Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? (8454 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U see! u one of d dulllllest bolo I have come in contact wiv.Where Bado accuse u to b annoy na? Ok u claim u not! Fair enough, but how u come no Annoy neva attack me b4 if u claim to b away? Listen! It's Badosky don't fuckkkk wiv my intelligence. U no wetin go save u? Openly apologise for bin d biggest biatchhhhh ever, tell me ur former hommie say u no mean d betrayal, only dat fit produce d Amen u've bin waiting for o! Or else...... ur handle don jogodo! gba gbe! Emi Bado lo so be! Oya talk! Ayam listening..............

This gel don suffer enough for ur hands.
She wants to be cuddled...''gbaabe''!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

ko wole ke?, o wole dada! did i also quote you? why are you replying me? abi you think we dont know that you are a rotten looking babe, from a smelly rotten home? you are easily traced in every thread by the rotten stench coming from your filthy mouth,judging others wrongly with your daftness and your obviously retarded brain! even if my father is a fisherman at least his fish dont smell like your rotten pucee and filthy maggot-mouth,or you think we dont know your father is an armed robber, who has been robbing nigerians left right and center and yet still living in a rotten abject and filthy poverty, hopeless idiot! foolish child! sharrap your dirty stinking yoruba maggot filled mouth! 'idowudunce'

U kip yabbing yorubas in ur comebacks, ur Yoruba stepfada dey molest u ni? Ko shi Wole o!

Wait for ur turn!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

This gel don suffer enough for ur hands.
She wants to be cuddled...''gbaabe''!
Ay! Barbie le payan se! U no go understand.

Anyways ki lon bo? cheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
Okay! Now seriously I need to be very blunt here.

I have tried to ignore threads with less meaningful post and also tried pleading with everyone who have no meaningful contribution to stay off 'matured threads'

@Idowuogbo, @slimyem, I will address both of you specifically ('cus you are females).

You people need to get your acts together and stop immitating that irritant of a gay fellow.

The manner in which you people post on every single thread not to contribute positively but to condemn a member is very childish, uncalled for and even irritating.

Both of you need to take a queue from other members who will only post "knowledgeable and informative replies"

The truth is you may find it funny right now and people will cheer you up but believe me it is only for a while.

You both have contributed meaningfully over the past coupe of threads I have started, and believe me, members openly confessed they admire your intelligence and contributions so why derail.

Did you ALL notice that killz only posted on this thread when the childish quarrel started? That's to show you that the boy is actually worse than immature. He has avoided my threads of the weeks and I really appreciated that from him.

But coming to only contribute in derailing this thread is so irritating.

You ladies need to put you acts together in other not to eventually distroy your individual personality in the process of you trying to be funny or noticed.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Cuddlemii: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]

This is what I said,"I am mental that is why I didn't pick on you Idowu but Sexkillz". I didnt say anony has never picked on her. I am only trying to reason why I would do that.

Anyways I am anonymous!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ay! Barbie le payan se! U no go understand.

Anyways ki lon bo? cheesy

Emi gentle....
I just dey lego for one corner here while u dey make my day?
Jo fi cuddle sile....she is a naughty fan of urs!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Acidic! Chill..........

Yes! Dis thread don turn holyfield, but I must say dis, u can't change Badosky.

Ayam me and me is full of surprises.

To wish u were someone else is to waste d person u are......

I b ur person! Gentle for me abeg!

*she starts dancing to oliver twist*

I must shakey shakey bummmm bummm

Odi dan dan u must see my bigi bigi bummm bummm

cool cool cool
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U kip yabbing yorubas in ur comebacks, ur Yoruba stepfada dey molest u ni? Ko shi Wole o!

Wait for ur turn!

hv you forgotten,its your father who molested me! goat!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Oke lowo yen wa baba!

Tuale!!!!!

I come dey imagine u in dis act....a lady Tualeing!
##wakes from his imagination##
U are sure fun to be with.....some NLers are yet to understand ur sense of humor.
Make I reserve d comments!
I dey follow u still!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

hv you forgotten,its your father who molested me! goat!
Call again! User busy!

Oya go finger ur anuz for me abeg!

Ur time don reach to swallow ur excreta

D persin wey swear for u must release u 2day!

Ja Jehovah! Mimo baba! Rastapharia!!!!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by slimyem: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk: Okay! Now seriously I need to be very blunt here.

I have tried to ignore threads with less meaningful post and also tried pleading with everyone who have no meaningful contribution to stay off 'matured threads'

@Idowuogbo, @slimyem, I will address both of you specifically ('cus you are females).

