Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (14155 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by caprock(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
suavebabe: My bf doesn't have a ride and I drop him off a times, and have never used that against him. There is no reason while a guy should be intimidated by a lady with ride.
@ Suavebabe
You are really kind hearted. Your boyfriend is poor and you stick with him. God bless you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
sexkillz . . sexkillz . . sexkillz . .

HOW MANY TIMES ART THOU BEEN CALLED?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by kilimanjaro(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sgtkoselupa: I will treat her like an egg and love her die. I will so much adore her that she will fall head over heels in love with me. Then, I will be enjoying her sweat. If God blesses her, who am I to despise that. That kind thing dey intoxicate me with love ooooooooo. I will be f...... Every time she wants it.
You sound like a gold-digger! Lol.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Ojeilevbare(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Most women who own cars tend 2 b disrespectful n arrogant. Men don't fear them, they simply avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Rapmoney(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Only the poor guys from poor families with low esteem.[/size]

Orikinla...I'm very sure that u are really a poor guy!
That's one thing with most Nigerians. They are poor but they like referring to others as poor people.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by chucky234(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Intimidation? Hmmm not in my dictionary, not for a girl,lady or a woman. If she like make she drive hummer as a sweet talker I go acoast am,I no even send ride sef.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Sgtkoselupa: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You sound like a gold-digger! Lol.
whatever, digger you call it!na ur palava. Na love I dey see
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Patsey: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Now let's qualify this! Is your question specific to the Nigerian milieu and exclusive of the European and North American scenes? In the latter, owning a car is no big deal: it's a necessity rather than a luxury. Besides, with good credit rating and sizeable income, you can get a car of your choice, courtesy of a car loan. In fact, the other day, I was reading how guys in London would go and hire 2012 Reg cars for a couple of weeks to impress some girls. So, OP may be you need to redefine your questions as to get more genuine answers.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Bright2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
A not sorry, i use to cut my coat according to my size! undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by dasparrow: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk: This is a general assumption (almost a fact).

Most guys get intimidated when a lady they want to approach owns a car (if they -the guy doesn't have) or if the ladies car is bigger and better than his.

* Guys: have you dated or gonne out with a lady with a car (when you didn't have) or a lady with a better car than yours?

* Ladies: can you date a guy who doesn't have a car while you own one?

It seems most Nigerian bred males have low self esteem and an inferiority complex. No wonder chuvinism and misogyny is their middle name. Many get intimidated by ladies who are driven, hard working, and successful in their own right. In sane advanced nations, a man does not see a lady with a car as a threat even if he the man does not own a car.

However, in Nigeria our beloved jagajaga nation, everything is a big deal. The men there are just looking for female magas whom they can control psycologically, emotionally, and physically. Hence, the day my girl child dare bring home a Nigerian for a spouse in the future, kasala go burst. A man intimidated by a lady who owns a car will most likely pull down a successful lady should he ever get married to one. It is just so abnormal in my book to feel intimidated by the most mundane things life has to offer such as being intimidated by a female car owner. In 2012? Wetin be car? what would most Nigerian males do if she already built or owns her own house? Sigh! Most Nigerians have a long way to go. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Booty4me: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
dasparrow:

It seems most Nigerian bred males have low self esteem and an inferiority complex. No wonder chuvinism and misogyny is their middle name. Many get intimidated by ladies who are driven, hard working, and successful in their own right. In sane advanced nations, a man does not see a lady with a car as a threat even if he the man does not own a car.

However, in Nigeria our beloved jagajaga nation, everything is a big deal. The men there are just looking for female magas whom they can control psycologically, emotionally, and physically. Hence, the day my girl child dare bring home a Nigerian for a spouse in the future, kasala go burst. A man intimidated by a lady who owns a car will most likely pull down a successful lady should he ever get married to one. It is just so abnormal in my book to feel intimidated by the most mundane things life has to offer such as being intimidated by a female car owner. In 2012? Wetin be car? what would most Nigerian males do if she already built or owns her own house? Sigh! Most Nigerians have a long way to go. undecided
spot on
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
sexkillz:
Lol. . . Obviously, his research was carried out in a beer parlour, whilst drinking and discussing with his intimidated friends. . . Lol.

Everyone claims to be a statistician these days. . . Lmao @ "general assumption" and "almost a fact".

Smh.

Dude seriously do you have a problem with me?

You one main reason why I don't hang around the romance section often again. 'Cus it is always one attack to the other. You know too well I am only trying to be calm, not like I can't take on you.

From Politics, career, business and every other sector, I don't face such childish attacks by their moderators.

Why don't why do the work you are meant to do and stay off by back.

