Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45770 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:

White ape...

...Yeah..this is a really intelligent exchange....

smh LmL And then you wonder why?

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2012
Blyss:
Nah, actually East Indians are, you should visit one of their forums and see how much the males dog their females, and their women lust after white dudes, and just the overall loads of self hate they possess. I was floored by it all, in that it made what bit of self hate we black folks have look like child's play.

That's on their forum..

They don't put it on primetime news like we do..
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2012
davida222: u black ape.

Lol, I ignored you but you're still picking something for me to respond to.
all4naija: That guy speaks from his ass!

I know right!

I am just tired. Tired of these ignorant men who use the word "niggah" and "coon", insult their people and say they love them. Who does that?

You can see deep down they hate their blackness.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:

@Darapture...Look at her arm at 1:04~~

Clearly she has been altering her skin...

This is from her recent tourny...See its all Blotchy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrzu2q3pCk

Yeah, it's barely apparent and it's common, it's called sun spotting and or with many blacks it simply a case of having an uneven skin tone in which shows as being a spotty SLIGHT contrast in skin tone in various parts of the body. I know many black folks with this issue.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:

You just know a man with his head well positioned on his neck.

All men are sexy but the sexiest is black

Hanhan. . . sexy is having the right body, height and face. You people should stop making people like Sagamite think it ends with just the color of his skin. grin

chucky234: Whose doing then? Black men have a way of making things work even with the most troublesome women, its called SKILLZ.

Lol, if there's one thing black men have, it is 'mouth'. grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2012
White guy cursing out black women on a naija forum.. grin grin

It can't get crazier than that. cheesy cheesy

And some of you think white men treat black women better, huh??

Bwahahahahahaha
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:
Horny4u

Instead of typing with offended emotion...try an actually engage in a debate and "counter" my Points....

My post is dead on. If you think so otherwise use that brain and counter.

LmL grin my mother is black lol

Your mother is black shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Show her the bullcrap you been typing....

I already engaged you with graphs, facts, photos, videos above.

Black man may be dealing with issues but we did not try to wipe out the jews or any race...we didnot enslave people...we may have our issues and the greatest of it is taking in what the white man says hook line and sinker like you do.

Instead of bullshittting your women ...protect them ....even if you marry another race your kids will still be mainly color black....and your mum definately is black.

You say people self hate ...read your thread and honesty take it home and show your mum...No naija mother will read such arrant nonsense and not use omorogun to knock your senses in place
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2012
@Kandii

How is criticizing the ignorance of our People "Hating Blackness"

Hypocrisy written through foolishness should be called out

"Lil Wayne Prefers Lightskin Women"....

"KandiiKane Prefers Darkskin Men"

I see no difference?

But because YOU get offended at HIS preference...you want to call him a racist..."evil"

Whatever ...lol

If it's wrong one way...it's wrong both ways...

If it's fair one way...it's fair both ways...

...exactly....No One can accurately counter me so they just sit there with hurt feelings and type dumb shid lol

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex: White guy cursing out black women on a naija forum.. grin grin

It can't get crazier than that. cheesy cheesy

And some of you think white men treat black women better, huh??

Bwahahahahahaha

That particular white guy is being treated for depression but overstayed at the shrink's yesterday and forgot to take his medication....please pardon him.

Every race has their plus
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2012
stillwater:

Hanhan. . . sexy is having the right body, height and face. You people should stop making people like Sagamite think it ends with just the color of his skin. grin

Sagamite is sexy purely because he comes from the great Sagamu. tongue cool
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex:

That's on their forum..

They don't put it on primetime news like we do..

Yeah, they do. Just watch a few bollywood movies and you see it all with no problem.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2012
@horrny

You did not post anything but a pity party for blacks blaming of course as usual "the evil white devil"

Then went on to type a bunch of nonsense calling people "white apes"

Which clearly contradicted your whole "racism" preaching...lol

See this is what i mean...Live by what you preach...

Don't say racism is wrong then turn around and call somebody a "white ape"

...SiLLY Negros Lmfao
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:
That particular white guy is being treated for depression but overstayed at the shrink's yesterday and forgot to take his medication....please pardon him.

Every race has their plus

Defending the white man, but can you defend the black man the same way?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chic2pimp(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Very lucky she is extremely feminine. Very, very lucky. Her voice tone is quite nice.

Fatima Whitbread? Mate, that is a man. grin

You must have mistaken Fatima Whitbread for someone else. Or may be we are talking about different Fatimas here

I am refering to this Fatima Whitbread. Check out those sexy legs and Ikebe super. Dennis Rodman has got nothing on her abeg.

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2012
@royal, there is preference and there is just plain hating something.

As I said, just because I like chicken doesn't mean I don't eat red meat.

Why won't another person from a different race come in and hate on black people when all that comes out of a black man's mouth about his race is negativity.

I don't blame you, I blame the person who opened this thread.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong in choosing to be with any person of a different race. However, it is downright reproachable and decidedly shameful when we start to denigrate people from our race(or any other) for failing to meet certain putative characteristics that we feel are agreeable to our liking.

