Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (41327 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / Aftermath Of Bombings: Isreal Bans Flights To Nigeria * 28,000 Pilgrims Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2012
shymmex:

Even if we agree to break Nigeria into pieces right now due to Boko Haram - where are going to put the Northern Christians surrounded by Muslims?

We can't break up along religious lines.

You're right, we cant break along religious lines - that'll be another monumental catastrophe. However, we can seperate along secular vs theocratic lines. The main thing is that we've lived together for decades and, unfurtunately, we've slaughtered eachother throught those decades. Somehow, its got to stop. Its either we're secular and free or we're not.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 18, 2012
The Boko Haram before this present Government wasn't as sophisticated as the present one - what we had then were the typical Northern Islamists. The question we should asking is that, how did these people become as sophisticated as they're at the moment? And how did they go from cutlasses, AK47 etc. to sophisticated and expensive bombs? Where did they get their training, and who's behind this new Boko Haram? The bombs they attacked the UN office in Abuja with isn't just something you learn overnight - that was an alqaeda-esque type of attack.. I have only seen that happen in the Middle-East..

I agree with you on this. Boko Haram does not get sophisticated overnight. That is the political dimension of this their present form. But Islamic terrorism has a long history in Nigeria. It's not new. They are just re-branding to what is now dangerous, very dangerous.

Let's just agree that their organisation is driven by an Islamic ideology - but how come for the first time in the history of religious violence in Northern Nigeria, Islamists moved from attacking Christians, and Southerners - to attacking everyone - from Muslims, Christians - to the Nigerian Armed Forces and Police?? Ideology don't just change overnight - that's why there is more to this Boko Haram carnage, than just the ideology.

One can explain why they attack military formations and police stations. They seek revenge against their fellow colleagues killed in 2009. They also announced this would continue until their members in government custody are freed. What's difficult to explain is plain explosion of bombs at city centre and market places. But so far, they are yet to target any Islamic institution or place of worship.

And if The Department of Homeland Security in US is not infiltrating anything, how come they were able to arrest the Yemeni underwear bomber?

Department of Homeland Security does not pursue foreign intelligence though there is collaboration with CIA. they are the equivalent of our SSS while NIA is equivalent of CIA. Their main focus is within US. For instance, if I change my present apartment, I must report my location within ten days. That makes tracking easier. My correspondences with banks, at work, etc will change and Department of Homeland Security will know this. My phone is linked to my drivers licence/work ID which is linked to my SSN ultimately linked to my passport number. It's easier to track and arrest. We need to create something like that in Naija.

Well, the drug dimension is new to me. I ll have to read more on it. But if the drug story is to be believed, that means an atheist can as well be grabbed and injected and sent on suicide mission. That does not seem tally. The rudimentary islamic emotion must be present for the drug theory to fly.

Let's agree they need to destroy the ideological base, but how long is it going to take to "de-indoctrinate" those who have already been indoctrinated by this ideology? Do we have the time to wait for that to happen? And are these people willing to change their ideology? They can preach a new ideology to the next generation of would-be Boko Haram, but we don't really have time on our hands for 'de-indoctrination' of any ideology they thrive on.. I'm glad they've started fixing the almajiris up, but that won't manifest tomorrow - it will take years..

The highlighted part informs my decision not to lay the blame on GEJ. The problem is ultimately beyond him and there is very little you can disclose to public in matters of national security. He can't come on air, for instance, and say Boko haram is being infiltrated. So his options are far limited in this case.

That does not mean he has been doing well as a president. If anything, he has been a very big failure on so many issues. But on this one, I won't blame him.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:14am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Why are you playing tricks with small boys na? You ask for a solution to a problem; assuming the problem is unsolvable. Nwanne, if the problem is unsolvable then there can be no solution to it.

One quick solution: Offer the angry youths Amnesty in the level as what Yar'Adua offered MEND, give them hope for the future. Secondly, announce early that GEJ will not run in 2015. With these two acts, the BH problem should disappear overnight.

I said -what if this nonsense is unsolvable? What I meant by that is - what if this recurrent violence is embeded in the political, cultural, and religious outlook of core north, what is the solution then? The solution is -end the union. Life is more precious than any union made by man. Now you know what I meant. Next.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:15am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Why are you playing tricks with small boys na? You ask for a solution to a problem; assuming the problem is unsolvable. Nwanne, if the problem is unsolvable then there can be no solution to it.

