Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45774 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: [b]White guys are more likely[/b] to cook, clean, be sensitive, and enjoy eating ****** than we black men.

Also less likely to cheat, I suspect.

With that said, black women seem to strongly prefer black men.

Honestly black women would be better off broadening their horizons a bit.
More likely?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
Csami: u be mumu

I'm just being real. I'm a black man. I'm not a white dude badmouthing anyone...just saying it as I see it.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
When will black women start accepting that most of the upright and successful white men don't find them attractive - only the bummy ones do, huh?

4 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
Another good reason black women need to broaden their horizons a bit...at least in the US, so many black dudes are either in jail or in dead-end careers.

Meaning that the desirable black men (with good jobs/careers, sane, etc) are more scarce. Meaning a much smaller chance of a black woman finding a good guy.

There are so many single black women I know in their late 20s, 30s looking for a man and remaining single.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by flow1759: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
Wetin una dey talk sef. If una no appreciate una black guys, oyinbo woman go help una. Black guys are d most caring, little wonder white women always want them as their sugar boy.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: One thing though....whenever I see a white man/black woman relationship and the woman is FIINE, I get kinda angry lol grin
How can you be angry about what people you don't even know are doing?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
White men are too soft for me....Once I do small shakara ...he panics, apologises and takes it to be an argument and worries to no end but black man understands that when HIS WIFE is irritable its because she needs some kokomisin...He rises to the occasion and thoroughly disciplines her till she sleeps off and wakes up peaceful, happy and submissive grin grin grin ( oxytocin and serotonin in place again).

For the guy who said white men are not proud of their black girl friends don't even think of it...na them proud pass....just the same way black men sing fair girl na so white men sing black girl....the thickness drives them insane.....why do you think black women are a commodity in Italy and beyond.

The reason why you have very few black women with white men is because the women are not open minded enough......plus a black man is usually hung .....and that makes up for a lot of some forkery.

Its changing now though ...the new 18 year olds want white boys....but maybe if they taste the difference in kokomisin they will simply head home....gba be!

Ain't nothing like a capped black fresh wide.....

5 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
I'm not claiming it is a logical anger. I don't even mean "anger" as in seething in rage or something.

I mean more like, "damn, why is that fine chick with this white dude"
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: I'm not claiming it is a logical anger. I don't even mean "anger" as in seething in rage or something.

I mean more like, "damn, why is that fine chick with this white dude"
shocked shocked shocked should i call this unnecessary hatered?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
everyone to his one
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
-
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
I can't even imagine seeing my sister with a white guy.. grin grin

I'll just laugh out loud, and keep it moving..

I don't take black women with white guys seriously. grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: White guys are more likely to cook, clean, be sensitive, and enjoy eating ****** than we black men.

Also less likely to cheat, I suspect.

With that said, black women seem to strongly prefer black men.

Honestly black women would be better off broadening their horizons a bit.

White men are caring, share all with you, support you etc...but there are lots of caring black men too but across the board of average....the white man no go give you wahala....
You are an equal and so all that
BUT
the black man knows how to sweet mouth you, his masculinity is badass, even with a potbucket as stomach he carries himself like vandam and in the bedroom......your average black man will make you forget he broke your heart 10 times before now....a truly endowed race.....land of milk and more milk.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freiburger:

I guess its normal.....
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by OkparaIgbo: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ok thought I should drop my one dollar on this..lool The fact is so many black girls go crazy and feel that they have arrived once they get a man so weak to accept all the drama and nonsense in general manipulate as the case may be. That is not so say that all the black women are like that, certainly not smiley kiss. And those are the once that will tell you that they love a strong black man who will lead. Notice the keyword there lead and not command. So Mrs Chima I think your friends may all have this complex of wanting to run before their shadow which is unacceptable to an African Man like myself and others who understand where Im coming from. Each to their own, so many beautiful African princesses waiting to be plucked and many more white girls wanting the black man's milk. wink kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
horny4u:

White men are caring, share all with you, support you etc...but there are lots of caring black men too but across the board of average....the white man no go give you wahala....
You are an equal and so all that
BUT
the black man knows how to sweet mouth you, his masculinity is badass, even with a potbucket as stomach he carries himself like vandam and in the bedroom......your average black man will make you forget he broke your heart 10 times before now....a truly endowed race.....land of milk and more milk.

