Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

When 'love' Makes You Cry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'love' Makes You Cry (14035 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / True Love Makes Sacrifices And Not Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

like i said, ghetto love fascinates me! Even when its between men! save your energy for sagamite. You don't understand how much he needs the bumsex

That must be in your local life since you love defending gay sickos. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
[s]
Sagamite:

Chicken!

You are having mouth on the internet and can't back it up again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Third time I am exposing you!

- No University of Birmingham certificate where you idiotically thought 24 is a good age for MSc.
- No girl interested in you on NL despite claiming they love you.
- Now you can not show me the place you boast you live.

Welcome to the world of intellectual suyaing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Why would I want to glorify ghetto and gang life on NL? I'm too old for that!

As for the rest of your post - being intellectually superior to you is the proof.. I don't need to proof anything to you again. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Slob, when are you going to start losing weight? undecided

Lol, is that all? Repeating the words of your retard lover? You are already beginning to sound the same it's cute.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Shut up!! You're not built for that! undecided

Built for what.
My head is spinning from suspicion. Shymexx whadup lurv? Tell me the truth!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Fornorth(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute: I was born a rose but I grew up out of concrete to find my way in the world.. Dad was never really around, and mum worked her socks off to raise me.. Childhood was tragicomedy literally; sweet sometimes, but hard as a rock sometimes..Yeah, I was a council estate kid! I vowed at age 7 never to shed a tear for the rest of my life, and take on every situation I face like a man.. Age 10, I was already a man, making my own money and saving, in secondary school..

At age 13, the yardies on my block were my role models, and the notorious Myatts Field Estate, Brixton was where I called home.. Age 14, I was a gang member shotting weed, crack, PCP etc. on those roads. I had whatever drug you can get from a road pharmacist, and the fiends never stopped ringing my phone.. I had my own share of road wars, got shanked a couple of times, and shot at a couple of times.

But my life changed when I met this chic. Pretty thing with a big batty.. She showed me the love I never believed existed, and she loved me so much that I was scared she was trying to set me up, and hand me over to the jakes.. Then I discovered I was also in love with this girl, but I just couldn't act right because my past life shaped up my mentality the wrong way.. I've anger problems, and trust was something that was foreign to me due to my past life.. I'm from the school of hardknocks, and the road code of ethics governs the way I live, and how I do things.. Thanks to this chic and her persistence, and help; I got an education, but it never changed my mentality..

About 7months ago, she left me, and my life has never been the same..My life ended the day she left me, and I've never been the same since then.. I still cry sometimes because of this girl (Something I vowed never to do again)..

It must be love, and love is indeed powerful!

True life story.
man you aint a Gangstar how dare you forget the rules MONEY OVER FEMALE
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Seriously you speak as if you know me from somewhere, Nigerians and overfamiliarity. I don't entertain speculations about my private life on public boards. Believe what you want it doesn't make a difference.

Your private life where you lamely claimed you attended a Top 5 uni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A cretin like you? grin grin grin grin

People claim all kind of shyt on the net. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

That must be in your local life since you love defending gay sickos. grin grin grin grin grin

you're one of them! The sickness comes when they refuse to come out of the closet. Classic example; your pathetic self.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Seriously you speak as if you know me from somewhere, Nigerians and overfamiliarity. I don't entertain speculations about my private life on public boards. Believe what you want it doesn't make a difference.

Who cares?

You're the one poking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you..

Get a life, and phuck off!!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: [s][/s]

Why would I want to glorify ghetto and gang life on NL? I'm too old for that!

As for the rest of your post - being intellectually superior to you is the proof.. I don't need to proof anything to you again. undecided

Chicken! grin grin grin grin

Anytime you try and proof your lies, I humiliate you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Built for what.
My head is spinning from suspicion. Shymexx whadup lurv? Tell me the truth!

Don't worry, babes.. I'm a good kid, love. kiss
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Your private life where you lamely claimed you attended a Top 5 uni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A cretin like you? grin grin grin grin

People claim all kind of shyt on the net. grin

Lol, you are here bashing someone for going to birmingham? You don't even understand how ridiculous that makes you look! BIRMINGHAM! HA!

you're obviously a big f00l who hasn't been very far, if going to birmingham amazes you so.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Blubbersmith, did you register in a gym since your disappearance the last few days? grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Who cares?

You're the one poking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you..

Get a life, and phuck off!!

i'm really sorry, I didn't mean to call you and sagamite out I just couldn't help myself. Pokenosing in gay peoples affairs is what I do best! grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Post my certificate on a public forum, huh?

