Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Even Bother With These Atheists? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (7113 Views)

Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good? / Where Are These ATHEISTS? / Reasons Why You Should Not Bother To Read The Quran! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by MrAnony1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Are you serious shocked ?!? I didn't know o. I'm all bulging eyes and vibrating ears. Please tell me more
Wow
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Wow
No be small tin shocked
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Delafruita(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin dis wan dey talk? abeg stick to ur big b@ng theory jare! u is chatting fuckeries out of ur infected anuz!
who be dis mumufied ignoramus?if you cant comprehend the simple questions asked and respond in sensible manner,na by force to pass comment?see dis brainwashed mumu factorial
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by cyrexx: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
Thats is what you get when small small girls miss road and leave the romance section of nairaland to wander to the religion section where their brain's processor and RAM (I.Q.) is not sophisticated enough to handle the rigorous debate going on.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
cyrexx: Thats is what you get when small small girls miss road
This is the kind of crap one sees when 'old people' will not respect themselves and stay on their lane.

Just 'cos i come on NL to act the clown don't make me no clown. Fools/jerks will not be suffered gladly.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
Delafruita:
who be dis mumufied ignoramus?if you cant comprehend the simple questions asked and respond in sensible manner,na by force to pass comment?see dis brainwashed mumu factorial

Now respect yourself and mind the way u talk to a Christian sister or I'm gonna walk all over your a.s.s!

2 Likes

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
Delafruita:
I will give u anoda go to make sense, ur bars are weak! Come harder! am waiting.....
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
cyrexx: Thats is what you get when small small girls miss road and leave the romance section of nairaland to wander to the religion section where their brain's processor and RAM (I.Q.) is not sophisticated enough to handle the rigorous debate going on.
Old papa! Are u ok? Anyways..... I'll also give u more time to construct ur usual bullshitzzzzzz.

Be creative! U can do it! Oh yes u can!

Now get busy!
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ybutterfly: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^stUUUUUpid tHHHHHread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Now respect yourself and mind the way u talk to a Christian sister or I'm gonna walk all over your a.s.s!
Don't mind them. They think they have monopoly over invectives. They spew crap and expect one to remain silent becos we're Christians. When we firmly refuse to be villified we are called hypocrites.

Let anyone here spew filth in my direction,i'll give them a word or two that will make their ancestors cringe. Rubbish
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
cyrexx: Thats is what you get when small small girls miss road and leave the romance section of nairaland to wander to the religion section where their brain's processor and RAM (I.Q.) is not sophisticated enough to handle the rigorous debate going on.

Now u see your life? You have finally exposed your folly and shown how paltry and shallow u really are. So asides believing in nothing u are also a chauvinist and a sexist, yet you think of yourself as a person with high I.Q? Pls tell me, what really differentiates you from a goat, baboon or even a rat cos I'm finding it very difficult finding one.

1 Like

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Old papa! Are u ok? Anyways..... I'll also give u more time to construct ur usual bullshitzzzzzz.

Be creative! U can do it! Oh yes u can!

Now get busy!
U dey mind am? In his mind he has a high IQ and is making 'meaningful contributions to rigorous intellectual discourse'. In his mind.

The real intellectuals are the silent members who come on NL to watch and shake their heads at the ignorance of folks like cyrexx and his ilk, who with a plethora of empty words, come here to form intellectual.

Bloody old papa wey no go respect hin grey hair.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, Abeg O! I'm not a hater O! who am I to come between true love? Please O! Enjoy your new found love. It's not me that will keep you apart from the answer to your prayers lwkmd! grin grin
What God Nairaland has joined together, let no man put asunder. Hehehehehe!

Bros, there is always a red line that shld not be crossed but I must inform u u are dangerously close to that line.

1 Like

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Now u see your life? You have finally exposed your folly and shown how paltry and shallow u really are. So asides believing in nothing u are also a chauvinist and a sexist, yet you think of yourself as a person with high I.Q?
FX nwoke nmadu,it's all in his mind grin
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ishilove:
FX nwoke nmadu,it's all in his mind grin

My dearie, hapuwa ndia biko.

