Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? (8451 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by slimyem: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ee ooo! Era nu sugar man po we ke!

U left wia? NL? Stop so be jare! Ur multiple ids share d same figure wiv Bill gates account balance. U no get mind for wahala but u fit cook story go give Goldie abi? U no like wahahal but u fit sell maye online course story abi? Ti e ti bu! Olohun ah je ko ri pastor to ma she we mi mo fun e. Oponu!
we be south and north pole but e no mean say you nor fit whisper me gist nah..cheesycheesy
i dey wait am o...cheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: we be south and north pole but e no mean say you nor fit whisper me gist nah..cheesycheesy
i dey wait am o...cheesy

Ko shi mehn..... grin grin

She b ur tight Paddi na! Buzz am! Her hobby na gossip.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: Waiting for the return of anonymus11. . . wink
Wot u trying to say? Na ursula get dat ID 2 ni?

Oro ooooo........ shocked
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ko shi mehn..... grin grin

She b ur tight Paddi na! Buzz am! Her hobby na gossip.

Which jungle are you from? undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Which jungle are you from? undecided undecided
Animal rights activist don land o! Wots ur slogan? Stop killing whales abi? grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
this thread stinks already! The stench of a dead rotten fish is so arghhhhh! lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Fish wey hin papa dey sell dey vex am o! Help ur Fada na! If collar job no dey, stand for Allen aboki go price u.

Oponu!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Animal rights activist don land o! Wots ur slogan? Stop killing whales abi? grin

Wetin dey make u laff? angry . I dey ask u question, u dey open ur GORO teeth dey laff angry angry. Anuofia undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
So my shakara enter ni! Lol

Nice one there!
E enter sha.
Jeun soke!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=15pt]SAVE A SOULLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin. Someone is dieingggggggggggg grin grin[/size]
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Cuddlemii: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ee ooo! Era nu sugar man po we ke!

U left wia? NL? Stop so be jare! Ur multiple ids share d same figure wiv Bill gates account balance. U no get mind for wahala but u fit cook story go give Goldie abi? U no like wahahal but u fit sell maye online course story abi? Ti e ti bu! Olohun ah je ko ri pastor to ma she we mi mo fun e. Oponu!

sexkillz: You never ever left. . . Don't repeat that before you start believing it yourself. . .

sexkillz: Waiting for the return of anonymus11. . . wink

Hiss. Ok it is now clear to me now. So this is what this is about. Smh. You all think I am anonymous grin grin. Yes I am anonymous. I am mental that is why I didn't pick on you Idowu but Sexkillz. So I went from Cuddlemii who got scared left nairaland to an e-fighter, anonymous. I am glad you said your mind out because I was wondering what was going on. Yes I am anonymous, confirm from the MODs quickly for further proof. In fact tell them to reveal it here that I am anonymous because I am anonymous.

As for you Sexkillz, thank you very much. I am weak. At least you have said your mind out.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ijebabe: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Wetin dey make u laff? angry . I dey ask u question, u dey open ur GORO teeth dey laff angry angry. Anuofia undecided undecided
Stop using Igbo! Why are you protecting ur own people, Oh is it so we don't know from which village ur kind comes from? grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What has boredom got to do with this? That is for someone who does not have a job.
Little gal ke? Like seriously you are the one who has been holding a grudge since last year. I left, I didn't have peace. I returned and still don't have peace. I have been very very patient but I will never change me to please anyone, what you see is what you get. Bintin laye, Ogbon logba. Mi olemi wahala, mi ole pa ara mi.

Lets open our hymn books to no 1069.
''All to Jesus I surrender.''
Pianist?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: You never ever left. . . Don't repeat that before you start believing it yourself. . .

So he's been keeping tab!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=19pt]**coughs and spits it, tueeeeeeeeee. kelebe embarassed embarassed**[/size]
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fish wey hin papa dey sell dey vex am o! Help ur Fada na! If collar job no dey, stand for Allen aboki go price u.

Oponu!

not only does your pucee stink but your mouth stinks also! hmmm, if your mouth and pucee stinks so much, i wonder how those of your family members will be , mhen i guess it will not just stink but be filled with maggots ,worms running out mhen! imagine such a picture! what a rotten,smelly and stinky household you come from!

Dirty pig!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
ms pookie:

Woman, dis is a public forum, not a church. If person diss u,diss ryt back, everyone is entitled to diss as dey r entitled to dier opinion. If u no fit diss, u r not old enuf to b here..no kon dey do pity face joor

What abt ayobase wey no fit diss.
So, na only old cargoes sabi diss.
Oya, where is...........?
I will brb!
Hold on pls.....just hold dat tot!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
ijebabe:
Stop using Igbo! Why are you protecting ur own people, Oh is it so we don't know from which village ur kind comes from? grin grin grin

See u grin grin. Keep reading me like a course. u knw go graduate undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hiss. Ok it is now clear to me now. So this is what this is about. Smh. You all think I am anonymous grin grin. Yes I am anonymous. I am mental that is why I didn't pick on you Idowu but Sexkillz. So I went from Cuddlemii who got scared left nairaland to an e-fighter, anonymous. I am glad you said your mind out because I was wondering what was going on. Yes I am anonymous, confirm from the MODs quickly for further proof. In fact tell them to reveal it here that I am anonymous because I am anonymous.

