Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35037 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: Am a proud virgin.
grin grin

So I guess your "fcking punny" "blow j0b" et cetera, rants were all in your mind?

Can someone post the definition of split/multiple personality disorder for me wink....Im in a hurry! tongue

LOL....
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2012
Anyway @ ayanle you might as well hang up the gloves ...i think "somali fever" is outdated around here now. Lolz....
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: Am a proud virgin.

There there, don't you feel better now you're out of the closet and don't have to play pretend anymore. You should be proud.

MsDarkSkin: i think "somali fever" is outdated around here now. Lolz....

Indeed it is

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
may i remind you my name is Ali.

Somali fever or Horn Fever is always in your blood...Your natural ability to feel inferior runs through your veins...so i wouldn't worry about somali fever dying out...somewhere right now some niggger is talking about somali peoples dna...some where right some black prostituuute is talking about somali women's hair...some where right now some ape like niggggger is getting rejected by a somali goddess.

stay classy nigggggers
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
^^ lol
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: may i remind you my name is Ali.

Somali fever or Horn Fever is always in your blood...Your natural ability to feel inferior runs through your veins...so i wouldn't worry about somali fever dying out...somewhere right now some niggger is talking about somali peoples dna...some where right some black prostituuute is talking about somali women's hair...some where right now some ape like niggggger is getting rejected by a somali goddess.

stay classy nigggggers

Someone is still delusional as hell.

Theres 1,000 + topics about somali bantus alone on your forums talkless of other blacks. Its sad and funny to witness such irrelevant ppl looking to "bantus" for validation.

Its a pity....i guess if the only time my nationality was mentioned was during discussions about piracy, terrorism, starvation and backwardness, I too would need to find something....anything....to make myself feel special..

even if it is something as pointless as hair texture lmao!

With absolutely nothing to offer society or the world at large, i'd be miserable too. Having to beg the very Africans I looked down on in Uganda to "protect me" (lol) or play the "we are one as africans" card to keep from getting someones foot up my azz in south africa and so on....would piss me off too. wink

The most insecure set of ppl on the planet?...yep you guessed it...somalis.

Dude, you guys are irrelevant in every way....and truth be told nobody gives a gaddam!

NOW SCOOT! angry lol.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: may i remind you my name is Ali.

Somali fever or Horn Fever is always in your blood...Your natural ability to feel inferior runs through your veins...so i wouldn't worry about somali fever dying out...somewhere right now some niggger is talking about somali peoples dna...[b]some where right some black prostituuute is talking about somali women's hair...[/b]some where right now some ape like niggggger is getting rejected by a somali goddess.

stay classy nigggggers

...Lmfao LmL
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2012
royal could u plz put something in these two bitccheees mouths, my zipper is stuck.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2012
warya123: royal could u plz put something in these two bitccheees mouths, my zipper is stuck.

grin grin

wishful thinking niglet. shut up there! With your vienna sausage. grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2012
warya123: royal could u plz put something in these two bitccheees mouths, my zipper is stuck.
Empty vessels make the loudest noise haha

ayanle can you tell me why your somalinet members are so bitter about miss Angola winning miss universe a while ago?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
CALL ME WARYA or my name Ali. I keep thinking their is someone else in here. i have like 10 user names...so i gotta remember them.

Well they were not jealous that mrs angola won...they know that the average african doesn't look like her. Also i didnt even know mrs angola won what ever she did...and i don't know where in africa angola is.
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
Exactly, you have several usernames so i will address you by the one that's stuck for me plus i like ayanlE cos it's a yoruba name.

Well, ur somalinet people discussed it there and on a different site.
Seems like you guys didn't know that miss Nigeria who is not mixed race was miss world some years ago.
I guess you all will decide her look is "unrealistic" too.
It's sad how people are so jealous or deluded, you pick.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
warya123: CALL ME WARYA or my name Ali. I keep thinking their is someone else in here. i have like 10 user names...so i gotta remember them.

Well they were not jealous that mrs angola won...they know that the average african doesn't look like her. Also i didnt even know mrs angola won what ever she did...and i don't know where in africa angola is.

Lol @ the "average african look".

says the child who nit-picks which pictures to post of somali girls....lol.

