Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45776 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
op, i think exactly like you. Next?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
*yawns* undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Patsey: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
sigh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
uhmn...see you later.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Deemic(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I have been hearing women comparing White men with Black men saying that they are much better boyfriend material than Black men.

I don't see men any different from themselves except some of them have good and bad personalities.

What do you think?
I can see what joblessness causes to a person, wht exactly do u intend to achieve wit dis aimless post, mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
White guys love more, sincere and not stingy with money smiley... Their babes , either black or white is well taken care of.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
Black men are better and safer than white men in loving black women. Many white men are not even proud to walk with their black girfriends on the street and often call them monkeys when they are annoyed. One white man murdered his black girlfriend, cut her body into several pieces and put the flesh in his fridge until detectives caught him. Majority of black women will never marry a white man if they have not been dumped by a black man.

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ebamma(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
maybe in the pocket but definitely not on the bed
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by luckgames(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
victorian: White guys love more, sincere and not stingy with money smiley... Their babes , either black or white is well taken care of.
Go get JOB
Make your own money dumb B

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Jabioro: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
She does nt put d question str8,? She mean if d whitemen are better than d blackmen in bed of....wetin! complete ursef
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by victorian(f): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
@ mumu swegbe luckgames, i have my own money grin... am just opportuned to have female friends that are well taken care of by their white bfs, even though they had jobs.. not guys like you, that cant even take care of yourself, talkless of a babe.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I have been hearing women comparing White men with Black men saying that they are much better boyfriend material than Black men.

I don't see men any different from themselves except some of them have good and bad personalities.

What do you think?
. Black men are better and safer than white men in loving black women. Many white men are not even proud to walk with their black girfriends on the street and often call them monkeys when they are annoyed. One white man murdered his black girlfriend, cut her body into several pieces and put the flesh in his fridge until detectives caught him. Majority of black women will never marry a white man if they have not been dumped by a black man.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
THEY ARE BETTER TILL YOU END UP WITH ALL YOUR BODY PARTS SPREAD FROM STATE TO STATE SO THAT YOU CANT BE IDENTIFIED
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
Give me a cute igbo man and i'm all good.

Whether he's black,chocolate or white no concern me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
buzzedoffbeauty: I think it all depends on what a woman wants out of a man... White American men are usually more sensitive and more likely to try and "read our minds". Black men are more like...tell me whats on your mind. Neither can fully figure us out...because naturally women are very complex irrational and unstable.It also depends on the type of life you want to live. More and more white american men are becoming Pentecostal but it's still rare, black men, when close to God come with this FIRE that is unmatched for the most part. If you're just going by "feelings" no spirituality involved...either way you're taking a risk of ANY KIND OF THING...
When I went to a Lutheran Church school I found the white guys to be too soft for my liking tho...

Use the right phrases.

I have made corrections to your statement. Thank me later. grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
White guys are more likely to cook, clean, be sensitive, and enjoy eating ****** than we black men.

Also less likely to cheat, I suspect.

With that said, black women seem to strongly prefer black men.

Honestly black women would be better off broadening their horizons a bit.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
victorian: White guys love more, sincere and not stingy with money smiley... Their babes , either black or white is well taken care of.

But yet the women usually offer them nothing. They tell them this is the 21st century and we should share all women's traditional responsibilities but obviously men should solely do and continue doing theirs and this white guys normally agree because they are "Real Men", "Modern Men", "Metrosexuals".

Fck me not! Not in my lifetime. grin

3 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
victorian: @ mumu swegbe luckgames, i have my own money grin... am just opportuned to have female friends that are well taken care of by their white bfs, even though they had jobs.. not guys like you, that cant even take care of yourself, talkless of a babe.

If you or your friends can take care of yourself, so why do you need someone to take care of you?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2012

How many white guys have you met in your life living in Nigeria?

Some of you just talk out of your arse. undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Csami(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: White guys are more likely to cook, clean, be sensitive, and enjoy eating ****** than we black men.

Also less likely to cheat, I suspect.

With that said, black women seem to strongly prefer black men.

Honestly black women would be better off broadening their horizons a bit.
u be mumu
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
One thing though....whenever I see a white man/black woman relationship and the woman is FIINE, I get kinda angry lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.