One quick solution: Offer the angry youths Amnesty in a similar level as what Yar'Adua offered MEND, give them hope for the future. Secondly, announce early that GEJ will not run in 2015. With these two acts, the BH problem should disappear overnight.

On another note, what do you mean by the bolded. We're not fools you know. Check this out - Gowon to Murtala, (OBJ broke the chain for about 3 yrs) Shagari to Buhari, Buhari to IBB, IBB to Abacha, Abacha to Abdusalami, (OBJ cam again and took 8 yrs) finally, we had Yaradua (GEJ is now taking his turn). Of all those people only two came from south and there was no time in history that southerners formed Boko Haram because of Nigerian presidency. We all did put up with mediocrity from Northern generals throught the whole time. We never said - tell us when you'll resign or we're not letting up on Boko Haramism.

The problem is that you guys up north (core north) take us for a ride, I dont blame you guys anyway. I blame southerners for putting up with this BS for such a long time. If GEJ chooses to take another shot at the presidency, hes welcome. Its the job of Nigerian electorates to either send him home to Otuoke or back to Aso Rock, no amount of intimidation or blackmail will work this time. Boko Haram doesnt factor into our constitution and never will. If it boils down to it then we all can go our different ways.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 4:24am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

On another note, what do you mean by the bolded.

Sam_Ikenna, I call it exactly as I see it. It is clear to me that there is a political component to the BH issues and a lot of the violence is directly related to the violation of the power sharing agreement which has kept us together as a nation for decades. GEJ's announcement that he will not run in 2015 will have an immediate positive impact in the management of the BH debacle. The truth is bitter, but remains the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by druid06(m): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2012
When I read the papers and watch my telivision what these so called group '' Boko Haran '' are doing, I feel so sad. These hypocrites are targetting the un-protected, unharmed '' Christian '' civilians because they don't agree with their way of life. They say they don't want the western way of life, they don't want the schools, they don't want the technology and still, they are using the same technology they are fighting against to destroy thousands of life. It's just plain hypocracy. You don't want technology but yet you use bombs to destroy life, you use vehicles to take you to your destination. Why not mount your horses and arm yourselves with bows and arrows..

These same people that don't want the western way of life, still send their children to the best schools, when one of them is sick, they fly them abroad to be treated, they accumulate wealth to the fullest for no reason and I just wonder, is this not hypocracy. I am a Christian and I would never be lured into their religion, if I even had half a mind to, I would never sway a their side. What kind of religion preaches hostility, voilence and false promises.

The igbos had already predicted this and that was why they wanted to be on their own. They wanted not to have anything to do with these animals but yet, we still did not allow them. If the northerners don't like the way we live our life, they should just go their own way. You can not for whole country into accepting your way of life. It's not possible. This is a Democracy and not a narcistic system of government. Only animals do live that way..

I sometimes wonder and ponder, how can a whole country with everything at it's disposal still be lingering with pain and suffering, I know of so many countries that has less of what we have and are still doing very fine. How can a man wake up from slumber only to plan the murder of another brother. That is to tell you there is something wrong with this country and continent as a whole.

In a continent with 54 countries, only one is developed. There is something wrong with this continent and it's always going to be this way except we stop the hatred, stop killing each other like animals because we have different values, stop the jealousy and love one another, accept our differences and live in unity..

I don't know what else to say, I am so sad with everything that is happening in this world today and I wonder how it would be in the future, is this the same world that I would raise my children in. If we continue this way, then '' our future '' is not safe..

Drew
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Sam_Ikenna, I call it exactly as I see it. It is clear to me that there is a political component to the BH issues and a lot of the violence is directly related to the violation of the power sharing agreement which has kept us together as a nation for decades. GEJ's announcement that he will not run in 2015 will have an immediate positive impact in the management of the BH debacle. The truth is bitter, but remains the truth.

What's the truth?

What power sharing arrangement? Since independence which section has been ruling? The power arrangement that made them annul the freest election in this country and killed the mandate holder? The power arrangement that made them destroyed federalism and concentrated power at the center in a multi cultural, multi linguistic , multi-everything Nigeria? Why are Igbo not throwing bombs? Why are Urhobos, Efik, Tiv not killing people? Are they not being shortchanged?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by 9jafreak: 4:38am On Jun 18, 2012
Is there a way out?

