Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? (8452 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Oh! My Love, you just broke my heart.

I didn't even realize you were the one exchanging words.

I was considering making you my 5th wife before but now you will be wife number 12 (I hope this will teach you a lesson).

After all the money I have spend on you and taken you all over the world, you dare stoop low to exchange words in public.

Take this deep french kiss. *muuuuuehn*.

now go to bed. I will join you soon.

sorry i too have never exchanged words like this with anyone, but i really was very angry with what that babe did, i was very furious and i still saw her doing the same thing in this thread and i became angrier, who exactly does she think she is? to be judging others? what business is it of hers?
I never had any intention whatsoever to double date or cheat or even toast or do anything otherwise!
To tell you i had no such intention i dont even own a BB, dont have one and have no intention of using one!I hate BB's
Though i think that guy is smart, i can just be a facebook friend
is anything wrong with that!
If i had a wrong intention i would have asked for his number straight!
am really very angry!
do you know that dis girl has just caused an issue over what she typed?
And its the mess am still sorting out?
she is such an idiot!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy hold ittttttttt. E don do abeg. Una knw dey shame?? angry angry Oyinbo people dey watch una!

You can imagine me displaying this trash, before an OIL MOGUL here. wetin una want make he take Nigerians for?? Huh??

Oya make una behhave una self abeg. Make una no spoil ma rep for here oo. sad

Its ok and no fighting..Ediotasss angry angry # No offence undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nairaland should never ever ever be recommended to people who take life too fccking serious!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

sorry i too have never exchanged words like this with anyone, but i really was very angry with what that babe did, i was very furious and i still saw her doing the same thing in this thread and i became angrier, who exactly does she think she is? to be judging others? what business is it of hers?
I never had any intention whatsoever to double date or cheat or even toast or do anything otherwise!
To tell you i had no such intention i dont even own a BB, dont have one and have no intention of using one!I hate BB's
am really very angry!
she is such an idiot!

Okay dear,
First thing tomorrow go to Gadget Mart or Slot and Pick any BlackBerry Phone of your choice. Tell whoever you meet to deduct it from my account there.

But come oh! What are you sorting out, did your nairaland boyfriend see what she wrote and he his angry?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: Nairaland should never ever ever be recommended to people who take life too fccking serious!

I dey tell u!

Her bofy don provoke give am dats y she turn lioness grin

I talk sense and she got d bullocking offline, see emotions over online tins SMH!!

Abeg pass Ankara make she wipe tears

Mi o raye shitzzzzz mehn!!! grin cool
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by slimyem: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2012
shadshadyz:

am really very angry!
she is such an idiot!

hehehe
...all these emotions on top matter wey nor reach....
Smh!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I dey tell u!

Her bofy don provoke give am dats y she turn lioness grin

I talk sense and she got d bullocking offline, see emotions over online tins SMH!!

Abeg pass Ankara make she wipe tears

Mi o raye shitzzzzz mehn!!! grin cool
So her boyfriend is on NL and is misyarning to her over what he saw on NL? He is a stu[i]p[/i]id immature idiotic prick. . . Let him come face me. Half bred imbecilic Arrow!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ijebabe: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: So her boyfriend is on NL and is misyarning to her over what he saw on NL? He is a stu[i]p[/i]id immature idiotic prick. . . Let him come face me. Half bred imbecilic Arrow!
Sweets abeg e don do na.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe:
Sweets abeg e don do na.
I don hear. . . But the guy na real maluu!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2012
shadshadyz:

ever since i joined nairaland, i actually thought you are a respectable fellow now i see otherwise, so you think others insulting other people should be taken lightly? you think idowuogbo insulting me is to be taken lightly? or you think am only typing insults because i want to? i dislike judgmental girls who insult others for no apparent reason! If you have anything to say at all say it nicely and never insult anybody no matter what!
I hv never cheated and never will and i hate people who like to slander the character of others especially when they dont know the person.Its very uncalled for and that person must get a reprimand from me, cos i hate it.
If i asked for a guys facebook id or bb pin and i want to Bleep the guy how does it concern idowuogbo? if i comment on a topic, with my sincere view how does it concern her brain? why will you insult me over that!? Ever since i registered on this site have you ever read were i insulted anybody apart from sexkillz who insulted me once and it was never this harshly! or have you ever seen in any thread apart from this thread and the original thread were she insulted anywhere else were i insulted idowuogbo?

Some babes in this forum are judgmental, insulting and feel they know too much.
idowuogbo is the number one culprit.
I have noticed this attitude always from her and i wont tolerate it! This nairaland site is just a site filled with judgmental and pretentious people who like interference and who like insulting others!

please mind your business, okay! smiley
Tell us you are supporting her because you are from the same tribe and dont judge a case based on a one sided scale!

Im sure u dont know me, just like we mostly dont know one another here on NL, except for like 2%.
Everybody judges based on handles, but what abt those personalities behind those handles.
You can say from the abundance of heart, the mouth speaks, but u could still be surprise.
See, I have learnt never to be infuriated, and it is so soothing for me. U shld try it also. But that doesnt mean I cant be turned on o!
I walk on or shun u if I dont dig what u call or say about me. I may even apologise and jeun soke.
How will I allow one mirage, I called friend on NL to give me worries, when Im still battling with my REAL life worries.
Dont get me wrong, Im hoping to meet some people here if possible.Maybe meeting u wouldnt be bad.
Pls, Im a peace loving guy, it amuses me when u guys are easily triggered by Badosky level of humour. with Bado, no dulling moment....someone once said she will make a good stand up comedienne.
She could be mean sometimes though when d line is crossed, but deep down, she is catching her fun. I dont know if Im correct, but thats my perception abt her.
Im always around here to unwind, and Im so much enjoying it.
About being respectable follower or not.....its ur opinion though,but about the tribe thing, u gat it all wrong.
Im talking too much these days o!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Now hold it right dere! Calling me out for sympathy won't work. Ok fair enough I called u out earlier in a different thread, did I go as far as insulting ur tribe? I joked about asking you y u came bck forming, u came bck displaying symptoms of tuberculosis.Now listen! U d childish one following me about and taking my handle serious. How old are u? Y u crying? No bragging here, ur comebacks were shyte! I am purposely holding bck scripts so ur handle can indeed sleep in peace tonite.Little gal! jog on! u've oozed enough Bulllshitzzzz!

