Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,013 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47699 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Dainfamous: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
igboland will soon enjoy 24 hrs electricity as igbos are currently enjoying 20hrs electricity everyday, gov chime has done it againoooooo

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsundaytrust.com.ng%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D10822%253Achime-awards-n850m-contracts-for-electrification-of-26-communities%26catid%3D41%253Alatest-news%26Itemid%3D26&h=vAQEeizRd
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex,

Se o n so Yoruba? Ede kan ko to ri rara. grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
akthedream: No more BIAFRA declaration on the 5th of November?You guys are so confused.

LOL Ndigbo is so divided on what they want from Nigeria. How can you plan Biafra and still want governorship in another state?
Not against it,just find it funny.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

LOL Ndigbo is so divided on what they want from Nigeria. How can you plan Biafra and still want governorship in another state?

It is part of our democratic nature. We have no single leader who can speak for the entire Igbo. That is why we have many voices.

Other groups can learn from the Ndigbo instead of being lemmings for their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
Anywaz, it's been fun.

Zeruchi, T9sky and Dayokanu will soon be here to entertain you again. lol @ having a life and lamenting the absence of other NLers.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

No , it's not called division, if at all the hypothetical for Nov 5 was actual, it's still called strategy. There's nothing wrong in planning both way. Btw, that's the beauty of individualism and democracy.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Desola(f): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
So what's the problem here exactly?

Serves the Yorubas right! You allowed a guest into your house, he spent months on end, sleeps in your bed, takes meat from your pot at will and now that he wants to include his name tenancy, you dey shout?

Una all go hear am! Dem just dey start!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola: So what's the problem here exactly?

Serves the Yorubas right! You allowed a guest into your house, he spent months on end, sleeps in your bed, takes meat from your pot at will and now that he wants to include his name tenancy, you dey shout?

grin grin grin

The village crier! She has been speaking doom and gloom about Kwara now she is talking about Lagos.

Will her Yoruba people listen to her as the Southwest is being invaded from the North and East?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2012

If you cannot see the problem, exit same way you came in.

Besides, I don't know what supposed house that you let a guest? Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
What is a good Igbo name for Lagos? Time for a name change. It was Eko, then Lagos so what's next? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by purpleclouds: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen and yes you too Ileke Idi, this was fun but before I go I have a few pictures I would like to show.Spam bots got me grin

Abidjan skyline at night

Lagos skyline at night

And just for fun, Ekiti at night

I kid grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
purpleclouds: Ladies and gentlemen and yes you too Ileke Idi, this was fun but before I go I have a few pictures I would like to show.Spam bots got me grin

Abidjan skyline at night

Lagos skyline at night

And just for fun, Ekiti at night

I kid grin

*Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy

I'll have to like this cool better than your Ekiti is a variation of the English language comedy wink
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by purpleclouds: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Anywaz, it's been fun.

Zeruchi, T9sky and Dayokanu will soon be here to entertain you again. lol @ having a life and lamenting the absence of other NLers.

Ok, same time tomorrow smiley
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by purpleclouds: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You are back grin

I'm out though, but you can stick around wink
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Dainfamous: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2012

hope u get big yarsh becuse igbo men dey like that yorobe thing wellu wellu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by spyder880(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
awww bashr8 is back to posting pictures. When all fails, we post pictures.

grin

As if spyder88's pictures don't prove that SE looks like Ibadan smiley

Enugu vs Ibadan?
Enugu beats Ibadan hands down, open a thread and lets not derail this, 2 pictures of Enugu to any 1 you post about Ibadan, deal? grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
spyder880:

Enugu vs Ibadan?
Enugu beats Ibadan hands down, open a thread and lets not derail this, 2 pictures of Enugu to any 1 you post about Ibadan, deal? grin

The Enugu Champion is hia! How u dey brother?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:
How can you be a dual nationality when you were "BORN" in London? You need to revisit Nigeria's Constitution again. If you're born outside of Nigeria, you're clearly a "FOREIGN BORN" unlike people who naturalized under immigration laws.

Besides, what are you getting back? Nigerian citizenship?

Fam, stop arguing blindly..

If you're born outside Nigeria by Nigerian parents - you're entitled to dual nationality..

I'll post pictures of both passports if you want..
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
Time to call a truce, the debate is about to start..

Vote for shymmex on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/995999/nairalands-literary-debating-day

grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by spyder880(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche:

The Enugu Champion is hia! How u dey brother?

