Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45777 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: @royal, defend against men who speak in such spite against black women?

Please I have better things to do. Carry on.

I love Black Women. tongue

I just keep it Real

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

Don't even talk about the ones in the UK, those ones are always on steroids rage...

Once they get a £7/hr job, and a car on finance - they think the world revolves around them..

They're also very mouthy and ignorant as well..

Fcking on point!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:

What qualities make a Black man any more masculine than a man of any other race?

Last time i checked Overtaking a man's continent and enslaving his people is the most "Gangsta" Hardcore Savage Masculine act of Mankind History has ever seen....

The Black males "Masculinity" is a Optical and Historical "Illusion"

Black Women Live in a Fantasy World. LmL

I was not around in those times however in my opinion the savages then were the men who took the mirror and sold thier brothers.... Africas Greed not White man's Masculinity.

Do white women also live in an optical illusion because you and I know that historically and now the white woman will forget her kids to taste the heroic kokomisin of the black man.

I kid you not Slavery didnot happen because of the white man's masculinity but because of the black man's greed and you know that if the white man had the muscle to do the job he would not have had to come all the way through the river Niger to get the strongest of all races.

Leave slavery in the past and see how far the black man has come, never a race so opposed, so marginalised, so treated unfairly yet he rises and rises again and again....

Lets for a min put away our history books and see the black man's progress .....donot be blinded by the media...our ancestors may have built the white house for the white man but his son has thrown the white man out of the white house and we not name it black house yet but never say never.

I am not one for racism but I am not one to use my left hand to stone my brother. Be very afraid for the day the black man puts away greed , organises himself to care for his brother, treat his woman like the queen that she is instead of impregnate her and walk away and not spend his hard earned money on your shiny objects ....the day we refine our own oil.....that day not only will the already not too large peeeniis shrink more ...you will indeed bore to the masculinity of the black man

Its otedola and farouk that are doing us not the white man's masculinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ULRyRR668&feature=share

Look around you now there are more black fathers staying at home...less kids running about without a dad ( despite the blooody media)e.g Jay Z had no dad but he is sticking with his daugther

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
bwahahahaha

This guy is mocking self-hating coons.. grin grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
chucky234: The rate of broken relationships involving white men and black men tells who is better.

With two million people annually in search of love in the US while 80 percent of relationships in Africa leads to marriage annually shows that black men fair better in relationships and marriages.

You guys are beginning to stretch it. You all know marriages lasting in Africa is not just the black man's doing. grin grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:
Serena Williams was fine before she bleached her skin....

But now she a self hating bleaching sell out....Fhhuck her.

Nah Im good, yall can keep this sell out.

LOL, that last image is photoshopped, or perhaps she was going through an insecurity phase at the time, because as you can see below her face dose not look like that now.

[img]http://www2.nbc17.com/mgmedia/image/0/0/197089/serena-williams-wimbledon-final/[/img]
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chic2pimp(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
Truth be told Serena is not the best looking tool in the box(face wise) but her body nah different story altogether.....Peng a leng
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
Live and let live. People have rights to their bodies.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
How did you forget this guy? smh

He wanted to be a white man but ended up looking like a white women. grin

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
chic2pimp: Truth be told Serena is not the best looking tool in the box(face wise) but her body nah different story altogether.....Peng a leng

If she loses her muscular shoulders that makes her her millions, honestly the face would be very forgiven.

She is lucky she is feminine in tonation and mannerism as well. Those shoulders just need to go.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
Black fatherhood is suppose to happen...

LoL stop giving blacks credit for shid they already "suppose to do"

"black fathers are now sticking around raising their kids"

They suppose to. lol

NonSense, Stop the pity Party...

That Cracka Man's Cerebral "Might" is more savage and Manly than any of these black fools can ever dream of being....

I have an athletes mentality...in the sports world..when you lose, it's you and your teamates fault for not being good enough

Don't blame the opponent's greatness on your Inabilities and inefficiencies

Masculinity isn't defined by race, her post was absurd.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:

I love Black Women. tongue

I just keep it Real
I'm sure you do.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:
I'm sure you do.
That guy speaks from his ass!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
I ain't even got a problem with that Fool Mj bleaching and cutting off his nose

What really offended me deeply is that he hated himself and his genetics so much, he used another man's bodily fluid to procreate New Life

Black fool didn't even want his own kids Black...

...DAMN! Self Hate x100000000

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
all4naija: That guy speaks from his ass!

That guy speaks realness... wink

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
DaRapture Go look at recent video of the wimbledon tourny that just past.

She won...

Go look at her forehead...

I was watching on a 50 inch hdtv...her forehead was all white...and black around the sides...

The black blltch went crazy!