Besides there is no "average african look". some african girls fine pass some of the hottest brazilians...i mean where you think hot AAs and caribbeans got their looks? You can keep hyping over garbage and exposing your tired ppls primitive mentality but it wont change the fact that you guys wake up thinking, sleep and dream of the bantu. tongue

Yes....west and central africa collectively have some of the finest women in africa and unlike somalis, they have the body to go with their good looks... tongue bite them, if you dont like it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
Lol, i would never understand how people busy themselves so much with "bantu" talk. I guess it makes them forget the refuse dump situation of their country.

I checked out an Ethiopian forum. When those guys discuss West Africa and Nigeria especially, it's usually with reference to economic development and sports. A country's success is related to the mindset of its people.
Compare and contrast Ethiopia and somalia, neighboring countries.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
okwanuzo3: Lol, i would never understand how people busy themselves so much with "bantu" talk. I guess it makes them forgot the refuse dump situation of their country.

I checked out an Ethiopian forum. when those guys discuss West Africa and Nigeria especially, it's in reference to economic development and sports. A country's success is related to the mindset of its people.
Compare and contrast Ethiopia and somalia, neighboring countries.

I know right! And somalis have the nerve to go and ask why do blacks have ratings and respect for ethiopians and not them lmao. grin

We know how some ethiopians think however, none will deny the advancement of other african states/nations unlike ingrate somalis who actually benefit from their services.

Its a shame..
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

And somalis have the nerve to go and ask why do blacks have ratings and respect for ethiopians and not them lmao. grin

grin grin
I laught in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Efik/ Ibibio grin grin grin

That was a good joke. It's a joke right?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
okwanuzo3:

grin grin
I laught in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Efik/ Ibibio grin grin grin

That was a good joke. It's a joke right?

NO MA'AM!! grin I wish it were a joke!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TPVBQAJE4LC6IA0G7

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=258628

^^obviously the same question but on two different somali forums.
you will see how some of them try to tarnish the reputation of Ethiopia out of jealousy! grin

on the somalinet link one person was like "well nigerians are more disliked than us" (YEAH - RIGHT!!!! grin)

and two clowns claimed Somalis used to fight and "own" Jamaicans in Ohio and Toronto...WE ALL KNOW that is a LIE!!
Little Jamaican girls made international news for going to school and getting ready to light up some Somali girls so lol I don't know what is wrong with these fo0ls. grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
warya123: they know that the average african doesn't look like her.

the above is a very stu-pid statement, especially coming from an African.
What is the average African look? do you now want to claim you're from the middle east.
Would be best if you guys were middle eastern actually, perhaps we'd have a better image.
With a common culture, language and ancestry you should be miles ahead of other African countries with several tribes and languages yet they are all miles ahead of you.
You are the face of asylum seeking in the UK.

MsDarkSkin:

NO MA'AM!! grin I wish it were a joke!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TPVBQAJE4LC6IA0G7

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=258628

^^obviously the same question but on two different somali forums.
you will see how some of them try to tarnish the reputation of Ethiopia out of jealousy! grin

on the somalinet link one person was like "well nigerians are more disliked than us" (YEAH - RIGHT!!!! grin)

and two clowns claimed Somalis used to fight and "own" Jamaicans in Ohio and Toronto...WE ALL KNOW that is a LIE!!
Little Jamaican girls made international news for going to school and getting ready to light up some Somali girls so lol I don't know what is wrong with these fo0ls. grin grin

lol it's id-iotic that they would expect anyone to take them seriously, not to speak of looking up to them.
I'm not aware of the "likeness for Ethipians" either. The average Nigerian is self absorbed. Interest in any other African countries (except Ghana perhaps)is unusual.

It is insulting that such filth would even think of comparing themselves to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 1:52am On Jul 07, 2012
Are these ungrateful slowpoke still here.. I think if you hate certain group of people then you must do everything in your power to avoid them but please correct me if am wrong, am not seeing this Somalis doing it lol. This is an obsession. Lmao at loving Ethiopia, man Nigeria is over 150m in population and the verse majority are Nigerians okay, stop generalizing...

