Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128436 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mhozzis(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2013
how do i upgrade d droidvpn n how much
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Prince4God(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2013
victovrry:

Putting blackberry.net here will say wrong apn or is it www.....

Use MTN Sim with blackberry.net. It works here for me.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kingidada(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=Prince4God]

Use MTN Sim with blackberry.net. It works here for me

How does it work bro. Mine does not work anymore
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Prince4God(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=kingidada][/quote]

You can either use it with droidvpn on phone or any other vpn on PC.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by bukydiamon(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2013
@ fred2gkm. pls i need it too. this is my email add. bukik4real@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by johnstar(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2013
scopusng: Stop wasting your time by sending your email addresses to somebody. In fact BBC monthly or BIS monthly is back and working well with PC with the help of vpn be it pdproxy, or gatewayvpn. I am currently using my BBC monthly with gatewayvpn on my pc
lecture me on ow 2 do it bro sad
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
mhozzis: how do i upgrade d droidvpn n how much

Reach me on exxell89@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by axeman2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
*Etisalat unlimited trick is available for pc and mobile users
*mtn magic trick is out no need of switching off your phone work both on phone and pc
*glo magic trick is also available
call me on 07033273152
get urs now
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
axe man, u wan com scam for here again abi. Pple disregard this scammer
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by baddiestniqqa(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls how can i use my mtn bis on my laptop?i just downloaded d gatewayVPN buh dunno what else to do....plssss help
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by smajatt(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
baddiest niqqa: pls how can i use my mtn bis on my laptop?i just downloaded d gatewayVPN buh dunno what else to do....plssss help
u have to buy there voucher its 1000 naira for a month,after u buy it just login and load ur profile dats all..dats wat am using to post rite now,the only problem i have noticed is that i can't download upto 100mb bfore my modem disconnects...but its working very fine.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by johnstar(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
baddiest niqqa: pls how can i use my mtn bis on my laptop?i just downloaded d gatewayVPN buh dunno what else to do....plssss help
ow did u download d gatewayvpn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by akinssan(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
He be like say nobody wan research at all, make the gurus do something now. grin
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Tassembly(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guys beware,none of this vpn are unlimited with mtn bis anymore,i subscibed for the bbc plan yesterday, use it with pdproxy on pc,it disconnect regularly after some minutes of 1hour interval,but i manage to use 3gb yesterday while testing it,today,its no more connecting,its not network,its mtn,no unlimited,i decide to check my data balance by sending status to 21600,the msg i got was i have exhausted my data of which my expiry date is still august 24th.if you want to proof me wrong,try and use upto 3gb a day if you are on bbc, it will not work immediately after that.confirm

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by johnstar(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tassembly: Guys beware,none of this vpn are unlimited with mtn bis anymore,i subscibed for the bbc plan yesterday, use it with pdproxy on pc,it disconnect regularly after some minutes of 1hour interval,but i manage to use 3gb yesterday while testing it,today,its no more connecting,its not network,its mtn,no unlimited,i decide to check my data balance by sending status to 21600,the msg i got was i have exhausted my data of which my expiry date is still august 24th.if you want to proof me wrong,try and use upto 3gb a day if you are on bbc, it will not work immediately after that.confirm
*confused*
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tassembly: Guys beware,none of this vpn are unlimited with mtn bis anymore,i subscibed for the bbc plan yesterday, use it with pdproxy on pc,it disconnect regularly after some minutes of 1hour interval,but i manage to use 3gb yesterday while testing it,today,its no more connecting,its not network,its mtn,no unlimited,i decide to check my data balance by sending status to 21600,the msg i got was i have exhausted my data of which my expiry date is still august 24th.if you want to proof me wrong,try and use upto 3gb a day if you are on bbc, it will not work immediately after that.confirm

wow! Shame if true!

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mr Exxell: I upgrade droid VPN for bypassing the 100 mb limitation

Good job. My droid works fine now.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mcleo007:

Good job. My droid works fine now.

