achi4u(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2012
de Hitchcock: Everybody seems to forget Ebonyi is a state grin grin grin,visit that state and Ɣ☺ΰ 'aℓℓ ‎​wιℓℓ live to thank your governors
tell us what happen to Ebonyi?

and what do u mean by ''u will live to thank ur governor"?

ur name taya person sef lipsrsealed
de Hitchcock: Everybody seems to forget Ebonyi is a state grin grin grin,visit that state and Ɣ☺ΰ 'aℓℓ ‎​wιℓℓ live to thank your governors
tell us what happen to Ebonyi?

and what do u mean by ''u will live to thank ur governor"?

ur name taya person sef
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by preciousoz: 11:12pm On May 25, 2012
informatix: Yobe state Governor Geidam is and will always be the Undisputed Champion of retarding brain and backwardness. Here is the Hierarchy.
Yobe Geidam.
Kebbi Dakingari.
sokoto wammako.
bauchi Yuguda.
Abia T.A. Orji.
Delta Uduaghan.
Niger Aliyu.
Edo adams oshiomole.
Katsina Shema.

U are a complete Idiot for bringing comrade Oshiomhole into dat category. A complete disgrace to this Nation. Ode

1 Like

Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by jayceejeffrey: 11:25pm On May 25, 2012
Emmanuel eweta Uduaghan is the worst Governor,Orji another fool,..All these governors are wizards and cult members,they act according to instructions 4rm their meetings.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Biggyd2: 11:25pm On May 25, 2012
grin grin cheesy cheesy I LUV LUV THIS THREAD. My only wish is that these rascals will read what people have posted and determine how they are "loved" by their people!
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by don33310(m): 11:41pm On May 25, 2012
mki: Uduaghan is presently handling the longest road dualisation by any governor in the country. Uduagha is the only governor building an airport in Nigeria. Please Uduagha is not in this list.
Please, show me the projects he has completed in his 5yrs tenure.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2012
Pls there should be no rigging in this selection, by popular choices so far, the award goes to Uduagha of Delta state.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Butoneday2(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2012
But_one_day: Taaa!! Na lai (have you pple forgotten Anambra State and their governor? I mean ''Peter Obi'' he is the worst govanor? As slow as snail?.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by McGeorge1(m): 2:48am On May 26, 2012
afam4eva:
Liyel Imoke was just lucky to meet the state in good working condition so that has helped in hiding his ineptitude. It's only a matter of time before people know who he truly is.
Guy i don't adhere to that. Whats crs's allocation? Compare it to the work rate in the state. I guess you havn't been to cross river for a while or somthing. Imoke have achieved a lot in just in few years. Go to crs government schools, they aren't different from private schools. Rural development is at its highest level and healthcare have improved. Donald Duke did a whole lot but not in his first tenure. Imoke have achieved a lot within a short period. The fact that you ain't making noise doesn't mean you are not working.
Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by Anyaugo1(m): 3:58am On May 26, 2012
@spirit of okija. Guy verify very very well Anayo Rochas Owele Okorocha is Working Hard To Make Imo State TRUELY THE EASTERN HEARTLAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.