Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45773 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2012
LoL a sterile man being the Image of Black Male Masculinity....

Either you are one of the most delusional black women on earth

Or You are a Wicked White Troll with one of the greatest subliminal jokes of All Time..Lmfao
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex: But why do black women love Jesus so much?

I swear! You are an ediot! How many women pastors or reverends are there?

@sagmite, you are quiet oo. Royal is doing your job for you abi? cheesy
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2012
Blyss:

That's mostly you Africans that due that coon azz mess, and then get made when AA call you out on it. cheesy

AAs and Africans are on the same page technologically, backward arse race of people... cheesy cheesy

We're both very proud of the white man's achievements, but quick to talk down on our own history...

Massa just discovered higgs boson... bwahahahaha

Backward race of people...

Till we both go back to our roots, find our identity, and understand what it actually means to be black - the bottom of the social ladder will always be our birth right.
@Chima...Beyonce Like that Money...Thas All lol

Damn horrny taking 4 hours to type a reply lol
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chic2pimp(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2012
Sagamite:

No, we are talking about the same person.

That is a man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I heard she was married, I was like "Who the fck....", well it is a white man that would. undecided

grin grin grin grin....She is all woman abeg. Abi u want make I show u picsure of her bakassi to confirm am ?

No so we see am. It goes to show there is that special somebody out there for all of us [size=1pt]or some men would happily marry anything man,woman,or animal[/size]

This picture I have of her shows she wasn't that bad after all.

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:

What does my mother being black have to do with the Reality of men from other races not Desiring Black Women?

Clearly...by viewing the "world" it's obvious....

Clearly...by Viewing History...it's Obvious...

Clearly...by Viewing inter Racial Couples..It's Obvious....

The statistics are slanted in one way.....

I talk about real life issues..and real life facts

Debate with knowledge and not emotion...who cares about what a nigerian woman's mother deems exceptable?

Nigerian Mothers also pray to White Jesus...

....Lmfao

How ignorant to say black women are not desired by white men...thats like saying indian women are not desired by black men....

Its a foolish statement...you will see more indian women with indian men because that is their natural bus stop....

I have dated a white man and I get hit on by white lads all the bloody time....my white lad friends ask me why black women are so closed minded and will not date outside their race.

I bring your mum into because she is a black woman....my dad is a black man and heaven cannot freeze so i cannot diss a black man cos that is dissing my dad...to show a man who has sacrificed it for me so much disrespect is self hate.

A white Jesus...? You know now you are drowning and just looking to hang on straws....

Go home .....hold your mum's face long enough and stare deep enough to see that men of all colours will find her desirable but she choose your dad and beg her that of all kids she could have gone into labour for you are sorry she took that pain to bore you to cuss the black women....

Now get lost!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:

For me sexy is being confident in your masculinity....not waiting for me to man you up.

Its the way you carry yourself

The way you guide and guard me.....

Its much more than physical but seen it more in the black man

Its all in the body language the quiet I will protect you with my last blood not the I will put a show to the world of my arm candy

Sexy is the 1st picture not the 2nd. ( can you imagine a black king jumping on the sofa on national TV even royal will not o that...hummn not totally sure)

Yeah, yeah, yeah and what exactly are you offering in exchange to be appealing to the guys, other than monthly drama, a couple of holes and a couple of fleshy bags?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:

How ignorant to say black women are not desired by white men...thats like saying indian women are not desired by black men....

Its a foolish statement...you will see more indian women with indian men because that is their natural bus stop....

I have dated a white man and I get hit on by white lads all the bloody time....my white lad friends ask me why black women are so closed minded and will not date outside their race.

I bring your mum into because she is a black woman....my dad is a black man and heaven cannot freeze so i cannot diss a black man cos that is dissing my dad...to show a man who has sacrificed it for me so much disrespect is self hate.

A white Jesus...? You know now you are drowning and just looking to hang on straws....