The success of the Islamic Revolution of 1979, and the egregiously shameful neo-imperial circumstances that led to it, has taught Muslim 'minority' groups all around the world that
an indomitable power lies within Islam.
Those who criticize and condemn Political Islam therefore must also understand the imperial and quintessentially defectible human condition that contributed to the continuous Chaos.
Please "Patience" people. The last thing we need is 'holy impatience' or counter zeal. The Muslim men, women and children murdered (and that may yet be murdered in reprisal attacks) have nothing to do with Fanatical theo-political Islam. They are our brothers and sisters and neighbours, One Nigeria or not!

2. Please note that once this becomes a 'popular war' (as the Enemy would like it to be), the fanatical elite who inspire the carnage to facilicitate their unquenching thirst for total rule will receive the dubious legitimacy that currently evades them.
From that point, a New Awakening will dawn on the collective consciousness and the mythical golden state-cum-British Experiment will cease to live in disguise, unless of course, 'Christian folly' has not yet peaked!

3. The President should repent and call for an urgent Sovereign National Conference. We are at war with ourselves, and only by gaining overwhelming POPULAR SUPPORT can the Enemy be shamed and exposed.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 4:39am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

What's the truth?

What power sharing arrangement? Since independence which section has been ruling? The power arrangement that made them annul the freest election in this country and killed the mandate holder? The power arrangement that made them destroyed federalism and concentrated power at the center in a multi cultural, multi linguistic , multi-everything Nigeria? Why are Igbo not throwing bombs? Why are Urhobos, Efik, Tiv not killing people? Are they not being shortchanged?

There is no need to get unnecessarily emotional. Ask yourself why ACN, ANPP, and CPC could not find a a southerner to be their flag-bearers and you'll find the answer revealing. What I wrote above will significantly reduce or eliminate the BH issue. I'd be glad to hear your own prescription and solution to the problem.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:40am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I'm yet to see this power sharing agreement. Did I hear you say -kept us together for decades? so what happened to SE where I come from, how many shots of this sharing did they get throught this whole decade? Well its clear now that BH is political. Lets see how far this'll go.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 18, 2012
The President should repent and call for an urgent Sovereign National Conference. We are at war with ourselves, and only by gaining overwhelming POPULAR SUPPORT can the Enemy be shamed and exposed.

I believe will need a national conference to discuss among other things:

1. Nigeria's secularism
2. Political structure
3. Resource control
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

I believe will need a national conference to discuss among other things:

1. Nigeria's secularism
2. Political structure
3. Resource control

Way to go. No ifs or buts. If we cant live together in peace then lets leave eachother in peace.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I'm yet to see this power sharing agreement. Did I hear you say -kept us together for decades? so what happened to SE where I come from, how many shots of this sharing did they get throught this whole decade? Well its clear now that BH is political. Lets see how far this'll go.

SE candidates need to fight to win the nomination of their parties when its time for the South. Unfortunately, Ebele Azikwe Jonathan may have taken your spot for now.

Personally, I could support a Igbo candidate without reservations, provided he/she is sophisticated enough to rise to the top position within his party.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

There is no need to get unnecessarily emotional. Ask yourself why ACN, ANPP, and CPC could not find a a southerner to be their flag-bearers and you'll find the answer revealing. What I wrote above will significantly reduce or eliminate the BH issue. I'd be glad to hear your own prescription and solution to the problem.

Wrong, it has more to do with political strategy of winning elections than preservation of power sharing arrangement. Why did the alliance between ACN and CPC fail in 2011? Why didn't strife to preserve the power sharing arrangement more so that the two candidates are from the North? If a lie is repeated for so long, it begins to adopt the coloration of the truth. There is nothing like that arrangement. I am not aware of it.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Turbocharged: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

This indeed terrible and sad.

It's becoming more or less a weekly occurrence in Nigeria. Before we know it, we start losing territories to these guys and the guerrilla warfare will commence. No nation with home grown Islamic insurgencies has fully recovered from it.

Though the buck stops at his desk as Commander in Chief there is little he can do at the moment to prevent someone from blowing off himself. We do not have intelligence apparatus to fight this battle. You can't threaten someone who wants to commit suicide with death.To that extent the military solution is greatly limited. The key thing is prevention and that will require the cooperation of citizens, the superb training of police and monumental resources and years to come by.