Celebrate gang life on a public forum, huh?

Get a life! You have been smacked today already - get on the queue, tomorrow is another day.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: Blubbersmith, did you register in a gym since your disappearance the last few days? grin

awww did you miss me?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Lol, you are here bashing someone for going to birmingham? You don't even understand how ridiculous that makes you look! BIRMINGHAM! HA!

you're obviously a big f00l who hasn't been very far, if going to birmingham amazes you so.

This shows the person you are! grin

If you could ever attend a Top 5 uni as you lied, then you would know I am saying he is not even intelligent enough to attend that uni. Not even Keele.

Both of you are too dumb to go to a top uni. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Post my certificate on a public forum, huh?

Celebrate gang life on a public forum, huh?

Get a life! You have been smacked today already - get on the queue, tomorrow is another day.

You can show him when you guys meet up nau, so when are you meeting??
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

i'm really sorry, I didn't mean to call you and sagamite out I just couldn't help myself. Pokenosing in gay peoples affairs is what I do best! grin grin

So, how are those white guys - self-hating, cu.nt face coon? undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

You can show him when you guys meet up nau, so when are you meeting??

When do you want your back blown out? undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

This shows the person you are! grin

If you could ever attend a Top 5 uni as you lied, then you would know I am saying he is not even intelligent enough to attend that uni. Not even Keele.

Both of you are too dumb to go to a top uni. grin

SHUT UP- f00l. Birmingham of all places? What does one need to get into birmingham? What a stupid idiot, can you imagine- birmingham is this retards taj mahal! pathetic.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

awww did you miss me?

Miss you?

I thought you were depressed about me constantly attacking your obesity and decided to do something about it. grin

You failed, right? You jogged for 4 minutes and said "fck it" and went back to stuffing your face with chicked and soggy chicks with bottles of fizzy drinks?

Walrus! grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Humiliate me, with all the arse whooping I gave you on your own thread today, huh?

You must be having a laugh.. Bwahahahahaha
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Goldieluks

Come here, beau.. Let me stroke and massage your back. wink
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
I'm bored now.. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

SHUT UP- f00l. Birmingham of all places? What does one need to get into birmingham? What a stupid idiot, can you imagine- birmingham is this retards taj mahal! pathetic.

You did not attend a Top 5, did you? grin

Confess now and forever be at peace. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=164&feature=plpp_video
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Miss you?

I thought you were depressed about me constantly attacking your obesity and decided to do something about it. grin

You failed, right? You jogged for 4 minutes and said "fck it" and went back to stuffing your face with chicked and soggy chicks with bottles of fizzy drinks?

Walrus! grin

awwwwww- this is too cute! too cute! he counted the days!

you're an idiot though! you really think this nl bravado counts for something? I laugh, this guy is pathetic it's sad!

Shymmex attend to sagamite thoroughly, so what positions do you gays do? Is it just the doggystyle?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: I'm bored now.. undecided

Run, pussi.

Never come online to lie about you sad life. grin

Where is walrus?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Run, pussi.

Never come online to lie about you sad life. grin

Where is walrus?

I'm just tired of your weak comebacks..

You have a match in lousy queensmith - you guys need to continue from where you stopped the last time. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You did not attend a Top 5, did you? grin

Confess now and forever be at peace. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=164&feature=plpp_video

Some of us have class meehn, not all black people flock to south bank. Just embrace it, i'm smarter than you. Your own self proclaimed intelligence doesn't pass nairaland. When it comes to real life we know who is on top and who is getting fcked in the arse! Shymmex thats your q!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

awwwwww- this is too cute! too cute! he counted the days!

you're an idiot though! you really think this nl bravado counts for something? I laugh, this guy is pathetic it's sad!

Shymmex attend to sagamite thoroughly, so what positions do you gays do? Is it just the doggystyle?

Walrus, how many kebabs can you down in one sitting?

How do you get clothes when shops are providing for only normal slim women? No space for multiple roll blubbers. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
These fools chased goldieluks away! shocked sad
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Some of us have class meehn, not all black people flock to south bank. Just embrace it, i'm smarter than you. Your own self proclaimed intelligence doesn't pass nairaland. When it comes to real life we know who is on top and who is getting fcked in the arse! Shymmex thats your q!

What class? ROFLMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you think Top 5 unis enrol fatsos with poor hygiene?

I have never seen one like that of uni age. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.