Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35032 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2012
i will post some good songs when i get home from work.

by the way today is somali independence day.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2012
Oh..happy independence day smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jin1lNscS8c

thanks...this is a good song...deep meaning.
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
independence? who from? not much to celebrate huh?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
okwanuzo3: independence? who from? not much to celebrate huh?

lol
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
warya123: thanks...this is a good song...deep meaning.

pretty girl (a little skinny tho!)...anyway, what is she singing about? smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by oduasolja: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2012
claim somalia for what.

hunger .

war

disease.

Bleep off.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2012
okwanuzo3: independence? who from? not much to celebrate huh?

adoon sharmuto dhillo weyn baa tahay
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2012
oduasolja: claim somalia for what.

hunger .

war

disease.

Bleep off.

lol...be nice.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 03, 2012
warya123:

hakuna matata. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2012
^^^ waan ku wasa donaa sharmuto yaheey
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2012
warya123: ^^^ waan ku wasa donaa sharmuto yaheey

^^^ abcd sdji ojfe fsjfiej adwi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2012
why should we(west Africans) be jealous of Somali.. Thanks to you guys, the whole world think AFRICA = STARVATION. We have our own unique beauty and we treasure them in our own way and style and not what the western world detect as standard of beauty. I hate making fun of people who are in need but whenever i hear the name Somalia, what came into my mind is hunger, Al Shabaab, pirate and asylum seekers.... damn you man. you disgust me..
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2012
coolzeal: why should we(west Africans) be jealous of Somali.. Thanks to you guys, the whole world think AFRICA = STARVATION. We have our own unique beauty and we treasure them in our own way and style and not what the western world detect as standard of beauty. I hate making fun of people who are in need but whenever i hear the name Somalia, what came into my mind is hunger, Al Shabaab, pirate and asylum seekers.... damn you man. you disgust me..

interesting. you have good points

but....damn.

random: I really weep for Africa/black people sometimes... undecided
Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
I pity the @OP... The western world are talking about hyper-sonic development, stealing our resources and don't give a sh*it about Africa and he is talking about Bantu this, Bantu that when Somalia itself is a war-zone for over 21yrs. And the same Bantu soldiers are fighting and dying for the people of Somalia, at least to bring peace to their country and all he could say is to insult our intelligence. I think he is suffering mental disorder. Such an ungrateful as*shole..

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
warya123:

anu ofia, otorororo bagbu kwe gi nga hu, oke nwuru anwu
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
coolzeal et al, no point reminding the idi-ot of what all somalians are aware of.
After visiting their site (in my very idle time of course) I found out they are a bunch of insecure creatures.
Didn't even know anything about somalians before now apart from all you mentioned.
I had no idea they felt so very inferior and feel the need to be better than somebody, anybody.

some examples:

Re: Is there any other forum 2 join?
by fighter » Tue May 29, 2012 11:15 pm

that nigerian forum that keeps posting up pictures of somali girls and compares their nigerian girls with somali girls when it comes to looks and the girls get angry and [b] post unrealistic pictures of hot nigerian girls[/b]to get the nigerian man's attention but the nigerian man still drools over the somali girls pictures.

what is that thread called again? ah yes, nairaland

This individual (or rodent) cannot help but admit that the Nigerian girls whose pics are posted on here are hot. However, in their small minds, they prefer to believe that these faces/ looks are "unrealistic" grin grin grin grin. Makes them sleep better at night.

Another example of inferiority complex

by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:32 pm

.Somalis are white dipped in chocolate...

I laughed soooo hard when I read this.....inferior complex is very bad.
Felt embarrassed for him/her.
Who is the one wanting so desperately to claim another people??!! grin grin grin
Only making fools out of yourselves.

Also saw a topic about a somalian man marrying an arab woman (can't be bothered to post link) where most of them had only nice things to say.
Same people this imbec-ile claims hate arabs and everyone but themselves alike.
Why would they be ok with a black ar-se somali man (like 5 shades darker than me by the way)mixing his genes with an outsider at the risk of losing your "unique" features.

