Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

When 'love' Makes You Cry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'love' Makes You Cry (14039 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / True Love Makes Sacrifices And Not Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Beync: U mean with all the luv and care she showered u, u dint thrust her? U need to forgo the past. it's difficult to find one who is trustworthy, but u need to trust someone.

I tried but it wasn't easy. She wasn't really straight-forward herself, chatting to ex(s) and that when she tells me I'm the only guy she has ever loved.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by ronkebp(f): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute: To everyone:

Have you ever heard about the fear of the unknown? The fear that keeps you in a state of being scared of everything and everyone. Life isn't rosy for everyone, some were born 'great' and others achieve 'greatness'. If you had to live through the murky waters, I have to pass through growing up, then you would understand my story..

I'm the rose that grew out of concrete!

so what were or are you afraid off? that she was going to break your heart eventually or run away with your money?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You won't survive walking a day in my shoes. sad

Hell no!!! Because i trust those i love.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
ronkebp:
so what were or are you afraid off? that she was going to break your heart eventually or run away with your money?

Nah, not that. Just too many betrayals in my life, and it's basically difficult to trust anyone again. Trusting people almost cost my life on several occasions, and everyone I've ever trusted let me down. I made myself who I'm today, I had to fight many battles, won some, and lost some; but trust always betrayed me. Hence, why I'm so messed up!

1 Like

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hell no!!! Because i trust those i love.

You'll never understand smh.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You'll never understand smh.

The feeling is mutual dear...
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

The feeling is mutual dear...

Goodluck!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Goodluck!

The feeling remains mutual.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

The feeling remains mutual.

Go, and sin 'nomore'. angry
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by ronkebp(f): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Nah, not that. Just too many betrayals in my life, and it's basically difficult to anyone again. Trusting people almost cost my life on several occasions, and everyone I've ever trusted let me down. I mad myself who I'm today, I had to fight many battles, won some, and lost some; but trust always betrayed me. Hence, why I'm so messed up!

OH!!!!!i know were the problem lies now, it is not your fault that you feel this way, circumstances have led to that..But not trusting someone and having it show that you really do not trust is a bigger problem. You should deal with people differently and never think that everyone is the same, you cannot 100% trust someone, whoever does that is digging his/her grave unknowingly....but give anybody you are in a relationship with or friends with "the benefit of the doubt" and wait and see what the person will actually 'offer'. It is just crazy to live one's life in fear...it steals happiness and one's peace of mind away.

1 Like

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Go, and sin 'nomore'. angry

The feeling stays mutual still.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2012
ronkebp:
OH!!!!!i know were the problem lies now, it is not your fault that you feel this way, circumstances have led to that..But not trusting someone and having it show that you really do not trust is a bigger problem. You should deal with people differently and never think that everyone is the same, you cannot 100% trust someone, whoever does that is digging his/her grave unknowingly....but give anybody you are in a relationship with or friends with "the benefit of the doubt" and wait and see what the person will actually 'offer'. It is just crazy to live one's life in fear...it steals happiness and one's peace of mind away.

Thanks, hun. I'm presently trying to get help. I've booked a couple of counselling classes, and I hope that will help.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

The feeling stays mutual still.

Are you on it?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Are you on it?

Nope, are you?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nope, are you?

Beggars can't be choosers. lipsrsealed
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Beggars can't be choosers. lipsrsealed

what are you begging and choosing?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

what are you begging and choosing?

Read between the lines and you will get your answer. lipsrsealed
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 12:17am On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Read between the lines and you will get your answer. lipsrsealed

No need for that, peace out!!!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Brixtonyute(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

No need for that, peace out!!!

Piss in.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by bittyend(m): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2012
What a touching story, brikkyyuute.

We all were born as angels but later became sinners, the story of an immigrant kid in London. sad

1 Like

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2012
lmao grin grin *sry, sad stories crack me up*
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by bittyend(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2012
^Laughing at the next man's story; a life he never chose, but was born into.. You're heartless! sad shocked
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2012
One should be paying attention to screen names it says alot about character. Thank God for the internet, the OPs type is the type i run faaaar faaar away from! the closest i've come to it is watching kidulthood and other noel clark movies. . . . . .no wonder they fascinate me so, i'm the opposite of a ghetto child.

But I feel the need to ask this; i've never understood what motivates 'ghetto love' I was watching this programme called love and hip hop and there's this woman (forgotten her name) she acts a complete FOOL! I just cannot believe a decent man can stay with her! The same for fabulous's girlfriend who he denies in public, she seems a decent woman with a fantastic job! why on earth doesn't she leave him? and there was another reality show i got to watching (shipwrecked) when brymes and dominique got together (watch the booty go bounce an a base drop) i found thier little fight cute but it still got me wondering.
I guess my question is this- what are ghetto relationships like?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Beync(f): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2012
OP are u a Christian? Do u believe in God? God is Love. He loves u, u can find love and trust worthy people among his people.
Not saying u should trust any one that proclaim God, but there are true God's people. draw close to them,ur experience will not be d same.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith: One should be paying attention to screen names it says alot about character. Thank God for the internet, the OPs type is the type i run faaaar faaar away from! the closest i've come to it is watching kidulthood and other noel clark movies. . . . . .no wonder they fascinate me so, i'm the opposite of a ghetto child.

But I feel the need to ask this; i've never understood what motivates 'ghetto love' I was watching this programme called love and hip hop and there's this woman (forgotten her name) she acts a complete FOOL! I just cannot believe a decent man can stay with her! The same for fabulous's girlfriend who he denies in public, she seems a decent woman with a fantastic job! why on earth doesn't she leave him? and there was another reality show i got to watching (shipwrecked) when brymes and dominique got together (watch the booty go bounce an a base drop) i found thier little fight cute but it still got me wondering.
I guess my question is this- what are ghetto relationships like?

About ghetto love, you know. grin

Like you were not born in a council flat yourself, GTFOH... Tell those porky pies to Nigerians living in Nigeria, not me cheesy

*I see through your bs from afar*

What ends are you from? Bwahahahahahahahaha lipsrsealed undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

About ghetto love, you know. grin

Like you were not born in a council flat yourself, GTFOH... Tell those porky pies to Nigerians living in Nigeria, not me cheesy

*I see through your bs from afar*

What ends are you from? Bwahahahahahahahaha lipsrsealed undecided
undecided undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided undecided
shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:
shocked shocked shocked angry
embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks: embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
kiss kiss kiss shocked
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:
kiss kiss kiss shocked
grin grin shocked
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks: grin grin shocked

Do you want the koko? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Do you want the koko? lipsrsealed undecided

what is 'the koko'?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB / Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right? / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.