Go ahead and hide this post too.....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by chucky234(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
dasparrow:

Wetin dey worry Azonto dancing alomo bitters seller nah, why you come chose to bash Naija men for ordinary question wey OP asked nah. If your daughter bring naija man come meet you make you kill am you hear me,guy park well jor.
Na angel you wan born as daughter,no keep quite make we hear word.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:

Dude seriously do you have a problem with me?

You one main reason why I don't hang around the romance section often again. 'Cus it is always one attack to the other. You know too well I am only trying to be calm, not like I can't take on you.

From Politics, career, business and every other sector, I don't face such childish attacks by their moderators.

Why don't why do the work you are meant to do and stay off by back.

Go ahead and hide this post too.....
Whatever "intimidates" you. . .

I only commented on the topic, maybe i struck a nerve, but then. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by acidtalk: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
sexkillz:
Whatever "intimidates" you. . .

I only commented on the topic, maybe i struck a nerve, but then. . .

Struck which nerve.
Why are you so fast to 'give' but never willing to 'receive'?
If I startup with you, you will do the usual hiding of post.

You know I could be really naughty. So I advice you not to push me.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by MrHim(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
Women driving cars normally dont intimidate me, cause i dey 4my own, what does is women wearing short mini skirts driving can make me go bonkers especially for traffic. All that eye candy laps, makes (HIM)lose concentration for road....but i like it cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
I am intimidation myself with my height no dulling, y should I be [size=500pt]INTIMIDATED[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by obelisk(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
no be we buy the car for dem? shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros, i yansh them right in their car, no matter hw big or expensive the tin be angry angry O see me ri??
And, expect to contract HIV/AIDS early!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mcleo007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
I get the more confident to approach them the moment I know they have a car. I used they hear because I've been with many.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Jerros213(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Dranatomy: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Its better those ladies first show me green light...Apart from dat, No need approaching them especially if i have no car for the time cuz her thought wil be so naive...Most of them wil see u as a GOLD DIGGER
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by emsquare(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros, i yansh them right in their car, no matter hw big or expensive the tin be angry angry O see me ri??

LOL!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: i remember a friend of mine who had a toyota camry and one day we went to a club and there was this beautiful girl who had a Nissan Armada,as my guy was about talking to her,she told my guy to look at her ride first and compare it with his to show him that shoe get size,my guy was kind of embarrased.
That friend of yours have an ego problem
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by suavebabe(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
free2ryhme:

You think we are gullible here .. Abeg try front!
Dude na me cause ur poverty?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Intimated? No but repackage myself? yes..

She will turn to my personal driver ;p;
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by nwgoziri(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: i remember a friend of mine who had a toyota camry and one day we went to a club and there was this beautiful girl who had a Nissan Armada,as my guy was about talking to her,she told my guy to look at her ride first and compare it with his to show him that shoe get size,my guy was kind of embarrased.
she is a call girl
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by playahP(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
I wouldn't call it intimidation; I'd call it second thought!!!! Can you approach genevieve or ini edo and try to chyke her if your status isn't up yet A big and expensive car is a symbol of status in the african society!!!! If a chick is in that of ride and u try to chyke her (when u no get better money); you may come off as a gold digger!!! Trust me; most rich people have that misconception about people they meet newly (especially poorer folks). As for me; if the chick's car is way beyond mine; the highest thing I can say to say is "nice ride".... And then erybadi minds their business!!.... I'm speaking for myself though!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by sweetwater(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Only dull/mugun guys will be intimidated as for me, if u like ride ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE I will roll with you with my honda bullet 98model if I really have interest in you.

Sikena
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by mannet(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Well am a staunch reader & member of this group though I don't usually comment anyhow or post rubbish,I think some people should learn courtesy,attitude & manners,when a topic is posted for u to comment,u try as much as possible to to comment reasonably without insultive words or languages; when u insult at a slightest post it means something is Fundamentally wrong with u and u need to check ur life physically & spiritually over & over again...take note Sexkillz;I've diligently observed dat 95% of all ur post on this forum is either insult or empty brags which will eventually lead u no where in life,please it's high time u change ur attitude & also to similar kids like him,although am sure ur reply to my observation will be anoda insult instead of taking time to reflect on urself,but I don't care cos I've made my observation & have advised u like a brother.takia

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
^My online personality is not a reflection of who i am in the real world. I don't care about online reputations, so you may wanna roll up your advice, and shove it!

No offence, and spoken like a brother as well. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
First it was concern in another thread today about a wife earning more than her hubby, now its girls driving their own cars n "intimidation"! U guys n ur ego!!! #rolling eyes# next topic jare...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) / Would You Marry Him - Even Without A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.