Bros I dey o, been enjoying the exchange all afternoon. One naija sha
cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex:

Fam, stop arguing blindly..

If you're born outside Nigeria by Nigerian parents - you're entitled to dual nationality..

I'll post pictures of both passports if you want..

Dude, READ. No one is arguing about dual nationality, after all there are tons/millions of Nigerians who are dual citizens. What I clearly argued about was about dual nationality when running for office. YOU CANNOT BE A FOREIGN BORN AND CONTEST FOR ELECTION, not your nationality.

Who cares about your passport? Isn't it common sense that dual nationals have two passports?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Rhino5dm: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Igbo people?. . .is there any set of confused people like them? . Don't these fools realized that it only took two attacks at sabon gari kano to shut their loud mouths?

These same internet warriors won't be there to help their brothers when the music is being played. Many of the ediots ranting here are doing that from the comfort of their houses in far away Europe and US.

why should anyone take them serious? . . .Go and ask African China wetin him carry in eye see for inside ajegunle.

By the way, where is Dede1?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Desola(f): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche:

grin grin grin

The village crier! She has been speaking doom and gloom about Kwara now she is talking about Lagos.

Will her Yoruba people listen to her as the Southwest is being invaded from the North and East?

Sorry, I don't speak ibo.

Could you repeat that in English please?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:
Dude, READ. No one is arguing about dual nationality, after all there are tons/millions of Nigerians who are dual citizens. What I clearly argued about was about dual nationality when running for office. YOU CANNOT BE A FOREIGN BORN AND CONTEST FOR ELECTION, not your nationality.

Who cares about your passport? Isn't it common sense that dual nationals have two passports?

You argue blindly all the time, bruv..

No one cares about the Nigerian constitution, when I'm ready to contest for an election in Nigeria - all I need to do is tell the power that be in Lagos my surname, and I'm in... grin

Don't believe the hype! grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Time to call a truce, the debate is about to start..

Vote for shymmex on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/995999/nairalands-literary-debating-day

Round two is about to start!! cool
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dudes and dudesses grin

Why una dey stress unaself over a little comment from an unknown Igbo man? Let what will happen happen, nothing will spoil, all to the gains of democracy.

But I dont think the Igbo people I know can be controlled or rail roaded to vote for any single party or candidate.

Lagos is good, Enugu is good, Nigeria is getting better, enjoy yourselves brosses cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola:

Sorry, I don't speak ibo.

Could you repeat that in English please?

Maybe I should speak your goat language so that you will understand.

Ko ye mi. So o le so oyinbo?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
When Igbo and Lagos is mentioned in the same sentence, you know you will see trouble.

I wonder why Hausa and Kwara in the same setence do not get Yorubas upset?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex:

You argue blindly all the time, bruv..

No one cares about the Nigerian constitution, when I'm ready to contest for an election in Nigeria - all I need to do is tell the power that be in Lagos my surname, and I'm in... grin

Don't believe the hype! grin

Oh wow, I'm arguing blindly? shocked shocked shocked I'm arguing blindly because you did not know the difference between a foreign born who has dual nationality and a home born who naturalized? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Coming from you, I think the verdict speaks for looking from page 1 through now...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one cares about the Constitution? Well, when that time comes, the powers that be won't shield you from the powers that be in other opposition party(ies). The powers that be won't shield you from the media when they clamp down on your sorry state of mind, well we'll see how the hype plays out...shoooottt.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Desola(f): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:

If you cannot see the problem, exit same way you came in.

Besides, I don't know what supposed house that you let a guest? Pleaseeeeeeeeee

What is wrong in the guest becoming a recognised tenancy holder or even the landlord?

I am in support of you ibos, ojare. The Yorubas have been in a deep slumber and I think it would take the ibos assertion of their election might to jolt them out of their slumber and make them realise that they have been overrun in their own land. Abeg make una go assert that 70% population of Lagos vote ojare.

Carry go, nothing do una.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EkoIle1: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ibo people and their self destructive ways sha. this is what you get when worthless and irrelevant clowns take themselves too seriously .lmao

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche: When Igbo and Lagos is mentioned in the same sentence, you know you will see trouble.

I wonder why Hausa and Kwara do not get Yorubas upset?

That's because people are tired of your 'Lagos is no man's land' crap..

Lagos has indigenes and we're different from the people in Kwara...

We will never allow anyone lord over us and we built our city from the scratch.. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.