These guys are so obsessed with "bantus" and "bantuism" it’s bordering on madness, there must be a million topics on "bantus" on their site.

I didn't even know about bantus until he came on here.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^lol oh yeah i have checked out Somalinet a few times....just to get a few laughs.

its a-maaaa-zing!! grin we are obsessed yet they literally come on NL JUST to see what we are discussing and if they are the subject. Clueless!!

There are FAR more West African beauty threads on here than anything else and they conveniently "forget that".

but then again...PERHAPS, just perhaps they didn't forget it...they simply didn't see them....

I mean how and why would they if these narcissists go straight to the 'search bar' and type in "somalia" or "somali girls"? grin

LOSERS!!! Seeking validation from "adons"... grin

It is also through that side that I realized someone I USED to respect so much 'Advocator', is a popular somalinet user who initially came here to troll. smh..

Advocator: From: https://www.nairaland.com/610276/confess-make#7782583

I don't find Nigerian girls attractive. To me they are ugly Bantus with kinky and fake weaves! Even if they are wearing the most vital and expensive make-up they are still hideous. I call them jolie ladie meaning (pretty-ugly) To further explain it; it means- they are so hideous that they are ugliness itself is kind of beauty.

I've dated lots of Nigerian women though the relationship never lasted because of lack of physical attraction. And it really boils down to the individual (because for me looks is an essential element in a relationship). However it appears the Yoruba chicks have the thickest a-s-s-e-s, whilst their Ibo counterparts tend to have the a BIT nicer faces that others. BUT still I find Nigerian women ugly.

Why are you guys cursed with ugly genes! Why can't you guys not be like the Somalis, Ethiopians and the Eritreans ladies? I will place the credit where its due though, YOU GIRLS have good personality but what's the point of a dazzling personality when yall look like baboons?

That's my pinny opinion. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone- I'm just being honest.

Thank you for reading.

his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/advocator

his being identified on SN: http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=273765#p3177837

LOL....
I GUESS after finding out we are more articulate and open minded he decided to stay...but after being called out on Somalinet he eventually "had to leave". It's really sad...but mostly hilarious! grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lol @ ayanles silence....its ok hun....we kiss kno u love us.

coolzeal: I pity the @OP... The western world are talking about hyper-sonic development, stealing our resources and don't give a sh*it about Africa and he is talking about Bantu this, Bantu that when Somalia itself is a war-zone for over 21yrs. And the same Bantu soldiers are fighting and dying for the people of Somalia, at least to bring peace to their country and all he could say is to insult our intelligence. I think he is suffering mental disorder. Such an ungrateful as*shole..

Calm down hun....everything happens for a reason. There is a reason why things are happening to the somali ppl. No sin goes unpunished remember that....i understand they can be annoying but dont take it to heart because in the end they know the truth. Its just that misery needs company....

Luckily, they dont all think like that and even if they did, life is just too short. Screw 'em. smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
okwanuzo3: coolzeal et al, no point reminding the idi-ot of what all somalians are aware of.
After visiting their site (in my very idle time of course) I found out they are a bunch of insecure creatures.
Didn't even know anything about somalians before now apart from all you mentioned.
I had no idea they felt so very inferior and feel the need to be better than somebody, anybody.

some examples:

This individual (or rodent) cannot help but admit that the Nigerian girls whose pics are posted on here are hot. However, in their small minds, they prefer to believe that these faces/ looks are "unrealistic" grin grin grin grin. Makes them sleep better at night.

it doesn't help us sleep better at night knowing ur ugly...its a known fact...no somali goes around programing them to believe you africans are ugly...its a known fact that anyone with eyes can see...The fact that we all feel this means we honestly believe your ugly...and if you google enough you will see that many africans themselves are not secure with their natural hair or their skin color.
Another example of inferiority complex

I laughed soooo hard when I read this.....inferior complex is very bad.
Felt embarrassed for him/her.
Who is the one wanting so desperately to claim another people??!! grin grin grin
Only making fools out of yourselves.

