Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (14063 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by ZUBY77(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yea, especially if the guy a poor and uneducated. T is the same everywhere anyway
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by miteolu(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=15pt]Guys buy cars for ladies, so NO intimidation.[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by otokx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
not here
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by stepo707: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
miteolu: [size=15pt]Guys buy cars for ladies, so NO intimidation.[/size]

GBAM
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by boyendowed(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
People have a way of turning a personal assumption into a general assumption.Just because you are intimidated doesn't mean we are all intimidated.You should try and carry out a research before using the words "general assumption" and "almost a fact".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Ayoobscom(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yes! intimidated if there's a Big red colored alphabet L in front and behind the car

She may crush you into eba..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
boyendowed: You should try and carry out a research before using the words "general assumption" and "almost a fact".
Lol. . . Obviously, his research was carried out in a beer parlour, whilst drinking and discussing with his intimidated friends. . . Lol.

Everyone claims to be a statistician these days. . . Lmao @ "general assumption" and "almost a fact".

Smh.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
@sexkillz

I'm beginning to think you're lesbian . . .
Cos when it comes to "women-talk"; u're so overprotective.
more like the Defender of the women race
I might be wrong . . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by suavebabe(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
My bf doesn't have a ride and I drop him off a times, and have never used that against him. There is no reason while a guy should be intimidated by a lady with ride.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by nagoma(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yes ! The way they drive in the cities they scare me terribly, especially when she is driving directly behind me in a traffic.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Egbagirl(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
I just asked an American friend of mine and he said that yea he would feel intimidated approaching a lady with a bigger and better car. So it might not be just a nigerian thing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Only if she drives a Rolls Royce.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Abyjah: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
I don't own a ride but I av an African pv8 jet. Lemme see if I'd be intimiii--something, pls add the rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by jennyb2: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
why would a guy get indimidated cos a lady has a car? sorry such a guy is jst a weakling. i luv bold guys who see wat dey want and go for it! woman wen get car go Bleep herself? abi d car go Bleep her?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by hammedkola(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
To me it's not intimidation rather cowardness/inferiority, Some guys will think since the girl owns a car, he can't ask her out whereas her life is lonely that she too is looking for that guy to come forward with confidence and ask her out. I never dated any though, but am never coward to talk to any lady i want
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
@sexkillz

I might be wrong . . . .
I'm actually transgendered and prone to mood swings. . .

You made a very "intelligent" observation.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by hammedkola(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Only if she drives a Rolls Royce.

Even if its Veryon Buggatti {most expensive car}...She will be eager to see a guy ask her out cos body no be firewood
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Abyjah: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
jenny b: why would a guy get indimidated cos a lady has a car? sorry such a guy is jst a weakling. i luv bold guys who see wat dey want and go for it! woman wen get car go Bleep herself? abi d car go Bleep her?
If you own a car, holla... Though what I need most is the bleeping. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by gabriel212: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Guys get intimidated when they admit the ladies status is more than theirs' or when they lack self confidence to meet ladies of high class.
But, guys gat b nice in his evry day look n have boldness to say ''Hi'' atleast to her no matter how big she might b.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by kilimanjaro(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Rubbish! Even if she cruise around with jet.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by jennyb2: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
why would a guy get intimidate cos a lady own a car? am down with guys who see wat dey want an go for it odawise i see u as a weakling! afterall d babe cannot bleep herself neither will the car bleep her.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by MrCork17: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
well, 98.7% of homebased educated Nigerian guys are usually bus conductors or Street traders... which is why they are usually intimidated by female drivers (its truee) undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Abyjah: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
jenny b: why would a guy get intimidate cos a lady own a car? am down with guys who see wat dey want an go for it odawise i see u as a weakling! afterall d babe cannot bleep herself neither will the car bleep her.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Rapmoney(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
That is one of my New Year's Resolutions...to date a lady that owns a car grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by lazeal: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
@sexkillz

I might be wrong . . . .
quite true bro but you got know it's a psychological bait for ladies...

You got to see where a lady openly claimed to be in love with him at the meet up zone section. Why?

If you want that kind, you start the same.

But again, women are wrongly accused and sometimes we need to protect them but no thanks to the bad eggs among them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=28pt]Only the poor guys from poor families with low esteem.[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by lazeal: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
suavebabe: My bf doesn't have a ride and I drop him off a times, and have never used that against him. There is no reason while a guy should be intimidated by a lady with ride.

Baby, you are one in a million and I just hope that dut take to mama at the right time.

He may nurse some feelings towards not having a car though but don't do anything close making him feel you are superior.

But again, na naija be dis na! People like prestige.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by free2ryhme: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
suavebabe: My bf doesn't have a ride and I drop him off a times, and have never used that against him. There is no reason while a guy should be intimidated by a lady with ride.

You think we are gullible here .. Abeg try front!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Gonzala(f): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
Back home a couple of months back i took my dad's ride (Ford Taurus) to pick few things at the mall. A guy who dropped from a bike walked up to me pretending to ask for a direction and the usual bla bla. He is my very close friend now (not bf anyway). So guys with good intentions are always welcome. Intelligence and wisdom is also a good wealth in my dictionary.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Sgtkoselupa: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
I will treat her like an egg and love her die. I will so much adore her that she will fall head over heels in love with me. Then, I will be enjoying her sweat. If God blesses her, who am I to despise that. That kind thing dey intoxicate me with love ooooooooo. I will be f...... Every time she wants it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics) / MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.