Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434637 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by santa101: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ all....I work for a consultin firm which handles training in the uk and i work as one of their manager.this is my first time apllyin with the company.We applied for several state workers and they were granted and some were refused..Despite showing all neccesary docs like approval of d trainin by d commisioner which indicates my company name.hotel bookings frm hotel in d uk,bank statement of company ,pay slip,employment letter,copy of id card,tax clearance,copy of cscs account of shares worth 150k,bank statemnt of salary for 6 months showing 70k as salary ,letter from company stating their willingness to sponsor me for the trip i was denied twice along side the state delegates and we had to shift the date cos we felt we were all denied cos of the olympics.so a later date has been slated and fresh hotel bookings done.Please advice is needed on wat to do?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
santa101: @ all....I work for a consultin firm which handles training in the uk and i work as one of their manager.this is my first time apllyin with the company.We applied for several state workers and they were granted and some were refused..Despite showing all neccesary docs like approval of d trainin by d commisioner which indicates my company name.hotel bookings frm hotel in d uk,bank statement of company ,pay slip,employment letter,copy of id card,tax clearance,copy of cscs account of shares worth 150k,bank statemnt of salary for 6 months showing 70k as salary ,letter from company stating their willingness to sponsor me for the trip i was denied twice along side the state delegates and we had to shift the date cos we felt we were all denied cos of the olympics.so a later date has been slated and fresh hotel bookings done.Please advice is needed on wat to do?
You seem to have done everything well, but that does not mean the Visa Officer would be satisfied with your salary and your 150k worth "account of shares". I see your finance circumstance as the little problem here
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Isjaymoh(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hello house, pls what period is the best to apply for US visa and what season is the best to travel? Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Enlightened1: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
@justwise and Vicjustice!! I've got a quick question. What is my chances of getting US visit visa. I applied for a conferences which is coming up on Nov. My passport is a virgin PP. My. Interview is in OCT24. I've got all the required documentation. Like letter of Employment, sponsor letter and bank statement, my bank statement and payslip, tax clearance. Between sponsor for the trip is my pops, he owns the coy!., between I've been refused UK visa 2 times. Please what are my chances? I know I have to prove to the CO beyond every reasonable doubt strong ties to my country, and also demonstrate the benefit of the trip to me and sponsor. I am littled worried because of what I heard about the US visa interview, you get denied without the co looking at your documents. Please shed more light on this, between I will let the forum know how my interview panned out!!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Enlightened1: @justwise and Vicjustice!! I've got a quick question. What is my chances of getting US visit visa. I applied for a conferences which is coming up on Nov. My passport is a virgin PP. My. Interview is in OCT24. I've got all the required documentation. Like letter of Employment, sponsor letter and bank statement, my bank statement and payslip, tax clearance. Between sponsor for the trip is my pops, he owns the coy!., between I've been refused UK visa 2 times. Please what are my chances? I know I have to prove to the CO beyond every reasonable doubt strong ties to my country, and also demonstrate the benefit of the trip to me and sponsor. I am littled worried because of what I heard about the US visa interview, you get denied without the co looking at your documents. Please shed more light on this, between I will let the forum know how my interview panned out!!
No one can actually give you the assurance of your chances especially when we don't know the nature of conference, it significance and your importance to it; these are the major factors
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Isjaymoh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hi, there's a girl am dating, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state, she promise to send me an invitation letter and some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am gonna apply for? And would immigration officer accept her to sponsor me and my accomodation? Thanks.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
Isjaymoh: Hi, there's a girl am dating, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state, she promise to send me an invitation letter and some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am gonna apply for? And would immigration officer accept her to sponsor me and my accomodation? Thanks.
If the girl is (let's say) Madonna, Bayonce, Oprah etc, her financial stance will definitely overruled your personal circumstances and the visa is certain; but if she is just one other American girl, I'm afraid you need to fulfil the requirements: she can provide accommodation for you, but since you are an adults, she can not be your sponsor except she is your wife or you are in a committed and bond relationship beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Enlightened1: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2012
@ Vicjustice, thanks for your prompt reply. Please I want to tell you something confidential and need your help with it. Please send me a message on samuelobote@gmail.com