You people need to get your acts together and stop immitating that irritant of a gay fellow.

The manner in which you people post on every single thread not to contribute positively but to condemn a member is very childish, uncalled for and even irritating.

Both of you need to take a queue from other members who will only post "knowledgeable and informative replies"

The truth is you may find it funny right now and people will cheer you up but believe me it is only for a while.

You both have contributed meaningfully over the past coupe of threads I have started, and believe me, members openly confessed they admire your intelligence and contributions so why derail.

Did you ALL notice that killz only posted on this thread when the childish quarrel started? That's to show you that the boy is actually worse than immature. He has avoided my threads of the weeks and I really appreciated that from him.

You ladies need to put you acts together in other not to eventually distroy your individual personality in the process of you trying to be funny or noticed.

STFU mister!
What have i said that indicates me condemning anybody?
Pls if you feel the need to spew thrash tonite,just stay far away from me.
I'm not in the mood to entertain nonsense!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: STFU mister!
I'm not in the mood to entertain nonsense!STFU mister!
I'm not in the mood to entertain nonsense!

Subsidy! Cool down......

Buda fe preach gospel eyin rere ni now!

No vex abeg! I get work for u o!

Wan gal for dis thread dey diss Yorubas, I no wan vex cus my Olugbalas don land

Pls help me entertain d part of her brain wey fluid don overtake.

I go dash u my Gucci pata

Oya jeun lo! Ko se pe!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

I come dey imagine u in dis act....a lady Tualeing!
##wakes from his imagination##
U are sure fun to be with.....some NLers are yet to understand ur sense of humor.
Make I reserve d comments!
I dey follow u still!
Ay! Ko le ye won bi omi she wonu Agbon

Ah ju ra wa lo joor.........

Won gbo fe! grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
It appears some of you have succeeded in derailing from the benefit this thread has to offer members.

@Cuddie and @idowuogbo please can one of you volunteer to desist from all this childish acts.

Abeg!!!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Emi gentle....
I just dey lego for one corner here while u dey make my day?
Jo fi cuddle sile....she is a naughty fan of urs!

O need lati apologise si mama Badosky

Simples!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
Acidyansh, i don't give a fcck about you or about your dumbarsed schizophrenically induced stu[i]p[/i]id threads man. . . I tread where i want and when i want fool. . . It's either you wrap your head around that, or you take a happy jump off the 3rd mainland. . .
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk: It appears some of you have succeeded in derailing from the benefit this thread has to offer members.

@Cuddie and @idowuogbo please can one of you volunteer to desist from all this childish acts.

Abeg!!!

Okay I would!

All fighting finito!

Kisses and hugs to haters and fans.

@topic

I fit line my heart wiv razor for my koboko, so dropping bars na minor.

Gbam! grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: Acidyansh, i don't give a fcck about you or about your dumbarsed schizophrenically induced stu[i]p[/i]id threads man. . . I tread where i want and when i want fool. . . It's either you wrap your head around that, or you take a happy jump off the 3rd mainland. . .

Stop fighting joor! Oya come carry me to bed kiss
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk: Okay! Now seriously I need to be very blunt here.

Acidtalk na true u yarn sha.
But, no carry dis matter for head like ajanlekoko!
My view. Those handles replying Bado and Slimy are d kids...believe me!
Friskly looking at their posts that do start katakata, most of the posts are being miscontrued, though Idowu sense of humour could be unclassified, but deep down for the ologbons....na fun all d way....
Who will for God's sake come here spending d night here looking for troubles when he/she is supposed to be resting or doing other better things.....like RIMMING!
We are all here to relate even though we are all ghosts.....who sabi who?
Tell the kids to shun them if they are pissed and d post shall be UNDERAILED.
Na dis derailings sef dey make post sweet sometimes.
Bado and Slimy....to which thread?
I dey follow!
Acidtalk, fi agbon le fun oniko o!
Orun ti n kun mi sef o jare!
Oro ti mo so sef is too verbose!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Call again! User busy!

Oya go finger ur anuz for me abeg!

Ur time don reach to swallow ur excreta

D persin wey swear for u must release u 2day!

