Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (10724 Views)

Poll: Is he an asset or a nuisance?

Asset: 54% (50 votes)
Nuisance: 45% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2007
let me continue,

in fact, why drink and drive when you can weed and fly, grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
are u LordimpaQ??

and why is there no reply button on the United thread??
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Banderas(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
Bob, the thread is locked o.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
Ban day 4

and Jackal remains unbanned . . . . how nice ! grin

and this marks my 1000th post in exile as MC OMO shocked grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by chuckdee4(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2007
I don't know y y'all are wasting ur time begging Seun, looks like he already knows what he wants to do, cos the poll is clearly in favour of Jackal staying but nothing has been done yet.
I'll shut up now, the last time i spoke on this thread i got banned for 24hrs, after sending an email protesting my innocence i was threathened with a future week of suspension (The way this place is run reminds me of a certain country)
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by toba1909(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
I think the dude knows whatz the main offence of Jackal,he'll unban him at the right time.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by lordimpaq(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
justkunmi:

are u LordimpaQ??

i am lordimpaq, and there is no other,
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
am wondering what can be so special about u being Lordimpaq grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
was wonderin the exact same thing. , undecided
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
unban Jackal please. He is vulgar, uncouth and very base at times, but the differences in personality is what makes the sports section interesting.

I have exchanged words with him numerous times, but always in an atmosphere of friendship and mere word jousting, no bad feelings whatsoever

I do recognise that some people find it hard comprehending Jackal's antics, but after you get to know him he's a pretty cool bloke wink

and while we're at it. . .could you please unban TOH? I really don't know what she's done to deserve such a lengthy ban sad

and my sister +osisi, these ladies are gems don't deny nairaland their valuable contributions wink
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
Debo . . . U r a certified woman wrapper ! U choose to ask 4 TOH to be unbanned here as if she were a sports person ? wetin Kitaun do u wey u no 4low others ask Seun to unban am ? Ashewo oshi !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2007
love him or hate him . . .
when he was around. . .all y'all wished he was beheaded. .
now he is behind seun's bars, y'all are doin rallies for his return. . . PEOPLE!!!

My point is the the same. . .
You cant and shouldn't punish a man for who he is. . . !!!

So if I become vulgar (which is very enticing at the moment) i get banned too? angry
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
kitaun i no be woman wrapper, I only complain about unjustified banning. cool

you deserve what you got and you've refused to apologise wink

@ JK

jackal's ban is not right, I never wanted him banned, he contributes a lot of this section. cool
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
Jk . . .word jousting never meant we were beefing ! there have been times we been clawing ourselves online whilst exchanging IMs and calls, so what u on about ? Pls Seun ban urself, and Jackal afresh and all his relatives, hucarson et al, Gamine, Mukina, Razorr and I, maybe u wld have some peace !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2007
Una still dey give homilies on Jackal a.k.a Adedibu? grin

No mind Seun.He is a bit like a petulant child who takes his football home everytime his infantilism gets the better of him.Who remembers that song that goes,"its my party and I can do as I want to. . . . . " That's Seun's attitude grin

@Debo

As Mr PMS said,you be "woman wrapper" grin Lucky game against Villa,will see how you do against Newcastle
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2007
B4 I 4get ban Fynewaka and Islander too, debosky shd be banned 4 pleading 4 TOH !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
wink
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
Pls ban I-man and 4play 4 being a man-servant to Jackal . . Seun thanx jare !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by tosinadeda: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
seun u dan dey match our eyes o,wetin b all this nonsense sef, re open the arsenal thread and stop being stubborn and proud grin grin grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by 4Play(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Mc Omo

I dare Seun to ban me!!I go shrine for am,im no fit,I too strong for am grin

Kitaun shall remain banned. . . .in Jesus name!Amen!!!!
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2007
Everybody just dey ask for ban anyhow.  grin
Mc omo who you be before ur ban?  cheesy Kitaun?

I-man/4-Play, make Afam no catch you.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Iman3(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
If Afam see this one,im go accuse me of being the biggest scammer Nigeria ever produced grin
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2007
David . . . oya deny say u no know who I be b4 Mc omo ? u dis PTH !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by justkunmi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2007
did seun deliberately remove the reply button from the united and arsenal threads??
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by debosky(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
grin grin grin

Kitaun e dey pain you? cheesy

abi you toasted TOH and she no gree for you, berra luck next time grin

@ I-man

no mind those Villa boys, Blackburn give dem liver before we cut them down to size. Wenger got Jol fired already, I feel Fat Sam may be next grin grin

we want Jackal, we want Jackal. . .truthfully we do, who else will promise to run around Trafalgar naked if Arsenal beat MU? grin grin

@ JK he LOCKED those threads. . .it happened before and I pleaded to get them unlocked, this time he's proving more difficult to convince
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
Mc omo na Kitaun jare!  grin grin I just put two and two together now.

I-man . . . God help you if you post on one of Afam's threads again.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Cougar: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2007
i think seun is acting a bit childish. why lock up the arsenal and red devils thread?
someone needs to tell him the truth that he is acting like a sissy. he should as well lock the sports thread. and who are the people responsible for this banning and unbanning? i guess they want us on the sexuality threads where perverts like them abound.
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2007
Debo . . . craze dey worry u and even Jackal don confess to me how u were both cross-toasting her abi wetin make both una reconcile finally ? after u don 1st cause gobe cos of d chic ? Shameless agbayas, leave my aburo TOH alone !
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by mrpataki(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2007
Whats all this ballyhoo about TOH? The main point of discussion is Jackal.

@ Kitaun,
So you dont know Islander has been banned also undecided I support the banning of fynewaka. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by McOmo(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2007
Exactly my point ! Seun should just go ahead to ban all troublemakers including u and I and leave muppets and retards to run amok on d land ! Meanwhile, TOH got into this just as pahtakee could have since the thread is about ban-ban ! Wormedup, if u reading dis 4rm afar, I dey vex with u o, how u allow Seun ban u like dis wey u no show am stunt ?
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Fimmy(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2007
he is more than a nuisance to the sport section, he talks without thinking,
Re: Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? by Fimmy(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2007
he is more than a nuisance to the sport section, he talks without thinking, im glad you banned him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Photos: Handsome Man Turns Into Old Woman After Sex Change Surgery Went Wrong / How Can I Join The Red Cross Society In Nigeria / Does Flogging Have A Place In Modern Nigerian Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.