1 Like

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

My dearie, hapuwa ndia biko.
Straight up, bebe. Mi ò rayé sheeit,mehn cool
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Straight up, bebe. Mi ò rayé sheeit,mehn cool

Ayonfe mi, emi gan o ri tiwon ro rara ti e ni.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

Ayonfe mi, emi gan o ri tiwon ro rara ti e ni.
smiley
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by MrAnony1(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Na you sabi
I no sabi anything o! Na una leave topic begin romance each other na.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by cyrexx: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2012
Ybutterfly: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^stUUUUUpid tHHHHHread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i agree with you, bro, not just a stupid thread that the moderators should have closed down but stupidly funny, the kind where you unwind with some laughter.

these are what you get when a christian who vows not to bother with the atheists anymore but cant open any thread without addressing the atheists and then under the influence of imaginary fantasy cyber "love" and some testosterone chemicals running in his hot blood, he not only derails this thread but shows that his character is not at all different from those they proclaimed will go to hell fire.
Just like i said earlier, christians are not better at all from other fornicators, liars, thieves, swindlers, abusers, cursers, foul-mouthed deceivers, they are just better at pretending. Q.E.D.
So what is the difference between believers and non-believers.
The same ugly character, but one erroneously believe he will go to "heaven" and condemn others with similar character to "hell".

Now this got me laughing in 7 major nigerian languages.

fx king of mumu and his new girlfriends, open your mouth wide again and spill more christian bullshit out of your "holy heart", who knows, maybe your god enjoys when you fight his battles dirty for him...

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2012
thread should be renamed 'why bother with these lovers?'
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Ishilove: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2012
cyrexx:

open your mouth wide again and spill more christian bullshit
You are whining now, forgetting that you started with the insults. If you can't eat it, don't dish it.

C'est fini
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by cyrexx: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
Ishilove:
You are whining now, forgetting that you started with the insults. If you can't eat it, don't dish it.

C'est fini

O, sister, i didn't start insulting, you can go back and check the threads again. Infact, i dont think i directly addressed you, i was either speaking generally on my observations or "insulting" fx king. (check other threads, you see that we sometimes exchange few soft-mannered words, like guys normally do).
You started insulting me when you wanted to defend him, which i find unnecessary.
Again, i do not directly insult you. I either responded to your insults or make general observations.

Gracias munchos.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by JIL(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
This is the reason I hardly post on Nairaland. Why people still argue with atheist beats me. We're been there before. My advice like the op said is to avoid them at all cost. Anyone that is stupid enough to deny and even insult his/her creator doesn't deserve my time.

1 Like

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2012
Ishilove dear, hope u got the message I sent to your email box.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by cyrexx: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2012
@ JIL,

Christians are christians for reason best understood by them which non-christian might find silly.

Atheists are atheists for reasons best understood by them which some religious people might find funny.

I, too, just wanted the christians to let us be and stop calling atheists fools or "silly" or else they should be prepared for the outcome of when we expose their "silly" religion for its grand foolishness or "silliness".
Shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by FXKing2012(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2012
cyrexx: Christians are christians for reason best understood by them which non-christian might find silly.
Atheists are atheists for reasons best understood by them which some religious people might find funny.
I just want the christians to let us be and stop calling atheists fools or else they should be prepared for the outcome.
Shikena

The atheists should leave the Christians and their God alone; they shld stop making jest of the Christians and quit blaspheming. Stop uttering impieties! Respect is the word.

1 Like

Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by cyrexx: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

The atheists should leave the Christians and their God alone; they shld stop making jest of the Christians and quit blaspheming. Stop uttering impieties! Respect is the word.

yes, and respect should be reciprocal.

It is you christians who go out of your way in your crusade of "exposing"
the foolishness of other belief systems and you think its normal.

But when we return the favor in kind by exposing the foolishness of your silly religion, you think its abnormal.

Think outside the box for one second and see how silly you christians behave.
Re: Why Even Bother With These Atheists? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

Says the Christians who say the atheists are spiritually blind, call them fools for not believing in their God, and believe they'l be going to hell.... what hypocrisy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ask Questions/Doubts About Paganism/ATR's / ***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??*** / Doesnt God Know Those Already Going To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.