Ja Jehovah! Mimo baba! Rastapharia!!!!

mhen you are even typing in yoruba english kai! na wa oh! you cant even hide your identity! i can imagine how embarrassing it will be for you to be taken to sheraton, kai! mhen! it will be so embarrassing to hear you speak! no wonder NL boys just Bleep you, dump you and come hear to give us your gist, mhen! abeg arrange, package and re-brand yourself babe! i wont be suprised if you are a cele member, its people like you who pollute our beaches and dip yourself 1000 times and then wash your private part 1,000,000 times for you boyfriend to wash up panties, yet its not working! all we hear here on NL is we Bleep idowuogbo, we dump idowuogbo and dump idowuogbo!

what a cheap babe! you can insult others but you dont even have anything constructive to say!
goat!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

This is what I said,"I am mental that is why I didn't pick on you Idowu but Sexkillz". I didnt say anony has never picked on her. I am only trying to reason why I would do that.

Anyways I am anonymous!

Bado.....u r my lawyer as from tonite!
What is ur charge per hour?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

mhen you are even typing in yoruba english kai! na wa oh! you cant even hide your identity! i can imagine how embarrassing it will be for you to be taken to sheraton, kai! mhen! it will be so embarrassing to hear you speak! no wonder NL boys just Bleep you, dump you and come hear to give us your gist, mhen! abeg arrange, package and re-brand yourself babe! i wont be suprised if you are a cele member, its people like you who pollute our beaches and dip yourself 1000 times and then wash your private part 1,000,000 times for you boyfriend to wash up panties, yet its not working! all we hear here on NL is we Bleep idowuogbo, we dump idowuogbo and dump idowuogbo!

what a cheap babe! you can insult others but you dont even have anything constructive to say!
goat!
Pls explain Yoruba English!

Madam trust me! U b minor for wia I dey lyrically.

We bck to topic now! So take ur ignorant self somewhia else or better still go wear condom for Malu if u dat bored.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Acidic! Chill..........

Yes! Dis thread don turn holyfield, but I must say dis, u can't change Badosky.

Ayam me and me is full of surprises.

To wish u were someone else is to waste d person u are......

I b ur person! Gentle for me abeg!

*she starts dancing to oliver twist*

I must shakey shakey bummmm bummm

Odi dan dan u must see my bigi bigi bummm bummm

cool cool cool

LOL!
Bado Bado!
U no get wahala jare.
Abeg dey look at my ogbobiokoko as u dey shake d bum bum o!
u don make my day with this dance sef!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Acidtalk na true u yarn sha.
But, no carry dis matter for head like ajanlekoko!
My view. Those handles replying Bado and Slimy are d kids...believe me!
Friskly looking at their posts that do start katakata, most of the posts are being miscontrued, though Idowu sense of humour could be unclassified, but deep down for the ologbons....na fun all d way....
Who will for God's sake come here spending d night here looking for troubles when he/she is supposed to be resting or doing other better things.....like RIMMING!
We are all here to relate even though we are all ghosts.....who sabi who?
Tell the kids to shun them if they are pissed and d post shall be UNDERAILED.
Na dis derailings sef dey make post sweet sometimes.
Bado and Slimy....to which thread?
I dey follow!
Acidtalk, fi agbon le fun oniko o!
Orun ti n kun mi sef o jare!
Oro ti mo so sef is too verbose!

ever since i joined nairaland, i actually thought you are a respectable fellow now i see otherwise, so you think others insulting other people should be taken lightly? you think idowuogbo insulting me is to be taken lightly? or you think am only typing insults because i want to? i dislike judgmental girls who insult others for no apparent reason! If you have anything to say at all say it nicely and never insult anybody no matter what!
I hv never cheated and never will and i hate people who like to slander the character of others especially when they dont know the person.Its very uncalled for and that person must get a reprimand from me, cos i hate it.
If i asked for a guys facebook id or bb pin and i want to Bleep the guy how does it concern idowuogbo? if i comment on a topic, with my sincere view how does it concern her brain? why will you insult me over that!? Ever since i registered on this site have you ever read were i insulted anybody apart from sexkillz who insulted me once and it was never this harshly! or have you ever seen in any thread apart from this thread and the original thread were she insulted anywhere else were i insulted idowuogbo?

Some babes in this forum are judgmental, insulting and feel they know too much.
idowuogbo is the number one culprit.
I have noticed this attitude always from her and i wont tolerate it! This nairaland site is just a site filled with judgmental and pretentious people who like interference and who like insulting others!

please mind your business, okay! smiley
Tell us you are supporting her because you are from the same tribe and dont judge a case based on a one sided scale!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pls explain Yoruba English!

Madam trust me! U b minor for wia I dey lyrically.

