Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (17128 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
OAM4J,Cuddlemii

Like seriously?what kind of insult is this one na? So Sagamite is more important than all of us here or what? You think people will take whatever it is you guys have to do on here seriously again? This is highly annoying,arrant nonsense
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sagamite: OAM4J, meet me on my thread if you want to discuss how she fcked up.

https://www.nairaland.com/996503/sagamite-vs-cheddarking-debate
Fvck off from here, that thread should not be visited. Computer Market boy!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Judges can mail in their scores!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Fvck it, can we switch arguments in the next round?

I'll like to take on coogar after molesting breezy047... grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Azidogen2: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Men, this thread really, really dry pass sahara desert.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
how the fucking Bleep did i miss this?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by ortopazz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
so educative, I must say, this really entertaining,, please every saturday this should be done, this will make saturdays gr8 and a pleasure to look forward too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by OAM4J: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Judges please forward your results. Thanks

@ALL

We sincerely apologize for this disruption, we do not want to appear disorganized, we shall have the final of this debate like I said and it will be among four of the six that already presented their arguments.

We will announce the result for today's argument on this thread, and the date/time for the final.

We shall have a new thread for the final which will be announced.

Apology for all inconveniences.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Azidogen2: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oga sagamite abeg respect your old age.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by manny4life(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
deshclones: This sagamite character has always been a dolt...dude has absolutely nothing to offer..he is bereft of any ideas...hence he has resorted to doing what he does best...rain insults...don't even know why he was chosen..d debate should go on..it will be a huge shame if we mods cancel this debate because of a dolt.

You couldn't have said it better... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
Its quite unfortunate that Sagamite derailed this debate.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by coogar: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
shymmex: Fvck it, can we switch arguments in the next round?

I'll like to take on coogar after molesting breezy047... grin

i like your confidence - you sound like you fear no one--it's understandable but read my lips, bitch: i am a cannibal!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Azidogen2: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Everybody here please respect una old age.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by manny4life(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Shymmex, Coogar and breezy047,

Haba, enough of the mouthing, and let's get to work. Remember, you guys don't have to wait on your results, let's hear what yall have to say... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
That's what you get from people who are potty-mouthed.To them,it is easier to say rubbish than wisdom.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Super1759: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Una c how sagamite and his girfriend wan come scatter house we deh build.if na me now,I go c "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED"..am still watching,hands in akimbo
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oam4j, Jarus and Sisi_kill should please send in their scores.

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
manny4life:
@Shymmex, Coogar and breezy047,

Haba, enough of the mouthing, and let's get to work. Remember, you guys don't have to wait on your results, let's hear what yall have to say... grin grin grin

I'm getting my 'art of war' suave on, nwanne..

Biko, the voice of the masses is the voice of GOD..

I represent the masses.. grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by newacca: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
As a Muslim,it's time for Ifthar(Breaking fast) here and the scheduled time had been altered sad. Though I have taken some fruits and water. Yet,I need solid food. The decisions of the judges is holding me down... smiley So,let carry on before things get messed up here.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
coogar:
i like your confidence - you sound like you fear no one--it's understandable but read my lips, bitch: i am a cannibal!

I'm a Masai warrior, and I handle cannibals with sticks and stones.. grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by manny4life(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
shymmex:

I'm getting my 'art of war' suave on, nwanne..

Biko, the voice of the masses is the voice of GOD..

I represent the masses.. grin

Ok, no problem I hear you. When is Mr Chairperson gonna release the results? I'm really anxious to see who moves on...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
shymmex:

Your flawed arguments won't get you past the voice of the masses..

I'll give your extra points before the finals, so as to enable you have more arguments and make the finals more interesting.. grin

The first republic is a good case study for some of the benefits of godfatherism...

I've my arguments against that as well.. wink

Even if the 7864597th republic is a good case study. . .you will still face this DAGGER. grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
manny4life:

Ok, no problem I hear you. When is Mr Chairperson gonna release the results? I'm really anxious to see who moves on...

You can take sagamite's place, bruv..

That will make the whole debate more interesting.
Cuddlemii,

Pls check your inbox for my scoring.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by ayox2003: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
OAM4J: Judges please forward your results. Thanks

@ALL

We sincerely apologize for this disruption, we do not want to appear disorganized, we shall have the final of this debate like I said and it will be among four of the six that already presented their arguments.

We will announce the result for today's argument on this thread, and the date/time for the final.

We shall have a new thread for the final which will be announced.

Apology for all inconveniences.
You guys shouldnt have included a cretin on the list. The tune and the anxiety of the audience now is nearly zilch.

Next time when you wanna do stuffs as good as this, a pre-debate activity should be done to ensure that selected individuals agree to the terms and conditions of the debate.

Frawzey.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by SisiKill1: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Can you please hide Chucky's Rebuttal to Breezy since it is not part of this round.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! by Cuddlemii: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
OAM4j , please send your score in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sites To Read Novels Online / So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Whats Your Best African Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.