Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

When 'love' Makes You Cry - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'love' Makes You Cry (14034 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / True Love Makes Sacrifices And Not Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Jaykizz(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Brixtonyute: I was born a rose but I grew up out of concrete to find my way in the world.. Dad was never really around, and mum worked her socks off to raise me.. Childhood was tragicomedy literally; sweet sometimes, but hard as a rock sometimes..Yeah, I was a council estate kid! I vowed at age 7 never to shed a tear for the rest of my life, and take on every situation I face like a man.. Age 10, I was already a man, making my own money and saving, in secondary school..

At age 13, the yardies on my block were my role models, and the notorious Myatts Field Estate, Brixton was where I called home.. Age 14, I was a gang member shotting weed, crack, PCP etc. on those roads. I had whatever drug you can get from a road pharmacist, and the fiends never stopped ringing my phone.. I had my own share of road wars, got shanked a couple of times, and shot at a couple of times.

But my life changed when I met this chic. Pretty thing with a big batty.. She showed me the love I never believed existed, and she loved me so much that I was scared she was trying to set me up, and hand me over to the jakes.. Then I discovered I was also in love with this girl, but I just couldn't act right because my past life shaped up my mentality the wrong way.. I've anger problems, and trust was something that was foreign to me due to my past life.. I'm from the school of hardknocks, and the road code of ethics governs the way I live, and how I do things.. Thanks to this chic and her persistence, and help; I got an education, but it never changed my mentality..

About 7months ago, she left me, and my life has never been the same..My life ended the day she left me, and I've never been the same since then.. I still cry sometimes because of this girl (Something I vowed never to do again)..

It must be love, and love is indeed powerful!

True life story.

N u brag on nl lyk u ar a comando dat kan neva b hurt. Neva knew u had feelins coz u r d 'bullyin' typ afta readin ur comments anytym i com by dm. Anyways go n beg her if u truly lov her n learn to 'trust' if she agrees. Without trust, u kan neva succeed wit a partna.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:
Hmmm..that trust-less guy? no no..
besides am taken too,lol
wink

lol whats trust got to do with iiiiit! grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lmao@ topic '' when love makes a gangster cry'' grin grin grin

queensmith:

lol whats trust got to do with iiiiit! grin grin

cause it won't last one bit, lol.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by bibina: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You won't survive walking a day in my shoes. sad

what makes u man think so? many men survive more things bro, I man survived many things and still surviving many more, i run my cabana
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by kay9(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
Brixtonyute:

I was just narrating a true life story of how love can make people cry. The power of love.
Hogwash. U're a p***y and a gangster-wannabe. But u might become a successful writer if u work harder.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by isalegan2: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Nah, not that. Just too many betrayals in my life, and it's basically difficult to trust anyone again. Trusting people almost cost my life on several occasions, and everyone I've ever trusted let me down. I made myself who I'm today, I had to fight many battles, won some, and lost some; but trust always betrayed me. Hence, why I'm so messed up!

heart-breaking, to be honest. but if a girl loves you, i don't get how that doesn't help somehow. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.