Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16358 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Super1759: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U goat! Fly away joor! grin grin
...thank God I be goat weh deh fly..but u be goat u deh 4 backyard of house deh shout mgbeeeee...mbgeeeee..
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by samkoro: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2012
zone77: Searching for Mr perfect will cause you nothing but heartaches.

It is an endeavour in futility because no such creature exists.

Why do you seek perfection when you are not perfect yourself?

Why do you place such an insurmountable obstacle infront of you?

Why have you made your life and relationships difficult because of such an irrational demand?

Unless God sends down an angel to marry you, which is an impossibility, you have to choose a human being, like the rest of us

Any woman you see enjoying a great relationship worked on that relationship. There are no short cuts. Perfectionism may work well in a novel, movie or television show, but in real life it will frustrate you, and lead you to massive pain.

Are you compatible with this guy? Can you live with him in peace without going crazy? If your answer is yes, then you are in a very good place.
You can deal with the ‘minor’ details later. However, if your answer is no or if you had rather dip your hand in a pot of boiling oil than spend time with this guy, I will suggest you look for another guy. Not having lots of money is not a good reason to give up a great relationship.

A guy may have lots of money but be abusive and insensitive to your feelings.If this guy, who doesn’t have lots of money, makes you feel on top of the world emotionally, then you should think about how to work out the financial angle in your relationship. Think and pray through. But don’t throw it away. Not just yet.

Is he too short, too fat, too tall, too smart, too dark, too light, too hairy, too muscular, too skinny, bald? etc These are things you can work around. If you don’t want to get married to a short man who will do anything to make you happy, would you rather he was tall and mean to you? A man’s height or physique will not make you happy. Stop delaying your marital destiny by desiring the wrong things. The media sells us the picture of the perfect man with well formed, a perfect body, a perfect job, an IQ of 180, perfect teeth, a nice apartment, a great car,etc. If you want one of those men, you will have to find them in that magazine and no where else. The fact is that if you want a good man, you must be willing to work on the relationship. You should be vary suspicious of any man who looks too perfect. In fact, I will advise that you step back and watch him closely.

Good advice to the deluded Nigerian ladies here and in diasporer living in the world of illusions.Some of these ladies cannot cook for Mr perfect or handle home chores.

Most of these ladies have lost touch (via parental up bringing or acculturation) with that Quintessential African woman that is known for being homely,respectfull,God fearing,original,down to earth ,humble ,hard working,real etc

They are not Smart enough to ask why Nigerians in diasporer go back to Nigeria and sometimes further to their villages to look for a wife.Even those in Nigerian cities still look back to villages for a wife.

The reason is that there have been great changes in society but not the age long DNA of the African man that perpetualy searches for that typical African woman still with a modern polishing and "humble intelligence.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by samkoro: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=2scorehigh]OP, I like the way you put it but I think you should know that seeking perfection is not the best thing when considering marriage not only for women but also for the men!

Also as a single and seriously searching dude, I am beginning to discover that in some cases, it is the guys that are preventing the ladies from getting married simply because many guys are still unable to understand women and discover how to attract a woman to and beyond the point where she start seeing the guy as pure gold and will no longer consider his height, his physique, his car, his apartment and even how much money he's got.

At this point I'm talking about, you will surprisingly though enjoyably find out that all a woman wants is just you! grin shocked wink
(/quote)

@2scorehigh
Yes u ar right.Both parties are guilty of this.Most guys do not make efforts to attract the ladies beyond their material life.The reason is that our modern society is at the high point of materialism and hedonism.Guys now interprete the body languages of the ladies-that ofcourse size men's pocket up,to mean total yearning for material comfort.Thus guys that have that endowed personalities that ladies search are at the losing end while those with the money play with the ladies.Although its as ironical as it is natural because men are mearnt to be hunters and go getters while women are mearnt to nuture the home and be scarce on the bread-line ;the reason why sexuality of men depends-to a large extent on material possesions

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by frederal(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2012
This among d best write-up I've seen on nairaland.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: Killz! Ctrl+alt+del plzzz....

no wonder you ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP......You are not ready to learn something new tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2012
klaus3011:

no wonder you ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP......You are not ready to learn something new tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yea! I b nun