Thanks

quote author=Vicjustice]
No one can actually give you the assurance of your chances especially when we don't know the nature of conference, it significance and your importance to it; these are the major factors[/quote]
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Next2Bezee(m): 1:57am On Aug 25, 2012
Moved the comment
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2012
beejaybida: Hi, VicJustice. Quick clarification needed on this "Money Lodgement" issue.i asked you earlier in the enquiries group but the shorthand language you deemed confusing. sorry abt that. My annuals (as stated/broken down in employer letter of intro) is 6 Million made up of salary (180k monthly) and various allowances. On a particular month, we received an allowance into my salary current account which i put into fixed deposit with the same bank so as not to overspend. I ask you, if i liquidate the fixed deposit 2 months to application and the bank credits back into my salary current account (where the funds were taken from initially) with the proceeds, would it still be "Money Lodgement"? kindly note that 1. the trasaction is directly traceable to the account, 2. all my salary and other allowances go thru the account, so there is history of income and expenditure over a long time, 3. i shall attach with application all the fixed deposit certificates given for the period as well as a detailed explanation refering to the bank statement on when the funds were debited by the bank and were credited back too. 4. The funds is good enough to sustain us for the trip as well as have something left for after the trip. Thank you.

You had better liquidate your fixed deposit at a time 6months ahead of ur application so it doesnt look like Cash lodgement. Try avoiding the avoidable. If your earn up to N6m in a year, with such account turnover, ur visa is likely to be approved.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by koolmd: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hello All,

I am planning my vacation for Nov. 2012 and i will be visiting 3 European countries. Although, am applying for a Schengen visa through France Embassy as directed at the Netherlands Embassy website.

The question i like to ask here is that, if i write Amsterdam, Netherlands as the place am visiting and i decide to visit Brusell,, Belgium and Paris, France on thesame trip.

Does it in anyway constitute a breach of my visa terms (if my visa is valid for ''ESTAT SCHENGEN") I had recieved a schengen visa to Paris before but my french friend invited me to Germany but i refused because i thought the visa was only valied for france then.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
koolmd: Hello All,

I am planning my vacation for Nov. 2012 and i will be visiting 3 European countries. Although, am applying for a Schengen visa through France Embassy as directed at the Netherlands Embassy website.

The question i like to ask here is that, if i write Amsterdam, Netherlands as the place am visiting and i decide to visit Brusell,, Belgium and Paris, France on thesame trip.

Does it in anyway constitute a breach of my visa terms (if my visa is valid for ''ESTAT SCHENGEN"wink I had recieved a schengen visa to Paris before but my french friend invited me to Germany but i refused because i thought the visa was only valied for france then.
No, it is within your privilege (as a Schengen visa holder) to travel to or within the 25 Schengen member states: there is no immigration controls, and you are allowed to stay in any county that you please as long as the visa remains valid. But it is advisable to use the airport of the country that issued you the visa as your point of arrival otherwise, you might need to explain the purpose of your visit: know that any Schengen country has every right to cancel your visa even if it is issued by another Schengen state

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by okine4real: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
i work for a company and my monthly salary is 110k. i want to travel to uk for a vacation. Please can someone list the documents that i need to attach when submitting my passport? I have a virgin Passport. Am considering i book a reservation or i get a letter of invitation. i need someone to enlighten on what i need to present if i do a reservation and if i have letter of invitation. Also i have 1M in my salary account which has being there for about a month now. i need your response please.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
@okine

wrong thread
check the uk visa enquiries thread or better still check ukba website which is where their requirements
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by obigin43(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
PLS CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME ON WHAT NEXT TO DO ON THIS ISSUE
1.I APPLIED FOR UK VISA AND I WAS DENIED DUE TO NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL TAX CERTIFICATE
2.NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE MY SALARY ACCOUNT.

