Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,786 members, 7,866,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Word Of Advice To Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Advice To Ladies (16362 Views)

Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by LesbianBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
This thread has made ''history'' on nairaland as a thread whose first post has the most ''likes''! Just imagine the first post has ''65 likes''! WONDERFUL! Boys are not smiling! @OP well done, i really hope they listen!
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by klaus3011(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

YIMU SQUARED* cheesy cheesy

idowuogbo my love.....hope you had a splendid weekend....talk to you later....cheers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by collinsn007(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Well then I will just go find the perfect woman since men can't reach up to our standards.

You thought you were the only ones in the world for women?
Ok, continue with your excuses you will soon be underneath another man.
maybe u still hv nt matured 2 see d real world or u r still growin bt u need 2 undastd dat u r nt perfect so hw cn u meet some1 perfect? if u r perfect y wld u need a partner? so pls wake nw b4 u end been a miserable dreamer
Re: Word Of Advice To Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
klaus3011:

idowuogbo my love.....hope you had a splendid weekend....talk to you later....cheers grin grin grin grin
Lmfa0! U need Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.