Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16361 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

PLS PRINT AND POST THIS BULLSHIT TO ME SIR!

I WOULD LIKE A HARD-COPY

CHEERS!!!

LOL, Ouch! Give me your postal address then #Hehehe.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
LESS I FORGET MR ITK AKA BABA SALA ASALATU AKA TUNJI D MESSIAH, DIS WOULD BE D LAST U CALL MY ATTENTION TO UNNECCESSARY BS U HIA! INVITE MY PERSON TO UR SECTION IF U NEED COMPANY. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2012
sosoluv: Why do men insult women on this forum if u don't want to be insulted in return? They start telling u how ill-mannered u are...it makes me wonder...so if u were the first to throw an insult, what does that make u?
IT MAKES DEM HE-GOATS! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
klaus3011:

*yimu*!!*yimu*

YIMU SQUARED* cheesy cheesy
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, Ouch! Give me your postal address then #Hehehe.
234, ABULEMUWONLERU ROAD OFF YABATECH NEXT TO HOLY GHOST STREET.

DONT B LATE.....
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
sosoluv: Why do men insult women on this forum if u don't want to be insulted in return? They start telling u how ill-mannered u are...it makes me wonder...so if u were the first to throw an insult, what does that make u?

Don't divert from my address to Idowu. I have seen part of her at her best and I know she can be a better person online. In fact, she has even restrained herself on this thread by her own standards.

I must add that a young lady is a future mother. Hence, you have a greater need for self-comportment and character. This does not mean that men or boys should be jerks but the word 'lady' exists for a reason.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
234, ABULEMUWONLERU ROAD OFF YABATECH NEXT TO HOLY GHOST STREET.

DONT B LATE.....

LOL. Don't worry, it has entered your subconsciousness, it will work with time.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: LESS I FORGET MR ITK AKA BABA SALA ASALATU AKA TUNJI D MESSIAH, DIS WOULD BE D LAST U CALL MY ATTENTION TO UNNECCESSARY BS U HIA! INVITE MY PERSON TO UR SECTION IF U NEED COMPANY. cool cool cool cool cool

Awwwwwwwwwww, it's been a long time coming O. Today is just the day you were destined to get it.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
-

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
tongue
Idowuogbo:

YIMU SQUARED* cheesy cheesy

*moju*!!*moju* tongue tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
sosoluv:
the same way the word 'gentleman'exsists. A person who will be the head of the house in the future.Before a men can point fingers at a woman and start barking rubbish, shud he not look at what his own behaviour reflects?I'm talking about all men who insult women on the forum.

I agree with you. We can all improve as people if we call ourselves to order when we go out of line.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
sosoluv:
the same way the word 'gentleman'exsists. A person who will be the head of the house in the future.Before a men can point fingers at a woman and start barking rubbish, shud he not look at what his own behaviour reflects?I'm talking about all men who insult women on the forum.

Gal!!!! i owe u Mary kay or Mac

u are mouthed!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Awwwwwwwwwww, it's been a long time coming O. Today is just the day you were destined to get it.
destined to get wot? u ok? abi o sick ni? behave o!!! angry angry angry tongue
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2012
sosoluv:
smiley On point!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Is dat wot u call ur woman? undecided

She must stink! grin[/quote hahhahaha..dts how ur pussy stinks..Wierdo.....*mtcheeewww
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
@idowuogbo.......i guess u most av been familiar wit d wet-fish like smell of yahhh pusi...?DODOYO:p
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2012
Gen2jaynee: @idowuogbo.......i guess u most av been familiar wit d wet-fish like smell of yahhh pusi...?DODOYO:p
EPA, is dat all u gat? Abeg jog on Jare! Ema gbami lowo werey alahausa yi ke angry
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
n
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
destined to get wot? u ok? abi o sick ni? behave o!!! angry angry angry tongue

LOL.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
EPA, is dat all u gat? Abeg jog on Jare! Ema gbami lowo werey alahausa yi ke angry
Elenu gborun......... Ema gbami lori yakatia yi shaaaa.....pele ooo...mo sure pe awon bobo yen lun brainwash yi e
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2012
Gen2jaynee: Elenu gborun......... Ema gbami lori yakatia yi shaaaa.....pele ooo...mo sure pe awon bobo yen lun brainwash yi e

Guy, the woman is trying to exercise restraint. That is enough, a man should not seek to outdo a woman on things like this. Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Gen2jaynee: 2:44am On Jul 07, 2012
maclatunji:

Guy, the woman is trying to exercise restraint. That is enough, a man should not seek to outdo a woman on things like this. Respect is reciprocal.
tnxxx tho..bt pls m nt a GUY(male)
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2012
^Oh sorry Jane or is it Jenny?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2012
maclatunji: ^Oh sorry Jane or is it Jenny?
Whichever it is, so fun awa ko yen je

Gbogbo bo se ko agidi bo ri bi eran sallah yi, is not y we hia o.

Aranbanda ni o je
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Whichever it is, so fun awa ko yen je

Gbogbo bo se ko agidi bo ri bi eran sallah yi, is not y we hia o.

Aranbanda ni o je

Cryptic, make it clearer. Tani Mon she agidi fun?
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by temmiedude: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2012
@OP: save urself d stress, most ladies won't listen. They'll rather fall into same mistake and regret it later.
Everyone needs experience. Abeg, allow them
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by switdick(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
temmie_dude: @OP: save urself d stress, most ladies won't listen. They'll rather fall into same mistake and regret it later.
Everyone needs experience. Abeg, allow them
lol
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by jackpot(f): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

and u are? undecided undecided undecided undecided
according to the script i'm having, you were supposed to be an adversary. No? undecided undecided undecidedundecided
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by maclatunji: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
jackpot: according to the script i'm having, you were supposed to be an adversary. No? undecided undecided undecidedundecided

LOL. Cool down girl.
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL. Cool down girl.
gal? dat na wan fugly looking reptile.

its some lil village boy! i no d handle very well
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
jackpot: according to the script i'm having, you were supposed to be an adversary. No? undecided undecided undecidedundecided

noticed#

now go play wiv ur wully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.