Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,083 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo (10340 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by lastpage: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2012
Instead of "airing their dirty linen in PUBLIC", this empty head of a lady (who else will write the kind of nonsense that she wrote, in her accusation?) why dont you just quietly divorce the guy and find your way?
After all, you are the one feeding and clothing him! shocked shocked

Its now, that you are looking for "public sympathy" and you want to rubbish the same image, that attracted you to his "Facebook and blackberry Love" initially! shocked shocked

When you were using your money to "buy him off" the other ladies in his life (including the one with his Tattoo on her arm),
YOU FORGOT THAT THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED KARMA!

Kai, this woman dumb no be small.
The other ladies must be laughing and rolling on the floor right now! grin grin

Abeegi, waka komot joor!

Lastpage!
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Shokoloko(f): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2012
if u think that a woman deserves to be beaten when she angers her husband, what would u think if the woman was ur own mother.
she should not divorce him quietly, she should show the world. A few (not many though) will learn from her story
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by eddycapuro: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2012
I've always respected Ksolo as a producer but this is unacceptable and damn poor. He's just a monster and a cow dung
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by sweetgala(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2012
Oga for this k-solo dude ooh. So pepper no even rest for the negro hand small time dem go dey form. If timaya buy range no be make you increase your work make you fit buy your own.
The guy self dull and I don notice increase in the number of young people with very short courtship. It takes several years to understand the true nature of people. Seems the lady is older and was desperate to start a family and settle down , the idea of a young enterprising celeb would have enticed her...
Shame really, Omo if k-solo visit my side my people co treat him fvck up ooh.

Side note , kikelomo boobee no be joke ooh. Just round and yello shocked
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Blackbody20(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2012
They married after few months of relationship. No wonder! The lady doesnt knew much about his behaviour. He must ve married him for fame.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Osa0(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
@kikelosolo
doyindav: Guilty nigga!
The babe sha get bobby!..anybody knws her twitter handle make i wine am smallgrin
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by stupor(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
[quote author=r231]Following alleged physical assault levelled against top Nigerian music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo by his wife, Kikelomo, the producer cum singer has released a statement on the boiling issues.

In the statement exclusively sent to Nigeriafilms.com by one of his media representatives, K-Solo cleared the air on allegation of wife battery, thievery, and assault by his estranged wife.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=111904.0&attach=39387&image[/img]

"Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.

I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother.

I am a hardworking young man that has been in the music industry for over a decade and do not need any woman’s wealth to live. This is our own trying time and we would surmount it one way or the other.

Mistakes have been made and they would be redressed, God willing. Let no man be the judge of another man’s deeds or misdeeds, let God and law take their courses.

I hereby implore everybody to please appreciate and understand that this is a very difficult moment for me and my immediate family and would not wish to comment on this issue any further. God help us all."

K-Solo and Kike married in November 2011 after dating each other for some months. He is known for producing top stars like Timaya, 2Shotz and many others.

http://thenetng.com/2012/06/07/ive-never-beaten-my-wife-k-solo-responds-to-wife-battery-allegation/[/quote
COURT !!! ((SIRENS BLARING). PRISON GUARDS AND POLICEMAN GET HANDCUFFS ,PULLOVER THE BLACK MARIA !
ACCUSED PROVEN GUILTY STILL PROVED GUILTY AS CHARGED.
PLEASE NO MORE TALKS YOU HAVE NO CASE !
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
Blackbody20: They married after few months of relationship. No wonder! The lady doesnt knew much about his behaviour. He must ve married him for fame.

This ya English na waya cheesy
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2012
I'm not surprise he hits his wife,what do you expect from a guy that smokes and probably drinks,all this so called celebrity are not good lovers,is so glaring from his lips that he smokes alot, well ladies love em bad guys that treat them like shits, they think good guys are em weak ones serve her right , she fell for him because he is a celebrity,unknowing to her that marriage is more than that

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by lastpage: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2012
Shokoloko: if u think that a woman deserves to be beaten when she angers her husband, what would u think if the woman was ur own mother.
she should not divorce him quietly, she should show the world. A few (not many though) will learn from her story

Never said a woman (or even a man for that matter) deserves to be beaten! NO ONE deserves to be beaten, in a relationship.
But l find it utterly ridiculous when "Peeps plant MAIZE and expect to harvest APPLES" (figuratively speaking).
There is a Cliche that says "Those who plant `storms should expect to reap whirlwinds"!

Like others have pointed out, looking at the Solo Guy, he is probably a truant, probably a weed-smoker with very unrefined and morally bankrupt upbringing!
Among all the "good guys" in town, how come it is this "monicar" (money and car! shocked grin ) that she chose, for a husband? (Assuming all she said about him, which he denies, are even true!)
Okay, l see your point, HE IS A CELEBRITY Naah!

Well, no one can eat their cake and have it, "Life is all about MAKING CHOICES and whatever choice we make, there are "Costs and Benefits" to it.

I mean, just look at some of the pictures they took together and you will agree that Solo na "fine Boy"!
Plus na celebrity, maybe thats what she values most in her own man...... unfortunately, this one carry "baggage" follow! wink wink

She can make noise from today till 2015, it doesn't change the fact that she chose a slow-poke for a hubby!
She enjoyed his fame (Mrs Solo! wink ) and they had a good time, when the going was good (and never invited us anyway) so, WHY CRY FOUL NOW.....to the PUBLIC!