I agree. The sexual stuff is where the black man has the white man beat. For whatever reason, women of all races find black men more sexually pleasing than other guys.

And ultimately, the guy who can capture a woman's heart is the one who will "win" her.

But from a pure "boyfriend" perspective? That is a different story, imo.

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freiburger:

So if you see Halle Berry dating a white dude, you won't feel a little twinge?

Or some smoking hot black girl dating some white dude, again, you'll look at that exactly the same as if they are both black?

Be honest, man....

No man likes seeing a man of another race with "his" women grin

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sike(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
Whatever! I know I'm the Best Man for my Woman, Black or White.

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
The only race that some of its men puts its women down[size=14pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
I can tell you this, white dudes feel this same twinge when you start dating their women grin

Same with Chinese guys.

I am not the only person who thinks this way..
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Some crackheads will always mess every good thread with crap smh.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ektbear: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
That is another thing too.

How often do you hear white guys singing songs denigrating their own women?

Where the very fabric of the music glorifies denigrating and objectifying women?

Lil Wayne's goblin-looking-ass saying he only wants redbone, for example.

So is it someone who listens to Lil Wayne and these rappers who you then want your daughter to date?

I think some of you men are only thinking about it from the perspective of YOU as a man. Not from the perspective of your daughters, sisters, etc.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: That is another thing too.

Where the very fabric of the music glorifies denigrating and objectifying women?

So is it someone who listens to Lil Wayne and these rappers who you then want your daughter to date?

I think some of you men are only thinking about it from the perspective of YOU as a man. Not from the perspective of your daughters, sisters, etc.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by poweredcom(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
@poster

See ya mouf why you no go put a topic like dis because whitey na maga wey dey pay steady but blackboiz soji die before you chop dem dem don wack you

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
Most women have forgotten that a white boy would always ask for equality in relationship.

One NL lady who used to date a white guy shared her experience that the guy would always split everything down the middle.

What actually made them break up was that the guy didnt see any sense in her supporting her family. he belived the family should go fend for themselves. And would raise issue with her sending money to her younger sister in school

Also she said the guy wouldnt pass on any opportunity to denigrate her heritage, her culture and her food etc.

like she raised an issue that she would like their kids to visit her parents once in a while and the white dude was like "No child of mine would ever step foot in the black continent

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu: Most women have forgotten that a white boy would always ask for equality in relationship.

One NL lady who used to date a white guy shared her experience that the guy would always split everything down the middle.

What actually made them break up was that the guy didnt see any sense in her supporting her family. he belived the family should go fend for themselves. And would raise issue with her sending money to her younger sister in school

Also she said the guy wouldnt pass on any opportunity to denigrate her heritage, her culture and her food etc.

like she raised an issue that she would like their kids to visit her parents once in a while and the white dude was like "No child of mine would ever step foot in the black continent
Can you post the link pls?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Jiah011(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
"Black men" or "African men" because the two are not the same? Completely different. White men who are open to dating black women can be a breathe of fresh air. Variety is the spice of life! Anyway, to answer the question, women should love and respect themselves first, then find a man who treats you like a lady and who will love and be committed to you. Don't limit yourself because there is so much out there. Black, white, yellow, green or purple--it doesn't matter. Men are men at the end of the day. But there are great ones and terrible ones in every shade of the spectrum.

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Policewoman(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
@Mrs chima, do you have NUT.S!!!!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
ekt_bear: That is another thing too.

How about Eminem who called black women, bytches?

And rock stars are more sexist and misogynist than any rapper will ever be...

White men are also more likely to call their wives sluts than any black man will ever do.. FACT!

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

And rock stars are more sexist and misogynist than any rapper will ever be...

Who told you that?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freiburger:
Can you post the link pls?

Those were offline conversations
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
But everyone calls blondes dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.