Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (10780 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? / A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
Breaking up wit som1 u luv is never an easy task. I've not jilted any b4 cos i take time to ensure i luv a guy b4 going into a relatnship. The two guys who called it quit with me @ 1 time or d other came back begging cos they know my kind is rare. Ladies who knw their worth need not cry over heartbreaks... Just relax nd pretend as if they don't exist, same dude is gonna be seen in no time crawling around ur door step begging.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Hope you will still find it cool 10years from now and not act like that 34years old woman who felt "used and dumped" and thereby chased her boyfriend with knife to the police station?

Just know what you are doing now. Not coming to tell us in a few years time that na your papa neighbor friend's sister pikin dey do you.

It's just for a while, when am ready i will, am not now.it wont be up to ten years.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by komek(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
Y would U̶̲̥̅̊ tell a party in a relationship dat U̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̅☺ quit? Dats bad U̶̲̥̅̊ ♌ȍ. Just allow it die a natural death and U̶̲̥̅̊ will always have access τ̅☺ †ђξ pussy anytime.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by piragirl(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
As kids we cnt wait to grow up and fall in love.
Now as adult,we realise that broken kneels heal faster than broken heart.
As for me,i dnt wait 4a guy 2 call it quit b4 i do.
Wen a guy start acting funny,i just conclud witin me&call it quit witout explaination.i dnt own him any....
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by SirJonse(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Come again.

Should I take it that u don't understand english or u just foolish?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Laitesmart(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
Vikin:

I feel sorry for the lady. She doesnt know she is older and you knew this all along. Played the game with her for two years and called it a quit.

Clap for your self. undecided undecided

Just like she said, she might be the only responsible fish in your river. Your lost!

OP, Before we call it a quit, we must have drifted apart(Knowing well that is gonna happen), so never felt guilt by both parties.

What u think is the case actually isn't! I knew that she was a year older than me 1 yr and sum months into the relationship. U don't expect me 2 end d relationship abruptly. I had to take my time. I lov her but i can't date a lady older than me. And once i knw i won't eat something, i don't smell it. If u are lady, cam u marry a guy younger than u?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by loveayodele(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
love's not the only thing to think of when entering a relationship, if that were to be so, then breakups will be more than getting togethr...its better to avoid calling off relationships, by being patient... i once had a gf and seriously i miss her and wish we could get back together, but it not going to work. when you breakup with a girl, you both leave a part of eachother with yourselves, there is nothing likee, mutual brekup, there's always a hole, except in a gamble, and gamblers do lose too.

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by MrMandilas: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: If the relationship I am in is not worth it, I shift. What she does after is her business not mine
Then u are heartless!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by MrMandilas: 12:53am On Jun 16, 2012
Sir Jonse: I have neva had to tell a gal its ova until one very worwor otepu hang for my neck from my year 1 till I graduate. D gud tin was dat aside using her yansh as back up plan,her money and other bonuses also helped a lot. D 2nd one was my ex dat caught me combing her best friend, my people as I sharp guy I arrange all and i still proudly own shares in d yansh of all my babes till date. cool cool wink
And u are proud abi? May God help u not to meet a wicked NYASH!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by MrMandilas: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2012
[/b]
piragirl: As kids we cnt wait to grow up and fall in love.
Wen a guy start acting funny,i just conclud witin me&call it quit witout explaination.i dnt own him any....
[b]
Na wah OO! So many wicked people here! Odikwa egwu!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by MrMandilas: 1:41am On Jun 16, 2012
someone has done that to me. She got pregnant for me and i asked her to keep it. She refused. I tried to tell her dad because the man had become close to me. She refused! She aborted the unborn child. We stayed apart for about six months, then she started calling and disturbing all that knew me. She wants to come.I did not tell anybody what. It was just between the both of us.
Dear friends, this same lady got pregnant for another man when i traveled. When i returned she was seriously demanding for money. One of her friends saw me when i was coming back from the bank to give her the money and said "congrats, @ last! U are going to become papa bebe" i smiled and shook her hands. In my heart,i figured it out that she is going for abortion with my money so i will not find she was laying around. I decided not to give her the money and see what happened. She did not see money for the D&C. Bottom line,she is still calling and disturbing as if i'm her birth right! I have changed my number 4 time,but she will always get it from my friends. Each time she called the first thing she will demand from me is"where are you? The second"are you married? Sometimes when i pick my call and hear her voice my mind skips. I wonder what she was telling my friends before collecting my number from them! She is married to the man she had the baby for...Since 2007!Yet she is going around telling people that care to listen that am the best best thing that happened to her life. To me she is my past and my past she will reain!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by MrMandilas: 1:43am On Jun 16, 2012
someone has done that to me. She got pregnant for me and i asked her to keep it. She refused. I tried to tell her dad because the man had become close to me. She refused! She aborted the unborn child. We stayed apart for about six months, then she started calling and disturbing all that knew me. She wants to come back.I did not tell anybody what she did. It was just between the both of us.
Dear friends, this same lady got pregnant for another man when i traveled. When i returned she was seriously demanding for money. One of her friends saw me when i was coming back from the bank to give her the money and said "congrats, @ last! U are going to become papa bebe" i smiled and shook her hands. In my heart,i figured it out that she is going for abortion with my money so i will not find she was laying around. I decided not to give her the money and see what happened. She did not see money for the D&C. Bottom line,she is still calling and disturbing as if i'm her birth right! I have changed my number 4 time,but she will always get it from my friends. Each time she called the first thing she will demand from me is"where are you? The second"are you married? Sometimes when i pick my call and hear her voice my mind skips. I wonder what she was telling my friends before collecting my number from them! She is married to the man she had the baby for...Since 2007!Yet she is going around telling people that care to listen that am the best best thing that happened to her life. To me she is my past and my past she will reain!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Mynd44: 2:15am On Jun 16, 2012
sylve11:

