Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

When 'love' Makes You Cry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'love' Makes You Cry (14037 Views)

When Love Makes You Blind (pics) / 13 Common Ways Love Makes Us Act Foolish. / True Love Makes Sacrifices And Not Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't fret, I wouldn't mind sharing.
wink

he wouldn't want to share with anybody, he wants shymmex all to himself!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

here we go again getting over personal, am 'I talking down' when I point out the truth?

Where on earth have I 'exalted' (the term just makes me laugh) other races?

Go read your own post history.. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Go read your own post history.. undecided

sharrap! its not my fault you are overly sensitive!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

sharrap! its not my fault you are overly sensitive!

I'm overly sensitive, but you're moderate, huh?

The same chic who curses anyone that disrespect naija chics.. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
Van Persie!!!!!

Go Dutch!!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

I'm overly sensitive, but you're moderate, huh?

The same chic who curses anyone that disrespect naija chics.. undecided

Am i meant to embrace those that disrespect naija chicks?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Am i meant to embrace those that disrespect naija chicks?

And am I meant to embrace you for talking down on naija guys?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Delusions of grandeur! undecided cheesy cheesy

Stop throwing the toys out of the pram. undecided

WTF?

What kind of stewpid statement is this?
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by warrior101: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

WTF?

What kind of stewpid statement is this?

his a fakefucker. wannabe pom.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^^Who let this freshie out of his cage?

Stop stalking me, pu.ssy.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

And you?? who do you want?? don't lie!!! shocked cheesy
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by warrior101: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^ i pray o. you nor worth stalking. odoyo like you
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You can share with whomever you want to share with, but be fcking guaranteed you are not getting Sagamite.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
see this CRETIN, stop flattering yourself, i already got shymmex, who wants a discombobo cretin??
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
queensmith:

Walrus-like tranny, he likes trannies.

With your blubber and a face worse than Kola Boof, you will turn him the fck on. grin grin grin grin

You will not need to make fictional boyfriends up again to stop us yabbing you that you have none. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
see this CRETIN, stop flattering yourself, i already got shymmex, who wants a discombobo cretin??

He would love your fck face, fooool. grin

I would not touch Kola Boof look-alikes with a bagpole.

You will never get a chance with Saga. English premiership is far classier and out of reach for the Ugandan 3rd division material.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex: ^^^Who let this freshie out of his cage?

Stop stalking me, pu.ssy.

This is coming from the bitter troll that has a huge list of NL people on his Follow list that he keeps on harassing.

Your s[i]e[/i]xual frustration is about to come to an end, the local slag is offering you some comfort. Go get £10 out of your bank account for payment.

This is your chance to stop being bitter and retire from trolling ........for one year. grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

He would love your fck face, fooool. grin

I would not touch Kola Boof look-alikes with a bagpole.

You will never get a chance with Saga. English premiership is far classier and out of reach than the Ugandan 3rd division material.
grin grin grin Cretinous cretin.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by joe4christ(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
Yea, first love is really powerful, stronger than love portion, i'm a living testimony to that fact, resently i just found the love i lost about 3yrs back without even planning or working for it - talking about reuniting with my first love and igniting old flames without minding old wounds, it's still a mystery to me, i atimes feel i'm under a spell, but she's godly, so how come?
I wish i had control over this feelings!

1 Like

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

u fink you're bad now, waste thing. don't run ya mouf to me, mate.
wtf...did em do to yhu??
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you?? who do you want?? don't lie!!! shocked cheesy

you better go and find yourself another dude. The one you are following is taken Can't you see sagafag trolling him everywhere. Do you really want to fight for a gay?

Go after brixtonyute he's just had his heart broken and is probably vunerable, a nice goldilocks is just what he needs! wink
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

And am I meant to embrace you for talking down on naija guys?

you are meant to embrace the truth.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by queensmith: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2012
Sagamite:

Walrus-like tranny, he likes trannies.

With your blubber and a face worse than Kola Boof, you will turn him the fck on. grin grin grin grin

You will not need to make fictional boyfriends up again to stop us yabbing you that you have none. grin

do you have no life at all? Is that why you must make a big deal out of absolutely eeeeeverything? I mean I know you are sad and pathetic and misery loves company n all but you are a really messed up case.

bloody hell!
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

you are meant to embrace the truth.

Oh, kl!!

You're always right. undecided
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:19am On Jun 14, 2012
Brixtonyute: I was born a rose but I grew up out of concrete to find my way in the world.. Dad was never really around, and mum worked her socks off to raise me.. Childhood was tragicomedy literally; sweet sometimes, but hard as a rock sometimes..Yeah, I was a council estate kid! I vowed at age 7 never to shed a tear for the rest of my life, and take on every situation I face like a man.. Age 10, I was already a man, making my own money and saving, in secondary school..

At age 13, the yardies on my block were my role models, and the notorious Myatts Field Estate, Brixton was where I called home.. Age 14, I was a gang member shotting weed, crack, PCP etc. on those roads. I had whatever drug you can get from a road pharmacist, and the fiends never stopped ringing my phone.. I had my own share of road wars, got shanked a couple of times, and shot at a couple of times.