Her Forehead looked Crazy.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:
~~...Lavender Laureate....~~

Ayo White Men,Hispanic Men,Asian Men....just...ain't.....feeling.....yall.....Im sorry but its the truth LoL

You notice golddigging black women only get BLACK MALE FOOLS to take their money?

Lmfao.....

When the last time you seen a black woman take a rich white man's money.... ?

When the last time you heard about a black woman taking a rich asian brothers money....?

...Lmfaooo You never hear about that shid.....

When you see black women buyin shid at the mall...jewelry and all that expensive shid..

Whose on her arm?

A BLACK FOOL......

cool

Men of other races don't even waste time with Black Women

Lmfao@me stirring the pot.

I am hoping your mother is white....if she is black then I bet she wishes she suffered menstrual pain instead of the 9 bloody months and contraction it took to get you to Nairaland to spew bulllcraapp...but if you are white its all well and good .....we pushing you to the benefits man deeper and deeper taking the jobs and taking your kids space at the best schools so no biggy....

Quit the fookery.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane: @royal, defend against men who speak in such spite against black women?

Please I have better things to do. Carry on.
u black ape.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:
I ain't even got a problem with that Fool Mj bleaching and cutting off his nose

What really offended me deeply is that he hated himself and his genetics so much, he used another man's bodily fluid to procreate New Life

Black fool didn't even want his own kids Black...

...DAMN! Self Hate x100000000

We're the most self-hating race of people on this planet..

We compare ourselves to everyone all the time, but I'm yet to see other races compare themselves to us..

We can't even proffer solutions to our problems - we've to look up to other races for solutions..

Black people act like kids. grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2012

@Darapture...Look at her arm at 1:04~~

Clearly she has been altering her skin...

This is from her recent tourny...See its all Blotchy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrzu2q3pCk
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chic2pimp(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sagamite:

If she loses her muscular shoulders that makes her her millions, honestly the face would be very forgiven.

She is lucky she is feminine in tonation and mannerism as well. Those shoulders just need to go.

She'll most definitely loose it when her playing days are over.

Luckily for her she is indeed Feminine. In addition to that she is also lucky she took her mum's not venus's figure. If not there will be no differentiating Serena from Fatima Whitbread
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Nyggahs, you're the source of your own happiness..

You're the only ones who can solve your problems, people who enslaved and colonized your ancestors will never do it for you.

Stop being whitewashed, Eurocentric, and ignorant - it's time we started looking inwards..
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

We compare ourselves to everyone all the time, but I'm yet to see other races compare themselves to us..

We can't even proffer solutions to our problems - we've to look up to other races for solutions..

And, you and your crony ~Royal~ are living it on Nairaland. So, stop accusing black people when you are one of them.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
horny4u:

You just know a man with his head well positioned on his neck.

All men are sexy but the sexiest is black

I thought you're into white men, huh?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Sagamite(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
chic2pimp:

She'll most definitely loose it when her playing days are over.

Luckily for her she is indeed Feminine. In addition to that she is also lucky she took her mum's not venus's figure. If not there will be no differentiating Serena from Fatima Whitbread

Very lucky she is extremely feminine. Very, very lucky. Her voice tone is quite nice.

Fatima Whitbread? Mate, that is a man. grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chucky234(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
stillwater:

You guys are beginning to stretch it. You all know marriages lasting in Africa is not just the black man's doing. grin grin
Whose doing then? Black men have a way of making things work even with the most troublesome women, its called SKILLZ.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:

@Darapture...Look at her arm at 1:04~~

Clearly she has been altering her skin...

This is from her recent tourny...See its all Blotchy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrzu2q3pCk

You are the rat on her dressing table...go roll some tires outside...baby gal is of Naija heritage and one of teh best sports women in the world....
Saw her name in the paper ..searched for your with a magnifying glass still no luck...

Hatez ma ja bo si gutterz
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Horny4u

Instead of typing with offended emotion...try an actually engage in a debate and "counter" my Points....

My post is dead on. If you think so otherwise use that brain and counter.

LmL grin my mother is black lol
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, actually East Indians are, you should visit one of their forums and see how much the males dog their females, and their women lust after white dudes, and just the overall loads of self hate they possess. I was floored by it all, in that it made what bit of self hate we black folks have look like child's play.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
all4naija: And, you and your crony ~Royal~ are living it on Nairaland. So, stop accusing black people when you are one of them.

I'm one of them, that's why I changed my mentality from being a whiteman's burden - to looking inwards in the pursuit of my happiness in life..

We can't keep blaming the white man for everything, and at the same time make him think he's superior to us..

We give them too much credit, that's why they treat us like kids.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by horny4u(f): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
davida222: u black ape.

White ape...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.