Also saw a topic about a somalian man marrying an arab woman (can't be bothered to post link) where most of them had only nice things to say.
Same people this imbec-ile claims hate arabs and everyone but themselves alike.
Why would they be ok with a black ar-se somali man (like 5 shades darker than me by the way)mixing his genes with an outsider at the risk of losing your "unique" features.

These guys are so obsessed with "bantus" and "bantuism" it’s bordering on madness, there must be a million topics on "bantus" on their site.

I didn't even know about bantus until he came on here.

first of all 99 percent of somalis marry other somalis...for the one percent who marry other they tend to marry people from ethnicities and cultures which have and follow islamic faith...this means many somalis who marry outside will try to marry Arab (yemeni), or Oromo(ethiopians). Most bantu speaking people are not muslim...even if the guy is muslim his family might not be...so its better to marry cultures who have islamic faith as center of their culture.

Also its proven that bantu are the ugliest people on this planet..their was even a study done on it. So forgive me if the less than one percent of somalis who marry outside their ethnicity don't marry a bantu...

its like a millionaire marrying a poor homeless person...yall not even up to our standards in terms of beauty or culture...so don't label us as racist. We see you as we see the somali bantus we had as slaves...if we don't intermarry with them..why marry you?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Yall just need to sleep together already and get it ova with
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Both of you clearly have feelings for each other. cheesy
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
warya123, Despicable-VII and 1 guest(s)

as a matter of fact, she's probably that 1 guest viewing right now.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
~~~{{{{grin}}}}~~~
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Despicable-VII:
Despicable-VII:
warya123, Despicable-VII and 1 guest(s)

as a matter of fact, she's probably that 1 guest viewing right now.

Okwanuzu royal is trying to play you sis LOL.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
Despicable-VII:

BUT I AM IN NEED OF A BLOOOW JOB. MRSDARSKIN BRING YOUR NICE BIG LIPS OVAAH HERE.

Despicable-VII:

I DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER. I AM GETTING MARRIED IN A FEW MONTHS.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
warya123:

BUT I AM IN NEED OF A BLOOOW JOB. MRSDARSKIN BRING YOUR NICE BIG LIPS....

somebody pass me a bucket! Asap..... tongue

Lol.
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
I love how some people choose to shy away from posts that they have no response to.

MsDarkSkin:

somebody pass me a bucket! Asap..... tongue

Lol.

here's one dear \_/
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
okwanuzo3: I love how some people choose to shy away from posts that they have no response to.

explain what u mean
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
okwanuzo3: here's one dear \_/

Thanks! much appreciated lol cheesy

warya123: ^^^ waan ku wasa donaa sharmuto yaheey

Btw Mohammad Ali lol, what does this mean? Im curious.. tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
it means am fukkkkk ur skull so hard u will become brain dead
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
you ignored the issue of your complex for one. Thought it was just you but now realised it's a somalian thing.
Why are you guys so obsessed with bantus and bantuism?

Likewise if a Nigerian girl brought home a somalian guy people would think she's gone mad.

People will ask her if she couldn't find a white guy to marry if she must marry a foreigner.
Guys are usually given a freer hand when it comes to choice of partner.
Our parents prefer educated, wealthy, clever, masculine, alpha male husbands for us. All of these I have yet to see in a somalian.

You guys have nothing reasonable to offer a woman. I don't see you guys in solid professional fields like engineering for example(your brains simply can't handle it)or owning multi million pound/ dollar businesses.

Our society is materialistic and everyone wants to be seen as better off than the next person, so as great as your street or mall corner stores are, a Nigerian woman would want a lot more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.