tehehe! grin cool

that case. cool
Dude I don't know what case you are talking of jorh
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by SirJonse(m): 4:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Mr Mandilas: And u are proud abi? May God help u not to meet a wicked NYASH!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2012
loveayodele: love's not the only thing to think of when entering a relationship, if that were to be so, then breakups will be more than getting togethr...its better to avoid calling off relationships, by being patient... i once had a gf and seriously i miss her and wish we could get back together, but it not going to work. when you breakup with a girl, you both leave a part of eachother with yourselves, there is nothing likee, mutual brekup, there's always a hole, except in a gamble, and gamblers do lose too.

Huh wah do u mean by leaving a part of you with th e other
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2012
ogbeche77:
I was in same shoes some few months back, I called it off, seems someone was not too happy & I began to receive various calls from her mum & various family members, even though she was not suicidal but her withdrawal symptoms she exhibited did not go down well with her immediate family... I heard already resolve to move on with my life, she called and called, sent unlimited text for months, but I no gree shake body... As the dat goes I was like am I not taking this too far, even feeling guilty & putting myself in her position, but I believe and still believe some gals don't just deserve a 2nd chance
Yes boss I remember. Been looking all over for you, did not get your pm. You may reach me on herrfrisch2010@yahoo.com. Cheers.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2012
sylve11: Felt really disappointed after calling it off but happy at last. I realised i was dealing with the devil when she calls and insults me at will,(may be over a tiny misunderstanding) even sometimes insults my friends and family members, then later come to apologise. I have been telling her that things like this don't last forever; that somedays i will find my way, but she never understood my language. Well i called it off and she attempted suicide twice according to her friends and family members. Now, is that my fault? My finest days is yet unknown, so why dwell with such a rude demon? Better to be single than marry and live miserably all the rest of ur life. Am happy now, am happy. sad grin cool
Congrats dude. No time for mannerless skanks.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2012
fresh_dude: Yes boss I remember. Been looking all over for you, did not get your pm. You may reach me on herrfrisch2010@yahoo.com. Cheers.
Good to hear frm u fresh dude, how come u Neva got d PM.. Anyway sha I have Ur mail add now, ll keep in touch, then something came up & I needed Ur advice on d issue but I later made a decision.. Thnx
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Bennitta: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
acidtalk:

I thought the same thing.
Until her people and some friends wanted to give me name that wasn't mine.

At times it doesn't seem to be as easy as we think it is.
yeah. Its nt dat easy. Wen i was datin my ex, we didnt knw hw 2 quit even thou it wasnt workin anymre. Afta 3 mnths,i met a new guy who insistd i mst formally brk up wt hm.i hav a weak heart so didnt wnt 2 hrt ppl,so my new guy wntd 2 handl it. I gav hm my ex's cntacts nd was so suprisd 1 day wen he visitd me n kald my ex,i heard a guy who neva saw my pants sain 2 my new bf dat DAT GAL HAS GNE FAR.AM SURE SHE HAS STS.U MST USE Condom WENEVA U AV SEX. Imagine embarassed
acidtalk:

I thought the same thing.
Until her people and some friends wanted to give me name that wasn't mine.

At times it doesn't seem to be as easy as we think it is.
yeah. Its nt dat easy. Wen i was datin my ex, we didnt knw hw 2 quit even thou it wasnt workin anymre. Afta 3 mnths,i met a new guy who insistd i mst formally brk up wt hm.i hav a weak heart so didnt wnt 2 hrt ppl,so my new guy wntd 2 handl it. I gav hm my ex's cntacts nd was so suprisd 1 day wen he visitd me n kald my ex,i heard a guy who neva saw my pants sain 2 my new bf dat DAT GAL HAS GNE FAR.AM SURE SHE HAS STS.U MST USE Condom WENEVA U AV SEX. Imagine
my bf neva trustd me.he wld alwaz tel me dat d only way 2 blv am a virgin was 2 make love 2 me. I had 2 break up wt hm too. Feeln guilty wen am innocent
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by kristofa09(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by BUSHMAN1: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Pno because i am still friends with all the girls/women i had a relationship with...nice is nit?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by chukham(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
I once broke up wth a gul but, i neva regreted it. Wen eva i rmba her attitude, i always thank God dat i left. She is nt worth it. Though she still calls me and sends me sms. I just told her dat i hv a new babe but yet she insisted telln me dat i must come bk and posses my possesion.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2012
chukham: I once broke up wth a gul but, i neva regreted it. Wen eva i rmba her attitude, i always thank God dat i left. She is nt worth it. Though she still calls me and sends me sms. I just told her dat i hv a new babe but yet she insisted telln me dat i must come bk and posses my possesion.

Like the saying goes, you never reaLly know what you have until its no more.

Know that you have left her, she is now appreciating you.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
chukham: I once broke up wth a gul but, i neva regreted it. Wen eva i rmba her attitude, i always thank God dat i left. She is nt worth it. Though she still calls me and sends me sms. I just told her dat i hv a new babe but yet she insisted telln me dat i must come bk and posses my possesion.

She won't let you slip away just like that once you were really nice to her.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Youngpo413: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2014

Possesion indeed.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just for reminds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / Romance Section Awards July 2012 / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.