Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (98479 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by fingard02k(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
so no more good/positive news from Nigeria again?...always bad bad bad news everywhere,anything related to Nigeria..this news just spoiled my Sunday..i hate this damn country with passion..R.I.P to the dead cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by juddywoko(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Oh wat a loss!!!!! May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.Amen!!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Ivynwa(f): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Somebody tell us o-o-o if there are survivors.
153 persons?? They can't be all dead.
What with these persons that got hit while in their homes?
Jesus Christ!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by toluxa1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
What a Black Sunday today turned out to be! Nigerian Plane crashed in Ghana and landed on a bus, kill all passengers, 3 Churches bombed in Bauchi, then Dana air crashing into a populated area. God help us!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by deshclones(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
so sad...

The dumb NCAA guys should as a matter of urgency and national interest suspend the license of AIR NIGERIA.......those dudes are using the crappiest and unsafest plane in the history of airline business.was on their flight to abuja and we all had our heart in our mouth..the ride was something else...there was no passenger including the cabin crew guys that did not pray to God that day.....its by the grace of God that they are still surviving....a word is enough for the wise embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by sapphire0129: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
[quote author=lacasa]May God rest the souls of the deceased.God have mercy on us embarassed
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by onila(f): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Awalla: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
God , You alone is God meciful and Kind, Please turn your rader and attention to this Country Nigeria and show us mercy . Please forgive us and redirect us to the safer part. Please forgive us and have Mercy

may the souls of the daed RIP

3 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
virtuoso01:
how about the Concorde plane that crashed into a 5 star hotel as a result of mechanical failure and about the numerous air crashes around the world that happened in populated areas?

I think you should base your conclusions on solid facts whenever you want to make one. Anything could have caused this air crash-for now-. I think for now we should mourn our dead and leave the theories for later, when we would have got more solid facts.

That's a different scenario.. The plane was flying low due to distress, and the pilot was trying to crash land in a safer place... The 5star hotel in question is taller than the buildings in this particular scenario...

Maybe, you should look at how this Dana airplane crashed again.. The plane took a dive - meaning it dived straight from the sky....

If the plane traveled from Abuja to Lagos, why can't the pilot crash land in one of the open fields before getting to a densely populated area?

Like I said earlier, it's either the pilot was either drunk or dead - but I smell foul play, period..
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ayox2003: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tear-dr cryps!!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Originakalokalo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
have they checked the crashed plane for any explosive remains? i dont trust this BOKO people.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by floriana(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
gboss4sure: First it was Nigeria's Airline crashed in Ghana now Dana Crashed in Nigeria, i hope this is not true, please update us ASAP. "Oya Where una Dey, Get ready to blame GEJ}....
You are a poop-hole. I wish you were inside that plane because you are of no use outside of it.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by outseba(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Crashin into a densly populated area like dis?smth must hv gone wrong,horribly wrong up thr...engine failure?pilot error?God!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by sollygirl: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
NCAA has confirmed that there were no survivors in the Dana plane crash
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by greenhope(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
I saw it on youtube
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Reference(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mzsolex: what the f.uck is wrong with you, what has direction got 2 do with the situation on ground. angry

Man, it is important. There's one phone outstanding that isn't going. But I'm not assuming anything just yet. It can be embarassing you know.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
bayooooooo:

Well controversial to you, but straight forward for me. May be you should also keep your opinion to yourself.

YOu are a certified imbecil.e. maybe you should give us all logical, verifiable, demonstrable proofs why you think God does not exist. I'm waiting illiterate. How did your father come into existence? He originated from homo habilis? I pity you.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Konnektions146(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
the other day, DANA air had to do an emergency landin, now a crash.
what is happening in nigeria for Gods sake,de other day i was comin bak to PH, they delayed their flight from abt 10am till i left at 3pm to PH.
they have just 4 aircraft and re busy opening new routes instead of managing well .

imagine over over 154 FUTURE dey killed and made dim.

quite a pity. may God save us
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by olasunkande: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
This is srious
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Awalla: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Look at that, poor guys whom have not seen plane before except once passing on air , being killed by plane crash. God have Mercy
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by freshmoney(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tragedy upon tragedy. May the soul of the departed rest in peace. Lack of appropriate maintenance, inexperienced engineers, non-challant attitude of staffs and the owners of the airline- only the mass suffer this! Nigerian airline owners do it for their own selfish interest and self-aggrandisement, and this aim and idea runs through the politicians, airline staff down to the airline errand boys! I pity Nigeria- a country where life expectancy is infinitesimal. I would prefer living from hand to mouth in western countries than being oppulent in Nigeria where I know my life and my family's won't be secured a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by victovrry(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
God please wee need your divine intervention in this country...am sad and unhappy with this ..
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by StaceyBanks(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
gboss4sure: First it was Nigeria's Airline crashed in Ghana now Dana Crashed in Nigeria, i hope this is not true, please update us ASAP. "Oya Where una Dey, Get ready to blame GEJ}....
is this what you ought to be saying now?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
This plane took a dive from the sky..

This has foul play written all over it...

The death toll would be in thousands..
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by toluxa1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Instead of trying to render a helping hand of search for survivors people are there taking pictures with their phones to upload on BBM, facebook and twitter. Terrible
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by codded007: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
codded-d plane took off from abuja not lagos! A friend boaded d same plane today and whil coming bak to lag from abuja,d plane crashed! What a pity!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by vulpeslopez(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nothing has been GOOD about Nigeria's LUCK since last year... Can his term just finish already?... God, we need You here!!

3 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
My memory takes me back to 2005/2006 when Bellview, Sosoliso and ADC planes were dropping from the sky anyhow...please let this not be another beginning of such events.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Wallie(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Just lost a brother!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by hunkyjohn(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by kemiola89(f): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
oh God! What is happening in Nigeria! Pls forgive us our sin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.