Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? (8453 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk:

gerrout what is making you happy

he will see the true slimyem after you go visiting that ganja joint with that gay boy.

So una dey meet for dia?
No wonder!
I have been observing Slimy's character of late!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa:

You are such a good woman!
Sadly, this altitude of yours is not good. You may easily be used and pushed around by fake men. You should be shrewd as a woman and decerning. That way you can lead the home front with your loyal support not gullible support!

Men are like babies, u have to handle them with care less u may live a miserable live. Don't accept anything that come ur way no matter how good u are. Be STRONG woman. Dont be a softy!

Later, u will say our ladies are too .......
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
dabrake:
i no dey take my wife play oh. Make i warn you 1st. I get hot temper

Egbetielele!
Ur blood dey hot o.
Haba mana aboki.
Me sef no go even try play with another man's wife.
Biko oga Dabrake....make u apply brake o...I never talk anything.
She be my person too!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
Tobiegal: I don't lend...

I give my hubby if he needs it.

And would not even bother to ask for it back.

To answer your question: Yes, my Boo is credit worthy...though, i'd rather give than borrow.

cheers
U ladies here have been so surprising!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Mama still dey write essays ni? Abegiiiii! Rainy or dry day, U no go give ur guy money cus u stingy. Listen to urself, u will push him to great ideas how? Lets say ur guy comes to u in need cus he urgently needs to settle a tight corner, u'll say NO! And offer dis useless lecture abi? SMH!

Thank God I looked down before I replied.it wld have been rhetoric!

U even try finish d tori..
I stood up go put water for stove at the point where she go introduce him to biz!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Babe, You harsh oh!
Did she snatch your boyfriend ni?
Kwanu! See as you attack her.

Well I just feel she is making this judgement from past bitter experiences.
She might have been a victim of "lovelost" all due to financial mistrust.

So what?
Na today?
Come sit ur husband down dey give am lecture on how to invest and save abi!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: wetin you dey talk?
....and who says the post makes me happy?
Abeg,go lick stew...
I nor dey for this your nonsense!cheesycheesycheesy

There is no point to be happy about the post.
U r who u r!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Well let's just say, this is an open platform for different views and like they say, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. We can't all speak towards one direction. That's the beauty of life.

On the other hand, do you know a great percentage of people shouting "me and my partner are one", "why won't I?", "I will give and never request for a refund" are all going to be worse than her in reality?

Some people don't have now so they assume they are generous and humble. When they get small money you will see the wolf in that so called partner of yours.

You never know ANYONE (even yourself) until you test him with money.

Ur post reminds me of that 9ice and Wizkid song......
Everything on point noni!
U r so on point brother!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
I.Oludayo:
I have learnt never to borrow people an amount of money which i can't afford to lose. & while I can make any sacrifice for my WIFE, her fiscal discipline\biz acumen must be excellent. Besides, I wl be an advisor in d venture, with access to her books, not because I want a repayment but because I didn't win a lottery or steal d money. I worked for it.

Sometimes, u just allow her.
Dont even ask about her proposal.
Im not saying u shldnt be concerned.
Give her the money and talk rather talk and talk before giving the money.
''Baba Kudi, o le fi oro se eyan lese ni tori wipe a fe gba owo obe let alone of 5,000 fun oja si igba''
Make God enrich all of us jare!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by acidtalk: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:
Make God enrich all of us jare!

Ameen oh!
Shey na Bill Gate abi Donald Tump, Warren Buffet or Branson go dey fear to borrow him partner money?

Once God enriches one financially, the fear of anyone not paying back will be minimal.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Cuddlemii: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Abeg! Don't bring in assumptions jare! Wot past lovelost? Read her essay again and tell me wot u can deduce from it.

She is STINGY!!!!
Idowuogbo: Mama still dey write essays ni? Abegiiiii! Rainy or dry day, U no go give ur guy money cus u stingy. Listen to urself, u will push him to great ideas how? Lets say ur guy comes to u in need cus he urgently needs to settle a tight corner, u'll say NO! And offer dis useless lecture abi? SMH!

Idowu, for fu-ck sake this is a public forum, if you have an issue with my post or it is meaningless to you, you ignore it. It is that simple.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by slimyem: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Why should u edit my post...ehn?
no try me o!
i edited your post because your brain shifted slightly when you typed that!
Now that i helped you out,say thank you ma!cheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Idowu, for fu-ck sake this is a public forum, if you have an issue with my post or it is meaningless to you, you ignore it. It is that simple.

See me see frustration o! Heavyduty wetin na? Can't i address posts I find senseless? Yes! It's a public forum and so I fit run correct weneva I feel like.