Go home .....hold your mum's face long enough and stare deep enough to see that men of all colours will find her desirable but she choose your dad and beg her that of all kids she could have gone into labour for you are sorry she took that pain to bore you to cuss the black women....

Now get lost!

This is nonsense ..Write a Decent Reply

What are you Bloviating about up here?

Black Women are not as Desired as White Women,Hispanic Women,Asian Women...they are not the first pick

Am i Lying?

Or you just Mad cause i spit that Truth?

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin....She is all woman abeg. Abi u want make I show u picsure of her bakassi to confirm am ?

No so we see am. It goes to show there is that special somebody out there for all of us [size=1pt]or some men would happily marry anything man,woman,or animal[/size]

Where's her azz at?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2012
Nobody asked about you fhhucking Dad Lmfao wtf
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2012
kandiikane:

I swear! You are an ediot! How many women pastors or reverends are there?

@sagmite, you are quiet oo. Royal is doing your job for you abi? cheesy

What would you say my job is? Let me see if you are misreading me again.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2012
@Hot for you, I have been asked that question so many times.

They said they feel like if they come chat up a black woman she will just look down on them.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2012
my white lad friends ask me why black women are so closed minded and will not date outside their race.

Bullshid...lmfao black women dont date outside the race often because men outside the race dont approach them

end of/

Get out of your fantasy world..do you have any idea how black women are depicted throughout the world?

smh Lmfao
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

So she gymed her feminity and looks away?

Na wah! undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Sagamite:

What would you say my job is? Let me see if you are misreading me again.

Putting black women down, nuh?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:
@Chima...Beyonce Like that Money...Thas All lol

Damn horrny taking 4 hours to type a reply lol

What a goon !

American R&B recording artist, actress and fashion designer, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, has an estimated net worth of $300 million.
http://www.therichest.org/entertainment/beyonce-knowles-net-worth/

American rapper, businessman and occasional actor, Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter, has an estimated net worth of $460 million
http://www.therichest.org/entertainment/jay-z-net-worth/

We are talking abiya here....it may be hard to comprehend that a woman will want to be with you except for your Visa card but then .....Facts!

Beyonce is not hungry
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:
@Kandii

How is criticizing the ignorance of our People "Hating Blackness"

Hypocrisy written through foolishness should be called out

"Lil Wayne Prefers Lightskin Women"....

"KandiiKane Prefers Darkskin Men"

I see no difference?

But because YOU get offended at HIS preference...you want to call him a racist..."evil"

Whatever ...lol

If it's wrong one way...it's wrong both ways...

If it's fair one way...it's fair both ways...

...exactly....No One can accurately counter me so they just sit there with hurt feelings and type dumb shid lol
I don't think you are on point in any of your assertions. Indeed, you haven't made any statement that looks like an argument of any kind and expect a counter explanation. Looking at what you have been typing one can easily concludes you are living a life of a recluse. I wouldn't mind criticism,although, a critique must accord an argument with sense of understanding not beating around the bush with some held silly mentality.

However, I can candidly say you lack good approach of getting your arguments across due to your inability to exercise maturity from whole lot of views you've aired. There is a lot missing in your opinions about black people. Your belief all rather ideology is centered around what you have been inculcated by the white people. That could be due to influences your are getting from your neighborhood.

If I must engage you in any argument it must be the one that makes sense, based on facts we African men are not so much different from white people in nature when it comes to relationships. That is, from a perspective which reflects reality on ground and how we can proffer solutions. Not arguments filled with hates, racial discourses, slurs and stereotypes. Also, concluding on what you have been fed by the media and society you live in.

Dude, I would advice you to see beyond your nose. There's no much that separate the white man from the black man as a better man. It is an individual thing, it's phenomenal and peculiar. It is phenomenal in the sense that failure and success are both humans not skin color as you would like it believed.It is peculiar in the sense we have seen white people failed as better man. Not all whites are better people just as not all blacks are bad people.

