Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35039 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
^^^^^ so u admit ur women are gooold diggers.

if u havent noticed i came here cause i googled somali and this site came up.

also one thing somalia are know for is their buisness expertise...we litteraly own kenya even thou we are 8 percent of the population...
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
warya123: ^^^^^ so u admit ur women are gooold diggers.

also one thing somalia are know for is their buisness expertise...we litteraly own kenya even thou we are 8 percent of the population...

Much as I hate to admit it, it is fast becoming the case that a lot are.

The upper and middle class even lower class Nigerian families prefer educated son-in-laws who study "reasonable" courses in addition to being wealthy.
Yes, we are that particular about education and the course studied.

Small business expertise means nothing to us, and your popularity in that regard must begin and end in Kenya as you are not internationally known.
We like loads of cash. There's too much money in Nigeria, if you are in the right circles.

A wealthy 50 cent is a usually better catch than a poor Will Smith or Keanu Reeves.... get the gist?
You guys are no catch and any girl who marries you will be made fun of. There's a saying that goes "if you want to eat a frog, eat the one with eggs in it".

warya123:

I googled "Igbo people" and found a sudanese forum where they were analysing the dna of igbo people because of how common light skin is among us. I didn't join the site and spew nonsense. I read what they had to say, and left....
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
warya123: ^^^^^ so u admit ur women are gooold diggers.

Much as I hate to admit it, it is fast becoming the case that a lot are.

The upper and middle class even lower class Nigerian families prefer educated son-in-laws who study "reasonable" courses in addition to being wealthy.
Yes, we are that particular about education and the course studied.

Small business expertise means nothing to us, and your popularity in that regard must begin and end in Kenya as you are not internationally known.
We like loads of cash. There's too much money in Nigeria, if you are in the right circles.

A wealthy 50 cent is a usually better catch than a poor Will Smith or Keanu Reeves.... get the gist?
You guys are no catch and any girl who marries you will be made fun of. There's a saying that goes "if you want to eat a frog, eat the one with eggs in it".

warya123:

I googled "Igbo people" and found a sudanese forum where they were analysing the dna of igbo people because of how common light skin is among us. I didn't join the site and spew nonsense. I read what they had to say, and left....
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2012
warya123: it means am fukkkkk ur skull so hard u will become brain dead

huh?

fck my skull? undecided
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2012
Likewise if a Nigerian girl brought home a somalian guy people would think she's gone mad.

lol... grin
the reactions would be epic! grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

huh?

fck my skull? undecided

u wana see a demonstration. lol

am sure if a nigerian girl brought home a somali it would be at gun point. no sane somali would be with a bantu african negroid
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2012
same with a Nigerian girl and a somalian guy, he must have something on her.
The yabbing and insults would be too much.

It actually surprises me that you guys feel the same way, only learnt from you...it's best that way though
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2012
warya123:

u wana see a demonstration. lol

no, not really. tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:32am On Jul 04, 2012
is that pic with the tongue sticking out a que.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2012
warya123: is that pic with the tongue sticking out a que.

lol oh ayanle...you're such a perv wink grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2012
Ayanle...why were you harassing this woman? grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6REUfVJgoyc

"SHUT UP!" lmao!!!!!!! grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 4:26am On Jul 04, 2012
haha
Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 5:39am On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Lol @ ayanles silence....its ok hun....we kiss kno u love us.

Calm down hun....everything happens for a reason. There is a reason why things are happening to the somali ppl. No sin goes unpunished remember that....i understand they can be annoying but dont take it to heart because in the end they know the truth. Its just that misery needs company....

Luckily, they dont all think like that and even if they did, life is just too short. Screw 'em. smiley

Thanks dear, but this guys are messed up and annoying, uncivilized nincompoop. Honestly you can ask an average Nigerian(West Africans) who Somali is and some of them don't give a sh*it or know who they are lol. What i want in Africa is massive development in all sectors not poverty striven society but we're getting there gracefully.
Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2012
okwanuzo3: I love how some people choose to shy away from posts that they have no response to.

of course they will shy away sweetie.. What do you expect from people who don't have a government for the past 21yrs due to the chaos in their country. I don't want to mock them or spit out hate because am not blown for it..
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2012
coolzeal:

Thanks dear, but this guys are messed up and annoying, uncivilized nincompoop. Honestly you can ask an average Nigerian(West Africans) who Somali is and some of them don't give a sh*it or know who they are lol. What i want in Africa is massive development in all sectors not poverty striven society but we're getting there gracefully.