Inshort, shey na only me dey question ur stupidity ni?

Oya go drink toilet water jare! All d smoke wey dey evaporate for ya head pass Dana crash.

Ode!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Cuddlemii: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See me see frustration o! Heavyduty wetin na? Can't i address posts I find senseless? Yes! It's a public forum and so I fit run correct weneva I feel like.

Oya go drink toilet water jare! All d smoke wey dey evaporate for ya head pass Dana crash.

Ode!

I replied you because it is a routine for you to always attack me so that you don't mistake my silence for being a fool. I will let you do your usual insults, "she is a whale, she is this, she is that, blah blah blah. Used to it already, someday you would get bored of my case and face your own demons.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Haaa....''Mama'' fara ya o!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: i edited your post because your brain shifted slightly when you typed that!
Now that i helped you out,say thank you ma!cheesy

Simply asking u why u edited my post means my brain no shift when I type am.
I wanted it that way....##Am I singing?##
Slimyem is getting Slimy again.
LOL!
Yeah right!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I replied you because it is a routine for you to always attack me so that you don't mistake my silence for being a fool. I will let you do your usual insults, "she is a whale, she is this, she is that, blah blah blah. Used to it already, someday you would get bored of my case and face your own demons.

Demons? Lucifer nko? Abegggi

So wot I say bothers u now abi? Odas commented but u chose to address mine rite?

Ur case na boredom already so stop d hypeness.

Shebi enu e wa rough te le ni! Go and sin no more little gal!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ode!

No mention my name o.
I no question any ''Mama's stupidity'' o!
##where my posts dey...make I go edit them##
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Demon?
DAMN!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

DemonS?
DAMN!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Demon?
DAMN!
U dey boost am abi? Ma to ko e me ro
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by ayobase(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey boost am abi? Ma to ko e me ro

Boost ke?
Who no get demons.......just teasing cuddlemi******
U shld have been able to deduce from my posts related to u.
Dont take things personal with me!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Boost ke?
Who no get demons.......just teasing cuddlemi******
U shld have been able to deduce from my posts related to u.
Dont take things personal with me!
So my shakara enter ni! Lol
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Cuddlemii: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Demons? Lucifer nko? Abegggi

So wot I say bothers u now abi? Odas commented but u chose to address mine rite?

Ur case na boredom already so stop d hypeness.

Shebi enu e wa rough te le ni! Go and sin no more little gal!

What has boredom got to do with this? That is for someone who does not have a job.
Little gal ke? Like seriously you are the one who has been holding a grudge since last year. I left, I didn't have peace. I returned and still don't have peace. I have been very very patient but I will never change me to please anyone, what you see is what you get. Bintin laye, Ogbon logba. Mi olemi wahala, mi ole pa ara mi.
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What has boredom got to do with this? That is for someone who does not have a job.
Little gal ke? Like seriously you are the one who has been holding a grudge since last year. I left, I didn't have peace. I returned and still don't have peace. I have been very very patient but I will never change me to please anyone, what you see is what you get. Bintin laye, Ogbon logba. Mi olemi wahala, mi ole pa ara mi.
You never ever left. . . Don't repeat that before you start believing it yourself. . .
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by mspookie: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Woman, dis is a public forum, not a church. If person diss u,diss ryt back, everyone is entitled to diss as dey r entitled to dier opinion. If u no fit diss, u r not old enuf to b here..no kon dey do pity face joor
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
**Laffs**
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ee ooo! Era nu sugar man po we ke!

U left wia? NL? Stop so be jare! Ur multiple ids share d same figure wiv Bill gates account balance. U no get mind for wahala but u fit cook story go give Goldie abi? U no like wahahal but u fit sell maye online course story abi? Ti e ti bu! Olohun ah je ko ri pastor to ma she we mi mo fun e. Oponu!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
ms pookie:

Woman, dis is a public forum, not a church. If person diss u,diss ryt back, everyone is entitled to diss as dey r entitled to dier opinion. If u no fit diss, u r not old enuf to b here..no kon dey do pity face joor
Wa gbayi jare!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by tellwisdom: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
ms pookie:

**True Yerns** Abeg click my profile, take one rozay. Drink am wink wink
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
sexkillz: You never ever left. . . Don't repeat that before you start believing it yourself. . .
Liv d hipo! Oju mesan ni ada ti wa ni now!

Nansense!
Re: Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Liv d hipo! Oju mesan ni ada ti wa ni now!

Nansense!
Waiting for the return of anonymus11. . . wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Movies To Look Out For Dis Year / High School Girls Were Caught Filming In A Class doing rubbish / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.