On the final not, I would leave the rest for you to figure them out and reread what you've written and make some changes. Your perception about blacks is adulterated and false!

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ikekings(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2012
Emmmmmmm....... How d Bleep did this thread make it to the front page....
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Putting black women down, nuh?

Maybe you are partially right.

I don't put black women down, I highlight the shyt attitude of majority of them.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2012
This is funny, yo!! grin grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2012

Nonsense, that's a typical Low Intelligent Cooon retort.

"I dont diss black man cos that is dissing my dad"

This^ is why the black race continues to lose...Fools who think with flawed logic like this Lmfao

I speak on real issues and give nothing but the real truth regardless of who i offende

How old are you 12??!!?...

Oh so now blacks can't critique each other?

Lmfao.......Don't switch the subject to beyonce cause im digging in you...

This about YOU and your ignorant mind and views...Not Mrs Carter.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2012
When dude Wrote About How i was allegedly alluding to a white man being better than a black man

I stopped reading

Immediately...

...This is like talking to children....

You can't even comprehend the depths of what im spitting because you are so delusional

LmL
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2012
@ Royal

Why are you so aggressive? It is as though someone used a straw from across the room to drink your milkshake.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:

Bullshid...lmfao black women dont date outside the race often because men outside the race dont approach them

end of/

Get out of your fantasy world..do you have any idea how black women are depicted throughout the world?

smh Lmfao

Are you a black woman....why are you feeding of your inferiority.

Do not conjunct stuff in your mind and pass it off as fact because you do not see alot of black women with white men in the media .....thats a lazy intellect you operating from there.

I am not putting my personal life here .....but in my experience it is so much easier to get a white man than a black man.....

If mummy is not pretty its not black women dude.....You seem to be bringing this stuff from in house.....Can I see a family pic of yours

I am begining to think you grew hating the faces of the women around you.

O ma se o...get in therapy or simply hung a transformer.

You a$$ is black you hate on black women you hate on your daughter ....Sad Hun!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2012
My perception about Blacks is Real, however your reading comprehension is poor as hell...

Re Read what was written that write another post of wall text and run on sentences Lmfao grin

@All4Coonery
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chic2pimp(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2012
Sagamite:

So she gymed her feminity and looks away?

Na wah! undecided

She apparently did........Went from being an attractive young women to a man in drag.

I suppose being raped at a young age did not help her cause.

Blyss:

Where's her azz at?
It's right there. Just need to post a better picture from a more perfect angle.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2012
omo_to_dun: @ Royal

Why are you so aggressive? It is as though someone used a straw from across the room to drink your milkshake.

O seere sere ni...omo ko omo!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2012
I'm enjoying the debate but some of you are interpreting it wrongly..

The guy said: BLACK WOMEN ARE THE LEAST DESIRABLE WOMEN OUT THERE.

Argue for, or against. cool
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u: O seere sere ni...omo ko omo!
Abi o. The man is just crushing anything on his path without asking any questions.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2012
horny4u:

O seere sere ni...omo ko omo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ3LXHKB34

chic2pimp:

She apparently did........Went from being an attractive young women to a man in drag.

I suppose being raped at a young age did not help her cause.

It's right there. Just need to post a better picture from a more perfect angle.

Sad.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 10, 2012
Nope no hatred of Black women..Just stating the obvious...

Black Women are the Least Desired Female Group.....

This is obvious just looking at statistics.

Educate yourself.

You perceive Actuality with "Hate"

You perceive Truth with Disrespect....

If Black Women are the Most Desired Group...Why is it that our own men don't show full black women in their videos

Yet...Mexican Artist show mexican women

Rican Artist show rican women.....

White Artist Glamorize white women...

Black Males Glamorize "non black women" "Half breeds"...The only group Stoopid enough to do this....

LoL

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2012
[size=14pt]Desirability in terms of taking it to the next level - not as sex object..

Let's start afresh. grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.