TO BE HONEST I PERSONAL ASKED MY COMPANY TO BE PAYING ME IN CASH BECAUSE I CANT DEAL WITH THE STRESS OF LONG QUEUE IN THE BANK ON PAY DAY AND I HAVE MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT (current account) WHICH I HAVE BEEN USING FOR A VERY LONG TIME THOUGH I HAVE CONTACTED MY COMPANY ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT TO START PAYING ME THROUGH MY SALARY ACCOUNT

AND FOR THE TAX CERTIFICATE MY COMPANY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO US SO I ASKED THEM TO GIVE ME THE CODE WHICH THEY USED TO PAY IN TAX OFFICE SO THAT I COULD GET IT DONE BY MY SELF

AM DOING ALL THIS MAYBE I SHOULD RE-SUMMIT IT AGAIN IN A 2 WEEKS TIME
PLS IS IT ADVICE ABLE TO SUMMIT IT AGAIN OR TO RE-APPLY COS A BROWN ENVELOPE WAS GIVING TO ME BY THE EMBASSY AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IT'S FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO RE-SUMMIT ONE'S THEY CAN PROVIDE WHAT THE EMBASSY ARE ASKING FOR.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Posting all in CAPITALS
Is very un polite it makes it look like you are shouting.
Used by small bois who think it makes them look big Maga.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by obigin43(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
pls don't read meaning about me using capital letter is just because of my sight at that moment as in not able to read small letters.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
obigin43: PLS CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME ON WHAT NEXT TO DO ON THIS ISSUE
1.I APPLIED FOR UK VISA AND I WAS DENIED DUE TO NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL TAX CERTIFICATE
2.NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE MY SALARY ACCOUNT.

TO BE HONEST I PERSONAL ASKED MY COMPANY TO BE PAYING ME IN CASH BECAUSE I CANT DEAL WITH THE STRESS OF LONG QUEUE IN THE BANK ON PAY DAY AND I HAVE MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT (current account) WHICH I HAVE BEEN USING FOR A VERY LONG TIME THOUGH I HAVE CONTACTED MY COMPANY ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT TO START PAYING ME THROUGH MY SALARY ACCOUNT

AND FOR THE TAX CERTIFICATE MY COMPANY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO US SO I ASKED THEM TO GIVE ME THE CODE WHICH THEY USED TO PAY IN TAX OFFICE SO THAT I COULD GET IT DONE BY MY SELF

