Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (15271 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by kama1210: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2012
The list is not worthy without Afam4real or Okija_juju. This guy should be included.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by phonixy(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2012
I won't miss it 4 d world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alarm activated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin; ;DD
Where r d female folks??
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by BusHouse(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2012
jenny b: i can only participate if it were a live debate with every nigerian political godfather present so i can use my ak47 and finish dem all. mmmmmtttttttttsssssseeeeeewwwwwww.
Serious. Are u an assasin or a QUERRILLA FIGHTER like me?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by stepo707: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2012
This should be fun.goodluck to the debaters and yall should be easy with the grammer.#orders popcorn and pepsi# wink
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking, I am publicly letting the whole world know I have sent an NL private message to your email so that your Pussyclat arse will not run and claim your did not see my guantlet.

Rasclat, Pussyclat! I dare you to come here and volunteer to face my intellect.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Odunnu: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2012
Hehehehehehe
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by buzugee(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2012
finna get a bottle of wine for this here event.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking, I can fcking see your bombaclat arse on the list of people viewing this thread.

Viewing this topic: Rexphobia(m), dani1luv, mamiel, Sagamite(m), Homonide, Ikology(m), Missy_B(f), felix200, xterra2(m), Biggyd2, slimyem(f), cheddarking(m), kalv_in, Julieccentric(f), divalin19, K.08(m), coogar, buzugee(m), Aladinn(m), Ogetogeo(m) and 10 guest(s)

Come the fck here and take up my challenge, Puuussyclat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by cheddarking(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2012
Mods please add me to the debating list.
I will argue for or against any subject, just as long as I get the chance to put Sagamite in my pocket where he belongs.
I will not even use any swearwords.

MODS ADD ME ABEG.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking: Mods please add me to the debating list.
I will argue for or against any subject, just as long as I get the chance to put Sagamite in my pocket where he belongs.
I will not even use any swearwords.

MODS ADD ME ABEG.

Cuddlemii, add the murrafucker.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk&feature=fvwrel
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2012
I think almost everyone on NL knows how this would end. They all know me.

But just in case, I DARE, I FCKING DARE, anyone on NL that thinks this guy would win me in a debate to come now and out now and publicly declare their belief.

I don't need to ask those that know he would be slaughtered to say it. That is implicit on NL when you debate with Sagamite.

Anyone that thinks he would not be slaughtered, I dare you to say so NOW!

WHO THINKS HE WOULD NOT BE SLAUGHTERED? SAY SO NOW on this thread! Give him some confidence and liver as he is entering the abattoir.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by cheddarking(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite: I think almost everyone on NL knows how this would end. They all know me.

But just in case, I DARE, I FCKING DARE, anyone on NL that thinks this guy would win me in a debate to come now and out now and publicly declare their belief.

I don't need to ask those that know he would be slaughtered to say it. That is implicit on NL when you debate with Sagamite.

WHO THINKS HE WOULD NOT BE SLAUGHTERED? SAY SO!

Saggy,

I have even Pm'd cuddlemii asking her to add me to the list.

Lets see how it goes...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking:

Saggy,

Lets see how it goes...

Good, boy! I am beginning to like you.

At least you intend to die fighting.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by buzugee(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2012
lol Saga psyching out the competition Mohammed Ali style. rambunctious and loquacious azz nucca grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2012
buzugee: lol Saga psyching out the competition Mohammed Ali style. rambunctious and loquacious azz nucca grin

He took up the wrong thread to do his insurgent attacks and fell for the bait.

His liver is dead right now and tip-toeing away from his body quietly but he is putting up a brave face.

This is like Al-Qaeda deciding to come to the open and take on the might of the US Military.

They will be D-U-N Done!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by slimyem: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite: I think almost everyone on NL knows how this would end. They all know me.

WHO THINKS HE WOULD NOT BE SLAUGHTERED? SAY SO NOW on this thread! Give him some confidence and liver as he is entering the abattoir.
I do not think he would be slaughtered...least of all by you!
You making too much noise...I have said so.
Bring it on already!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by cheddarking(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
buzugee: lol Saga psyching out the competition Mohammed Ali style. rambunctious and loquacious azz nucca grin

He's trying to psych out someone who hasn't even been added to be list yet. What a joker...

Rest assured,if I do get added to this list, I will thoroughly dissect saggymite and send him running away with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, never to inflict himself on Nairalanders again.

The boy is a disease, and cuddlemi allowing, I will be his antidote.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
slimyem: I do not think he would be slaughtered...least of all by you!
You making too much noise...I have said so.
Bring it on already!

Good! More please!

cheddarking:

He's trying to psych out someone who hasn't even been added to be list yet. What a joker...

Rest assured,if I do get added to this list, I will thoroughly dissect saggymite and send him running away with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, never to inflict himself on Nairalanders again.

I likey! grin

PhysicsQED: I didn't read the thread. Did any actual debating of issues occur, or was the whole thread spent arguing over how the debate would be carried out?

On thorough planning!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by PhysicsQED(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
I didn't read the thread. Did any actual debating of issues occur, or was the whole thread spent arguing over how the debate would be carried out?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by buzugee(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite:

He took up the wrong thread to do his insurgent attacks and fell for the bait.

His liver is dead right now and tip-toeing away from his body quietly but he is putting up a brave face.

This is like Al-Qaeda deciding to come to the open and take on the might of the US Military.

They will be D-U-N Done!
grin grin grin We shall be looking forward to their demise in 1800 hours
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by slimyem: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2012
PhysicsQED: I didn't read the thread. Did any actual debating of issues occur, or was the whole thread spent arguing over how the debate would be carried out?
yeah..the whole thread is more like the latter...setting the blueprints for the debate..
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by coogar: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2012
when is this shyte kicking off again? today is looking like very wrong. got 2 outings and my dog just put to bed.
can this debate be postponed till monday?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by buzugee(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking:

well damn. this just got interesting cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
lol grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking:

Saggy,

Lets see how it goes...

You can replace High_chief because he is indisposed.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
coogar: when is this shyte kicking off again? today is looking like very wrong. got 2 outings and my dog just put to bed.
can this debate be postponed till monday?

Its today at 6pm Nigerian time
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by cheddarking(m): 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You can replace High_chief because he is indisposed.

Sagamite, are you for or against?

I need to make sure I am on the opposing team
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking:

Sagamite, are you for or against?

I need to make sure I am on the opposing team

Against!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Chanchit, you are next.

I see you on the viewing list.

Viewing this topic: coogar, Zhangkum, dohyn(m), hydrazone, qeemus, igbanbajo(m), rash47(m), Ogetogeo(m), Mojibola(m), Cuddlemii, Nicedeal, Chrisvicmall, Chanchit, Sagamite(m), cheddarking(m) and 7 guest(s)

Don't think by keeping quiet and anonymous, you can escape me. I am still aiming for you and you will be next in the abattoir.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by cheddarking(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Against!

Hahaha...You make this too easy.

Cuddles, please note and confirm that I would be arguing for the motion that 'God-fatherism in Nigeria Politics: The main cause of corruption and developmental crises (Case study include Tinubu, Obasanjo, Tony Anenih and Babaginda).'
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
cheddarking:

Hahaha...You make this too easy.

Cuddles, please note and confirm that I would be arguing for the motion that 'God-fatherism in Nigeria Politics: The main cause of corruption and developmental crises (Case study include Tinubu, Obasanjo, Tony Anenih and Babaginda).'

D-U-N done!

You are dead and I am sure most of the judges know it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons Love Scenes Are Important In Storytelling / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.