Until Peeps feel responsible and take responsibility for ALL THEIR DECISIONS, we would be have this kind of story and clamor for MIRACLES!

Such is Life.

Marry a poor guy (struggler), a nobody, a decent lady, even if she is not that beautiful, as long as he/she has "GOOD CHARACTER AND AMBITION".....the rest would follow with time.

Nuff said.

Lastpage!
BTW: Any woman that lets "greed and worldly dispositions like fame", to define her choice of a marriage partner, should expect what comes along with the package.......such CANT be my own mother! grin grin l would just die young.....on both of them! cool cool
Stop appealing to our "woman feelings" joor

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2012
Last page don't talketh again o!

Wa gbayi daddy wa! grin
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by cap28: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2012
This bleached faced 'man' with black knuckles is a complete disgrace to men and any man who supports or defends this piece of sh.it will have someone like him as a brother in law or son in law.

what sort of man beats a pregnant woman to the point of miscarriage? whether the woman is dumb or not is not the issue the point is that this man took advantage of a vulnerable person who was simply looking for happiness. Secondly how come men no longer feel ashamed to be bought and paid for by women - doesnt this man and his family have any shame - nigeria has really turned into something else!
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by cap28: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2012
comment from an eye witness who was at the shopping centre on the day that this low life beat up his 'wife' in public:

K-SOLO, K-SOLO, K-SOLO, HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?LOW LIFE LOOSER THAT YOU ARE…YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE MADE MONEY…SO WHERE IS THE MONEY..YOU GUYS THAT DO YAHOO YAHOO “I GO MARRY YOU FORMAT”..YOU TARGET RICH LADIES ALL OVER THE WORLD ESPECIALLY THOSE DESPERATE FOR MARIAGE AND YOU SCAM THEM OF THEIR LIFE SAVINGS…ALWAYS READY TO HEAD TO THE ALTER AT ANY TIME ANY DAY WITH ANY RICH LADY…YOU KNOW YOUR FRIEND SOUL E BABA AND MANY OF YOU OUT THERE….
WHY I AM ANGRY IS THAT THE DAY YOU BEAT UP YOUR “WIFE” AT SHOPRITE I WAS THERE WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS AND I ALSO HAVE EVIDENCE THAT CAN MAKE YOU A LAUGHING STOCK…JUST DARE ME TO EXPOSE THEM…
WHY WOULD YOU DENY THAT YOU BEAT UP THAT WOMAN?SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE COUNTLESS TIMES…

I KNOW FOR ONE THING,SHE WILL ALWAYS MAKE UP WITH YOU…AND LOSE MORE MONEY…SHE THINKS SHE HAS A HUSBAND OR SHE THINKS SHE IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY…BUT YOU KNOW IN YOUR MIND YOU HAVE A MUGU…HAHAHAHA…I KNOW YOU VERY WELL MY GUY.I KNOW ALL YOUR INTENTIONS TOWARDS HER….YOU TARGETED HER FOR 1 MILLION..BUT NOW YOU’VE MADE MORE THAN 10,WHY DONT YOU LET HER LIVE HER LIFE..TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT YOUR WEDDING FOTOS…YOU HAVE ALWAYS PROMISED ME MY OWN SHARE BUT YOU ARE SMART AND YOU DIVERT MY CUT TO YOUR MOM..NA SHE DE DO MY JOB NOW ABI??..I DEY ASK U K-SOLO?….I KNOW THE NEXT FORMAT YOU GO USE ON HER AS LONG AS HER MONEY NEVER FINISH YET…CHEERS LETS TAKE MORE BEER FOLKS…

http://thenetng.com/2012/06/07/ive-never-beaten-my-wife-k-solo-responds-to-wife-battery-allegation/
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by emmalezy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
tintingz: Who are we gonna belive now, k-solo or wife
U better open ur eyes n believe hIs Wife the guy is a gold digger...
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by BusHouse(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2012
pd piper pippen: Listen up everyone d koko dude is innocent, his wife's a ho mhmen, she has been ffuckking anytin with a joystick, she decieved him into marrying her, she is a desperado, he cldn't take her infidelity anymore that's y he beat her. The gal is just a fucklinton cheap arse ho, who cunned a young innocent bloke into marrying her.
A beg make we hear word, bird of thesame feather....... Does her flirting around gives him d odacity to beat her up? Didnt he knows she was a flirt before asking for her hand in marriage? Am sure she was blinded by her wealth. Let him wroat in jail to serve as a ditterent to wife beaters.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by BusHouse(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2012
ogaemma: We cannot have a fair judgement with only her own side of the story,though I felt for her.But I think there where so many exageration in her own version of the story. How could K solo contribute only 15,000 naira for his wedding? We are talking of the record producer of Timaya. K solo could not be as poor as she is stressing it. I admire K solo's response, he did not throw blame at all neither was he judgemental. He pleads for the public including nairalanders to respect his family privacy in this trying moment.That shows maturity.
Forget his been a renown producer, what if he doesent have plans for his future or he is on drug. Havent you heard of people squandering away their wealth on frivolous things. Producer my foot, it takes the grace of God to manage wealth and fame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / How Did You Meet Your Partner? / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.