NEXT!!!! tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2012
Super1759: ...thank God I be goat weh deh fly..but u be goat u deh 4 backyard of house deh shout mgbeeeee...mbgeeeee..
It doesn't change d fact dat u still a goat na! tongue tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by ohioleh: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2012
the best post ever....alot of girls are regreting this already...
but so many will still not learn,infact they are what we call victims of ignorance
thanks again ...you are great smiley
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by shizzle11(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2012
@op, on point!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yea! I b nun

NEXT!!!! tongue

MUPPET!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by jackpot(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: Killz! Ctrl+alt+del plzzz....
that post has 60 Likes. Can you beat that?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Liberty74(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
vry gud
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
jackpot: that post has 60 Likes. Can you beat that?

Nope!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
klaus3011:

MUPPET!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
wuss! grin grin

jackpot: that post has 60 Likes. Can you beat that?
and u are? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Nope!
u had to answer shee?

msteeeeew!!!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
wuss! grin grin

NUMPTY DUMPTY shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u had to answer shee?

msteeeeew!!!

How are you doing my dear friend? I will talk about other things later.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=klaus3011][/quote]
Stop derailing angry

Dinosaur! shocked shocked lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

How are you doing my dear friend? I will talk about other things later.
Tins like? Hmmm..... Dis might be interesting
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who is u? undecided
ask google...ibere(questn)
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop derailing angry

Dinosaur! shocked shocked lipsrsealed cheesy

why must you call me a dinosaur......they that leave in glass house should not throw stones oooh!!!be warned shocked shocked
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
klaus3011:

why must you call me a dinosaur......they that leave in glass house should not throw stones oooh!!!be warned shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

warned? shyting myself!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
Gen2jaynee: ask google...ibere(questn)
woeva! tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

warned? shyting myself!

NO PROBS.....by the time am through with you,you would cry and cuddle yourself...
lobataan... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
klaus3011:

NO PROBS.....by the time am through with you,you would cry and cuddle yourself...
lobataan... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
u gat jokes! grin grin

fimile joor! angry angry
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u gat jokes! grin grin

fimile joor! angry angry

would it be okay,if i do the cuddling for you. while you just sit back,relax and enjoy the flow?? wink wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
woeva! tongue
wet-fishcheesy
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
Gen2jaynee: wet-fishcheesy
Is dat wot u call ur woman? undecided

She must stink! grin
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
klaus3011:

would it be okay,if i do the cuddling for you. while you just sit back,relax and enjoy the flow?? wink wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
I will ban u for derailing

Get into ur naughty corner

Now!!!!!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I will ban u for derailing

Get into ur naughty corner

Now!!!!!

*yimu*!!*yimu*
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Is dat wot u call ur woman? undecided

She must stink! grin

LOL, now Idowu. I have a firm belief that you are a really smart and well-bred young lady. However, I cannot help but SMH in dismay at your embrace of hurling insults and foul language at people especially on threads in the romance section. You might explain it away that it is just fooling around on the internet. However, sooner or later, such foul language and the negative reaction of people to it will begin to manifest in the real world if you don't check yourself.

Yes, Nairaland is full of people that can make Kofi Annan want to strangle them. However, I find that most times you are the aggressor and we cannot honestly say that the people you attack deserve it. So my friend, I hope you will reflect on this and make the necessary amendments.

Thank you.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, now Idowu. I have a firm belief that you are a really smart and well-bred young lady. However, I cannot help but SMH in dismay at your embrace of hurling insults and foul language at people especially on threads in the romance section. You might explain it away that it is just fooling around on the internet. However, sooner or later, such foul language and the negative reaction of people to it will begin to manifest in the real world if you don't check yourself.

Yes, Nairaland is full of people that can make Kofi Annan want to strangle them. However, I find that most times you are the aggressor and we cannot honestly say that the people you attack deserve it. So my friend, I hope you will reflect on this and make the necessary amendments.

Thank you.

PLS PRINT AND POST THIS BULLSHIT TO ME SIR!

I WOULD LIKE A HARD-COPY

CHEERS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.