This behavior is pronounced mostly amongst black folks and I feel nauseated whenever I read the harrowing tales of folks who put down members of their race; ironically, our relatives---particularly our fathers and mothers---are blacks, so when we call blacks monkeys(or any other disgusting names) we are indirectly insulting our families. There are millions of blacks in happy relationships, so if you find yourself lacking in this area, you only have yourself to blame because you chose your partner.

This White worship needs to stop. If you are in a happy relationship with a Caucasian person, there is no need to put down your brothers or sisters or compare them unfavorably to every black man or woman. It implicitly labels us as inferior and there is no way we can progress as a people if who do not love ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

You must have mistaken Fatima Whitbread for someone else. Or may be we are talking about different Fatimas here

I am refering to this Fatima Whitbread. Check out those sexy legs and Ikebe super. Dennis Rodman has got nothing on her abeg.

No, we are talking about the same person.

That is a man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I heard she was married, I was like "Who the fck....", well it is a white man that would. undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex:

Defending the white man, but can you defend the black man the same way?

Why would she defend a black man when all that comes out of a black man's mouth is how bad a black woman is?

I don't blame her either.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:13am On Jul 10, 2012
stillwater:

For me sexy is being confident in your masculinity....not waiting for me to man you up.

Its the way you carry yourself

The way you guide and guard me.....

Its much more than physical but seen it more in the black man

Its all in the body language the quiet I will protect you with my last blood not the I will put a show to the world of my arm candy

Sexy is the 1st picture not the 2nd. ( can you imagine a black king jumping on the sofa on national TV even royal will not o that...hummn not totally sure)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:

Your mother is black shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Show her the bullcrap you been typing....

What does my mother being black have to do with the Reality of men from other races not Desiring Black Women?

Clearly...by viewing the "world" it's obvious....

Clearly...by Viewing History...it's Obvious...

Clearly...by Viewing inter Racial Couples..It's Obvious....

The statistics are slanted in one way.....

I talk about real life issues..and real life facts

Debate with knowledge and not emotion...who cares about what a nigerian woman's mother deems exceptable?

Nigerian Mothers also pray to White Jesus...

....Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Blyss:

Yeah, they do. Just watch a few bollywood movies and you see it all with no problem.

But at least they're making technological advancements, what have we done?

Just sit there and worship white people everyday.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2012
tHis fool post a picture of Jay-Z...the Camel Faced Jay-z of all people as the image for masculinity and sexciiness

Then goes on a racial rant about some white guy jumping on a sofa......

....Lmfao this is why the black race is losing...Idiots like this Lmfao
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2012
JAY-Z.......

...lmfao
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2012
I know allot of black men who act like fools ......

How about all the black "kings" that dress up like women in female clothing attire ?

Is that not more over the top than jumping on a couch?

Wait Wait I know....

"Jay-z"

...LmL The Legendary Immortally Sexxy Jay-Z

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2012
But why do black women love Jesus so much?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:
I know allot of black men who act like fools ......

How about all the black "kings" that dress up like women in female clothing attire ?

Is that not more over the top than jumping on a couch?

Wait Wait I know....

"Jay-z"

...LmL The Legendary Immortally Sexxy Jay-Z

You would be surprised aesthetic looks is not a necessity in a man for him to have sexual attraction. undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2012
Do i have to post a picture of Martin Lawrence,Eddie Murphey,Tyler Perry, Jamie Foxx, Damon Wayans crossdressing for you to get the racial garbage you just spit got countered or you conceded defeat?.....

Just another Typical Racist Delusional Black woman...

..Jay-Z.....The Legendary Immortal Jay-z.....Hilarious.

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2012
Royal....why are you hating on Jay Z? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beyonce think he is the fionest thing walking! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex:

But at least they're making technological advancements, what have we done?

Just sit there and worship white people everyday.

That's mostly you Africans that due that coon azz mess, and then get made when AA call you out on it. cheesy
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2012
This ish is getting funny now...

I think Royal and Horny4u are saying the same thing, but speaking in different languages. undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2012
She was describing masculinity, and used Jay-z as the "Black Example" that some how trumps white men and other races.....

Jay-z?..The same Jay-z who used to get chased in his building?

The same Jay-z Who fired a gun in the air full of rich white people to prove his "thug status"

..Get Real...

The Same Jay-z who can't even naturally give birth to a child....(lmfao)

Man is impotent, and he's your definition of Male Masculinity? Lmfao
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:
She was describing masculinity, and used Jay-z as the "Black Example" that some how trumps white men and other races.....

Jay-z?..The same Jay-z who used to get chased in his building?

The same Jay-z Who fired a gun in the air full of rich white people to prove his "thug status"

..Get Real...

The Same Jay-z who can't even naturally give birth to a child....(lmfao)

Man is impotent, and he's your definition of Male Masculinity? Lmfao

How you know Beyonce ain't barren?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.