@ topic
Wetin we dey yarn o! grin
Bado don vex!
Biko....tamper justice with mercy!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: Errm, shadshadyz, where and when did i insult you biko?

Haba aboki!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: Nairaland should never ever ever be recommended to people who take life too fccking serious!

Na only Nairaland?
Its like somepeople no go boarding school....LOL!
Wetin they for do if these things wey den dey experience for here dey happen to dem in reality!
NL is just a dream Lunga to me!
U can rap all what u want, but I still learn to respect every handle though!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2012
ayobase:
Bado don vex!
Biko....tamper justice with mercy!

Morning omo Iya!

Ki lon bo? smiley
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2012
shadshadyz:

am really very angry!
she is such an idiot!

Seriously?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2012
slimyem: hehehe
...all these emotions on top matter wey nor reach....
Smh!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Www tin yi werey lori!

Mo yato si panda mehn........
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: So her boyfriend is on NL and is misyarning to her over what he saw on NL? He is a stu[i]p[/i]id immature idiotic prick. . . Let him come face me. Half bred imbecilic Arrow!

Lawyer Sexkillz!
U better allow them o!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by dazo01: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2012
Nothing goes wrong in borrowing your spouse/partners money for what ever reason but one must know that borrowing spells dashing when it comes to a relationship.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2012
ayobase:

Na only Nairaland?
Its like somepeople no go boarding school....LOL!
Wetin they for do if these things wey den dey experience for here dey happen to dem in reality!
NL is just a dream Lunga to me!
U can rap all what u want, but I still learn to respect every handle though!
Then such ones are really not ready for the challenges of life. . . I dey laffta!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2012
dazo01: Nothing goes wrong in borrowing your spouse/partners money for what ever reason but one must know that borrowing spells dashing when it comes to a relationship.
I suspect you. . .
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by sucezTP(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2012
acidtalk: Its usually a thing of Fear, Doubt and Confusion for Partners (Married and Unmarried) to have financial bsindings such as, lending of money, going into business and other sorts of business and financial transactions together.

Over the years, I have seen husbands borrow their wives money to do business only for the woman to default on payment. Emphasizing on the fact that "two have become one" so therefore there's no need to repay the debt.

A friend of mine's girlfriend is demanding from him a loan of N750,000 to go and shop in Uk for her shop in Nigeria for. summer. He came to seek my advance and I bluntly kicked against it. Maybe because of past experiences but I will rather give as a gift any amount to a partner rather than borrow.

Ladies and Gentlemen, is your partner Credit Worthy? Can you lend him/her money or go into any business transaction with him/her?

Awaiting your matured responses.

In my own opinion, money lent to wyf by d hubby shld nt b classified as debt n vis visa, cos wat blongs 2 d wyf blongs to d hubby as well

bt, 1 tin i observd in some marriages dse days is dat, d hubby often takes d wyf 4 granted wen it comes to money lendin!

I av seen a wyf, who @ d end of evry month, afta collectin her salary, will take d responsibilities of d hubby, n he in turn appreciates dis n reim-burse in 2folds..while anoda1 wil tell d wyf ''na who send u?! U r on ur own o''

Its nt a big deal to me anyway! Cos, i'm determind to av a joint account wt my hubby wen married....
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
sucezTP:

In my own opinion, money lent to wyf by d hubby shld nt b classified as debt n vis visa, cos wat blongs 2 d wyf blongs to d hubby as well

bt, 1 tin i observd in some marriages dse days is dat, d hubby often takes d wyf 4 granted wen it comes to money lendin!

I av seen a wyf, who @ d end of evry month, afta collectin her salary, will take d responsibilities of d hubby, n he in turn appreciates dis n reim-burse in 2folds..while anoda1 wil tell d wyf ''na who send u?! U r on ur own o''

Its nt a big deal to me anyway! Cos, i'm determind to av a joint account wt my hubby wen married....

Joint account with more than 5 other 'secret accounts' right?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by sucezTP(f): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Joint account with more than 5 other 'secret accounts' right?

5 others ke?! Husband na sardine wey i fit pack inside container?!

...jst 1 abegi, n nothin lyk secret account cos its meant for i n my husband....wen d tym comes!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
sucezTP:

5 others ke?! Husband na sardine wey i fit pack inside container?!

...jst 1 abegi, n nothin lyk secret account cos its meant for i n my husband....wen d tym comes!

I just have to quote u.....if for real, then good!
''......i n my husband.....''
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by sucezTP(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
ayobase:

I just have to quote u.....if for real, then good!
''......i n my husband.....''

Yeah, datz my dream n it wil surely come 2 reality 1 day.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2012
sucezTP:

Yeah, datz my dream n it wil surely come 2 reality 1 day.

Only few women who have the real idea of what marriage entails and is all about have this kind of mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Background And Relationships / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover? / High School Girls Were Caught Filming In A Class doing rubbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.