But my life changed when I met this chic. Pretty thing with a big batty.. She showed me the love I never believed existed, and she loved me so much that I was scared she was trying to set me up, and hand me over to the jakes.. Then I discovered I was also in love with this girl, but I just couldn't act right because my past life shaped up my mentality the wrong way.. I've anger problems, and trust was something that was foreign to me due to my past life.. I'm from the school of hardknocks, and the road code of ethics governs the way I live, and how I do things.. Thanks to this chic and her persistence, and help; I got an education, but it never changed my mentality..

About 7months ago, she left me, and my life has never been the same..My life ended the day she left me, and I've never been the same since then.. I still cry sometimes because of this girl (Something I vowed never to do again)..

It must be love, and love is indeed powerful!

True life story.

Sounds like a combo of Super Story and Tales by Moonlight, written by a tipsy Wale Adenuga and narrated by a high Aunty Bisi. On a side note though, maybe she's an angel sent from heaven to set you straight and she had to leave once the mission has been accomplished or were you thinking that you were her only assignment? Trying watching Touched by an Angel (the foreign series o, no be home movie) and you'll understand.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by EASY39(m): 3:03am On Jun 14, 2012
Brixtonyute: I was born a rose but I grew up out of concrete to find my way in the world.. Dad was never really around, and mum worked her socks off to raise me.. Childhood was tragicomedy literally; sweet sometimes, but hard as a rock sometimes..Yeah, I was a council estate kid! I vowed at age 7 never to shed a tear for the rest of my life, and take on every situation I face like a man.. Age 10, I was already a man, making my own money and saving, in secondary school..

At age 13, the yardies on my block were my role models, and the notorious Myatts Field Estate, Brixton was where I called home.. Age 14, I was a gang member shotting weed, crack, PCP etc. on those roads. I had whatever drug you can get from a road pharmacist, and the fiends never stopped ringing my phone.. I had my own share of road wars, got shanked a couple of times, and shot at a couple of times.

But my life changed when I met this chic. Pretty thing with a big batty.. She showed me the love I never believed existed, and she loved me so much that I was scared she was trying to set me up, and hand me over to the jakes.. Then I discovered I was also in love with this girl, but I just couldn't act right because my past life shaped up my mentality the wrong way.. I've anger problems, and trust was something that was foreign to me due to my past life.. I'm from the school of hardknocks, and the road code of ethics governs the way I live, and how I do things.. Thanks to this chic and her persistence, and help; I got an education, but it never changed my mentality..

About 7months ago, she left me, and my life has never been the same..My life ended the day she left me, and I've never been the same since then.. I still cry sometimes because of this girl (Something I vowed never to do again)..

True life story.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by daviesmania(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2012
Brixtonyute:

I just don't trust her.. Trust isn't my thing.
its just unfortunate dat de 1 u wil eventualy trust wil tek u down.

Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Gates174(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅ agree with ijebabe,its happened to M̶̲̅ε̲̣ bbefore though in a different way. Problem is Ȋ̝̊̅ still do love her but we are far from each other. Each time Ȋ̝̊̅ call her, she puts everything in black and white in her page on facebook.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Sagamite(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

do you have no life at all? Is that why you must make a big deal out of absolutely eeeeeverything? I mean I know you are sad and pathetic and misery loves company n all but you are a really messed up case.

bloody hell!

You know it is only smelly obese people like you that has a pathetic and miserable life? That is why you don't like going out much and you sit at home comfort-eating and adding to your walrus blubber. And when you go out, you become a cockblocker (as you admitted) to ensure other girls around you are unhappy too. grin grin grin grin
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by crackhouse(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2012

True life story.
so what happened after that? Are u planning to hang urself or what? Or do u have some little rat stuff u wanna spray on ur food?. Well, which ever one, don't forget to say ur last prayer before u move aight?. It's very very important.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by Goldieluks: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2012
queensmith:

you better go and find yourself another dude. The one you are following is taken Can't you see sagafag trolling him everywhere. Do you really want to fight for a gay?

Go after brixtonyute he's just had his heart broken and is probably vunerable, a nice goldilocks is just what he needs! wink

Hmmm..that trust-less guy? no no..
besides am taken too,lol
wink
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by crackhouse(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2012
henryskywalker2003:

Sounds like a combo of Super Story and Tales by Moonlight, written by a tipsy Wale Adenuga and narrated by a high Aunty Bisi. On a side note though, maybe she's an angel sent from heaven to set you straight and she had to leave once the mission has been accomplished or were you thinking that you were her only assignment? Trying watching Touched by an Angel (the foreign series o, no be home movie) and you'll understand.
angel sent from above to do what? Don't tell me they had no fun when the going was smooth. U know an angel from above can't do that nah. So i disagree.
Re: When 'love' Makes You Cry by megxo(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]waz dat 2pac?? winki luv d Jayz tin though "skool of HARD KNOCKS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / 10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married / Where Is Her Parents? See The Kind Of Pictures This Young Pretty Girl Post On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.