Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128434 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by stephano100(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2013
fred25km: MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC

onwuanimba@gmail.com
bro pls send d method to me at
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mxm72(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls i need help with mtn bbc, its showin No internet access. For 5days nw, is there any thing I can do
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by stephano100(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2013
mxm72: Pls i need help with mtn bbc, its showin No internet access. For 5days nw, is there any thing I can do
guyman MTn don block BIS on oda OS
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ZEALMAN(m): 3:39am On Jul 24, 2013
mxm72: Pls i need help with mtn bbc, its showin No internet access. For 5days nw, is there any thing I can do

get the. droidvpn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Jeffex(m): 3:54am On Jul 24, 2013
fred25km: MY IS WORKING LIKE MAD.

NO VPN

JUST YOUR MTN BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION

bros pls send the settings to my email:danielkingston31@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mxm72(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Bros pls send me the settings to my email add mxm72590@rocketmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by agbadaola: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
i beg bros oo my mail ljdtolu@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mrmiyagi2: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
PLS SEND TO stanleemd@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Jeffex: bros pls send the settings to my email:danielkingston31@gmail.com
Brother Please send to tobi@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
fred25km: MY IS WORKING LIKE MAD.

NO VPN

JUST YOUR MTN BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION

Please send to tobi@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by architectsizzle(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls help with mtn bis on iPhone solution. My mail is architectsizzle@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by izzy111: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please help me out with how-to use bis on pc. Igabice@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by REDBULL1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm interested: emmaekwueme@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mamman4: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
architectsizzle: Pls help with mtn bis on iPhone solution. My mail is architectsizzle@gmail.com

Me too, mamman4@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Freeopod(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls n pls dis is my email add...... freeopod@gmail.com . tanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by autumnflower(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
What is with this mails you guys are droping? You're destroying the essence of this thread.
Instead just PM him and he send it to you, thats if you are not willing ro share here.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by scopusng(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Stop wasting your time by sending your email addresses to somebody. In fact BBC monthly or BIS monthly is back and working well with PC with the help of vpn be it pdproxy, or gatewayvpn. I am currently using my BBC monthly with gatewayvpn on my pc
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
I need steps on hw 2 go abt d gatewayvpn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Tassembly(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
scopusng: Stop wasting your time by sending your email addresses to somebody. In fact BBC monthly or BIS monthly is back and working well with PC with the help of vpn be it pdproxy, or gatewayvpn. I am currently using my BBC monthly with gatewayvpn on my pc

Which accesspoint are you using, blackberry.net apn no longer connect on my since since they stop their magic sim, only web.gprs.....connects,any help or did they do something to some sims,i use it normally b4 they stop their magic sim. I have subscribed to bbc now but can connect via blackberry.net ,the other apn only work with mb.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by 9jahubcom(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Tassembly:

Which accesspoint are you using, blackberry.net apn no longer connect on my since since they stop their magic sim, only web.gprs.....connects,any help or did they do something to some sims,i use it normally b4 they stop their magic sim. I have subscribed to bbc now but can connect via blackberry.net ,the other apn only work with mb.
blackberry.net still works on phones and pc..i already got some solutions here before..for pc use pdproxy or any other vpn while for phones use driodvpn...they are all rocking til now. This will stil help you http://.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=257
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by 9jahubcom(m): 2:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads with MTN or Airtel bis, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay... exxell89@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 3:51am On Jul 25, 2013
MTN BIS STILL WORKS BUT WITH VPN SOFTWATRES. IT WORKS ON PC AND ANDROID. ALTHOUGH, TO ENJOY THE SERVICE, YOU'LL NEED TO UPGRADE TO PREMIUM. YOU COULD HOLLA ME ON chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2013
exxell: Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads with MTN or Airtel bis, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay... exxell89@yahoo.com

Sent you a mail sir
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2013
exxell: Pls, if u want to upgrade ur DroidVpn account for unlimited downloads with MTN or Airtel bis, feel free to contact me, then I wil tell u how to pay... exxell89@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mcleo007:

Sent you a mail sir

I believe I have responded.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gift2020(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
scopusng: Stop wasting your time by sending your email addresses to somebody. In fact BBC monthly or BIS monthly is back and working well with PC with the help of vpn be it pdproxy, or gatewayvpn. I am
currently using my BBC monthly with gatewayvpn on my pc

Plz How do I go abt. Dis?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victovrry(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
scopusng: Stop wasting your time by sending your email addresses to somebody. In fact BBC monthly or BIS monthly is back and working well with PC with the help of vpn be it pdproxy, or gatewayvpn. I am currently using my BBC monthly with gatewayvpn on my pc

Did you connect using the balckberry desktop manager or what ? Pls help... Victoverryapyahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Prince4God(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
victovrry:

Did you connect using the balckberry desktop manager or what ? Pls help... Victoverryapyahoo.com

Just use blackberry.net That's what I'm using now.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
is there no other plan we can use apart from mtn bb plan..because these vpn softwares limitation is uncomfortable 100mb/day....unless you upgrade to premium....you can't even download torrents which is very important ..it doesn't even open every site(like my gmail.i hate vpn...anybody with a solution should please tell us sad angry sad
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
I upgrade droid VPN for bypassing the 100 mb limitation
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victovrry(m): 3:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Prince4God:

Just use blackberry.net That's what I'm using now.

Putting blackberry.net here will say wrong apn or is it www.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.