We bck to topic now! So take ur ignorant self somewhia else or better still go wear condom for Malu if u dat bored.

o my ! hmm hehe! you think i sleep with animals like you! hope you had a nice time with my dog! ha! ha! foolish child! you have nothing in your mouth! just worms!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

ever since i joined nairaland, i actually thought you are a respectable fellow now i see otherwise, so you think others insulting other people should be taken lightly? you think idowuogbo insulting me is to be taken lightly? or you think am only typing insults because i want to? i dislike judgmental girls who insult others for no apparent reason! If you have anything to say at all say it nicely and never insult anybody no matter what!
I hv never cheated and never will and i hate people who like to slander the character of others especially when they dont know the person.Its very uncalled for and that person must get a reprimand from me, cos i hate it.
If i asked for a guys facebook id or bb pin and i want to Bleep the guy how does it concern idowuogbo? if i comment on a topic, with my sincere view how does it concern her brain? why will you insult me over that!? Ever since i registered on this site have you ever read were i insulted anybody apart from sexkillz who insulted me once and it was never this harshly! or have you ever seen in any thread apart from this thread and the original thread were she insulted anywhere else were i insulted idowuogbo?

I have noticed this attitude always from her and i wont tolerate it! This nairaland site is just a site filled with judgmental and pretentious people who like interference and who like insulting others!

Tell us you are supporting her because you are from the same tribe and dont judge a case based on a one sided scale!

Now hold it right dere! Calling me out for sympathy won't work. Ok fair enough I called u out earlier in a different thread, did I go as far as insulting ur tribe? I joked about asking you y u came bck forming, u came bck displaying symptoms of tuberculosis.Now listen! U d childish one following me about and taking my handle serious. How old are u? Y u crying? No bragging here, ur comebacks were shyte! I am purposely holding bck scripts so ur handle can indeed sleep in peace tonite.Little gal! jog on! u've oozed enough Bulllshitzzzz!

@ topic
Wetin we dey yarn o! grin
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Errm, shadshadyz, where and when did i insult you biko?
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: Errm, shadshadyz, where and when did i insult you biko?
Babe! Stop it! Plzzzz.....

I no ur capable o! But let it slide.

She obviously a kid.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

Oh! My Love, you just broke my heart.

I didn't even realize you were the one exchanging words.

I was considering making you my 5th wife before but now you will be wife number 12 (I hope this will teach you a lesson).

After all the money I have spend on you and taken you all over the world, you dare stoop low to exchange words in public.

Take this deep french kiss. *muuuuuehn*.
now go to bed. I will join you soon.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by shadshadyz: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Now hold it right dere! Calling me out for sympathy won't work. Ok fair enough I called u out earlier in a different thread, did I go as far as insulting ur tribe? I joked about asking you y u came bck forming, u came bck displaying symptoms of tuberculosis.Now listen! U d childish one following me about and taking my handle serious. How old are u? Y u crying? No bragging here, ur comebacks were shyte! I am purposely holding bck scripts so ur handle can indeed sleep in peace tonite.Little gal! jog on! u've oozed enough Bulllshitzzzz!

@ topic
Wetin we dey yarn o! grin

goat!get out! who is calling you 'idowudundee' what an idiot you are! hmm you didnt go as far as exulting my tribe, but you went as far as insulting my person! and you call that a joke? You are just a mess! what a stupid person you are! its a pity! you are in my mind that you know its zobo for me wanting to be somebody's friend! or you live with me for you to know i want someone to Bleep me!
you are too shameless!
me? crying? over a babe who cant take care of her own mouth or pucee?
abeg go wash up yourself first!
holding which scripts?
you dont have any thing constructive to say!
i can take you anywhere anytime!
the maggots in your mouth is the only issue!
cos its all over you and there's a stench everywhere!
please wash your pucee well before sleeping! and brush your teeth well too! hopefully your mouth wont be maggot filled tomorrow!
piece of shit!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

goat!get out! who is calling you 'idowudundee' what an idiot you are! hmm you didnt go as far as exulting my tribe, but you went as far as insulting my person! and you call that a joke? You are just a mess! what a stupid person you are! its a pity! you are in my mind that you know its zobo for me wanting to be somebody's friend! or you live with me for you to know i want someone to Bleep me!
you are too shameless!
holding which scripts?
please wash your pucee well before sleeping! and brush your teeth well too! hopefully your mouth wont be maggot filled tomorrow!
piece of shit!

For ur mind u don take me down abi? I want more! Keep it coming! Am feeling ur rhyme less bars.

Anwili dey vex o! LMaooo!!!!!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

you are too shameless!
holding which scripts?
piece of shit!

Now I am officially divorcing you.
So after peTting you, you still go fighting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Movies To Look Out For Dis Year / . / Cambridge Uni Students Pose Unclad For Raunchy ‘Best Bum’ Competition (18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.