We need to run a counter narrative of their ideology. We need to get the people that matter in Islam in the North to not only condemn but give a counter narrative of what they consider the true position of Islam on peace and peaceful co-existence with peoples of other faiths. This need to be aired constantly and made to puncture their ability to use the religion as element to recruit. The current abracadabra of negotiating with Boko Haram will not lead us anyway meaningful. What are we negotiating exactly? It becomes worrisome that Datti Ahmed of this world who should be vociferous in condemning BH activities is advocating dialogue. Sad.

Such counter narrative must be met with appropriate military, economic and political strategy. The communities within the epicenter of this current violence must be made to have more faith in FG than BH. That's why indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens must stop. Unwarranted killings by the military of innocent after each suicide bombing be stopped. We need to re-brand the police so we can have faith in them to the extent that citizens can volunteer valuable information without fear of retribution. In short, you need a comprehensive strategy to defeat this kind of insurgency with diverse strands of excuse for its operation-politics, poverty, religion etc. No president, including GEJ can legislate a fix all solution into existence overnight. It will take years, money and consistent right decisions to defeat Boko Haram. I will NEVER blame GEJ for this. it's beyond him.

+1000
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 4:51am On Jun 18, 2012
National conference ko, conference of or gies ni. Who will attend a conference organized by the thieves in power and a conference without any legal authority? Such a conference would be in order after the current government and constitution have been disabled. As long as our constitution is still intact, only the NASS can address the issues you guys want to discuss in your conference.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by odumchi: 4:51am On Jun 18, 2012
I remember the days when we heard about bombings, massacres, and terrorism in distant and strange countries. We never expected such things to come near us and we had this comforting sense of security.

2012. Now look at us...
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:55am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

SE candidates need to fight to win the nomination of their parties when its time for the South. Unfortunately, Ebele Azikwe Jonathan may have taken your spot for now.

Personally, I could support a Igbo candidate without reservations, provided he/she is sophisticated enough to rise to the top position within his party.

I like you. I see you're indirectly telling me to get ready and form my own killer cult that'll draw attention to my plight incase I get overlooked again. I see, you maybe right - pressure is the key. If SE fights for party nomination and fails then its time for Ogwu Nzu afterwhich we bomb and kill some few thousands. I get ya.

Nwanne, I think I'll pass. I'll rather have a smaller and secular free country than be fighting and killing every minute for power.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Bosuntop: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2012
This is boko haram stuff is purely religious fight from the northerners.if you remember they have tried to make some of nigeria northern state a sharia state which didnt work for them.i dont think this suicide bombers are nigerians,they re imported to the country by this evil religioius fanatics.They have a support from this islam terrorist group to achieve there aim.i think a repraisal attacks will work since nothing is working now.if they attack 1 church attck 50 mosques they will think twice before doing anything..
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 4:58am On Jun 18, 2012
odumchi: I remember the days when we heard about bombings, massacres, and terrorism in distant and strange countries. We never expected such things to come near us and we had this comforting sense of security.

2012. Now look at us...

Its a shame brother, those days now belong to history books.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by nduchucks: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:
Nwanne, I think I'll pass. I'll rather have a smaller and secular free country than be fighting and killing every minute for power.

Stop wasting people's time here by asking for solutions. You could have simply stated that all you want is to break the SE out of Nigeria. The problem with your solution is that, it is not supported by a majority of the people of the SE. You are better off working within the system, its the sensible thing to do.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2012
odumchi: I remember the days when we heard about bombings, massacres, and terrorism in distant and strange countries. We never expected such things to come near us and we had this comforting sense of security.

2012. Now look at us...

I remember the issue of Mutalab and how almost everyone responded that no Nigerian would go on such a suicide mission. Nigerians love life, you know.
We know better now.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by agborodun: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2012
jamst: Hmmm...U see guyz,boko haram are not muslims lik myself,BH are SSS are PDP-dogs & their evil master are zionist jew Israhell and zionist USA...The bomb blast here & there are planned and planted by your State Security Service in co-ordination with evil-foreign agency (mossad,cia & mi5/6 wateva)....They are using the same tactics DIVIDE RULE CONQUER...Look at Sudan of recently DIVIDE,they want d same 4 Nigeria...My bro&sis wake up,our enemies are israhelli jew and zionist america...Try 2 make ur search about dis & prove me wrong...Peace 2 all
THIS CAN ONLY BE POSTED BY AN A-NIMAL FROM EVIL FOREST.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by odumchi: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

I remember the issue of Mutalab and how almost everyone responded that no Nigerian would go on such a suicide mission. Nigerians love life, you know.
We know better now.