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2012
niggggers...
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2012
warya123: niggggers...

hey nigggger, you've been scarce.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2012
^^^^ i am not a nigggger...my people were never enslaved...dont call me what your white mastaah called you...i only call you a niggggger because that what the world has agreed upon since your people are the most submissive people on the face of this planet...so don't share your peoples history and mix it with my people rich, war like history of kicking invaders buttt's for thousands of years.

so nigggger don't take it personal. Your forefathers have let you down...the sight of a white man sent them into shock so much so that they sold their own people to them...lmao

gotta love that bantu inferiority. lmao
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2012
Niggger, google somali + niggger
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2012
^^^^^^ i can google niggger and white...but i was never anyones niggggger....my people died by the hundreds of thousands to kick assss for centuries....we kicked ethiopians assss, british, usa, u.n., now we kicking africans who came our country....

only someone who owns you can call you what he desires...if i own a car i can call it whatever i want...so the people who owned you called you a nigggger...if your people didn't like that you shouldn't have willingly served as slaves to the point that whites felt ashamed after 500 years and let you be free....

so nigggger how does it feel to have the blood of slaves running through you...i guess this explains why somalis owned baaantus....i mean really...we walked into another country and subdued people and brought them and used them to farm our land...lmao...such a submissive people....

anyone can tell a somali from other africans....thank god i don't look like a porch monkey
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2012
If we're to follow what you're saying then I am not a nigg as I was never enslaved, I'm Igbo smiley.

So if all black people whether or enslaved or not are referred to as niggggers, so are you.....don't fool urself in order to help your inferiority complex....somalians are as niggggerious as any other blacks smiley

So niggger, what have you been up to lately.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2012
while you were not enslaved...those who look like you and share your blood were...Somalis owned slaves, we owned your people, bantu people. And those daaamn italians had to free them in 1930's. i hate italians...

You can call me a niggggger, but I am Somali, I am unique in this shiiittty continent. I AM SOMALI. I defeated Ethiopians. I kicked usa butttt, I was the first to use cannons in Africa. Italians called me the MAD MULLAH.

i was the first country in africa to give whites a hard time that they used airplanes to bomb my villages. I owned slaves. I sold slaves. I NEVER dared to work on a plantation, rather trekking hundreds of miles to subdue others to do my plantation work. I ENSLAVED the oromo, and brought them into my somali clan system.

I have resisted others plans for my destiny. I have chosen to fight than to take orders. I die everyday, this is the highest honor to me.

I destroy the stereotypes people have of africans. I don't look like a monkey. I come in all colors. My features are claimed by whites and nigggggers alike. I am known for my arrogance, I am called humble, I never tire of fighting. I perfected poetry. I cannot be reasoned with. I lay to waste all that is before me. I am the center of the world.

I AM SOMALI.
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
save your epistle niggger *yawn*
you really expect me to read all that
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
I DONT EXPECT YOU TO READ YOUR A NIGGGGGER.

i was the first country in africa to give whites a hard time that they used airplanes to bomb my villages. I owned slaves. I sold slaves. I NEVER dared to work on a plantation, rather trekking hundreds of miles to subdue others to do my plantation work. I ENSLAVED the oromo, and brought them into my somali clan system.

I have resisted others plans for my destiny. I have chosen to fight than to take orders. I die everyday, this is the highest honor to me.

I destroy the stereotypes people have of africans. I don't look like a monkey. I come in all colors. My features are claimed by whites and nigggggers alike. I am known for my arrogance, I am called humble, I never tire of fighting. I perfected poetry. I cannot be reasoned with. I lay to waste all that is before me. I am the center of the world.
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
ok I read the fisrt line of your last post and laughed.
Coming from a somalian, that's comedy.
I won't even begin to list my degrees.
Great thing about these forums is poeple like you get to converse with people like me who you'd never be able to come close to in real life. lol
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
Your sole purpose, is to serve as a slave...its only white people who are stopping the rest of the world from enslaving you....you should be worshipping them...

damnnnn italians freed my bantu slaves...i can never forgive them for that...never i said...lol
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
Lol

So you admit to being slaves of whites? Why do you have to wait for them to grant you permission?

Besides you have no nation to take any captured slaves to.... I doubt very much that the countries you somalians have fled to would be willing to consider slaves as part of your assylum application grin grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
We Somalis can never be slaved. We will die till the last man standing. It would be genocide to try and conquer, even our women are trained. Even our children are child soldiers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.