As for you Sexkillz, thank you very much. I am weak. At least you have said your mind out.
Honey, pls go and sleep. . . Where did i call you anonymus? Or is there something you are not telling us? I only asked you not to say you left, cos you never did. . . Can you swear with your life that you truly left NL? That's what i was implying so you can edit your needless essay sweets. . .
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

not only does your pucee stink but your mouth stinks also! hmmm, if your mouth and pucee stinks so much, i wonder how those of your family members will be , mhen i guess it will not just stink but be filled with maggots ,worms running out mhen! imagine such a picture! what a rotten,smelly and stinky household you come from!

Dirty pig!

DROPS DEAD------------------------eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[size=18pt]GBAM! GBAM GBAM! embarassed embarassed grin grin[/size]
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

U see! u one of d dulllllest bolo I have come in contact wiv.Where Bado accuse u to b annoy na? Ok u claim u not! Fair enough, but how u come no Annoy neva attack me b4 if u claim to b away? Listen! It's Badosky don't fuckkkk wiv my intelligence. U no wetin go save u? Openly apologise for bin d biggest biatchhhhh ever, tell me ur former hommie say u no mean d betrayal, only dat fit produce d Amen u've bin waiting for o! Or else...... ur handle don jogodo! gba gbe! Emi Bado lo so be! Oya talk! Ayam listening..............
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

Dirty pig!
Try again! Ko Wole! U dryyyy!!!!

So ur Fada na fisherman ni? I no quote u na! Y d tin pain u?

Odin bo! O fe carry along abi?

Wait for ur turn na!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U see! u one of d dulllllest bolo I have come in contact wiv.Where Bado accuse u to b annoy na? Ok u claim u no! Fair enough, but how u come no Annoy neva attack me b4 if u claim to b away? Listen! It's Badosky don't fuckkkk wiv my intelligence. U no wetin go save u? Openly apologise for bin d biggest biatchhhhh ever, tell me ur former hommie say u no mean d betrayal, only dat fit produce d Amen u've bin waitin o! Or else...... ur handle don jogodo! gba gbe! Emi Bado lo so be! Oya talk! Ayam listening..............

Idowu-puccy, but wetin this chick do you?? Just tell the world make we knw abeg.

dis nuisance wey u dey constitute don too much undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U see! u one of d dulllllest bolo I have come in contact wiv.Where Bado accuse u to b annoy na? Ok u claim u no! Fair enough,[size=17pt] but how u come no Annoy neva attack me b4 if u claim to b away?[/size] Listen! It's Badosky don't fuckkkk wiv my intelligence. U no wetin go save u? Openly apologise for bin d biggest biatchhhhh ever, tell me ur former hommie say u no mean d betrayal, only dat fit produce d Amen u've bin waitin o! Or else...... ur handle don jogodo! gba gbe! Emi Bado lo so be! Oya talk! Ayam listening..............
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Idowu-puccy, but wetin this chick do you?? Just tell the world make we knw abeg.

dis nuisance wey u dey constitute don too much undecided undecided

Bobo go ask am offline jare! Mon deal pelu subsidy kan lowo mehn!

Awon da? grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

**True Yerns** Abeg click my profile, take one rozay. Drink am wink wink

I no c alomo for that place o!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=15pt]SAVE A SOULLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin. Someone is dieingggggggggggg grin grin[/size]
Well, since u no get help, u for don die....LOL
And dont tell me d death is for Bado!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
ijebabe:

Igbo or igbo?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Thunder fire dat extra dickkk wey dey ur mouth o! Monkey! grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Nice one there!
E enter sha.
Jeun soke!

Oke lowo yen wa baba!

Tuale!!!!!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: Honey, pls go and sleep. . . Where did i call you anonymus? Or is there something you are not telling us? I only asked you not to say you left, cos you never did. . . Can you swear with your life that you truly left NL? That's what i was implying so you can edit your needless essay sweets. . .

Its high time u culddled cuddlemi****
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Try again! Ko Wole! U dryyyy!!!!

So ur Fada na fisherman ni? I no quote u na! Y d tin pain u?

Odin bo! O fe carry along abi?

Wait for ur turn na!

ko wole ke?, o wole dada! did i also quote you? why are you replying me? abi you think we dont know that you are a rotten looking babe, from a smelly rotten home? you are easily traced in every thread by the rotten stench coming from your filthy mouth,judging others wrongly with your daftness and your obviously retarded brain! even if my father is a fisherman at least his fish dont smell like your rotten pucee and filthy maggot-mouth,or you think we dont know your father is an armed robber, who has been robbing nigerians left right and center and yet still living in a rotten abject and filthy poverty, hopeless idiot! foolish child! sharrap your dirty stinking yoruba maggot filled mouth! 'idowudunce'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / Your Birth Month Determine Your Beauty. "Choose Your Birth Month. / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.