Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45772 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Venus isn't my type - I prefer the black features on Serena.. grin

When I said "You", I meant a fictional white guy.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Both black and white men are the same in relationship. One thing is that many blacks are not too family oriented and caring while wite men are just too quick to jump out of relationship over little arguments.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
~~...Lavender Laureate....~~

Ayo White Men,Hispanic Men,Asian Men....just...ain't.....feeling.....yall.....Im sorry but its the truth LoL

You notice golddigging black women only get BLACK MALE FOOLS to take their money?

Lmfao.....

When the last time you seen a black woman take a rich white man's money.... ?

When the last time you heard about a black woman taking a rich asian brothers money....?

...Lmfaooo You never hear about that shid.....

When you see black women buyin shid at the mall...jewelry and all that expensive shid..

Whose on her arm?

A BLACK FOOL......

cool

Men of other races don't even waste time with Black Women

Lmfao@me stirring the pot.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
stillwater: Always found white guys more attractive. Never got the whole the darker the berry the sweeter the juice crap grin. I find it weird people dating by skin color. A fine man is a damn finnneeee man irrespective of skin color.

Erm, but you still find white men more attractive? See how you contradicted yourself?

You said "I find white men more attractive" and then "A fine man is a fine man irrespective of colour"
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:
~~...Lavender Laureate....~~

Ayo White Men,Hispanic Men,Asian Men....just...ain't.....feeling.....yall.....Im sorry but its the truth LoL

You notice golddigging black women only get BLACK MALE FOOLS to take their money?

Lmfao.....

When the last time you seen a black woman take a rich white man's money.... ?

When the last time you heard about a black woman taking a rich asian brothers money....?

...Lmfaooo You never hear about that shid.....

When you see black women buyin shid at the mall...jewelry and all that expensive shid..

Whose on her arm?

A BLACK FOOL......

cool

Men of other races don't even waste time with Black Women

Lmfao@me stirring the pot.
Ya wicked dude!You're wicked!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Erm, but you still find white men more attractive? See how you contradicted yourself?

You said "I find white men more attractive" and then "A fine man is a fine man irrespective of colour"

Yeah attraction is not only based on beauty my dear. That is why beauty could fall in love with the beast.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:

When I said "You", I meant a fictional white guy.

grin grin grin grin grin

Their standard of beauty is different from ours..

Cameron Diaz is their definition of beauty. *Yuck*
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
--
OSANOBUA
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Serena williams is ugly. It's only her aRse that attracts some black men. I have never met a black man who finds her beautiful.

Na your mother you dey yarn so not me. see as she is swinging from each tree? Now, here is a banana. Go feed her. Goat!
wat u sayin black mokey. Goin to get d kkk after u blak ape ass niger.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
I personally feel black men who chase Fair Skinned women and their features are running away from "Personality" and "Behavioral" perceptions as opposed to Lusting after Physical Traits.

I always chased Super Dark Chicks, so i can't explain the mentality of the darker guy who chases after white women....

I do find it strange when i see some Dark niqqah holding hands with some 569 pound fat sloppy Morbidly obese Pink Woman though

I see that ALLLLL tha time in my area lol

Some deep issues there.

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

grin grin grin grin grin

Their standard of beauty is different from ours..

Cameron Diaz is their definition of beauty. *Yuck*

Kate Moss!

I would rather cut my di[i]c[/i]k off than stick it in that.

dayokanu: [img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Serena-Williams_2.jpg[/img]

OSANOBUA

One of the greatest photography of all time.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Serena williams is ugly. It's only her aRse that attracts some black men. I have never met a black man who finds her beautiful.

Can you see those twin towers?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8_L3JZRqjZc/Td8Z6L9oPoI/AAAAAAAABC8/AbDjcr3-E5k/s400/T2.jpg[/img]
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by uzoexcel(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
they luk alyke...just d colour of their d*i*c*k is different....1 is black, the other is white.....lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:

I only wish more of them come with a nice, gentle and respectful attitude and the package would be very good.

Black women are inbred with steroids.. grin grin

The new generation of black women are the worst, especially the ones raised outside Africa.

The future is going to be crazy...

The divorce rate in black marriages will be sky high in the next couple of years.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Serena Williams was fine before she bleached her skin....

But now she a self hating bleaching sell out....Fhhuck her.

Nah Im good, yall can keep this sell out.

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:
Kate Moss!

I would rather cut my di[i]c[/i]k off than stick it in that.

Bwahahahahaha

Victoria Beckham... *Yuck*

But Angelina Jolie can get it with her luscious lips. grin

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Middle of her forehead during wimbledon was all white and shid....

She looks disgusting now.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
KandiiKane what up?...Defend your black sisters.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
I done ran the black women out the thread....It's all "blue" at the bottom of the screen.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dayo, serena's nyash will break your kini in half.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

Black women are inbred with steroids.. grin grin

The new generation of black women are the worst, especially the ones raised outside Africa.

The future is going to be crazy...

The divorce rate in black marriages will be sky high in the next couple of years.

On average, absolutely fcking hopeless reetards.

I will make a slight exception for Naija girls from continental Europe and US. All the ones I have ever met have usually been quality maybe because of dearth of quality black men in their habitat.

The UK ones: Most are cretins!

shymmex:

Bwahahahahaha

Victoria Beckham... *Yuck*

But Angelina Jolie can get it with her luscious lips. grin

She would definitely get it if she adds some extra half a pound. Too boney nowadays.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chucky234(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
The rate of broken relationships involving white men and black men tells who is better.

With two million people annually in search of love in the US while 80 percent of relationships in Africa leads to marriage annually shows that black men fair better in relationships and marriages.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: Dayo, serena's nyash will break your kini in half.
If she breaks it, she can take it away with her.

With that nyansh and twinnines, she deserves it and more
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:
KandiiKane what up?...Defend your black sisters.
What's wrong with you?! I can help you!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
I remember back in the day, serena moles and birthmarks were not even visible

Thas how Dark she use to be....

Ole Bleached out Tom...

Ayo just like that fool from Ghana....the top player...

Look at this black fool bleaching himself

This man use to be Blacker than the bottom of my Boot!!

Look at his Chin LmL Lmfao it's a cooonery farm up in here today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uCrJhAQmgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNCPyUibqpo&feature=relmfu
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
@royal, defend against men who speak in such spite against black women?

Please I have better things to do. Carry on.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:
On average, absolutely fcking hopeless reetards.

I will make a slight exception for Naija girls fron continental Europe and US. All the ones I have ever met have usually been quality maybe because of dearth of quality black men in their habitat.

The UK ones: Most are cretins!

Don't even talk about the ones in the UK, those ones are always on steroids rage...

Once they get a £7/hr job, and a car on finance - they think the world revolves around them..

They're also very mouthy and ignorant as well..
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
Look at how dark this fool use to be Lmfao ahahahah LmL

Self Hating Clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.