And at the end of the day...that is really all that should matter. smiley
Sometimes I get VERY pissed off at the mentality of some of the people but truth be told regardless, I am damn proud of being a descendant of central and west Africans! smiley Hardworking and admirable people despite the thick-headedness grin

As far as growth goes...If those two regions (ESPECIALLY West Africa) continue to focus on development and making worthwhile investments, trust me when I say that the first authentic 'African superpower' will be found there. I GUARANTEE it. cool

Focus, synergy & determination <<<< the key!!

Like you said, it is bound to happen. Hopefully it will in my lifetime though. smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2012
warya123: haha

Ayanle, come.
cook me some Somali food. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2012
coolzeal:

of course they will shy away sweetie.. What do you expect from people who don't have a government for the past 21yrs due to the chaos in their country. I don't want to mock them or spit out hate because am not blown for it..

They are a sad sad bunch hun. Their desperation to feel good about themselves is laughable.
I have high hopes for my descendants, why wld i mix my genes with mentally and academically challenged individuals.
I admire intellect which they lack, a mind for big things which they lack.
Even in the looks department which has been his only defence they lack.
While i agree that a fair number of their women are blessed with looks (as are my beautiful west african sisters), i wonder where the men were when these blessings were being given out.
They've absolutely nothing going for them.
Instead of discussing issues relating to their development as a people and as individuals they busy themselves with "bantu" talk. It's no surprise their country/ dump is the way it is.
Consistently coming top in worst countries to live in charts.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I am damn proud of being a descendant of central and west Africans! smiley Hardworking and admirable people despite the thick-headedness grin

Lol @ thick-headedness.

I have nothing but mad love and new found respect for african americans and caribbeans.
I've recently seen a lot of slavery movies, I have cried, been shocked at the cruelty of man to man, being disturbed for days by things you went through. I have hated and cursed whites and west and central africans for aiding the slave trade.
I know one thing for sure, you guys are tough. Only the fittest, physically, emotionally and mentally cld have survived the journey and the abuse and remain sane.
I'd have committed suicide for sure.
Imagine two of such tough people reproducing, the offspring wld be twice as fit.
Y'all are tougher than you realise.
Wish africa didn't send away some of her best.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
okwanuzo3:

Lol @ thick-headedness.

I have nothing but mad love and new found respect for african americans and caribbeans.
I've recently seen a lot of slavery movies, I have cried, been shocked at the cruelty of man to man, being disturbed for days by things you went through. I have hated and cursed whites and west and central africans for aiding the slave trade.
I know one thing for sure, you guys are tough. Only the fittest, physically, emotionally and mentally cld have survived the journey and the abuse and remain sane.
I'd have committed suicide for sure.
Imagine two of such tough people reproducing, the offspring wld be twice as fit.
Y'all are tougher than you realise.
Wish africa didn't send away some of her best.

Oh wow!! cheesy
You dont know how much that means to me....i dont know what to say. Just last night some other nlders were making comments about AAs and I wont lie it pissed me off and I got angry....but comments like the above constantly remind me that I do indeed have a lot of loving brothers and sisters back home (west/central africa)....God bless you sis!

You're a jewel! smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
My name is Ali. Their are somali recipes online...
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
okwanuzo3:

They are a sad sad bunch hun. Their desperation to feel good about themselves is laughable.
I have high hopes for my descendants, why wld i mix my genes with mentally and academically challenged individuals.
I admire intellect which they lack, a mind for big things which they lack.
Even in the looks department which has been his only defence they lack.
While i agree that a fair number of their women are blessed with looks (as are my beautiful west african sisters), i wonder where the men were when these blessings were being given out.
They've absolutely nothing going for them.
Instead of discussing issues relating to their development as a people and as individuals they busy themselves with "bantu" talk. It's no surprise their country/ dump is the way it is.
Consistently coming top in worst countries to live in charts.

Nothing but the solid truth!!

It really is a shame lol they even take this bantu crap on youtube! Lmao! and its NEVER in standard english tongue I only know because I see "adoon" or "madoow" or "jareer" in the comments. You should watch a video called "superstar calls out chocolate dippers" or something like that lmao! This broad was soo angry I had to ask "is she acting? This cannot be real!" Lol.

That bigforeheaded vampire looking creature was damn near foaming at the mouth as she talked shyt about black men, probably calling them all kinds of slurs but in what? Somali.

Hateful lot but some of the biggest cowards....i like ayanle because he keeps it real. His type is obviously rare in his community tongue

I like their appreciation for their culture but other than that....straight up GARBAGE!

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
warya123: My name is Ali. Their are somali recipes online...