The sad truth is that filling up one's head with radical ideology can cause one to do unimaginable things.
It's really a disturbing thought that someone can hate another so much that he's willing to kill himself just to kill them.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by odumchi: 5:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Its a shame brother, those days now belong to history books.

It's very unfortunate. The rate that things are spoiling in this country is astounding.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 5:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Bosuntop: This is boko haram stuff is purely religious fight from the northerners.if you remember they have tried to make some of nigeria northern state a sharia state which didnt work for them.i dont think this suicide bombers are nigerians,they re imported to the country by this evil religioius fanatics.They have a support from this islam terrorist group to achieve there aim.i think a repraisal attacks will work since nothing is working now.if they attack 1 church attck 50 mosques they will think twice before doing anything..

Look, there is a problem with reprisals, it solves nothing. Its just another knee-jerk emotional reaction that leaves the nation more and more wounded. There are many morsques in SW, what do you think'll happen if we go down the road of burning and counter burning? I think we can see some changes if West, East, and MB unequivocally call North East and North West to order. If North West and North East realizes they're alone with no regional friends in Nigeria, they'll sit up. Core north can kill Boko Haram in one week- take that to the bank. If they know the rest of Nigeria is ready for any kind of showdown, this nonsense will cease immediately. Our problem is that West, East, and MB are still dancing around this murderous fire like men with no balls. The day we show some balls is the day we'll see some changes.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by SamIkenna: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Stop wasting people's time here by asking for solutions. You could have simply stated that all you want is to break the SE out of Nigeria. The problem with your solution is that, it is not supported by a majority of the people of the SE. You are better off working within the system, its the sensible thing to do.

You're wrong. I want Nigeria to work and I want to be part of it, but at the same time I'm not blind to realities on ground. The only reason I advocate for a break-up is - this constant maiming that seems to defy every measure.

I'm a human being with heart. Each time I hear - this got bombed, that got bombed, my heart sinks deeper and deeper because I know that lives, dreams, and hopes have been cut short. I'm not a mad one Nigerianist that believes that it doesnt matter how many lives lost, Nigeria must remain one. I want Nigeria to survive, but it must survive without taking the blood of her people. If it insists on taking the the lives of those it purports to protect then we must kill it.

I want to save lives, I have no interest in taking them unlike most "over patriotic one Nigerianists."

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Beaf: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2012
ndu_chucks: Sam_Ikenna, I call it exactly as I see it. It is clear to me that there is a political component to the BH issues and a lot of the violence is directly related to the violation of the power sharing agreement which has kept us together as a nation for decades. GEJ's announcement that he will not run in 2015 will have an immediate positive impact in the management of the BH debacle. The truth is bitter, but remains the truth.

This post is daft, foolish, thoughtless, wicked and abominably evil.

I wonder why the d!otic "power sharing" doesn't work in a party like CPC? Or why you dunces haven't taken your power sharing argument to APGA or ACN.
Do the almajiri's share this power you are talking about or are they simply allowed to multiply and fester like a running sore, while you core-Northern elite stuff your accounts with dollar loot of gargantuan proportions? Is it not the same evil-mindedness that has seen you employ boko haram as a political tool? Unfortunately for you, it is a failure and has made Southerners and Middle Belter's very wary of all core-Northern politicians. Forget about 2015, repent off evil and repair your broken and highly unequal societies.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by Cmingout(m): 5:39am On Jun 18, 2012
brentkruge:

actually, 72 virgins, not counting the young boys (for what?, I wonder), perpetual errections, and utterly delicious orgasmss.

See how these deluded guys are recruited?

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)
“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pe.nis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur‟an, p. 351)

Abu „Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah‟s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant va.gina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

This is what it comes down to folks!

This is Bullshit upon Nonsense....
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by festel: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2012
Honestly,this is bad and is becoming rampant now.only God can save us.
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by member479760: 6:09am On Jun 18, 2012
timmy1999: Am sick and tired of all this...we can't watch them kill our christian brother and sisters like that..
We are ready to go assist our brothers in the north to fight against the blood demons there..if u are with me on this..halla me

GO AHEAD WITHOUT MY ENEMIES!
Re: Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 6:12am On Jun 18, 2012
All these killings just because we have a reetardeed president who claims he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram but cant bring them to justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.