U welcome bro.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guys, I dont really know what else to do to help.... The moderators are harassing me. My other account "Mr Exxell has been banned till August 2013" by a moderator. I dont really know what I did coz I know that am not spamming but am being accused of spamming. All the same, if you still need my help any issue, reach me on exxell89@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
axe-man:
*Etisalat unlimited trick is available for pc and mobile users
*mtn magic trick is out no need of switching off your phone work both on phone and pc
*glo magic trick is also available
call me on 07033273152
get urs now

The most heart breaking part is that posts like this thrive on Nairaland with the moderators turning a blind eye to it. Put a call across to this guy now and he will sell you cock and bull. But the Legit guys Nairaland are always being harassed.... The moderator that is doing this,you dont really know me. But I can assure you that if you are in connection with this guys to swindle people especially Nairalnders, know you that God is watching. Am now really pissed... WORD!

2 Likes

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnstar: *confused*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it means you will dash mtn your money. its funny how my fellow nigerians dont understand things. MTN have cap their data its nolonger unlimited as it used to be. yes the vpn will still be working but ask yourself will mtn allow you to still browse unlimited? the ans is [size=50pt]NO[/size]!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ema4rl: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
collynzo2: It's working for me, that's what Ia using to reply you now, no credit, no bonus and once I delete the DNS settings, it stops. I don't knw y it isn't working for others. Anyway I just tried to help, I'll keep enjoying mine.
Pls which kind of mtn sim do u use? is it: 32k, 64k or 128k?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Tassembly(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
vinobieze: How To Use GatewayVPN VPN on MTN Nigeria/Configure your usb modem,nokia or blackberry or universal modem with the setting below

Subscribe for MTN Blackberry Internet Subscription By sending BIS to 21600(N1500) for monthly or sending BBCWEEK for weekly subscription Or the BBCDAY.
We recommend using these for now.
For MTN BIS users: Put your sim in the modem or configure your bb desktop manager and create a new network profile OR
1.)Open Your Modem And Click On Tools, Options
2.)Click On Edit And Enter The Settings Below Profile name: MTN FREE BROWSING
Access point: blackberry.net
Username: web
Password: web
Access Number: *99#

4. CLICK ON SAVE AND CLICK ON OK.
5. OPEN THE GatewayVPN,input your username and password you just registered at http://www.gatewayvpn.com/register.php then make sure you buy a voucher to load to your account to enable it browse or it won't browse.

For More Information on how to buy a vouchers at bulk amount add me on BBM BB PIN: 330A98D4.

Mr man,stop posting this crap here,this thing is not unlimited,it only browse with mtn bis,mtn bis is still data capped ,if you like use uncap vpn, it will stop once it reach threshold just like mine did today while on pdproxy. I advice anyone who want to use BIS on pc to use airtel for now coz you don't need any vpn and speed is very very fast once you are in 3G area just that its data consuming

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kmanning: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Tassembly:

Mr man,stop posting this crap here,this thing is not unlimited,it only browse with mtn bis,mtn bis is still data capped ,if you like use uncap vpn, it will stop once it reach threshold just like mine did today while on pdproxy. I advice anyone who want to use BIS on pc to use airtel for now coz you don't need any vpn and speed is very very fast once you are in 3G area just that its data consuming
pls, how much is airtel subscriptn and i guess d apn is blackberry.net also?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by vinobieze(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2013
How To Use GatewayVPN VPN on Multilinks 3G ( Works for only Multilinks Evdo modem bluebroad band)

If you use Multilinks 3G modem, connect directly without any subscription on the multilinks but please note that it only works on the very first multilinks modemMultilinks Evdo modem bluebroad band) which is the white one with cable.

Picture of the modem can be viewed here at https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/561924_568790889809219_1290236934_n.jpg

Download Gatewayvpn from their site,input your premium account and connect.

Click connect and you can browse securely and unlimited with no data cap Multilinks 3G.

This is the best so far cos you dont pay any fee on the multilinks line at all.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Tassembly(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2013
kmanning: pls, how much is airtel subscriptn and i guess d apn is blackberry.net also?

Depends,their is 1400 for 1gb a month,also 1500 for 4gb 2month for some selected sims, 3k for 6gb for 3month ,2800 for 3gb for 3month work on all sims.no need to use a useless vpn that cant make mtn bis unlimited,mtn has already capped bbc to 250mb,and also added more megabyte but if you are overusing it,as in upto 2 ot 3gb,it get exhausted .
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kmanning: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Take a look at d settin u r usin ,ar u sure is d settin u postd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.