AM DOING ALL THIS MAYBE I SHOULD RE-SUMMIT IT AGAIN IN A 2 WEEKS TIME
PLS IS IT ADVICE ABLE TO SUMMIT IT AGAIN OR TO RE-APPLY COS A BROWN ENVELOPE WAS GIVING TO ME BY THE EMBASSY AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IT'S FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO RE-SUMMIT ONE'S THEY CAN PROVIDE WHAT THE EMBASSY ARE ASKING FOR.
Submitting or Re-applying will not produce any different result unless your bank statement and other clerical documentations meet the requirements: if I were you, I will start preparing the documents and my bank statement to enable me meet the requirements and apply again in 6 months time
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by obigin43(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2012
thanks vic,i think that should be the right advice for me,i will definitely do as u said though my bank account meet up with the requirement just that the salary account and i have already informed my company to be paying me through the account which they opened for me for the salary payment so in 6 months time i think it will be okay and moreover my official leave is running i will use the remaining days to visit south Africa again since i still have some month left on my 6 months multiple visa.
thanks once again mr vicjustice.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2012
obigin43: thanks vic,i think that should be the right advice for me,i will definitely do as u said though my bank account meet up with the requirement just that the salary account and i have already informed my company to be paying me through the account which they opened for me for the salary payment so in 6 months time i think it will be okay and moreover my official leave is running i will use the remaining days to visit south Africa again since i still have some month left on my 6 months multiple visa.
thanks once again mr vicjustice.
How does your bank statement meet the requirement if it does not show your income from verifiable sources?
I was not talking about the amount of money in your account, i meant your bank statement should meet the requirement by displaying your salary income: a bank statement that does not show one's salary does not meet the requirement
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by obigin43(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2012
what if in 6 months time if present my current account and my salary account will that be okayor will that contradict the issue cos do to the nature of my job i still offer personal service to some clients which i also receive payment from that source and sometime the money that goes into my current account is more than my salary...pls shed more light and thanks for ur time vic.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
obigin43: what if in 6 months time if present my current account and my salary account will that be okayor will that contradict the issue cos do to the nature of my job i still offer personal service to some clients which i also receive payment from that source and sometime the money that goes into my current account is more than my salary...pls shed more light and thanks for ur time vic.
In Europe, if one does businesses or services that involve cash payment, it is required that the business owner install a receipt machine from which incomes are traceable, or have invoice teller with which incomes can be documented, but in Nigeria, it is not so, and Visa Officers understand this: however, you are expected to have invoice tellers which should be taken to the Revenue office for proper income documentations.
I don't know the contents or the composition of your account statement, but if you think it meets the standard as explained in the original post, then it is good to go
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by obigin43(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
thanks for all Mr vic,you have open my eyes to more things that i take for granted

you advice have been so helpful to me cos i like doing my visa application by my self without giving it to agent and to be honest with you am always be successful not until when chose to visit Europe anyway it still part of experience.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by babafemmo1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Bro,
I need information ๐ก what I need to apply with,I A̶̲̥̅♏ an Engineer And I have Ѧ registed coy which I'm Ѧ signatory to τ̣̣ђё account
I'm applying ƒ♥̸̨я̥ Ѧ tourist visa i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Turkey with my wife And I intend using my passonal account And both τ̣̣ђё company account as sponsoring account
I already stated that I A̶̲̥̅♏ using my passonal account And τ̣̣ђё company ƒ♥̸̨я̥ τ̣̣ђё trip
Do I need to include my wife staement ǿſ account as well And ,what A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ d likely question τ̣̣ђё VO might ask cos dis is our first time applying?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
babafemmo1: Bro,
I need information ๐ก what I need to apply with,I A̶̲̥̅♏ an Engineer And I have Ѧ registed coy which I'm Ѧ signatory to τ̣̣ђё account
I'm applying ƒ♥̸̨я̥ Ѧ tourist visa i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Turkey with my wife And I intend using my passonal account And both τ̣̣ђё company account as sponsoring account
I already stated that I A̶̲̥̅♏ using my passonal account And τ̣̣ђё company ƒ♥̸̨я̥ τ̣̣ђё trip
Do I need to include my wife staement ǿſ account as well And ,what A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ d likely question τ̣̣ђё VO might ask cos dis is our first time applying?
Please, write in English in corresponding posts.
No, it is not necessary to include your wife's account if you are applying with your statement of account, but it is up to you if you think the money in her account will be of advantage to your application, but you are not required to include it. The same goes if she is the one presenting her bank statement, you will not be required to show yours too
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by penfold(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2012
@Lessenich

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin People no go kill person for this Nairaland o!!

Vicjustice: Be careful what crime you commit and what advice you ask for, that is my advice

Wow!! Vicjustice, that was quite mild coming from you.....Now thats a guy that deserves heavy bashing if there's one!!

@Poster...Since you had the 'sense' to figure out that you cannot be in 2 places at the same time....you surely can figure out the rest of the solution to your self inflicted/created problem!!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
@Lessenich

Go and ask British embassy how to do that, i'm not going to allow you to use this section for some fraudulent ideas.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
penfold: Wow!! Vicjustice, that was quite mild coming from you.....Now thats a guy that deserves heavy bashing if there's one!!
Lol, I was only trying to be merciful grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.