Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35034 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^if it's none of our business why would you post them on here?

furthermore the person who named it "chocolate dippers" OBVIOUSLY wanted our attention....

as usual. tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
my happiness is sharing my views and hearing other somalis perspective.

so go walk among your own and dont use me as an excuse for your failings.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
they sont want ur attention, that is what we call somali women who think of having relations with american niggggers
Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

And at the end of the day...that is really all that should matter. smiley
Sometimes I get VERY pissed off at the mentality of some of the people but truth be told regardless, I am damn proud of being a descendant of central and west Africans! smiley Hardworking and admirable people despite the thick-headedness grin

As far as growth goes...If those two regions (ESPECIALLY West Africa) continue to focus on development and making worthwhile investments, trust me when I say that the first authentic 'African superpower' will be found there. I GUARANTEE it. cool

Focus, synergy & determination <<<< the key!!

Like you said, it is bound to happen. Hopefully it will in my lifetime though. smiley

Of course West Africa is rising and surely the black figure or status that has being lost in this reckless world will be achieve in due time and i also pray that, we get to see that moment. In addition, I appreciate the fact that, you're trying to reconnect back to your root and yeah i know what you guys went through during the slave or black holocaust era, I've read and watch a lot and i think (okwanuzo3) have said it all... As for the SOmali guy, he can kiss my a*ss goodbye because he aint worth sh*it..

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by coolzeal(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
okwanuzo3:

They are a sad sad bunch hun. Their desperation to feel good about themselves is laughable.
I have high hopes for my descendants, why wld i mix my genes with mentally and academically challenged individuals.
I admire intellect which they lack, a mind for big things which they lack.
Even in the looks department which has been his only defence they lack.
While i agree that a fair number of their women are blessed with looks (as are my beautiful west african sisters), i wonder where the men were when these blessings were being given out.
They've absolutely nothing going for them.
Instead of discussing issues relating to their development as a people and as individuals they busy themselves with "bantu" talk. It's no surprise their country/ dump is the way it is.
Consistently coming top in worst countries to live in charts.

You said it all sweetie.... To be honest; I've lost every single respect i have for this people since their mindset is full of bigotry, prejudice and hate. So many of them are suffering from anger, anxiety, emotional problems because of the war, hunger, broken home, family disunity and being object of scum by the media which of course other Africans are not left out, tho i must admit that i sympathize with them because of what is going on in their country. Truly it is sicken..
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
warya123: my happiness is sharing my views and hearing other somalis perspective.

so go walk among your own and dont use me as an excuse for your failings.

Right. Right.

Which explains your being on nairaland right?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
coolzeal:

Of course West Africa is rising and surely the black figure or status that has being lost in this reckless world will be achieve in due time and i also pray that, we get to see that moment. In addition, I appreciate the fact that, you're trying to reconnect back to your root and yeah i know what you guys went through during the slave or black holocaust era, I've read and watch a lot and i think (okwanuzo3) have said it all... As for the SOmali guy, he can kiss my a*ss goodbye because he aint worth sh*it..

Thats right bro cool
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
LoL@me starting to think this Somali Extremist is being stationed in America because he is a Future terrorist...

Ayanle what government agency are you working for bro. lol

Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:
LoL@me starting to think this Somali Extremist is being stationed in America because he is a Future terrorist...

Ayanle what government agency are you working for bro. lol

Ayanle can't be a terrorist, he's too much of a clown to be one as are some of his somalian brethren.

One (see below) proposed to take over all of east africa with a total of 2500 men grin grin grin

Postby Eaglehawk ยป Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 am
Give me 500 habar gedir, 500 marexaan, 500 ogadeen, 500 habar yonis and 500 xawadle boys and I promise you east Africa will submit to us

Another fool replied

I agree with Eaglehawk, Bantu look up to us Somalis and East africans in general, we should take advantage of this and not throw it back in their face.

Saw this and wondered what type of alcohol these things consume grin grin grin or perhaps mental instability is in their gene pool.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^ mofos been chewing too much of that khat shyt. grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
i came here cause i searched somali on google and found this site...