Ali, what did I say?
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Oh wow!! cheesy
You dont know how much that means to me....i dont know what to say. Just last night some other nlders were making comments about AAs and I wont lie it pissed me off and I got angry....but comments like the above constantly remind me that I do indeed have a lot of loving brothers and sisters back home (west/central africa)....God bless you sis!

You're a jewel! smiley kiss

kiss wink
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Nothing but the solid truth!!

It really is a shame lol they even take this bantu crap on youtube! Lmao! and its NEVER in standard english tongue I only kniw because I see "adoon" or "madoow" or "jareer" in the comments. You should watch a video called "superstar calls out chocolate dippers" or something like that lmao! This broad was soo angry I had to ask "is she acting? This cannot be real!" Lol.

That bigforeheaded vampire looking creature was damn near foaming at the mouth as she talked shyt about black men, probably calling them all kids of slurs but in what? Somali.

Hateful lot but some of the biggest cowards....i like ayanle because he keeps it real. His type is obviously rare in his community tongue

I like their appreciation for their culture but other than that....straight up GARBAGE!

lol
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
lmao...i am serious.

she is scary looking. tongue
even some of her own ppl called her a crazy btch and demented.

one guy was like "you do know you are chocolate too right?" grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
lol

They claim they are "white dipped in chocolate" after all : grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2012
i watched this video...i really like this girl...she is basically saying that somalis should not intermarry or date outside of the somali community...she is very smart and i agree with her 100 percent...by the way...the original video had a different title but some one reposted it and gave it a different title..

by the way she looks beautiful...i don't know why you hating...she didn't say anything bad about anyone...she just gave advice to her somali sisters/brothers that they date/marry within their own community. By the way she is against all interracial dating/marriage..she even says that we somalis shouldn't mix with arabs or other muslims...which i agree with..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWz04gh1q4
Re: Ask A Somali by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
warya123: i watched this video...i really like this girl...she is basically saying that somalis should not intermarry or date outside of the somali community...she is very smart and i agree with her 100 percent...by the way...the original video had a different title but some one reposted it and gave it a different title..

by the way she looks beautiful...i don't know why you hating...she didn't say anything bad about anyone...she just gave advice to her somali sisters/brothers that they date/marry within their own community. By the way she is against all interracial dating/marriage..she even says that we somalis shouldn't mix with arabs or other muslims...which i agree with..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWz04gh1q4

It doesn't matter if she gave advice...she doesn't run anyone but herself. If a Somalian woman wants to marry someone that isn't Somalian....it is her human right to be happy with whomever makes her happy. The most important thing INTELLIGENT human beings should focus on happiness and prosperity.

Why should a woman/man be unhappy with someone just because YOU think they should be with someone that is Somalian? A chatter said it best..just because I marry someone that is in my culture/region doesn't mean I will be happy.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
Its Somali not somalian...also its about passing your DNA to your kids...if your kids are half somalis they are not really somalis...they must be full somalis...since we are a homogenous society we like to keep our culture and unique beautiful look...

All somalis are related we give each other advice...the sister shared several stories of somali women who had relationships with non somalis and how they all ended because of cultural differences...

Somalis as a people, we see each other as brothers/sisters...anyone who is somali who is older than you is called aunt or uncle, anyone your age who is somali you call brother/sister...the advice we give each other is none of your business. their is a reason why she was speaking Somali and why the comments are in somali by somalis. mind your own business.
Re: Ask A Somali by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
Take your own advice....MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NIGGA. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somalian and my last comment still remains.

Find somebody to love you and you won't be worrying about who is with whom. tongue tongue tongue tongue

First....start finding YOUR HAPPINESS with yourself. wink

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
Somali youth give each other advise all the time...many times its on youtube or somalinet and other forums. Why do you care what advise somalis give to other somalis? Here is a somalis sista giving advise on physical activity. So advise is not only limited to dating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKtyTaLYv8&feature=relmfu

Here is a beautiful somali reading a beautiful poem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYYLf8Lt1L8
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It doesn't matter if she gave advice...she doesn't run anyone but herself. If a Somalian woman wants to marry someone that isn't Somalian....it is her human right to be happy with whomever makes her happy. The most important thing INTELLIGENT human beings should focus on happiness and prosperity.

Why should a woman/man be unhappy with someone just because YOU think they should be with someone that is Somalian? A chatter said it best..just because I marry someone that is in my culture/region doesn't mean I will be happy.

Mrs.Chima:
Take your own advice....MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NIGGA. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somalian and my last comment still remains.

Find somebody to love you and you won't be worrying about who is with whom. tongue tongue tongue tongue

First....start finding YOUR HAPPINESS with yourself. wink

Amen chima!! Nuff said. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.