All i said was you shouldnt care what advise young Somalis give each other. My name Ali not ayanle that was my old user name
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ayo remember when you was talking to yourself on your Warya account and writing messages to your ayanle screen name?

lol

warya123: ayanle why are you talking to these slaves. Why is the noble son of somaal talking to adons? I demand an answer at once. angry

warya123: Ethiopians are waaay better looking than any of the slaves on nairaland. I see a somali beat me to this site. Hey ayanle why are you bothering these poor people. Let them worship you, just relax and enjoy the compliments these people have for your women. lmao

warya123: am not ayanle. am oromo ethiopian. why do you assume we are the same person. his racist am not.

warya123: am not ayanle. am ethiopian. am oromo ethiopian to bee exact.

warya123: are u guys still fighting? lol

Ayanle why are you harrasing these people in their own forum?

It's interesting , Your alter ago is the opposite of you

You are Male, Your Alter ego is Female

You are Racist, your Alter ego is Not Racist

You are Somali Your Alter ego is Ethiopian

Which indicates subconsciously, you know right from wrong. You know hate from Love.

But i didn't come here to talk about that, who cares about that....when are you going to go Visit Ms Darkskin?

Clearly she is willing to spread those Beautiful Black Bantu Legs for you....

LoL let me get outa hea before Ms Dark come fhhuckin wit me.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: What do you look like? grin

ayanle456: I am light brown. 6feet, extremely dark hair and eye are brown. big eye lashes, really soft wavy hair, i need to gain some weight, a bit skinny. small nose.

The first 2 of this thread...

lol@the description "big eye lashes"

I have a Question....

Have you ever tasted Bantu Nana Before....?

How does it compare to Somali Nana as far as Flavor...?

Whose Nana Secretions are more applicable for a hot sweaty summer day?

And Which one Stinks More?
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
i know you're are being sarcastic despicable, but you do sound crazy

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
Royal.... undecided undecided

Anyway interesting analysis on ali's personality.
I came to that conclusion long ago which is the reason why I know he suffers from a personality disorder. (narcissm/split personality).
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
i dont eat pusssy, i fukkkk it. Pussssy is just meat on the bone, u can fukkk it or sukk it or leave it alone...

i only mess with Somali chicks since the last few years since ive been lookin tor wife. now am engaged.

no bantu women for me... maybe blooow jooob.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Royal.... undecided undecided

sad [size=3pt]sowwi babii[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
[size=2pt]^^ thanks red one! grin don't let it happen again o!! angry[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin: [size=2pt]^^ thanks red one! grin don't let it happen again o!! angry[/size]

[size=2pt]Ight Brown one, when you gon let me eat thaat?[/size] tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2012
~Royal~:

[size=2pt]Ight Brown one, when you gon let me eat thaat?[/size] tongue

grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]damn nigga banned again?!lol
anyway, you're a damn fo0l Royal...you need to stop fronting!! you know yo azz a virgin. tongue

you know you be watching those 'mapouka' videos on youtube with a tube of vaseline! wink
don't u?[/size]
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]damn nigga banned again?!lol
anyway, you're a damn fo0l Royal...you need to stop fronting!! you know yo azz a virgin. tongue

you know you be watching those 'mapouka' videos on youtube with a tube of vaseline! wink
don't u?[/size]

Actually i Do, i don't beat with Gel though.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2012
~Royal~:

Actually i Do, i don't beat with Gel though.

but you do beat tho! grin grin grin grin

so you watch them? shocked
youre probably the only American (aside myself)
that I know who knows about mapouka.

ivory coast has some freaks!! grin

i think all American "twerkers" and Caribbean "bubblers"/"winers"
should see where it all came from. cool
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2012
stop typing so small[sub][/sub]
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: stop typing so small[sub][/sub]

warya123: mind your own business.

Mrs.Chima:
Take your own advice....MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NIGGA. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: i dont eat pusssy, i fukkkk it. Pussssy is just meat on the bone, u can fukkk it or sukk it or leave it alone....

[size=5pt]another lying azz virgin.[/size] tongue

lol@ royal looking up Mapouka videos! grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[size=5pt]another lying azz virgin.[/size] tongue

my thoughts exactly
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2012
Nothing wrong with being a virgin. smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2012
^^ true, what's wrong is pretending not to be one
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2012
Am a proud virgin.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2012
warya123: Nothing wrong with being a virgin. smiley

I agree!!

But...
okwanuzo3: ....what's wrong is pretending not to be one

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.